What's Yours is Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, what do I want?" She asked, stepping even closer to him, her chest pushing against his. His pecs were hard as rock!

"A girl like you? You want a nice big, hard cock." He said it with such conviction that it was clear that's what he thought she wanted.

Well, he's not wrong...

The mountain of a man before her reached down to his leg and grabbed a bulging section, emphasizing the size. Her eyes widened slightly. No. There was no way; that had to be fake, probably balled up socks or something.

And yet, she could feel the temptation...

"And just where could I find one of those?" She purred, leaning into him. If there was a chance that that bulge was real, she needed it, and if it wasn't she'd just take his strength and whatever little size he really had.

"I've heard the room over there may have what you're looking for." He jerked his chin to a private booth, a surprisingly empty one. She grinned at him.

"Lead the way!" She had to hold back on giggling, the memory of Quinn that day playing in her mind. The man grabbed her hand, and led her across the dance floor and into the booth. He drew the curtain and sat on the velvet couch. He patted the spot beside him. Victoria grinned and sat next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder, letting one hand drift down to feel up his very noticeable bulge.

Wow. It felt real.

"Ooh, excited are we? Would you like to...inspect the merchandise?" Again with the cringey lines. Although, if this was really his size, then she could see why other women would've fallen for them.

"Yes, yes I would. Let's just get this out of the way." She replied, opening his pants and slowly pushing them down, her jaw dropping as she saw the bulge slowly being revealed.

The damn thing was thicker than her entire wrist! And it was loooong, his pants were at his knees, and there was still more to go! She let go of his pants and found herself drawn to that cock. It was so thick and veiny, a huge vein, wider than her finger cut across the wealth of flesh. She grabbed it and gasped; it was hard. It was clear that he wasn't fully hard yet, and it was already harder than Quinn's! He laughed and pulled his pants all the way off and she gasped.

His cock reached all the way down to halfway down his calf! His head was huge, at least as big as an apple! And his balls, they were the size of oranges! She could feel the blood slowly pumping into his monster rod, lengthening it and causing it to rise.

"Well, now that you've seen what I have to offer, would you like to...seal the deal?" He asked, burying his hand into her hair. She smiled, what would it hurt, sucking him off a bit before she made this godly thing hers?

She nodded and he pushed her head down to his growing rod. She opened her mouth, taking his huge tip as far into her mouth as possible. Just the tip and it filled her entire mouth! She felt her lips stretching tight as he pushed harder, forcing more of his many many inches into her throat. Eventually she felt a pop as her jaw dislocated and he thrust his entire length down her throat.

Despite this, there was no pain; if anything it felt even better! She was so turned on, she could feel her pussy leaking and her cock hardening! The man laughed as he pulled her up then shoved her back down. Again and again, he reshaped her entire throat to his incredible size. It felt like hours she worked her tongue around his rod, tasting his precum. It was like a salty candy, sweet and savoury all at once. And there was sooooo much! There was more precum than all the cum she'd blasted out all day!

His rod throbbed in her throat and he groaned a little.

"I'm gonna cum! Take! It! ALL!" he punctuated each word with a thrust, before releasing on the last word, burying his entire size into her. Her nose was buried in his hair as his shaft bucked inside her, releasing an enormous torrent of spunk into her stomach. His first volley lasted almost ten seconds, longer than Quinn's entire orgasm!

He moaned as the second blast, just as plentiful as the first, shot out of his humongous tip. A third joined it, then a fourth and a fifth. It finally slowed down around the seventh, and ended with a tenth shot, and the last dribbles. Those dribbles on their own were more than her entire loads all day, plus Quinn's that morning!

The massive man finally pulled himself out and she gasped, her jaw popping back into place. What the hell? She thought, before reaching out and grabbing the still hard monster before her.

"Oh, ready for more?" he asked, his rod twitching in her hands. He was so thick, even with both hands she could barely reach her fingers around it.

"Oh, I'm ready for everything you have! What's yours is mine!" she laughed and the energy flow began. She took his strength first; she laughed even harder as he tried to pull away, suddenly so weak, despite the giant muscles. She didn't want those, she just wanted his massive power. And suddenly, she felt that power. She could feel her new strength, like she'd been a body builder her whole life.

She grinned like a shark and kissed his enormous tip.

"This will look so much better on me, don't you think?" she chuckled and watched as that huge, intimidating size began to shrink down, inch by inch. The man just watched, seemingly unable to speak as his pride and joy disappeared before his eyes, down to nothing but a one inch knob. She laughed as she pulled her skirt up, revealing her not so impressive dick, touching it with her glowing blue hands.

The man's jaw dropped further as he watched that tiny penis grow, lengthening and widening, expanding into a massive soft snake! Her balls grew too; reaching that prodigious orange fruit size. And they were heavy! Victoria could feel the new weight that came with those massive cum factories. Their sheer size alone snapped her panties, letting her new beast sway in the breeze. She laughed as her prey tried to stand, and she easily pushed him back with one heeled foot.

"Oh no, big boy, we aren't done yet!" she growled as her cock throbbed and grew between them, reaching a new monstrous size, bigger than even he had been. She laughed darkly, ready to smack his face with her new pole.

"Mr. Reuter? I have your order!" a female voice, a deep husky one that made her new cock throb, called into the room, before the curtain opened slightly and a small frame shuffled in, carrying a tray of drinks and snacks.

"I'll just leave it here, o --" The tray dropped as the server saw the massively endowed futa, standing above the now revealed Mr. Reuter.

"Sit down, I'll be with you in a minute." Victoria demanded, her voice calm and commanding. The server nodded, and obeyed. Her tits jiggled as she sat and the blonde futa took a moment to look over her.

She was decently tall, somewhere around five nine, at a guess, thought Victoria. She had flowing red hair that reached down her back, pale alabaster skin, green eyes and HOLY TATAS! Victoria's eyes widened as she looked at the server's assets.

At least F cup tits! Her cock throbbed, and she was overcome with a desire to tit fuck this bitch and hard! She laughed and grabbed Mr. Reuter by his shoulders.

"What's yours is mine!" and she absorbed his energy, draining him until he passed out. She smiled evilly as she turned to the server.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Va-vanessa." Was the reply.

"Vanessa, you belong to me now. Strip."

Vanessa nodded, her face flush red with desire. Just seeing the beast of a cock before her was making her insanely wet. Her clothes hit the floor and her new master chuckled.

***

I laugh as I watch the scene before me. Victoria was definitely one of my best creations, I love re watching all her conquests. Sending her that email was probably my best choice, out of everyone I've ever...helped.

"Are you watching your porn again, Aria?" Suprema's voice rings out as I stroke my rapidly hardening shaft.

"Maybe. What're you gonna do about it, Su?" I challenge, standing with my divine cock huge and hard before her. She grins and kneels before it, taking my tip inside her warm wet mouth.

"Creating our own world has been the best project. I love what we've done with the place!" I laugh as Su moans an agreement, her own god rod reaching it's full, imposing size.

Maybe twins next time, I think as I look back at Victoria and Vanessa. A little incest never hurt anyone.

12