What's Yours is Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to be your new girlfriend, right?" Anna pressed him verbally, tone more serious, as she lowered her pussy back onto his still stiff dick.

"Fuck yeah Anna... queen." Dylan replied desperately, willing to say anything she wanted. Anna laughed and threw her head back as she released her hold on Dylan. He began eagerly sucking on her nipples, spending no more than a few seconds on one before moving to the other and then back again. Anna began fucking Dylan again by lifting her hips up and down on him in addition to grinding on him in a circular motion. His rock hard cock felt good in her triumphant pussy.

Anna looked at the camera with gleeful wide eyes and stuck her tongue out. Fuck you for ditching me Kristin, Anna thought to herself as she fucked Kristin's thirsty boyfriend. Dylan actually had no chance with Anna, simply being a pawn that she was playing with for an hour or so, but he was surely done with Kristin now. At least, they would be done once Anna shared the video.

Anna squeezed Dylan with her thighs and rode him hard and fast, grinding him into submission. He continued sucking deeply on her nipples but began thrusting back into her, wrapping his arms around her waist for support. The bed began squeaking underneath them as they gyrated together in sexual bliss.

"Nobody fucks me over and gets away with it." Anna said aloud as Dylan thrusted in and out with her, ready to burst again. Had he been listening he may have thought that his words were directed at him and been confused, so it was for the best that Dylan was completely focused on Anna's pussy wrapped around his dick and her delicious nipple in his mouth.

"I... always get... what I want.... Don't EVER... forget it!" Anna panted loudly between their thrusts, her pussy squeezing on Dylan as pleasure shot through her body.

Her victory was total. The instrument of her revenge was obediently sucking her nipples and providing a hard cock sufficient to give her an orgasm to accompany her great satisfaction. Dylan was nearing another orgasm but Anna would not be deterred. She picked up the pace and humped his cock, the cock she had conquered with relative ease, and threw her head back. She let out a loud scream as pleasure radiated through her body. The phone caught her toes spreading, her face forming a mask of pleasure, and her two fingers forming a V in the air.

Anna was victorious. It was now up to her to decide whether Kristin had paid a steep enough price.

12