Wheels On The Bus Ch. 05: Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What makes this time different from last time is that I'm not blindfolded, so I actually see the faces of everyone. Not to mention I haven't been drinking so I'm painfully sober. It makes all of it seem so very different. It's intense, terrifying and in many ways, both not sexy and sexy at the same time.

"Come here," the short man says behind me and then pulls on the belt holding my arms to make me walk backward. I do as he wants, still not saying a word as I don't really think that I can.

I'm pressed into a metal pole so my back is against it fully, not to mention my bare butt. Oddly, he grabs my hair in his hands, then makes two bunches, as if about to give me pigtails. He is very rough, not caring about tugging or pulling my hair.

"Ouch!" I cry out as my hair is pulled hard as possible. Only he doesn't let go. He just keeps pulling and pulling. But then I see the guy walk in front of me, a huge smile on his face while my hair is still pulled.

"Welcome back home," he tells me and many laugh. I try to move my head forward, but find that I can't. My hair is tied. I think he tied my hair on the other side of the pole somehow, or maybe tied it with a ziptie or something. I'm stuck. I'm really stuck like this, my hands still behind my neck with my elbows high in the air.

"Let me be the first to welcome you back," the short man says and steps towards me. While looking me in the eye, he unbuckles his pants, which doesn't have a belt, which I think is now around my neck. He then pulls down his pants and underwear all while smirking at me, where I get a glimpse of his very hard cock.

Panting, he lifts up my right leg. Still not believing this is happening, I stare forward as I feel him press up against me, his body right against mine. My heart starts to pound now as I feel him line up his cock against my womanhood. I was just on a bus...on the sidewalk...going to college...

We both then groan as he inserts his cock inside me. He thrusts it in making me feel the warmth of his homeless cock. Holding my leg up, he starts to calmly thrust forward by rocking his hips. He does this twice, making both of us moan as he's easily able to slide all about without a condom. Then he starts to go much faster, fucking me against this pole with each thrust making me moan and making my tits jiggle.

"Welcome....home....welcome....home," he repeats over and over, saying one word per thrust as he fucks me. I had thought maybe I wouldn't be ready from the surprise of all this, but no. My pussy is very wet and very much open, making it very easy for him to fuck me like this.

"Oh yeah," he groans and I feel him cum inside me. He makes no effort to pull out either, just jams his cock all the way and explodes inside me. And once he's finished, he pulls out and pulls his pants up as if nothing big happened. With a smile, he slaps my breast...and walks off.

"My turn!" The other man from the sidewalk says. He moves over, but pushes down on the top of my head. Confused, I don't get what he's doing, but then I get it...he wants me down on the ground. So slowly and carefully, I sink down until I'm kneeling.

He undoes his belt and pants to whip out his hard cock. Stepping forward he presses it against my lips. Still in disbelief to all this, I open my mouth and he shoves it inside.

Memories of this very thing happening over and over again play to me, and I do as I did then. My lips go firm around his cock, and I bob my head forward as he thrusts, blowing him. It takes no time at all before I'm in the groove, feeling the familiar feel of my tits swaying and a cock's head poking the back of my mouth.

It takes him naught but half a minute before he blows his load in my mouth, making me swallow it. And there's no mistake about that either as he holds my head as he cums, not giving me a choice about it.

I sit there, tasting his cum as he puts his cock away. I close my eyes as I feel that everything still has a dream quality about it, making me think I'll wake up at any moment. That I'm not really naked and tied by my hair to a pole. That I'm back to being a sex slave for the homeless. That I'm about to cum like this.

"Come on," someone says as they approach me. Opening my eyes I see two guys next to me. They grab me under my arms and lift me up slowly. A moment later one of them undoes whatever was holding my hair, making me free again.

They walk me over to where there's an old metal desk. Here one of them bends me over it and gets behind me. The other moves in front to where my head is. Both proceed to pull out their cocks as if they've done this before to other women.

And a moment later, one shoves his cock inside my pussy, and a moment later the other shoves it in my mouth. Not able to do anything about it, they double team me like this. They time their thrusts to be as hot and painful as possible, making my body feel crushed.

Tears falling, I cum. Being double teamed is not something most women experience. Being double teams as a slave for sure isn't. And yet, here I am, secretly loving it as they have their way with me not able to do a damn thing. And so with a cock in my mouth and pussy, I cum.

They fuck me for at least 5 minutes after I cum, getting very rough with me as they do. Once they finish, they actually pull out as to not cum inside me. Then saying nothing, they lead back to the pole, where they tie me to it by my hair again. At least they didn't do it as tight so I have a small space to move.

After roughly 10 minutes of me standing there and staring forward, a woman comes up to me. She too is older, maybe early 50s. She seems more aggressive than the others, as if she's looking to get aggression out. Whomever she is, stares daggers at me.

"Spread those whore legs, that pussy better be out at all times!" She hisses in a sharp tone. Gulping, I spread my legs wide for her, embarrassed to be doing what a woman tells me to do sexually. Not to mention an older woman at that.

"So you're back, aye?" The woman says with scorn. I don't say anything to her, just like I haven't said anything since this started. I just look at her, wondering what she'll do.

"Hey, move her," she calls out to someone that I don't know who is watching. Looking at this guy I think how it's very strange to look at the people here, because it makes me wonder who all has fucked me? Has everyone? Has no one? Who remembers me from months ago? How did what to me?

The guy grabs a friend and the pair walk up and talk with her. She points and tells them what she wants, not that I'm paying much attention. For some reason I keep thinking I'm going to wake up. That none of this is really real. It makes paying attention really hard.

I'm moved, again. Only this time I'm put in a far corner, where there's a hook in the ceiling. They use the hook to hang a rope from. But instead of connecting it to the belt that binds my arms, they make something of a noose and put it around my neck so I can't move as it's very tight.

"You know, we had plans for you, and then you left. And I said, legs spread, whore," she tells me in a somewhat angry tone. Seeing her fury, I part my legs as much as the noose away, making my legs go wide, my already fucked pussy out.

SLAP! Someone slaps my ass hard. It makes me cry out as I feel the handprint it leaves. To this, I hear laughter as there are at least two guys behind me.

"You deserved that. You left," the woman accuses, and I'm slapped again. No, not slapped, but spanked. They're spanking me as if it was my fault for leaving them. I'm spanked again, with them hitting a different cheek each time.

"Say you deserve it and maybe we'll stop," she then tells me. My heart is pounding even harder as my poor butt hurts. I then open my mouth, but the words won't come out. This earns me 3 more spanks, spanks that are so damn hard and embarrassing.

"I deserve to be spanked for leaving!" I finally get out. But they lied as there's lots of laughter as I'm spanked yet again. They spank me for at least half a minute. It's so humiliating that my face turns red.

"Say you're a sex slave for us, say that you've returned, and I'll let you have some of this," she says and pulls out a bottle. My eyes widen as I see that it has to be liquor.

I shake my head no as I can't have any. If I do, it really will start again. I'll give in completely and I know it. I'll give in and let them do as they want to me, no matter what. I'll want to live the life they had me living here all those months ago. Well, not here as this place is different, but it'll be the same.

I gasp as the woman puts two fingers on my clit. With my legs wide open, it is easy for her to do this. She just presses her two fingers against the sensitive spot, gently but as a warning. When I keep shaking my head to say I won't say it, she begins to move her fingers in a circle.

My eyes roll a bit as she does this, as it is a feeling I've missed. Truth be told, this is the first time someone has rubbed my clit since...well...since I was here last. I remember tons of them would rub my clit daily. Just like the last time I had sex was when I was here.

"Alright! I'm....I'm a s-s-sex slave...for the homeless," I tell her, my face very red. At once she reaches over and grabs my mouth. She jams the bottle into my mouth and tilts it up high. The hard liquor stings as I taste it going down, only she doesn't stop. Gulp after gulp I'm made to take of tequila. As I drink it all, there's plenty of laughter.

She doesn't lower it. For a moment I think she means for me to drink all that's in there, which I know I can't do in one sitting. But then she pulls the bottle back, allowing the rest to pour all over my bare breasts, stomach and down my naked body. It makes my body wet and shiny, making me look even more like what they've made me.

The tequila has begun to make my head feel that lightheaded feeling again. It makes my body feel hot as did the feeling of being naked in public did before. And the tingle in my gut at being nothing but a pair of tits and a pussy starts to build. All the old emotions start to flood back.

Her fingers move back to my clit and rub, but harder. As I feel looser and looser, her fingers feel better and better. So much that I begin to rock my hips to whomever this homeless lady is as she uses her fingers. As she does this, I know she was one of the many that used me when I has here last. In fact, I think me leaving hurt her greatly.

"I'm a sex slave for the homeless," I whisper as I close my eyes and feel the rubbing. This makes her rub faster, which makes me moan. Each time I repeat the phrase, she rubs faster until I'm moaning loud enough for the entire camp to hear. She does make me cum like this, covered in tequila, drunk and legs spread.

"Oh, we have a lot planned for you," She whispers as one of the men behind me steps up behind me. My eyes are closed but I hear them pulling down their pants. A moment later, I feel them positioning their cock right at my pussy.

"Like...homeless porn shoots that we'll sell on the internet," she says right as the cock slides into my pussy. The man doesn't waste time and starts to fuck me hard. As he does, my tits jiggle and bounce, nearly hitting the woman as she is so close.

I open my eyes to look at her, not believing what she just said. They were going to make porn, with me and homeless people and sell it? Wait, I mean...they are going to do it since I'm back?

"Customized sex videos for people to order," she keeps listing as I'm openly fucked in front of the camp. The WHAM, WHAM, WHAM noise of him slamming into me isn't quiet either. Everyone must hear it. Just like they can hear my moans as he's so rough on my pussy.

"Customized sex pictures, you know, with odd stuff stuffed inside your many holes," she keeps going on. Hearing this makes that strange tingle inside my stomach feel so intense I'm scared it may not let me breathe. It's building stronger and I think I may have an orgasm that I won't be able to control.

"Maybe even pimping you out to men right off the street. Bet we'll get a haul using that pussy and mouth of yours," she continues on and laughs. Then everyone else laughs along with her...at me.

The man keeps on fucking me, my pussy on fire as he does. And then I laugh. I openly laugh as my tits bounce and my pussy is fucked, and it has nothing to do with being drunk. I laugh because I finally feel what I have been missing all these months. And that's the feeling of being home. Of knowing who I really am. I'm home. I'm really home.

This time is different. It already feels different. I can tell they mean to move me around and do so much to me. That the cops won't find me this time. And you know what? This time I'll help them keep me hidden. To hide me in plain sight so if they do come looking for me, no one will find me.

After all, I'm a sex-slave now.

12