Wheels On The Bus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left me here. Left me...naked...spread eagle, fucked and covered in dirt. How could they? How could they do this to me? How could they just leave me like this?

And then I feel the reason...that dark tingling returns as does the fear of being left here helpless. I'm still aroused. Aroused in that dark and tingling way. Worse, I feel how wet I am. As much as I fear for my life, I've never felt so aroused. I never felt as if on an adventure. They knew what I still can't really accept; I like this...and I want more.

"Lookie at this," I hear a gruff voice proclaim after what has to be 20 minutes. I hear a lot of scuffling, which makes me think that there is a group of people heading towards me.

Hearing it, I do begin to freak out, but almost as fast begin to relax. I tell myself that this is what I want. This is what I need. Taking this to heart, I don't bother trying to move or yell. I just stay as I am, drinking in the feeling that strangers are now seeing me...naked. They are seeing my nerdy knockers, my bare pussy and my ass. They are seeing all of the real me.

"Damn, this bitch must be a freak to do this. And look at these tits, man," I hear another man's voice proclaim. Then I feel hands on my breasts. Those hands grope my breasts hard too. They try to hold all of my boobs, but are too large to do so, so he instead gropes them hard, sending pain and pleasure over me as my breasts are stilled tied. He then flicks the clamps to make me winch.

Then I feel a man press his body behind me. A moment later I feel what has to surely be his cock at my pussy entrance. He positions it as he breathes harder and harder, then pushes it inside my warm and wet pussy, where we both moan from the feeling. I feel my back arch from this, as there's a stranger's cock in my pussy now.

"Being homeless got some advantages, don't it fellas? We always find the best leftovers," The guy behind me laughs, and there's multiple voices laughing. At least 6 that I count. As one gropes my tits, the one behind me starts to thrust, fucking me. Horrified as I am being used by a group of homeless men, I already start to cum.

Sometime later I open my eyes. I can't see anything at all but darkness, so confusion whirls in my head as I still feel a buzz from the liquor. I can feel that I'm no longer standing or tied to that pull-up station as I'm laying down on what I think is a mattress. It's soft and comfy like a mattress. I'm still very much naked and my pussy and ass both feel so sore. Sore like never before.

Snippets of memories flash to me now. That homeless group found me tied up in that park. They used me over and over. And at some point, they did take out the gag and let me drink what I think was vodka. They had me drink lots of it too.

Then they used me all over again, taking turns on each hole, even trying to do two at once while standing. I think one even stood on the back of another to try and get his cock into my mouth. At least, I think I remember that. And I'm pretty sure they told their friends too but I remember so many guys using me. It was like a party. All of it seems so fuzzy and blurry. I know that's partly from the booze but partly because I can't believe it really happened.

I remember loving it. I remember laughing at one point. Just letting go and laughing. Just joining in with the party and laughing. Even when one of them started to slap my boobs, I laughed and let him, loving it. I remember the feeling of truly feeling like property. I mean, the Goth Goons made me feel part of that, but the homeless group really made me feel it. Made me feel scared, owned and made me cum like never before.

As I blink I realize I still have the blindfold on. I then try to move my hand to remove it, only to find that I can't. I don't feel the handcuffs on me, but I do feel what I think is rope. Now I feel that I'm tied down, spread eagle on this mattress.

More memories come back as I think harder of how I got like this. Everything is so strange now. It feels like I'm on drugs as this is like a real fantasy coming to life. Like my brain can't truly process it.

That's right. I remember now. When they got tired, they took the gag out, which at some point was put back in, and asked me why I was doing this. That's when I told them everything. How the Goth Goons kidnapped me and used me on the bus, how they stripped me and abused me for hours, everything. Ending with them leaving me here tied up after I was sodomized.

This changed everything. One of them, I don't know who, said he knew how to pick cuffs. He got me out of the cuffs completely and the others undid the belts. They removed the blindfold and were able to save me from that horrible fate. They were able to free me completely.

I remember sitting with them in that park, while they asked if I was ok. I said I was and they gave me a blanket to cover myself and more vodka to help calm down. They told me that they thought it was some kinky game and went with it, but didn't mean to do anything against my will or hurt me. They felt so bad too, I remember that by how they sounded. I remember a few of them asking if I needed help or a phone or something. If I wanted to call the police. They were...good people. They seemed to care.

But then I remember what I did. I feel my stomach sink a little as I remember the memory, but it doesn't sink much. Overall, I know I've accepted what I have done, and accepted what has happened. For as I sat there in the group as they worried about me, I knew I had changed. Something inside me was different and I knew I couldn't go back.

I then asked if they liked seeing me strung up like that. I asked them to be honest. To be honest if they liked fucking me when I was tied up and helpless. If they enjoyed my yelps of pain, my groans of discomfort and my moans of cumming. They of course said they did, with one saying it was the hottest thing he had ever done.

I told them I wanted more. I wanted them to do more to me. I said they were free to do as they wanted, as long as they treated me like the woman they saw when they arrived.

They instantly changed once they saw I was serious. The blanket was yanked off me, and my hands were tied behind my back. They even made me arch my back as they tied my arms, to which one of them motorboated me as they all laughed. Rope was then tied between my ankles, allowing me to walk, but not letting me take big steps so I couldn't run off.

I then happily followed them to their camp while they slapped at my ass as I walked. One of them tied a length of rope around my neck like a leash, and as we walked, they laughed at me and said all the ways they were going to fuck me. Not just that, but the small steps I had to take made my breasts jiggle and bounce, which they laughed at, and sometimes swatted at.

When we arrived at their camp, they brought me here to this mattress, where I insisted they tie me down on it...and they did. Not just that, but they put the blindfold and gag back in, making me completely helpless again.

And that's how I got here. I feel the gag being taken out of my mouth now. Once it is, I take a few deep breaths as I can breathe better, wondering what's about to happen, but then feel the end of a bottle on my lips. Lifting my head some, I prepare to drink whatever this is. Then more vodka is poured in my mouth, which I drink eagerly. After he pours a few more sips, the person puts the gag back in as I allow the booze to do its thing.

Every so often someone I can't see comes and fucks me somehow. Sometimes my pussy, other times my ass, a lot of times my mouth, and even pressing my tits together and fucking them too. Sometimes I'm untied only to be tied in a different position so they can use me that way. Guy after guy uses me, maybe repeats as well. As they use me, I cum with each guy as I'm always in a state of arousal. Every so often vodka or food is put in my mouth, but otherwise I'm always gagged as I'm a sex slave now. A sex slave to a homeless camp.

Right before they tied me to the mattress, I remember joking with them. I remember saying how they should make a sign for me. A sign for the camp's sex slave. They said they would, but that they needed a name to put on the sign on what to call me.

I told them to put "The Valedictorian."