Wheel of Doom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of weeks since we went to the swinger's club. Brenda and I had discussed going this upcoming weekend. Friday afternoon we decided to knock off work early, do some shopping and to get our nails done. We had a grand time shopping for a sexy new outfit to wear. Now that I had some boobs, I opted to wear a blood red colored corset with a short black leather skirt. Underneath I opted for a black pair of tanga style panties, and a pair of fishnet suspender stockings. A pair of black stiletto heeled boots that went up to mid-thigh finished the look. Brenda opted for a lacy blue body suit, black miniskirt and a pair of blue stiletto heeled booties.

The next day we teased one another, building each other's anticipation for the night ahead. So, when we got to the club we were primed. The first guy that approached us was a hard no. The body odor that emanated from him turned our stomachs and we told him that we were not interested. He persisted though and Brenda had to have the security of the club escort him out. Some people just did not like no as an answer.

Shortly after we found ourselves dancing with a group of guys. We talked briefly about them and decided that it would be an adventure worth trying. All seven of them were taken back to one of the private rooms. Not one of them minded that I had something between my legs. And I was pleasantly surprised when a couple of them played with my penis. It was so hot watching Brenda have one guy pumping away at her pussy, another in her ass and a third in her mouth. Unfortunately, I could only handle two at a time, getting spit roasted though was one more item I could check of my bucket list. Each one of the guys got to shoot their load either in our mouths, Brenda's pussy or ass, or in my ass. No one left unsatisfied! We were glad that the room we used had a shower after that experience. Brenda and I were covered in cum. We cleaned ourselves up and went back to the dance floor.

As time ticked by Brenda and I became closer than we ever had been. I really didn't think that was possible. We continued to talk about us, what our goals were, what we wanted from each other, and most importantly about how we felt individually. Brenda told me how she was done with dating until we finally revealed to each other our desire to have something more between us. She was sick of getting involved with guys or gals that just couldn't get their shit together. And how she only had roommates because she hated being alone. She talked about her desire to retire in a few short years and to travel. I revealed to her that since I had become Nicky my depression had lifted. How I too had aspirations to retire and wanted to travel. How dating sucked for me and had always felt alone in the apartment I rented. How since we had been together life had been a lot more lively and that I was thankful because I was really feeling stagnant back then.

The firm was like the cliché saying of being a well oiled machine. We gained new clients and had quite a few on retainer. Business was booming and growing to such an extent that Brenda and I had to consider adding another lawyer. But in order to do that we were going to need a bigger office. While I scoped out places to move our office to Brenda was working through the resumes of potential candidates. After a fruitless search I returned to the office to see how Brenda was coming along. Wisps of hair had escaped her bun and she was looking a bit disgruntled.

'Not going so well babe?' I ask her.

'Not in the slightest. Of the ten resumes I have looked at and contacted to get a feel for before offering an interview, nine have been a total waste of paper and oxygen. The tenth never answered my call.' She informed me. 'How about you, have any luck?' she asked.

'No, seems each place I visited has smaller offices and less overall space than what we are in now.' I said. 'It's getting late my dear, how about we get out of here and get something to eat?' I asked her. For reply I got a loud rumble from her stomach.

We find a cozy little place that served some of the best Chinese food I have had in ages. As we ate I told her about the specifics of my search in better detail and how I had a couple more places to check out tomorrow. Brenda's phone rings and with an excited oh my god she answers. 'Sabrina! Wow how have you been?' They chat for a few minutes and I overhear that Sabrina is moving back to the states and will be relocating to our city. Brenda told her we would be more than happy to help her find a place and that she couldn't wait for her to meet me. Once she was off the phone Brenda's mood was much lighter. 'oh my god what a surprise, you will love her. And guess what, she's a kick as lawyer.' She excitedly tells me.

The weekend finally arrived and Brenda and I decided we needed to blow off some steam so we went to a local watering hole. It was a popular hot spot for local couples wanting some excitement without the fanfare of the swinger's club. Not that we were looking for a hook up or anything, we just found it more pleasant than some of the meat market bars around town. For one you didn't have to fend off all the single guys because you had to have a date with you in order to get through the door. The other reason we liked it better, you could actually have a conversation! We danced with each other and had a great time chatting with other couples.

With only a half hour until last call Brenda and I were approached by a drop-dead gorgeous blonde by the name of Celine. Her husband dancing behind her introduced himself as Mark. She was a petite gal standing about five foot tall with heels on and wearing a tight silver dress, it was obvious that there was nothing underneath. Mark was dressed in a stylish electric blue suit and black button-down shirt. He was also very tall. When he stepped beside her my eyes popped. His crotch was nearly shoulder height to her. But that isn't why my eyes popped. He had a bulge in his pants that made my mouth water. Brenda noticed as well. We chatted for the rest of the night and as we were all getting ready to leave, they asked if we wanted to follow them to their house. Brenda and I accepted their invitation and we found ourselves at their place.

Their home is beautiful. Leading us into the family room we continued to chat. Celine, we learn is a real estate agent and Mark is a property manager. Celine tells us to make ourselves at home and goes to the bar to fix us all a drink. When she returns, she sits between Brenda and I. Mark seats himself in a chair opposite us. Celine tells us that one of her fantasies is to watch Mark with two women. When I tell her that my name is Nick and that while I wish I was a woman I am not. She looks at me incredulously until I prove it to her by lifting my skirt and flashing her. She and Mark ask me questions about my story and laugh when they find out that my life as Nicky started off as what was basically a dare.

As the night progressed it was obvious that they wanted to get more "familiar" with Brenda and I. But they were also acting like this was their first time. When asked they admitted that yes this was their first time.

'This has been something that we had talked about doing for years now, we just didn't have much opportunity to meet other couples.' Mark told us. I asked what his sexual preferences were, and he replied with 'I am very open minded. I guess some people would call me pan sexual. Celine is through and through bisexual.' I tell him that I am Bisexual to a degree. Explaining that I do not find guys physically attractive but love to have sex with them. And that Brenda is bisexual.

Brenda stood and walked over to where Mark was sitting. 'Let's rip this Band-Aid off shall we' and pulls Mark's pants down to his ankles. Mark didn't protest one bit! Hell I sure wouldn't if a raven haired beauty started after my genitals either. Both Celine and I watched as Brenda skillfully uses her hands and mouth to get Mark's cock erect. Celine nudged me and urges me to join Brenda in worshipping his penis.

He was massive, I could barely get the tip of his cock in my mouth. And I could use both hands to stroke him while it was in my mouth. We both took turns and Brenda was having the same problem with only being able to get his head in.

When I looked back at Celine she was masturbating. Her fingers were rubbing her clit in slow circular motions. I urged Brenda to one side of Marks leg while I went to the other so as not to obscure Celine's view.

I lift my skirt and pull my panties to the side to release my cock from its captivity. Positioning myself so Celine can watch me stroke myself while sucking on Mark. And I watch as Brenda's hand disappears between her thighs to start rubbing her clit. I look back at Celine who is now furiously rubbing her clit. She had pulled one of the shoulder straps of her dress down enough to expose her breast and was playing with her nipple with her free hand.

Brenda and I slide our lips and tongue up and down his shaft and we both notice how he is watching his wife. He starts to buck sliding his cock between our lips.

'Holy fuck, holy shit, oh god I am going to cum' he grunts out. As soon as his seed starts to erupt from his cock covering our faces, we hear Celine behind us give out a yell as her orgasm takes control of her body.

As soon as Celine can walk, she comes over to where Mark is sitting. Turning to face us she grabs Marks penis and starts rubbing it back and forth between her labia. Brenda and I attack her nipples with licks and nibbling. Mark's semi erect penis hardens, and Celine slides down his shaft. With Brenda and I alternating licking her pussy and sucking on Marks massive balls, Celine has another orgasm. I pull Marks cock out of her and cram as much of it I can into my mouth. Brenda licks Celine as I am pumping him into my mouth. I do that for a few seconds before replacing it into Celine's waiting vagina. Then Brenda pulls his cock out and engulfs as much as she can for a few pumps while I eat Celine then sticks it back in her. Brenda and I alternate roles as Celine has one orgasm after another and until Mark bursts. Brenda and I lick Celine's pussy and Marks shaft as his semen leaks out of her.

'Ladies that was one of the most erotic experiences I have ever had. I can't thank you enough for making this a dream come true.' Celine tells us. We thanked them for a great night and headed home. As I'm driving, I peek over at Brenda. She had a very faraway look on her face, so I asked her if she wanted to talk about whatever was on her mind.

'Oh, I'm just thinking about us. And I'm wondering what the future holds' she starts with. 'Remember when we met in school?' she asks.

'Sheesh, yeah. Seems like that was quite a long time ago now doesn't it.' I told her. She goes silent again lost in her thoughts. I don't press and let silence reign.

It was nearly the end of month three and I had just returned to the office after taking Brenda out for lunch when I found a stack of papers on my desk that hadn't been there when I left. They were applications for name change, DMV forms, and a bunch of others. A sticky note on the top page read "Hey boss, we all want you to be happy. For the last couple of months, you have been the happiest we have ever seen. Whatever you decide, we adore you and will support you through it all." Brenda, who had followed me into my office read the note. When I looked up at her after reading it, a huge smile was on her face and tears were forming. I had to wipe the tears from my eyes as well.

Walking out to the lobby I could swear that you could hear a pin drop. Everyone had come out of their offices and each one had a look of anticipation written on their faces. I had to clear my throat from the lump that had formed before I could speak. 'Thank you everyone' I started 'what began as some fun, something to promote moral, has been a mind opening and life changing event for me. Whomever left the packet of applications on my desk, thank you. I wanted you all to know though, I had already sent all the necessary paperwork and this Friday I go to court to make it official.' The silence was broken with applause, and I received a hug from everyone. The congratulations went on for another minute or two before dead silence reigned once more. I was confused at first until I saw Brenda.

Brenda approached me in the dead silence with her hands wrapped tightly around something. As she stood in front of me, she unclasped her hands and opened a small box. She presented the open box to me and in a tiny voice asked, 'throughout the years I have always wanted you to be mine and for me to be yours. We have finally made that happen but I want to make it permanent, will you marry me?'

Tears flowed freely down my cheeks as I replied with a yes. Another round of applause and voiced congratulations erupted from the small crowd. I did not foresee this day's events whatsoever. Will definitely be a day I will never forget.

'Ok so Friday night we are having a party at our place' Brenda said, 'Everyone is invited, and you can all bring your significant others or friends. Everything will be supplied so don't bring anything except the spirit to get rowdy!'

Brenda and I ended up taking the rest of the day off at the insistence of the entire office. 'Go celebrate you two, we can hold down the fort.' And we did just that, well we did once we got done running around getting all the items we would need for the impromptu party we were hosting. We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant and had margaritas then went home where the real celebration started!

We were both excited and barely made it through the front door fully clothed. In seconds the entryway looked like a tornado had passed through. Clothes were strewn everywhere and furniture was knocked askew. I pushed Brenda up against a wall and pinned her hands above her head. Kissing her, licking her, nibbling on her neck and breasts. Releasing her hands, I move down her body with light bites to her hips and kisses all over her belly. Further down to lick the crease where her leg and groin meet. Grabbing her ass with both hands I slide my tongue between her lips in search of her clit. I look up to see her gripping one of her breasts while her other hand is buried in my hair. Each time I flick her clit with my tongue her grip in my hair tightens. Her moans fill the air and get louder as her orgasm nears. Releasing my grip of her ass I slide it up her thigh to insert my finger inside her pussy. Her orgasm crescendo's and I pause until her grip loosens in my hair.

Just as I am about to restart satisfying her, she stops me by pulling me up with a finger under my chin. We kiss deeply as she guides me to the bedroom. Since I'm walking backwards, I am taken by surprise as I back into the bed and fall on to it. Brenda kneels between my legs and drags her tongue up the base of my penis to the tip. She flicks the underside of my tip with her tongue then slowly slips her lips over the head. Moving her mouth up and down my shaft, swirling her tongue around the head when she comes back up. Up and down, up and down, she either went all the way to the base or stopped halfway. Releasing my cock from her mouth and moving up my body she urges me to move up into the bed. Straddling me she lowers herself onto me slowly. Brenda gyrates her hips in slow steady movements like a belly dancer. Gripping her hips, I move In opposition. Her mouth opens but no sound comes out, her Kegel muscles flex as an intense orgasm runs through her. As her orgasm rages through her I try to hold back but fail and my orgasm fills her. Brenda fully lays atop me and kisses me as my penis pulsates, injecting the contents of my balls inside her.

Late Friday afternoon Brenda and I are heading to the office, I am on cloud nine. My court appearance was a blur. I don't really remember what all happened. All I know is that I am now legally Nicky. Brenda must have called the office because as we enter, we are greeted by applause and cheering.

'Thank you everyone. I could not have done this without all your support. Especially you Brenda' I turn to face her 'You my love most of all. I wish I could find the words to express my gratitude.' Looking around at all the people standing around me 'If you don't have anything pressing that needs to be taken care of, anything that can't be handled next week, you are free to go. Does anyone have anything that has to be taken care of this afternoon?' Each one says no. 'Good, I hope to see you all tonight at our place. Remember the more the merrier so if you want to bring someone please do.' As everyone is preparing to leave, they all congratulate me again.

Brenda's phone buzzes. Answering the call I can see her eyes light up. I hear her talking but didn't catch what all she was saying. After her call she tells me that it was Sabrina and that she arrived in town sooner than expected. 'Sabrina said she was staying at the Hilton down the road from us and asked if we wanted to get together for dinner. I told her that we would swing by and pick her up but we were throwing a party and had to get back home to prepare. When I told her why we were throwing a party she got all excited and said she wouldn't miss it for the world.'

We arrive at the hotel and head up to Sabrina's room. As we get there we are greeted by a bubbly red haired gal dressed in a electric blue dress. The dress had a very deep plunging neckline that showed an impressive amount of cleavage and was short enough that if she bent over would reveal half her luscious ass. With a squeal she rushes to Brenda and they hug.

'It is so good to see you again.' Sabrina says 'and who is this bombshell you brought with you?' Brenda introduces us and Sabrina gives me a warm welcoming hug. 'It's so nice to meet you Nicky. Brenda and I haven't spoken much over the years but I do remember her telling me about you. We need to get together and swap stories about you know who' Sabrina smiles nodding her head in a jovial way at Brenda.

'I would love to sit and chat with you,' I tell her.

'Come in, let's chat for a few while I finish getting myself together.' Sabrina says. We walk into her room and Sabrina starts towards the bathroom to finish her makeup and hair. Brenda and Sabrina chat about what has been going on with their lives for the last few years. As the subject turns to Sabrina's partner, Sabrina turns sour. 'That no good bastard. For years he duped me. Had to find out the hard way that he was a fugitive from four different countries for fraud. Interpol finally caught up to him. I am still really pissed. He tried to get me to bail him out. Told him I wanted to speak to the investigator and when I did they told me everything he was being charged with. Needless to say I filed for divorce that same day. I sure am glad that I insisted on separate bank accounts. All of his assets got frozen. And if it wasn't for the fact that it was my name on the lease for the flat we lived in I would have been homeless. My divorce was finalized the day I called you.' She said looking at Brenda. 'The last I heard he was in a German prison. I told the investigator that it wouldn't bother me one bit if they accidentally lost the key to his cell.' She told us.

Both Brenda and I exchanged horrified looks. 'Wow, that is one hell of an ordeal. Is there anything we can help you with?'

Sabrina smiles at me 'not with that sweetie. I am doing quite well for myself if you are referring to money. Brenda says she found a place for me to live and the three of us will go check it out later. What you can do right now though is get my mind off of that cretin and show me a good time. I'm ready if you two are. Let's go party!' and With that we left the hotel and headed home.

We get back to the house and Brenda and Sabrina start for the kitchen. I can hear them chatting and giggling as I'm moving furniture around to make room for people to dance if they want. Sabrina enters the living room and asks is there is anything she can help with. 'Nope just finished,' I reply 'I take it Brenda kicked you out of the kitchen?'

1...345678