All Comments on 'Wheeling Park Ch. 09'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why

why r u trying to saw us a liv a good person.

most of the writers wrote stories according to feedback.but not in ur case.alas

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Answer to anonymous' question "why"?

Because of the lag in submission of story and actual publication, after approval on the site.

About the story;

My God, She really has no selfrespect does she?

Blowjobs all round.

Jarid needed to have stepped in there, pulled her back a bit. What would happen if she didn't have someone with her. Anyone can get worked up, things do get out of control. Even among friends. Or new acquaintances.

Please keep going, in no way is this a bad story. I really am loving it.

I'm only commenting on the actual characters.

superkittensuperkittenover 13 years ago

I don't think the writer is writing this story now. I think it was a story that was already complete for 2 reasons... First, the story line shows no consideration for any of the opinions or statements made by readers. Secondly... the chapters are coming too fast, in my opinion. Personally speaking, I prefer that the writer submit a finished work, as opposed to catering to the public chapter by chapter. I want a written, complete story... not a story that depends on mine, or anyone else's emotional whims or flights of fancy. Just my opinion of course : )

wanuspwanuspalmost 13 years ago
wow

I think Jar is the one writing the story.the others are characters. I like it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well,

I no longer vote for Olivia to be taken down. Now I think it is you, ameaner, who needs an attitude adjustment. Don't worry it's just a minority vote, but I think you're in deep shit - and whithout a paddle too.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Growing up.

Great writing all around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous