What's Yours is Mine

Story Info
A unsatisfied woman receives a spam email.
5k words
4.32
17.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains growth, expansion, attribute theft/absorption, futanari, unrealistic sizes, hyper size, minor domination. If that's not your thing, than please move along rather than telling me its not your thing.

Quinn, a six foot four well muscled man, groaned as he rammed his cock into the girl on his bed. The girl in question, Victoria, was Quinn's fiance, they'd been together since high school. Standing at five foot seven, she'd been a cheerleader, and he a foot ball player.

Now, they were living together, working as adults in the world. He was an office drone; Quinn's former sports prestige a distant memory, clouded my the blurring days of computer work and answering customer calls.

Victoria, on the other hand, had achieved greater success in her life, that of a magazine model, working for a mid-level magazine. She modelled everything from lingerie to swim wear, to regular clothes. She'd actually built up a small following online, starting an onlyfans that managed to pay a bit more than her regular modelling gigs. It wasn't hard to see why; Victoria was gorgeous.

Her long legs granted her tall height, leading up to her full round ass, something many of her shoots emphasized. Her waist was tiny, off set by her wide hips, something often described as 'child bearing'. Her skin was smooth, and nearly flawless, save for a small patch of freckles on her face, just under her eyes on her nose. Her slender figure led to her buxom tits; easily a D cup, bordering on the double D. Her flowing gold hair waved down to her waist, bordering her sculpted face.

Quinn had managed to keep most of his musculature, from weekly work outs. His job didn't allow for a lot of spare time, but he was pretty proud of his body anyways. Standing taller than most, his hair was a dark brown, only a handful of inches long. He had a wisp of a beard, and broad shoulders. His pecs weren't huge, but they had nice definition. His abs weren't as defined though; leading to a just noticeable six pack. His biceps weren't as big as they used to be either, but they were firm and larger than average. Finally, his 'package'. He was pretty average, coming out to six and a half inches long, and about two inches wide. Not the biggest, but it definitely did the job.

And that current 'job' was sticking it into his girlfriend.

Victoria layed on the bed, moaning in time to Quinn's thrusts, staring at the ceiling. Sex was always the same; missionary and sometimes doggy style. Not that it wasn't pleasurable, it was, but it seemed to be more about Quinn's pleasure than hers. Plus, she wanted to dominate --

Victoria shook her head, clearing her thoughts. She should be happy, in every other aspect of their life, they were equals, for the most part. She made more money than him, but he helped out around the house. They liked the same shows and books, played the same games. They liked the same foods and restaurants, they were pretty happy for the most part.

Plus, Quinn never held anything back from her. In some of her friends' relationships, she'd seen their men, or women, holding secrets, and selfishly keeping "their things" to themselves. Quinn, on the other hand, always said 'whats mine is yours'.

Still, she couldn't help but feel like there was a separation growing between them, a distance that seemed ever expanding.

"UH I'm close, babe!" Quinn groaned out, his cock getting a bit harder as his thrusts became more frantic.

Finally, Victoria thought, before shaking her head again. She had a good relationship; she knew she should be satisfied. But she wasn't.

"Yeah, cum in me, ok?" She moaned, still feeling some pleasure, but acting like it was more. She wrapped her slender legs around Quinn, drawing him all the way in. He threw his head back and moaned more as his balls tightened, and his spunk sprayed out.

One shot, two, three, ending at four shots, before dribbling the last dregs out, inside Victoria's pussy. She moaned like she was getting off too; over acting her breathing and tightening her walls on Quinn's cock. It was an old ruse; she'd been doing this since...well as long as she could remember. Back in high school, being with Quinn was a natural pairing; the cheerleader and the sport star. After that, they'd had a lot in common, so staying with him was natural too. Everyone she knew had moved on to other partners after high school, but they all praised her relationship; saying it was like a story or a fairy tale. If only they really knew.

"Oh babe, that was great!" Quinn sighed as he pulled out, limp, and lay beside her on the bed. She moaned an agreement noise, and rolled over to lay one arm and leg on him.

"Yeah, it was. It's almost time for work though; you should shower fast." She was right; he had less than a half hour to be on the road. He sighed and nodded, shuffling off to the shower. This was something they both disliked; his work schedule was shitty. It changed every week, as he was required to cover others' shifts constantly. His office had a huge turnover rate, so it wasn't unusual for him to have new coworkers on a weekly basis. The only other one that had been there as long as him called in sick constantly; he had an insanely weak constitution. He made regular hospital stays, so much so that the nurses often joked about changing his mailing address.

Victoria didn't move until she heard the water running, and she sighed before grabbing some tissues, and cleaning what she could of his meagre sperm. She grabbed the clothes she'd left on the floor, and dressed, putting on only a t shirt and some jeans. Today was a day off, and while she should probably be making content for her onlyfans, she really just wanted to relax, maybe surf the web a bit.

She found herself mindlessly scrolling Facebook as Quinn came out, fully dressed, and kissed her forehead.

"See ya, babe. We'll eat out for dinner tonight, ok? Whatever you want." He gave her a smile before leaving, the door closing behind him.

"Really? Since when do you eat anyone out?" She said, a bit more bitterly than she meant to. Probably a good thing he hadn't been there to hear it. She sighed, mentally admonishing herself.

The scrolling of Facebook continued, for hours in fact, before the setting sun jerked her attention away from her screen. Quinn would be home soon, and she'd just wasted the day. She shook her head, and stood, stretching her smooth frame. She was mid stretch, her arms above her head, when her phone's notification went off, telling her she had an email. This wasn't unusual; the magazine usually sent her updates through email for her various shoots. She thought about blowing it off, but decided she should read it anyways, since it was her job after all.

She double tapped the notification, opening the email before she even read what it was. She frowned as she saw this:

mailto: Stealeverything@hotmail.com

what the hell? She thought as she mindlessly brushed her hair behind her ears. She tried reading the rest of the email, but it was all mindless scribbles. It took her a moment before she realized it must be some kind of spam mail. She chuckled and scrolled through the email, just for shits and giggles. At the bottom, in English surprisingly, was a single question.

Are you unhappy in your relationship?

Victoria nodded, before catching herself. Was she really, actually unhappy? She closed her eyes and thought for a moment. She was...incomplete, she felt. The relationship she had was fulfilling...right?

No, she thought. No it wasn't. Some people probably wanted what she had, but now that she was being honest with her self, she'd never felt complete with Quinn. Just...content, at best.

She read that question again.

Are you unhappy in your relationship?

"Yes..." she whispered.

She held her breath for a moment, not sure what she was waiting for. Nothing happened for a heart beat or two, and she let her breath out. Of course nothing happened, what was she expecting, some magical light to come fix everything?

She laughed lightly, and tossed her phone to the bed. She finished a stretch, yawning a little.

So where do I wanna go for dinner? She thought. If she'd looked back at her phone in that moment, she would've seen a magical blue light emanating out of her phone. It flowed over her as she squinted during her yawn, coating her with it's energies. At that moment, her exhaustion disappeared in an instant. The light faded just before her eyes opened.

She frowned as new thoughts invaded her own; thoughts of taking what she wanted, of getting her own things, separate from Quinn. She stood, confused at how good these thoughts felt; she knew she should feel bad about these ideas, but it felt so good to be...selfish? To want more.

She was still wrestling with these thoughts as the door opened and Quinn walked in.

"Babe? I'm home!" he called out, his voice carrying to the bedroom. She smiled, ideas still flowing through her mind, fantasies filling her head. She quickly jogged out to meet Quinn, almost tackling him with a smothering hug.

"Woah, hey babe! What's gotten into you?" He asked, hugging her back, before shrugging off his coat and shoes.

"Oh nothing, I've just been feeling really good lately. Wanna go fuck? There's something new I want to try!" She said excitedly, pressing her bra less boobs against him. He felt his blood run south, filling his member. After a long day of work, his fiance excited to please him? Hell yes!

"Lead the way!" he responded, already pulling his shirt off as Victoria skipped to the bedroom.

Once they arrived, Quinn was already naked and Victoria was shirtless, her tits bouncing with every breath and step. She pushed him onto the bed, wrapping her boobs around his throbbing erection. He moaned lightly and she began to jerk him off, squeezing her fun bags as she did. He moaned and groaned in delight.

"So, hunny, I have a question." Victoria said, suddenly serious as she continued to drive him crazy in ecstasy. She could feel that he was already close to cumming. So she slowed down.

"Uh huh, whats up babe?" He groaned out, his eyes closed has he enjoyed the feeling of his girlfriend's huge breasts squeezing his hard cock. At that moment, he didn't want to think or answer any questions; he just wanted release.

"So, you always say that what's your is mine, right?" She asked as she continued to bounce on his phallus, slower and slower.

"Yeah huh, babe. What's mine is yours." He replied almost mindlessly, an automatic answer. Victoria grinned like a shark.

"Good, then I want this!" she said as she let go of her breasts and grabbed his cock in both hands, squeezing and slowly stroking. Quinn didn't even register what he was saying; her soft hands felt just as good as her tits had! If he'd opened his eyes, maybe he would've seen what happened next. Instead, all he saw was his own internal fantasy as his hot fiance slowly jerked him off.

Grinning wider and wider, Victoria squeezed down on his cock, twisting and stroking. She almost laughed as she watched it shrink; his size was being absorbed! Slowly, bit by bit, the blonde model watched her lover's cock disappear, before finally all that was left was a Ken doll smooth surface. Quinn, for his part, didn't realize what had happened; he'd passed out as the same power that shrank his cock also stole a huge amount of his energy.

Victoria laughed lightly as she stared at her glowing hands, a blue light shimmering in them. She moaned in pleasure as his energy filled her, like a shot of pure adrenaline. She slowly opened her pants and reached into them, reaching her throbbing clit.

"What's yours is mine..." she whispered and the power flowed from her hands into her knob. She almost cried out as she watched her clit grow; expanding longer, thicker, bigger! The feeling was orgasmic; she actually came as she watched, for the first time in years. Finally, after only a few moments, the pleasure ended. Sitting there, in her pants, pushing against the metal zipper, was a dick. Not just any dick; Quinn's dick.

"Well, my dick now." She chuckled and shimmied her pants off, eager to see what having a penis was like.

***

Quinn groaned awake, yawning as he opened his eyes. What happened? He thought, slowly realizing he was in his bed. Oh right, Victoria was getting me off and I...I guess I came and went to bed?

He rolled over, finding Victoria's side empty, but wet. It was covered in some wet and cold substance, sticky too. It took him a few moments to realize that this was cum, and a huge amount of it. He blinked, confused, before sitting up.

"You're finally awake! Oh hunny, I've been waiting for you! I wanted you to be the first, but once I touched it, it just felt so GOOD! I couldn't stop!"

Quinn blinked as he looked across the room to where Victoria was, sleep still clouding his mind. What was she going on about? First? What felt good?

His eyes bugged open wide as he saw her naked, her swaying tits catching his attention for a moment before he followed her arms down, her hands, her cock...wait?!

"What the fuck is that?!" He cried out, jumping to his feet, putting the bed between his fiance and himself.

She laughed as she continued to jerk her hard rod, moaning as she did so. A few seconds later, Quinn's eyes widened even more as he watched her balls jerk and her pole spit out thick white cum, the load joining the loads already on the bed.

"I'm surprised you don't recognize my cock, hunny. It used to be yours after all!" She laughed as Quinn frantically looked down, running his hands over his smooth patch. He gasped, his jaw dropping. Speechless.

"Oh hunny, I'm still hard! Come help me with this!" She moaned as she continued to stroke it, again and again. She found herself squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples as she stroked her new beast, one handed. She'd cum at least six times now, far more than Quinn had ever done, and yet she knew she could keep going. And why shouldn't she? Quinn got to get off all these years, its my turn now. She grinned at the thought. The feeling of her erection, the tightening of her balls, the shooting of her sperm, it all felt incredible.

"Are you insane?! I'm not touching that! Give it back!" He demanded, stomping towards her. She'd never seen him so angry before, it actually made her a little scared. His face was contorted in rage, and his fists were balled.

Despite her fear, one thought flashed through her mind, her one hand still jerking her new treasure.

"What's yours is mine!" she called out, and laughed as Quinn's energy flowed into her, making her feel like she'd just slept the eight hours that Quinn had. She grinned again as he sank to his knees before her, so tired that standing was a chore. What the hell was going on? He thought.

She laughed again.

"Oh, Quinn, darling. I thank you for sharing! Now, come help me!" She demanded, taking a step closer to him. He looked up, fear in his eyes as she approached, her cock hard and throbbing, precum slowly leaking out, dripping dangerously close to his nose.

Victoria loved the scene before; her partner on the ground before here, ready to please her, or be punished by her. An idea struck her.

She grabbed him by his hair and stepped one foot onto where his dick should have been. She laughed and smacked his face with her new size.

"You belong to me now, little man. What's yours is mine, remember?" As soon as she said that, she gasped as he seemed to shrink beneath her. She felt his energy flow into her again, and gasped again as suddenly her legs lengthened, and her body reached a new height. She giggled, stepping on him once more.

"Oh, baby! This is perfect! Look at me! I'm incredible!" the feeling of power flowing through her brought her to new heights of ecstasy. It was amazing!

"AGH!" Quinn groaned in pain, grabbing at his patch, his legs shaking.

"Uhm, whats wrong?" her concern for him pushed her pleasure out of her mind, and her cock drooped for the first time in hours.

"I have to pee! I feel like I haven't pissed in days! AGH!" he cried out, tears of pain in the corners of his eyes.

Oops, she thought. What do I do now? Victoria thought on it, before deciding on a choice, an idea that she had no idea if it would work or not. She grabbed her rod, still semi hard, and concentrated.

"What's mine is yous." she whispered, and watched as that blue glow shined, and her new rod began to shrink. She pulled her hand away quickly, stopping the shrinkage after only an inch or two. She placed her hand on his patched and felt a small amount of her energy flow out of her and into him. His patch grew into a small nub of a penis, only the shaft and a tiny head. No balls. Just a tube to use to piss.

Immediately he wet himself. Victoria turned her nose up in disgust and sighed at her smaller rod. She wanted more, she could feel a need, a compulsion to take more. Ignoring her snivelling fiancee on the floor, she dressed herself in a short skirt and a tight shirt, deciding to head out. She sighed as her clothes were tighter than usual, due to her new size. Looks like I'll need a new wardrobe.

Throwing on some heels and a light jacket, she opened the door, not bothering to inform Quinn where she was going. He didn't need to know, and she'd gotten everything she wanted from him, it was time to move on.

She hopped in her car, a small blue Honda, and drove away, unsure of where to head. She drove around town aimlessly for a while, her new addition dominating her mind. It was late evening, so not a lot was even open. An idea struck her as she saw some flashing lights in the distance. A night club!

She sped up, arriving at a "secret" club. A bar with an open secret dance club in the back, it was usually populated by dude bros looking for some easy skanks to lay in the bathrooms. A perfect place to test her new powers.

The bouncer let her in immediately, one look at her bouncing rack was more than enough of a reason to let her skip the line. She giggled as she realized that she was now taller than him, even more so with her heels.

The sight before her was like an all-you-can-eat buffet for her. Muscle bound idiots, rich morons with daddy's' money, and others who looked like they'd love to have some time with her. She headed to the bar to get a drink, a hunter surveying her prey. An idea struck her; she wanted the best. The biggest dick, the strongest guy. She wanted to be better than anyone and everyone. She wanted someone who was the best and knew they were the best.

She pulled down her shirt a little more and took her jacket off, deciding to wait to see who approached her. At no point did her new thoughts bother her. It was like she was a new person, or maybe she'd always been this way, that email simply giving her the ability to become who she always was?

She was thinking on this, not worried one way or the other, as she sipped her drink, her eyes drifting from target to target.

"Well now, I never would've expected a girl like you to be in a place like this." A deep voice grumbled behind her. She cringed inwardly at the terrible line. As if that would really work? What idiot was speaking to her.

She turned around to tell him that she wasn't interested, but the words caught in her throat. The man, no beast, before her was huge! At her guess, she was now six feet tall, plus another three inches from her heels, and yet this man was almost a full foot above her! He was also broad as hell! His biceps were easily two, no three times bigger than Quinn's! Now this was a prime target!

"Well, what kind of girl would I be like?" She purred, stepping closer to him.

"A gorgeous one, who knows what she wants, of course." He replied, leaning against the bar.

Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers
12