What's Your Name? (dub-con)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you introduce yourself?"

Sadie didn't think much of the question, immediately going in to introduce herself once again.

"My name is Sadie," she said, feeling the blue mist sink back into her skull momentarily; this time it lingered there for longer, but went away rather quickly again.

"Sorry, can you repeat that?" someone asked.

"Sadie," she introduced herself again, having the same effect.

"How do you spell that, Sadie?"

"S-A-D-I-E... just like that."

Sadie did find it a bit strange how people were so fixated on her name as opposed to something like her thesis, or her outfit, or the makeup Zara so lovingly did for her. It was even stranger, too, how every time she said her name, the blue mist creeped back in. It wasn't bad in any way, in fact it was rather soothing; but Sadie did notice the effect it had on them. It was making them focus less, making them more dizzy and disoriented. Every time she forced it out of her mind and grounded herself, but it was still difficult nonetheless to focus.

The girls around her all introduced themselves, but Sadie was too distracted by the mist to register anything. Once again, she tried to get herself to focus; after all, she didn't want to embarrass herself after she tried so hard to prove herself worthy of being within a group of smart, confident, and extremely attractive ladies.

Attractive. Very attractive. Sadie wanted to be closer to them, even closer, body against body, skin on skin—

Once she realized she was having those thoughts, she pushed them away. She was never like this, right? She wasn't that kind of girl. Or maybe she was, and this was just some side effect of the hypnosis making her more relaxed?

She didn't know. Maybe she just needed a moment to clear her head...

"So, you're working on a thesis?" someone asked. "Sorry I'm late. What's it about?"

"Oh, it's about..." Sadie blinked, suddenly blanking on what her thesis was about. What was it about? She just told Stefanie only moments ago, why could she not remember? "It's... about... history. Um, queer history, in, um..."

The lady who asked the question looked bewildered. "You don't... know what your thesis is about?"

"I do!" Sadie protested. "It's... um, girls. It's about queer girls. Cute, uh, queer girls. Girls... are cute."

Holy shit, Sadie thought. Now she was definitely embarrassing herself. She could swear she heard a few snickers around the suffocating awkward silence that came after her "shpeel". She needed to get out. The hypnosis must have been behind this, but Sadie couldn't even think about that.

Why was she like this? Why was she so awkward? Sadie looked towards Zara for reassurance, but all Zara gave her was a reassuring smile — and even then, Sadie was convinced she only gave her that look because she felt bad for Sadie.

"Are you feeling okay, Sadie?" Stefanie asked. "Do you need a moment to breathe?"

"I... yes," Sadie said; she didn't even think for moments after as she ran upstairs to try to find a quiet space. She pushed through the bystanders on the top floor and peered into all of the rooms to find an unoccupied one; fortunately, she managed to find one. Not even caring that it might have been someone else's room, she barged in, turning on the dimmest light as she did. Against the wall, she collapsed, rolling into a ball and covering her eyes in shame.

She was so stupid. So weak and pathetic for ever thinking she could be anything like Zara — no, she would always be that shy, meek little girl who cowered at the faintest interaction with people.

That wasn't the only thing that was worrying for her, though. She forgot her thesis topic — the pride of her honors placement at the school. How could she do such a thing? She was so passionate about the topic, but thinking about it now, she couldn't remember any of the points she was making in the paper. All the research she'd done over the past few months... had it been for nothing?

Or maybe there was some weird way the alcohol was getting into the air and the smell itself was intoxicating her. Sadie sighed. Maybe she should just leave... there wasn't really any particular reason to be there anymore. Hopefully she'd never have to see any of the girls ever again.

As Sadie was considering getting up to grab her bags and go, she was startled by a sudden knock on the door.

"Hello? Who's in there?"

It was Stefanie's voice, warm and soft and sympathetic. Sadie was embarrassed to show her face to her.

"It's... it's Sadie."

Once again, Sadie was hit by that fatigue. She didn't have the urge to fight it anymore. She just let her mind fade away.

Fortunately, she was alert enough to notice Stefanie walk in, who immediately noticed Sadie's tear-stained face and puffy, red eyes.

"Sadie, dear," Stefanie spoke in a low voice, closing the door behind her and sitting next to Sadie against the wall. "I'm sorry if we did anything to make you uncomfortable. I really want to get to know you better, and make you feel comfortable."

"Thanks," Sadie responded, wiping away a stray tear. "I'm fine. I'm just... awkward. And stupid. And, I just, for some reason, I just feel like my head is all oozy and... drained."

"Any reason why?" Stefanie asked sympathetically. "You didn't have anything to drink, after all."

"I just... I don't know." Sadie shrugged. "I guess I'm just weird."

Stefanie put a hand on Sadie's shoulder and began to rub her gently. Sadie didn't even mind she didn't ask, for once. The touch felt warm, comforting, like someone was there for her despite her flaws and insecurities and awkwardness. Not to mention, Sadie had the urge to throw herself onto Stefanie. If she couldn't talk about anything remotely interesting, the least she could do is be of some gratification to this very attractive girl, right?

Stefanie smelled nice. And her hand was soft, as if it were made of velvet. Sadie looked at her — her whole body looked soft. She could only imagine...

She tried to force those thoughts out, once again, to no avail. She stared at Stefanie's lips, not able to help herself.

"You're so cute," Stefanie suddenly said, giving Sadie a sudden blush. "I always like breaking awkward girls in. You don't have to worry about anything with me."

Sadie now felt like a deer caught in headlights. Stefanie had practically read her mind. Did she know? How did she know? Oh god, how obvious was she making it?

"I... thank you," Sadie stammered out a response.

"It's really cute, actually," Stefanie continued as her hand started making wider rubs and circles on Sadie's back, and her face got closer to Sadie's. "Watching intelligent girls like you drop everything once they see a pretty lady. It's like we give off some sort of brain cell-killing pheromone."

Sadie tried to respond, but no words came to her — instead, she was just a wide eyed, blushing mess.

"You've probably taken an intro science class, Sadie," she continued. "Do you remember how many brain cells the average person has?"

"Oh, y-yes, I learned this, it's, um..." Sadie did learn this. But she couldn't remember all of a sudden. The information wasn't just blocked from her mind — it was completely gone in the blue mist.

"I don't know."

Stefanie laughed. And while Sadie hated being laughed at like she was, she was getting something out of it, so she giggled as well.

"You're a giggler, huh?" Stefanie said through her laughter. "Fitting for a ditz like you."

Sadie blushed, her giggling turning into nervous laughter. She wasn't a ditz, was she? She got straight A's! She was an honors student! She went to a prestigious school! So why was she being called a ditz by this person she'd never met?

"I-I'm not..."

"Not a ditz? But you forgot what your thesis was about. Your mind keeps blanking whenever you try to sound smart, whenever you say your name — and you're giggling when you're being degraded." As Stefanie spoke, her hand drifted downwards towards Sadie's rear, and she began groping the top of one of her cheeks. This made Sadie's face turn an even deeper shade of red. "You're blushing and smiling like an idiot. You're becoming empty headed just by standing around a party of cute girls and introducing yourself."

Sadie wanted to take time to consider this, but she was too distracted by Stefanie's intrusive hands to think. This became doubly the case as Stefanie's hand rolled around to the front of Sadie's "downstairs area" and went under her panties just a bit. Sadie tried to stumble out a response, but she couldn't — and even then, what response would she even have?

"You're just a dopey idiot. Aren't you?"

"N-no..."

"No? You're not? Then why are you blushing the way you are when I play with you?" Stefanie's questioning face turned into a grin as she spoke, getting her face close to Sadie's.

Maybe she was right. Maybe that's all she was. After all — what good were her thoughts anyways? It wasn't like she could come up with much. She didn't even have the intelligence to question why things were going this way.

"Say that's what you are. Say you're a ditzy, dopey, smiley idiot."

As Stefanie gave her the order, her hand reached Sadie's cunt and began fingering her clit. Sadie tried her absolute hardest to stifle moans and pleasured sighs, to not much avail. Sadie threw her head back and leaned into it. Unfortunately, she didn't have much time to relax with it as Stefanie grabbed her neck and choked her just in the slightest.

"Say it," she ordered again, this time her voice more demanding.

"I'm... I'm a ditzy, dopey, smiley idiot."

"Good. Say it again." Stefanie kept playing with her, her hand on Sadie's clit getting rougher and her other hand still around Sadie's neck just in case she dared to disobey again.

"I'm a ditzy, dopey, smiley idiot. I'm... a ditzy, dopey, smiley idiot," Sadie kept repeating the mantra, and as she did, she felt herself become even wetter and even more and more aroused. She was less able to control her horny exhales and her eyes rolled back.

"Burn it into your head, idiot," Stefanie laughed at her. "That's all you'll ever be. A ditzy, dopey, smiley idiot."

Stefanie kept repeating the mantra, though it was becoming harder and harder to speak as she got more and more aroused. Stefanie could feel her twitching against her fingers, ready to go over at any second.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Stefanie asked, her voice still having a mocking edge to it.

Sadie couldn't even think to respond. She just nodded.

"See, that's why you're even more of an idiot." Stefanie began choking her harder again. "You have to ask me to cum. Idiots don't get to just cum on their own. They need someone smart enough to know if an orgasm is good enough for them."

Sadie kept moaning out. She was on the edge. She had to cum. She would do anything, even if it meant degrading herself enough to submit to this random girl she met at a party 15 minutes ago.

"May... may I c-cum, Stefanie?" she finally asked.

Stefanie laughed at her once again. "What a ditz. But because you asked so nicely... yes, you may cum."

In that instant, Sadie let go. She threw her head back further, eyes glazing over as she let the moans and her wetness overtake her. She finished, squirting just a bit over Stefanie's hand. Her orgasm was more intense than the ones she'd had on her own. It just occurred to Sadie that she'd never cum with another person. This was her first time — and it was with a near-complete stranger.

"Wow," Stefanie gawked with a mocking smile. "Just as much as you are a ditz, you are a needy, slutty whore. Aren't you?"

Sadie didn't have the energy to fight back — her orgasm had tired her out. Instead, she just nodded, ashamed of herself.

Stefanie finally pulled her hand out once Sadie had rode out her finish, and she grabbed a nearby clean wipe and cleaned off her hand from Sadie's juices. "Fun, though. You are very fun to play with."

Sadie looked at Stefanie as she stood up, preparing to walk away.

"Aren't you going to thank me for fucking you so nicely, though?"

Sadie looked back down. She couldn't even bring herself to look into Stefanie's eyes.

"Y...yes. Thank you."

With one final laugh that left Sadie feeling hopeless, Stefanie left the room, presumably to be with people more important than the useless slut she just fucked. In a moment, she could hear Stefanie say something inaudible and then could hear everyone laughing (the walls weren't that thin, but they were thin enough.) Sadie sat there, not wanting to go back out. Her mind was blank. She had no thoughts of anything other than how much she got fucked and how stupid she was.

She was a ditzy, dopey, smiley idiot. And a very very needy one, at that.

A few hours must have passed, and Sadie couldn't bring herself to get up and go back out. She wanted Zara to come back to her and comfort her and bring her home. Zara. She probably disappointed her, after she was so nice to help her calm down and help her get ready for the party.

Sadie wasn't cool. She was an idiot.

Once Sadie sat in her shame for a while, she could hear footsteps, and a knock on the door. Before she had a chance to respond, Zara walked in, noting how messed up Sadie looked.

"You don't look so good," Zara mentioned. "Are you alright?"

Sadie nodded. She didn't want to say anything else.

"I'm sure Stefanie had a good time with you," she smiled. Sadie blinked. How did Zara know? "You may not think so, but you're very cool. And I think everyone here thinks so, as well. After all, you were so useful, weren't you?"

"Um... I..." Sadie started, but Zara but a finger to her mouth to shush her.

"Shhh. It's okay. I know you don't really want to think. But I think now it's time for you to get everything back."

"I... wh—"

Before Sadie could ask any questions, her mind went completely blank for just a second as Zara said the one word — "Reverse."

It only took a millisecond, but Sadie suddenly realized she had no idea where she was. She knew she was at the party but, how much time had passed? It only felt like a few seconds. Sadie blinked and looked at her watch. It had almost been four hours — where did the time go? What was she even doing?"

"Sadie. How do you feel?"

"I... I feel fine." Sadie blinked again. "What... happened?"

Zara chuckled. "I think you had a bit too much to drink. No worries. I'll take you home and you can relax and sleep."

Sadie smiled, and nodded. "So... did the hypnosis work?"

She chuckled again. "I think it did. Sadie, can you remind me what your thesis is about?"

A thought briefly crossed Sadie's mind. Didn't Zara already know about it? Didn't Sadie tell her in excessive detail? Regardless, Sadie was passionate about the subject, so she'd have to tell her again. "It's about the queer rights movement from the 20s to the 60s, particularly the lesbian rights movement. Why?"

"I was just curious! I'd love to show my friend who's interested in that stuff when it's done."

Sadie smiled. It was nice to feel validated by someone she respected so much. She had a feeling — she really was smart. She was a bright, intelligent girl. She wasn't like one of those ditzy, dopey, smiley idiots she came across some times.

Wait, Sadie thought. Where had she heard that phrase before?

"Let's go." Before Sadie could ask too many questions, she saw Zara gathering her belongings and opening the door. Sadie followed, excited to go home and get some rest.

As they left, Sadie caught one final glimpse of Stefanie, who gave a devious grin at her. Sadie wondered why. But, all's well that ends well. Zara said she was cool, and it seemed that all the girls here at the party had agreed.

Right?

12