All Comments on 'What's Yours is Mine'

by Psikosex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bonjour j'espère qu'il y auras vraiment une jolie suite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is amazing, please make more futa attribute theft

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was into it until ya suddenly went way overboard with it, imo.

If you're gonna go into sizes that stupidly big, then at least take your time getting there; build up to it, trust me, way better that way. Savor every size along the way, like slowly enjoying every single bite of a juicy steak, or whatever you like eating.

For a lot of potential readers, hyper sizes that go past the knees actually looks more awkward or straight up comical than hot, so diving more into the sizes between 'average' to 'dragging your dick across the ground when you walk' would not only make reaching whatever crazy hyper sizes you're into that much more fulfilling, but also appeal to a wider audience, possibly even getting more people into the hyper sizes thanks to the gradual increase walking them up to it.

Anyways, your stories, do what you want with them. This was just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My bad, missed the disclaimer, but my point still stands. It's never really a bad idea to take your time building up to larger sizes when I comes to size fetish stuff, always seems to make it better. Jumping to gargantuan sizes is one of the main reasons why the vast majority of zzz comics, bestoryclub, etc. stuff is so lackluster.

I thought this was pretty cool though honestly, especially the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsikosex@Psikosex
A writer with more short sex stories in my head than I know what to do with...So read em, and enjoy em, and know they've been whirling in my head for far too long...for new stories and continuations, check out my patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=23047838