All Comments on 'Wheels On The Bus Ch. 05: Aftermath'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 2 years ago

I am soooo glad you continued this series. It’s so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YES! So stoked you continued this series. You are one of my favourite authors on here and this series is my favourite of yours. Please please please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you're a good writer, but I am so disappointed that she gave in so easily, what a dumb girl...

blunderwolfblunderwolfover 2 years ago

Love the therapy angle etc. This was tantalizing but left me wanting more. Hope you continue and let us see her complete downfall. Have them keep track of how many new cocks she takes, have links of her porn career sent to her old classmates and family so they can follow along as she's ruined. Thanks for the great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm so glad you continued it too. Personally this has been one of my more favorite series to read. I'd ask for more but I have no idea what else to do to add to the story.

camtrezcamtrezover 2 years ago

So very disappointing that this character is so easily manipulated. Her therapy would at first, stop her trigger words refering to her breasts. She'd be off and walking at pace to get away and also seek help at the first acknowledgement of these men. Flight/fight mode has been established with her pepper spay and supposed tape training already being in place. Tell us how, whilst being attacked you manage to put tale round a wrist and neck? Total nonsense even in a story. Paints this character in a very poor light as being again naive, week, especially after her therapy. This woman would be fragile yes due to her ordeal but not out on her own

She'd not be going to school on two buses, her parents wouldn't allow her to go out on her own so soon.

After her original attact the down and outs would have been arrested, charged and sent to prison even if they claim it was consensual sex.

The story thread and been a mostly enjoyable read although far fetched at times but a rehash shows a considerable lack of creative vision.

Disappointed in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't get it. Why do people call her dumb? She isn't against it. It's playing to the fantasy of hidden desires, not into tricking innocent girls.

cyberphotocyberphotoover 2 years ago

"These days I carry not just pepper spray but a small measuring tape on my keys. A female cop once showed me this really cool move to do with measuring tape if you are being attacked, how you can wrap it around the bad guy's arm and neck and he'll basically choke himself getting out of it."

What happened to her pepper spray, keys, phone, and the bag she was carrying for college??

I am glad the story is continuing and it will get more interesting as it goes since it does seem she can't say no to them like how she stripped and throw her clothes away when they told her to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what happened to the nonconsent ? a good story spoiled by her wanting it. great story till then

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Deep down she might be a very submissive person, since she does whatever she is told, like when she was told to strip and toss her clothes into the dumpster, and when she was told to say this and that. Maybe being a submissive is her true nature and deep down her subconscious tells her to abey what she is told to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"You know, we had plans for you…" I'm so curious ... please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story. Loved the ending! Having her return to the homeless group was hot!

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402over 1 year ago

Waowwww.. phew .. what a read. Loved the series'

ZambonilordZambonilordover 1 year ago

Damn! Hell if a story! That's going in my favorites! They really broke her, or did they awaken her? Despite the therapy, being a trye submissive is who she really was in the end. Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was naked on the net. And this story makes me think I should be exposed again, and naked and humiliated for everyone to see. Again, except worse. Gnh

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like this story I would love to read more of it as she's a sex slave to homeless more out side places for her to be used maybe even drinking golden piss maybe get her to crawl everyplace on dog leash never dressed .....

TheEvilWithinTheEvilWithin8 months ago

Yesnia really likes to be a sex slave, not only in her dreams but especially in reality. You can conclude this from reading paragraph after paragraph, how she grows in being humiliated and exposed in public transportation and in the park. The further you read on the better it gets. And you even like to become her, at least I would like that in reality, but unfortunately I am not a woman...but the twist is in the end of the story, when you think that everything is back to normal, she is confronted with her past by two homeless guys. They only have to ask her a couple times and she automatically strips naked for them, letting them guide her to the homeless camp. The story is well written and keeps you interested. It describes perfectly how much the mind can be overruled and you can easily give in to your secret perverse lusts and vulgar desires. Becoming a sex slave, yes indeed... I would voluntarily take her place without hesitation if I were a woman...to let me be used and abused by all these homeless people...day and night, deliberately letting me get completely exposed on the Internet in the most compromising poses, fully recognisable and with all my personal info added so every would know my name, where I live when I am not at the camp, where I work, because I give all my money to them to buy more equipment for better videos and more useful things to get inserted inside my three loveholes in the videos and pictures. I would help them make scenarios for the videos, bring new ideas for more explicit pictures of me. I would do everything I am told. Just like Yesnia, because I love to become a sex slave like her. Such stories really keep this secret dream of me alive and I really loved the story. After reading it I even wondered if it was written especially for me....but more interesting...I would rather had it written about me...keep up the good work. This is excellent reading stuff, one of my favourites. Thank you for sharing...

TwincessSoraTwincessSora2 months ago

You lost me when it went from the goth kids to the homeless people

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES