Wheels In Motion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat leaned back and blew out a long breath. "Wh-o-o-o. Well, you're full of surprises tonight. So, what are you asking me?"

The words came out in a rush, and once I started they just kept coming. "Were you straight when you and Megan started dating? Or did you think that but you were wrong? How did you come around to wanting to be with her? How did you get your brain around it? What happened? How did you go from being straight to being married to Megan?"

She looked away and silence stretched out between us.

Finally, I said, "Shit, I'm sorry I asked. I know this has to be crazy personal for you, so let's just--"

"It's kind of a long story, Liz," she said, interrupting me.

I looked at her, struggling to maintain an impassive expression.

She sighed, then she stopped a server who was passing by our table. "Did I see the drink special tonight was a melon margarita?"

"Yes ma'am," said the college-aged girl, "we use Repositivo tequila and hand-squeezed melon purée with--"

"That's great, please bring me one of those, then bring me another exactly fifteen minutes after that, and keep 'em coming. Thank you." She turned back to me and rolled her eyes. "I can't believe she just 'ma'am-ed' me. Okay. I'll tell you my story, but you're buying me as many drinks as I want, for as long as it takes, and then you're paying for my Über home. Deal?"

I tried and failed to suppress a smile. "It's a deal."

To Be Continued... In the upcoming 'Twas The Night Before... - Chapter 2!

Coming soon, to a laptop/tablet/phone near you!

If you haven't read my series, Hard Landing, there is a playlist called 'The Set List', a collection of songs performed by The Rotors, available on Spotify. The link to the playlist can be found in the 'CONTACT' tab of my author page. I always appreciate getting follows on my playlist.