Wheels On The Bus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or else, we can find out what your ass looks like after we all take turns whipping it with our belts," Paul muses, revealing what the only other option for me will be. That submissive tingling returns, moving over my entire body as I tell myself I have no choice.

"What!" Jessica then says as if she forgot something. Everyone looks at her at this, even Paul who I sense moves to the side. Jessica then puts down my backpack and opens it.

"I forgot, when I was looking in the nerd's bag, I saw something...perfect," she says as she riffles through my items. She proceeds to pull out two reports I had in my backpack. Both of them were on the same topic and I had been carrying them around as if I had free time, I could do more editing on them. So why in the world would she want them?

Then I see why. There is one binder clip on each one to keep the papers together. She proceeds to remove each one, then stuff the papers back into my bag, shoving it in so it gets crumpled and out of order.

Jessica then walks over to me fast while holding the binder clips. She walks right up to me, where she stands over me as she is taller. I look at her and shake my head to her, asking her without words not to do what she's about to do.

She then makes a silly noise, such as an airplane flying as she lifts both of her hands. In each is a binder clip which she is keeping open. And then she puts them right on my nipples...and lets go.

I let out a yelp as the binder clips bite down on my very hard nipples. That's what it feels like, a bite. Like someone trying to bite off my nipples completely. As I feel this pain, I struggle against the cuffs, making a lot of noise. And then after a few moments, I sort of deal with the pain. It doesn't go away, but it is not as bad as it was. Only now, when I look down, I see clamps on my poor nipples.

Feeling the humiliation wash over me, Paul proceeds to push gently between my shoulder blades, telling me without words to bend. I do this, Jessica walks back and I am left looking at the group, feeling how my clamped tits dangle under. I'm not able to bend much as my cuffed arms stretch, but it seems to be enough for him. Next I feel Paul using his foot to part my right foot, then my left until my legs are spread wide.

Next is the sound of him undoing his pants. As he does, I see the group giggle and look at me in anticipation of what's about to happen. While I look, I feel my eyes water as the level of humiliation I feel is so strong as my face is exposed. They are seeing me...the real me like this. Seeing how I will react to it all.

"Oh," I gasp as I close my eyes from feeling him place his manhood at my opening. Despite being fucked so many times today, the feeling of a hard cock at my pussy still feels...good.

As he pushes it inside, I moan softly and reopen my eyes to keep looking at the group, making me feel like nothing less than a porn actress. What makes this even more embarrassing is the knowing smile that the two girls have as they know what this must feel like. That it is a private feeling for behind closed doors, yet make me have it in public.

When Paul goes all the way inside, he pulls back and then forward. Being surprisingly gentle, he starts to glide in and out with his thrusts instead of being rough like he has been. As I look at the group when he does this, I try hard not to moan or to look away. It feels different from before as he goes slow, but still feels great.

Then he starts to go faster...and gets rougher. When he does, the moans escape my lips, even as I try to hold them back. The moans come more and more as my breasts begin to swing furiously from him ramming into my body. My entire body rocks from it, with my hands feeling like they might be ripped off by the cuffs as hard as he gets. Soon he starts to fuck me like a wild animal.

"Tell them...to look how...your tits....swing," Paul then tells me as he keeps his hand on my back, trying to force me to bend over more even if it is not possible. Now there's no point in trying to pretend that I'm not enjoying this. The wet sound alone from him in my pussy shows just how aroused I am, even if I hate it. Maybe that's why they got me drunk as they know I would enjoy it.

"Look at my Nerdy Knockers!" I say loudly in a crazed sounding tone. When I say it, my face does stay red and warm as I feel my tits wildly swinging as they almost hit my stomach each time they swing from the force of them.

"Look at them swing and bounce from him fucking me!" I say just as crazed, the liquor in me making me act like someone else. It makes me think of a porn actress I once saw in some online video. As she was taken from behind, she screamed wildly for him to keep fucking her, only she really resembled an animal in heat.

"What...am I fucking? What part" Paul then asks in bursts as he sounds out of breath. Now the clapping noise echoes back to me as he keeps this fast and rough pace.

"He's fucking my pussy!" I tell the group, which they laugh. This then surprises me as an orgasm hits me. Waves of pleasure sneak up on me and run over me, making me moan like a whore. I keep trying to look at the group, but my eyes roll as he keeps being so damn rough as he pounds my pussy like this. The force and roughness makes the wave feel like they bounce around in me, making me moan so loud.

"There we go...there we go," Paul then croons as he slows down a great deal. His thrusts slow and he no longer rams into me. Then I feel why...he's cum. I feel him shooting his seed inside me again, where the warmth of his seed spreads deep in my canal. And as much as I hate to admit it, I moan at the feeling of him doing this. I moan as he once again marked his territory.

"What happen nerd? What did he do?" I hear Lynn ask me. It's the sort of thing where we all know what happened, but she wants to hear me say it out loud. She wants me to humiliate myself more.

"He's....he's cum in my pussy," I inform them, my voice no longer sounding crazed but shameful as the violent fucking is over. Paul then pulls out of me, to which I lower my head and allow a few tears to fall. Still feeling very drunk, I am so ashamed that I would ever cum like that in front of anyone. That I would even enjoy something like this. Tears do fall as I think this and feel so ashamed.

Suddenly I feel another cock at my entrance. Instantly my head lifts up as I'm confused to what is happening. Looking forward I see 4 people, but now Paul is one of them, when he was behind me. This is when it hits me that one of the guys switched places. It's someone new behind me.

"W-W-Wait, please, no....come on," I beg but then the one behind me slides fully into my pussy, making me gasp again as my pussy is filled. A moment later, he's fucking me. His cock slides in and out, pressing against my pussy walls as he does.

While I'm fucked for their entertainment, I'm warned to keep looking the group in the eye or else. So I do, having to watch them laugh and joke about me, as I'm fucked from behind. Only this time I'm made to say more. Since Paul isn't the one fucking me, he's able to think up horrible things that I'm made to repeat. Things that make them all laugh. Things that I would never even think let alone say such as "This is the only way I can get laid," or "I hope my tits hit me in the face" or maybe the worse one, "I wish my friends and family could see this."

The one fucking me lasts about half as long as Paul did before he cums in me as well. Only when he does, he actually lays on my back for a while as if too spent to go on. To this I almost make a comment about how poor he is compared to a real man. Only I know this will end in more pain, so I keep my mouth shut.

Once he pulls out, the third boy then walks around. A moment later, he undoes his pants and then I feel him shove his cock inside my pussy as well to which the process resumes. I'm fucked, yet again.

My poor pussy feels fucked raw and my back aches as I'm kept in this position each time. And like before, I'm made to say stupid and horrible things like, "Fuck my nerdy pussy," or "Look at how smart I am," and "I hope my teachers see this." What makes saying these things worse is having to look someone in the eye as I say this. It's damn near soul crushing.

This one fucks me longer than both of the others, in which it reaches a point where my moans keep coming out as I can't hold them in. He goes so far as to grab my hair and yank my head back just to hear me cry out in pain. But he soon cums inside me as well, leaving his surprise deep inside me, uncaring of the fact I'll most likely become pregnant after all this.

Once he pulls out, I hang on the cuffs as I was just fucked by three guys back-to-back. My poor body feels wrecked as it is completely covered in sweat. It's all I can do to keep from crying by looking at the ground. My body is both steaming hot yet so cold at the same time that it makes me shake.

"P-Please...let me go. You...you got to have your fun," I then beg. That's what it is too, begging. Not telling them to release me, not asking, but begging. Begging like the submissive lil bitch I've become.

"Why?" Paul then asks, only instead of being mocking or mean, he sounds serious. He's really asking me why they should let me go. For some reason this hits me hard. Not so much that I don't have an answer, but because they think that little of me. They believe me to be such a loser nerd that they don't see why this shouldn't be happening to me. That I have to think of a good reason for them not to do this to me.

"I...I..." I begin, very shaken by this. Paul keeps looking at me, his eyebrows raised as he waits for my response. But the more I look at him, the more stunned I am and nothing comes out.

"Get her feet," Paul then says when he seems to be done waiting. It's only now I'm able to say, "wait!" But it doesn't matter. The two other boys that just got to fuck me move back to me. Each one removes their belt and then kneels. For a second I'm scared that they are going to start whipping me, but instead the boys wrap the belt around my ankle.

Each boy does this on my two legs. Then pulling on the belt, they force me to spread my legs more, which also makes me sink down more. They keep pulling and pulling on my legs using their strength to overpower me as I fight to keep them not so far open. They do this until my feet press against the wooden posts on either side of me. That's when they tighten the belts around the posts while it traps my feet, thus making it impossible to close my legs.

I pull on both feet in an effort to break the belts, but it's no use. I'm not that strong. Then something is pushed into my face. Someone presses a large...something right into my face, covering all of it. They release it and I see a large pile of dirt and leaves fall down in front of me. I then cough and sneeze as little parts of dirt move in the air in front of me.

Jessica then almost breaks down laughing beside me, revealing she was the one that just pressed a handful of dirt and whatever against my face. Lynn then comes up, laughing as well, pouring both handfuls of dirt on top of my head and on my shoulders. The two girls then keep doing this, laughing hard as they grab handfuls of dirt to pour on me. They laugh so fucking much they have to stop because they are laughing so hard.

Then Jessica comes up with two handfuls of dirt. But instead of pushing it against my face or putting it in my hair, she grabs my left boob. She then rubs the dirt all over my breast, coating it with the dirt while avoiding the clamp. Lynn quickly joins in by doing my right breast, coating it with handfuls of dirt, all while laughing, "dirty titties."

They keep at this, each hold holding a breast and massaging dirt into it. Once they coat each one, they get more dirt to smear over another part of me. They coat me in the dirt, making sure not to miss anywhere...except between my legs. But my legs, my face, even my under arms get dirt smeared against it. The evil bitches even make a point of pushing some between my toes.

"That's better, don't you think?" Paul asks as he approaches and stands in front of me. Again, I look at him incredulously. He acts like I want this. That this is my plan or something. That I asked for this. That this humiliation is something we discussed.

"Now, we are going to have to go soon, but there is something I've always wanted to try," he tells me, adopting a tone that suggests that we are somehow friends. He then boops me on the nose and then walks back around me.

"Please, no, come on, let me go," I begin to beg as I can't even move my legs now. I'm been smeared with dirt and my poor nipples are clamped. What more can they do, really.

Once again I hear his pants being undone. It's been at least 15 minutes since he fucked me, so I fear he is good to go again in that regard. In a way, I sort of excited by this, but I feel so tired.

"No!" I say loudly, my energy returning as I feel his cock again, only this time it's not at my pussy. He's pressed it between my ass cheeks, where it presses right against my ass. He just laughs at my response and the only thing I can do it tense my dirty body as I'm tied down.

"Please, no," I beg as he slowly starts to force his cock up my ass. Just a tiny bit is pushed inside, but it is still a horribly humiliating feeling. That's a place that was never meant for anything to happen to it. It was meant to stay as is. It was not meant for a cock to invade.

But now I feel his hard cock slowly going up it, pushing my walls apart. As he does, I just groan from the pain and humiliation of it. I'm having a cock shoved up my ass. I feel a cock in my ass.

That's exactly what it is too, being shoved up my ass, for he has to bend down some, then move up to do this. So his cock is really going upward into my ass.

"There, there, there we go, give up that ass nerd," Paul then croons as my body begins to relax, which makes it easier for him. The tenseness I had sort of relaxes as I can no longer hold it, and he's able to push in much faster. I don't know why this happens, if it is the booze, or some part of me wanting it, but whatever the reason, I stop clenching.

I let out a cry as he manages to push all the way up my ass. He leaves it there for a moment, where I hear him panting as much as myself. Just shoved his cock as far as it will go in my ass.

Never before have I felt anything like this. It's extremely violating but feels so great at the same time. Feels like something that should never be done. Feels like something no good girl would ever allow to happen.

"Say it. Say what's in your ass, nerd," Paul growls as me as he holds this position. He still is breathing hard as he no doubt is overcome with the conflicting feelings as well.

"Y-Your cock. Your cock is up my ass," I tell him, my head tilted back some to look at him. Only he uses a hand and forces me to look forward at the group. Before they looked on with smirks and smiles, only now they look surprised and even shocked. Like they didn't know he would go this far.

"His cock is up my ass," I tell them without Paul having to tell me. That's when he starts. He pulls back and then thrusts forward, HARD. When he does, I let out a yelping sound as there's pain and pleasure mixed into one. He begins hard thrust after hard thrust, except unlike before where he was just trying to cum, this time the purpose is different. It feels almost like he wants me to understand down to my soul that he is the one in control. That he gets to fuck whatever part of me he wants.

"He's....fucking....my....asssss," I say at each thrust as he pounds away, making it feel like my ass is being ripped apart. He keeps thrusting and thrusting, and this time I'm not bent over at all, so when he thrusts, my tits bounce upward. I've never felt this before, any of this. It makes it feel like my own tits will bounce to my face, even if I know that's impossible.

"I'm cumming...from being....fucked...up...the...ass," I cry out as the waves of pleasure wash over me. The deep, violating waves move over me, making me force my hips back as he thrusts forward, ramming against him like two rams battling. I barely even know I'm doing this as it's my body moving and not me.

My hair is then grabbed and my head yanked back. He then furiously fucks my ass, ramming his cock over and over as fast as he can. This makes me cry a constant cry of pain and pleasure. I know it's loud too as I hear my own voice echo back to me. But if he goes like this, he'll break me.

Then he stops. More like collapses. He lets out a yell, then presses against me as if resting. He stays like this too for a while, not moving at all. I'm so shocked and stunned that I don't say anything, not even, "could you let go of my hair please?" I just stay as I am, feeling his cock in my ass, to which he fucked me till he came.

After several long moments he pulls his cock out. It's only then I feel the effects of what he did, for I feel the warmth of his seed in my ass. Not only did he fuck my ass, he came inside of it, marking his territory. I can feel it slowly moving down out of my now enlarged ass.

Paul then moves backward, where I hear him fixing his pants as I'm left on display for his friends, where every hole possible has been used. Hell, they even fucked my tits earlier. There's nothing they haven't done to me...the animals.

Only they don't say anything. Normally they would laugh or make a joke about me like this. Now they are quiet as they look at me or should I say what they've done to me. They broke the biggest nerd.

"I...I'm the Valedictorian," I tell them for some reason. I meant to say this with pride, as if to say how much better I am than them because they aren't, but that's not how it comes out. Instead, I hear my own voice and how pathetic it sounds.

"Yes you are sweetie," I hear Jessica say. After this the silence continues until I hear Paul move back around to his friends.

"Look at the smartest girl in school," Paul comments as I look him directly in the eyes. The smartest girl. The smartest girl who is naked, fucked, abused and covered in dirt. The smartest girl that let him do this. The smartest girl with the Nerdy Knockers that are clamped.

"Here," one of the boys says to Paul, holding out what looks to be my shirt. Paul takes it and then walks towards me. He stands in front of me wearing his trademark evil smirk.

"I know you loved what we did. So we got you, let's say, a graduation gift," Paul tells me, and I hear the others laugh. This laughter starts soft and slow but builds. Soon their hard laughter echoes around as Paul reveals part of my shirt has been torn off into one long strip. It looks like from the very bottom.

He takes that long strip and wraps it around my head, where he ties it in back, allowing it to cover my eyes again. With it on, I can only see outlines again. He basically blindfolds me yet again.

"Say ahh," Paul then tells me, but doesn't wait for me to do it as he grabs my chin forcefully. My mouth opens and fabric is shoved inside. Not just a little, but a large amount. That's when I figure out he's putting the rest of my shirt in my mouth like a gag. Only he shoves so much of the shirt in that it nearly goes to the back of my throat, not allowing me to close my mouth or even move my tongue. The rest of the shirt hands out of my mouth like a sign that shows I'm gagged.

"It was fun nerd," I hear Paul say and then the others join in with their own comments. But he sounds far away, like he's walking off. The others say similar things like, "see you around Nerdy Knockers," while one of them yells, "You got a good pussy." But it's clear, they are walking away. They are leaving. Leaving me like this.

I try to yell, but I can't. I truly can't due to the gag. When I do, it just comes out as a humming sound. Then I try to move my legs, even a little bit, but I can't do that either. The same is true for my arms. I can move them just a bit side to side, but I can't break the cuffs. They are far too strong. The best I could do is make metallic noise.