Wheels On The Bus Ch. 04

Story Info
The ending of the bus ride and the night.
9.6k words
4.57
55.6k
67

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story contains elements of non-consent, humiliation (some of which is in public), abuse and other related kinks. It is not in any way a social commentary, political statement or a statement in general against anyone or any group. It is meant for people to enjoy as it if a work of fiction. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

It's dark. And quiet. Almost like this is some form of prison where I'm left alone. It makes me feel...scared. Makes me wonder what's going to happen. Makes me wonder when it will happen. Since I'm cuffed to this seat, I can't see what time it is. All I know is that night has fallen and something is bound to happen.

I'm currently on my back sitting in the back seat of this school bus. My hands are cuffed to the seat frame over my head and I don't have any clothing at all, save for my shirt which has been pulled over my face. But after the first five minutes of being left alone here, I pulled the shirt up so I could see. It was the first time since this started that my eyes have been uncovered.

The Goth Goons left me here. When the bus arrived at the state capitol, they told me to be quiet and that they would be back, and this was after them abusing and raping me for hours. I thought for sure the bus driver would find me when he did a last check of the bus, but the Goth Goons figured out how to get around that. Or at least I'm assuming it was them for someone got in a fight right outside the bus so the driver and teachers had to deal with it.

And that was over 30 minutes ago. Well, what feels like 30 minutes ago. Since then I've been here, alone. For a while I tried to pick the lock on these cuffs, but I haven't had any luck. I don't even have a pin or hairclip to help me, so that was a bad idea from the start. And there's no way for me to physically break them either.

I begin to wonder if I haven't gotten out of here because I don't want to. After all, I am the smartest girl in the school. I have a perfect 4.0 GPA and am the valedictorian. Surely someone as smart as me could figure a way out of this. I mean, one single scream would save me.

If's that's true, why? I mean, they've been taking advantage of me and abusing me for hours. Why in the world would I enjoy that? Well, maybe because I like the feelings. Feelings of being wanted, the feeling of the humiliation, the feeling of them seeing me as a sex object instead of a nerd. There's just been so many new feelings that it's begun a sexual awakening within me. It's making me see everything so differently.

After all that they have done, I know there's nothing more they could really do. I've endured so much from the Goons that I'm sure they can't think of anything more. They are, after all, dumb as hell. They can't think outside the box like I can. When they do come back, it'll most likely be with some clothes in which they'll want to fuck me again, but then let me go. Then we will all go our own ways and this will be nothing more than a story, one that I'll never tell and that they will brag about but no one will believe.

"Hey nerd, miss us?" A slurred voice calls out. At once my heart sinks as I recognize that voice; Paul, the leader of the Goth Goons. Right after hearing his voice, I hear the stomping and noise they make as they climb into the empty bus. I pull my shirt down so it covers my face again, making them think I left it on the entire time.

"Anyone come on and fuck that nerdy pussy?" Paul crudely asks, again slurring his words. Then something new strikes me, sending new waves of fear over me again. I smell alcohol. It's whiskey. They've been drinking somehow. Oh my gosh, they're drunk!

The same fear I felt earlier when I knew they were high comes over me, scaring me horribly. Like when there were high, the fact they are drunk means they can be dangerous. So very dangerous. You don't think right when drunk. In fact, your thought process changes completely.

"N-No," I stammer out, my body feeling cold as the whiskey smell gets stronger. As the others get on, they whoop and holler as if having come from a party. They are clearly overly excited.

"Well, I thought you would like to know..." Paul says as he moves to the back of the bus to stand over me. A moment later, I hear the others pile into the nearby seats to look at me as well. I can barely see their outlines from the fabric of my shirt, but I can tell it's all of them.

"We were able to ditch the rest of the group as they sit in some dumb ass boring seminar by Senator Jackass, and were able to score a bottle...so we've been partying on our own," Paul tells me with the others agreeing and joining in. The hoot and holler as they show they have been drinking.

"And...we thought up the perfect thing for you," one of the two girls named Jessica states as she sits in the seat in front of me and looks down. The others start to laugh at this, but it's different laughter than before. This sounds dark and evil. Like they mean to use me for a ritual or something.

"I...I won't tell anyone...if you let me go," I manage to say, my voice quivering as my body feels cold. Again, this just causes a lot of laughter. A moment later they begin to mock me by repeating it to each other in a high-pitched tone.

"Oh dear, let me help you. I can't believe we left you like this," the other girl, Lynn says. She then moves to grab the shirt over my face. She lifts the bottom of it and pulls until it reaches to my nose, allowing my mouth and nose to be out.

Liquid is then poured into my face, where it goes into my mouth. At once I cough, but I also swallow some of it on accident. Immediately I feel the stinging and nose clearing feeling as the liquid is whiskey. They are pouring it into my mouth.

I close my mouth and turn my head in an effort to prevent them from doing this. This just makes the whiskey go all over my face, up my nose and into the seat, making me cough more. Of course, as this happens, I hear them laughing.

A hand grabs my chin and forces me to look forward. The hand has to be Paul's as it is very stiff and painful, as if warning me to behave. The fingernails dig into my face, making me wonder if he's going to pierce my cheeks. It does send a message and I stop fighting.

"Look nerd, you are going to open your mouth and drink. Otherwise we'll just jam the bottle in your other hole and get you drunk that way, you understand?" Paul hisses evilly. Before he seemed just a bit dark, but now he sounds downright evil. Like he rather I not do as they want so he can hurt me.

Shaking as I'm so scared, I open my mouth to show I'll drink the whiskey. Of course when I do, the group laughs and immediately begin to pour whiskey into my mouth. Only this time they don't just dump it in, but pour is slowly into my mouth. I thought they would just put a little bit, instead they damn near fill my entire mouth with whiskey. But it's better than them putting it downstairs.

They finally stop, and I'm forced to swallow. The urge to cough and spit it out is so strong, especially as it stings my eyes from how strong the booze is. But little by little I swallow, feeling like I'm being waterboarded. Of course, they laugh at me as I do this until one of them, most likely Paul closes my mouth to force me to swallow the rest of it.

I know booze doesn't work that fast, but I feel like I'm instantly drunk. Everything I feel is now somewhat blunted yet amplified, where my body feels more relaxed and more scared. I've only ever had small sips of alcoholic drinks before, so taking this much this fast is a completely new experience. It in a weird way makes me happy.

"That's a good girl," Paul then croons and let's go of my chin. My face is wet from the booze while I start to really feel the effects. I know this is their plan too because they don't do anything else, just sit and wait for it to take place as if knowing I'll be easier to control.

"Do it," I hear Paul say as I begin to feel my head getting lighter and lighter. At this, I brace myself for someone going between my legs, or maybe into the seat to use my face. But nothing happens. I hear a bit of movement, but not much. With the shirt covering my face and as dark as it is, I can't really see any more either, so I have no clue what is happening.

I then feel movement on my cuffs. Someone is pressing on them. As I feel this, I hear small clinking and clanking noises. Like metal scrapping on metal.

Then I hear a beautiful sound; a cuff opening. It's not the cuff on my wrist, so it has to be one of the cuffs attached to the seat frame. Sure enough, I move my left arm to discover it is no longer attached to the seat. I'm finally able to move that arm freely.

The noise keeps continuing as whomever it is must be working to free me from the cuffs completely. Feeling rather not like myself, I curse myself for thinking that they were going to do anything worse than what they have. I mean, it's clear they are setting me free. They no doubt have clothes for me as well as, after all, if they are caught, it's jail time for them.

My other hand is then pulled off the seat frame as well, freeing me completely. Sure, I still have cuffs on both of my wrists, but I'm not pinned to the seat any longer. Joy rushes over me as does a bit of sadness as this event is finally ending.

"Sit up nerd," Paul then barks. Slowly as my body is very sore after all that they have done to it, I do get in a sitting position. As I do, I wait for someone to hit me, or slap me or maybe slap my breasts or something, but no. They just sit back and let me sit up, as the world spins a tiny bit for me. The effects of the booze are getting stronger.

"Check," Paul then tells one of the goons, and I have no clue what he's referring to. Is he talking about me? Checking my body for any damage they did? Or if someone is around outside?

"Nah, no one's around," a male's voice answers a couple of moments later. A few moments later, a female voice confirms this, as if they didn't believe the first person.

"Stand up nerd," Paul then orders, grabbing me under the arm and pulling upward. In reaction to this, I do as he wants and stand up, the first time since I got on the bus. As I do, I am very aware of my breasts swinging and dangling as I forgot that they tied them up with my USB cord. They had been pulsing and throbbing in pain, but now feel normal, except for when they move as they are very swollen.

"Put your hands behind your back and keep them there," Paul then barks at me. When I stand, I feel my face go red. It's stupid as can be, but standing up naked makes me feel, well, naked all over again. It makes me feel like they are all looking at my naked body for the first time, even if I've been naked nearly the entire time.

The booze only serves to amplify the submissive humiliation that I am feeling. It makes those tingles of pleasure feel much more intense then they had been, as if it's making me let go. These tingles get stronger as I slowly put both of my hands behind my back as he told me to, as the cuffs hang down.

"Walk," I'm told, and then hands grab my shoulders to push and pull me. I'm pulled out of my seat and shoved into the aisle. Then I'm pushed from behind to where I nearly fall over. I'm able to catch myself but I find my footing feels very wobbly. I'm not sure if this is from the booze or how many times I've been used, but my legs feel tired. I know for sure there's no way I'm running any time soon.

Once I do catch myself, I begin to walk. I turn my body to the side a little as I move down the bus's aisle. As I walk barefoot, I wonder what in the hell they are planning? If they had clothes for me, they would have just given them, right? Then again, if they are drunk, maybe they are taking me somewhere where the clothes are?

I have to have help as I go down the bus's stairs as the darkness and the mask over my face makes it hard to see. But hands grab me from behind and tell me when to step until I feel grass under my feet as I go outside.

The cool night air wraps around my completely naked body. The feeling is so foreign and intense that I actually gasp. What if people are seeing me like this? I mean, I'm outside...naked! Outside, outside too, not just outside your bedroom where you are still in your house. What if they lead me out into a crowd like this? Since there is no noise, I doubt this has happened.

"Move," Paul says and pushes me from behind as I hear the rest get off the bus. Gulping I start walking in the direction he shoves me in. As I walk, I keep my hands behind me as they want and am very aware of how my bare breasts swing about. They move so much that I bet it looks comical.

"Look at those Nerdy Knockers GO!" One of the boys says and the rest laugh. My face reddens at this as I see I wasn't the only one noticing. I've never kept them free while walking, so it feels very odd.

"Shut the fuck up," Paul then hisses, revealing that they are indeed doing this in secret. He is very concerned that they could be caught. Knowing this, I proceed to bite my lip as it occurs to me that I could scream right now for help. That surely someone would hear and they would all get what they deserve.

But this idea fades as I think of what it would mean for me. If I did scream and get someone's attention, then everyone would know that I was used sexually. Worse, all the things they did, such making me lick a girl, would come out not to mention others seeing me naked. I don't want anyone to know about any of this. After all, I have a very bright future. I just need to survive this and everything will be fine. I mean, I'm the freaking valedictorian!

So I am made to walk and walk, my tits bouncing around as I do as I can't help it. None of them really say anything as we walk. When they do, it is in a whisper or giggle where I can't really hear. As I walk, I try to figure where they are taking me. That's grass under my feet and not concrete, so we must not be heading to the motel. There's some light that I can see, but not that much so we can't be by a populated area.

"Here," I hear Paul say, and hands grab my shoulders and turn me slightly to the right, then push me again. There are giggles at this, but I resume walking but in this direction. As I walk, I reflect on the fact that I have kept my hands behind me. It's not as if this would make a difference if I did or did not. It was yet another method of them controlling and humiliating me, which I gave them the power to do. So why do I let them?

This thought makes me get the urge to yell for help. I could yell until someone comes. When they do, the cops would come. Then images of them in mugshots pop in my drunken head and I actually chuckle a bit. Seeing them truly scared as they go to jail with true hardcore men and women, where they will feel what they have done to me.

But yet again, I think of a news article with my graduation photo in it, explaining all that had happened to me. That I let the group sexually use me over and over. That many say I was in on it because I orgasmed many times, which would be found out. Then whenever someone googled me, they would learn this, which would follow me around forever. And so I keep my mouth quiet and don't yell.

My feet start to walk on concrete now. I then feel a crack, making me believe that I'm walking on a sidewalk as the cracks are spaced out in intervals. I try to make out where they have taken me, but with the mask on, I just can't make out anything but outlines.

"Stop," Paul suddenly says to which I drunkenly stop. I very much feel the effects of the booze now, where it feels like my thinking has slowed. It takes much longer than normal to get a single thought out, which I know is bad. In a way, I do enjoy the feeling as it doesn't make me worry about every little single thing as I normally would. When I do try to think, I just feel the pulsing of my own heartbeat.

Hands grab my shoulders again and I'm turned around. Then I'm pulled back. I allow them to do this as the submissive tingles grow and grow as they do. It almost makes me want to giggle how it feels so mean but so powerful.

I'm enjoying this. I admit it. As weird as it is, I am enjoying them treating me like this. What "this" is, I'm not really sure. A submissive? A sex slave? I dunno. But I have enjoyed them parading me around naked like this, with my big fat nerd titties out for the world to see. At this, I have to stop myself from giggling as I've never referred to my own tits as 'big, fat nerd titties' before. This better be the booze talking.

I then feel my hands behind lifted. People on both sides of me grab my arms and lift them upward. Again, I just let them do this as I have no clue what they are doing. They do this fast too, almost like they are in a hurry for something. I try to glance what they are doing via my mask, but it's too dark.

Finally the thought "why are they lifting my arms?" in my head is completed and I panic. I still have the handcuffs on. But before I can react or even move, the clicking sound of handcuffs being locked is be heard. It's right after that I yank both of my hands in an effort to pull them from their grasps, only to find they are stuck.

I tug and tug, but my arms are in a raised, spread out position now. When I do tug, I hear the metallic sound which lets me know they attached the cuffs to a metal bar of some type. As I keep trying to pull my hands free, I hear the group laughing and giggling. Seems now they don't care about being quiet as they don't care about laughing or the noise I'm making.

The shirt that has covered my head for the entire time is suddenly yanked off. In a flash, the world comes into view for me, even if it spins just a bit and my hair goes everywhere. In an instant, I see the 5 Goth Goons standing before me, all with large smiles on their faces. I see the 3 boys and two girls, with one of the girls wearing my backpack.

Looking up, I see my hands cuffed to a metal bar over my head, which is held by two wooden posts on either side. After this I look around, trying to see where the hell I am. At first I think it is a playground from the way it looks like it is in a park, but that's not right. There's a sidewalk that goes all throughout this park, and there's small stations every so often off the sidewalk. But there's no playground equipment like what's in a playground.

Then finally my drunk brain figures it out. This is some sort of work-out park. Where people can jog the path and use the basic equipment for free outside. In one station I see a series of metal steps, in another I see a lower bar that must be for stretching. And looking at the bar overhead, I must be in a pull-up station.

"How's the night going, Nerd?" Paul asks, and they all laugh as if it's a great joke. For some reason, them seeing my face makes me cower. It makes me feel like a superhero that just had their secret weakness discovered. I can do nothing more but turn my head in an effort for them not to look at my bare face while I am completely naked and helpless.

"Nice place, isn't it?" Paul asks the others, to which they all mockingly agree. They take turns pointing out something they think is nice, from the nice night, to a workout station they like, to the fact that the park is completely empty.

"Please...let me go. I won't tell anyone what happened, ever," I then say in a weak voice as I keep looking away. I mean it too. I'll never tell a single soul. Only my offer is met with nothing but laughter as Paul erupts in laughter to which the others join in.

"Oh, and miss all the fun?" Paul mocks. Still laughing he moves to walk behind me. I follow him with my head to see what he's going to do, but when he goes behind me, I can't see him. Is he going to spank me? Whip me? Fuck me?

"Now, you are going to be a good little nerd...and keep eye contact with my friends...while I fuck you," Paul hisses into my ear. The rest of the group chuckles at this while my face goes red. Instantly those confusing powerful emotions return. I want to tell him 'don't' or say I'll scream, but a part of me wants to know what it feels like. What it feels like to be fucked like this, in such a helpless way.