All Comments on 'Wheels On The Bus'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

I like where this is going hope they all get a turn, including the football team and the nerdy virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed this

Assuming they will spend hours on bus the threat of getting pregnant will confuse her in a primal way I am sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your writing

I am looking forward to the goth girls getting involved. Keep it up with the detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Amazing start, hoping for a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Life of the bus trip

Well, she likes it so much it looks like the rest of the Goth gang will think of some creative ways of taking her. Then when the bus get to the hotel, they leave her in the bus and the driver takes a turn. Then the football team and many others. When she arrives back at school, she will be a cock crazed nerd girl and a sensation on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow!

that was great! can't wait to see what else they get up to for the rest of the bus ride...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing start ... but feels incomplete. Yes, the gradual shift from "harmless" bullying (verbal) to "severe" physical degradation (throwing out clothes, helplessly handcuffed to seat - how should she exit the bus?) is convincingly and entertainingly written (if You like the tags). But this story just ends - with no plot highlight nor convincing closure. Of course, this can easily be remedied in future chapters. But it is also a bit surprising as this chapter with its three pages is quite long, and a decent writing style raises expectations. There might be a better plot composition towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

Please make more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The bus ride cintinues

I can't wait for the next chapter. I would love to see how she gets used by the rest of the goth gang. And maybe she just becomes thier little goth slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I know it's only a story, but...

This reminds me too much of the lesser beings I had to ride school buses with. Happy to say that on more than one ride I had the opportunity to use physical force on the inferior beings who treated many of the girls like the one in this story. It's hard not to feel superior to bullies, but great fun to show them what cowards they were, and I'm sure they still are. Theŕe was one consolation. More than one girl was kind enough to show me her gratitude--- along with more feminine parts of their bodies. Maybe I should be grateful to the assholes. If it had not been for them I might still be a virgin!

ZambonilordZambonilordover 1 year ago

Nicely done. Love the whole situation of being essentially kidnapped. Although I'm amazed no one noticed the clothes going out the window

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES