Wheel of Doom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Sabrina crashes through the door and jumps on the bed between us like little girl squealing in delight. 'Good morning lovebirds' she exclaims loudly as Brenda and I laugh at her antics.

'Good morning to you too! What has you so chipper this morning?' Brenda asks her.

'Oh nothing special, just happy to be alive and a part of the celebration. I had always hoped that you would find someone that would love you and look you have!' Sabrina peels the covers off of me and says 'And my goodness you found a hottie! Ok you two, time to shake a leg. You have a plane to catch.'

Brenda and I looked at each other puzzled. 'And where is it we are going?' I ask. This whole weekend had been full of surprises already.

'Oh, just a little trip for your honeymoon, you'll find out soon enough' Sabrina says with a huge grin. 'But you two need to get your gorgeous asses in the shower if you want to make the flight.'

And that is how Brenda and I found ourselves on a chartered plane going from Canada to Hawaii. That sneaky little shit Sabrina had our bags packed, tickets bought, housing while there set up, transportation, everything and I do mean everything setup for us. 'You can fuck, I mean thank me later. Now get on that plane and don't come back home till your nicely tanned!' She told us as she sped off leaving us on the tarmac.

1...345678