Wheels On The Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whimpering as I am in pain, Paul effectively ties each breast with my own USB cord, where I feel the cord starting to dig into the skin. More over, I feel my heartbeat in both breasts as the blood is cut off from them being tied. I not just feel the heartbeat...but I swear I feel them swelling ever so slowly. He then ties it off, leaving me so the others can see the white USB cord wrapped around both of my nerdy knockers.

"Enough of this. Don't think I can wait much more," I hear Paul say. Staring forward as I feel the weird, pleasurable pain on my breasts, I can hear him moving. I then hear a belt being undone, and a zipper going down.

Paul stands up. And like before, he moves over to me, where he slides into my seat. Only this time I part my legs to make it easier for him to stand between them and directly in front of me. When I do this, I gasp softly as I feel my womanhood opening. I know I'm wet as I'm so damn aroused. It'll be something he'll know to once he feels...down there.

My shirt is then grabbed. I think he is removing it, but no. Instead he grabs the collar of my t-shirt and pulls up. He does this and my chin and mouth become exposed. I'm able to see through the opening and what I see makes me gasp.

Paul has his hard cock out. It's inches from my face as his pants look to be at his ankles. He pushes his hips forward and his cock pokes against my lips. In reaction, I keep my mouth closed as I don't know what else to do. Never has anything like this happened.

Laughing, Paul holds my nose with his other hand. Knowing what he is doing, I play along. So when I open my mouth to get air, I make sure to open it wide. When I do, he pushes his cock inside my mouth.

Paul has put his cock in my mouth with all his friends watching. They are watching him violate me. And what do I do in response? Protest? Fight? Bite? No. I close my lips on it.

Roughly he starts to thrust back and forth in my mouth, where he starts to face fuck me. I'm being face fucked. Sure, I've seen it in pornos and heard guys talk about it, but it's happening to me. And my body becomes so warm from it as I feel my breasts swing as he makes my body rock gently as he does it.

Oddly, the single thought I have is that I always thought a cock would taste horrible. That it would be disgusting, but it's not. It tastes like any flesh sort of thing. Like what your finger tastes like.

Quietly and with my legs spread wide, he face fucks me in secret on the back of this bus. When he moans, I feel myself quiver as I've never felt anything so arousing or great before. Sure, I want this to end. I want this to stop. But I also want more.

Suddenly he grabs my head and thrusts hard. So hard that his cock hits the back of my throat. He keeps it there, making me feel his balls on my chin. In reaction I protest at this, as it is very hard to breathe.

Then I find why he did this. I find out as I taste the salty gooey liquid shoot into the back of my mouth, where my body's natural reaction is to swallow. He's cumming in my mouth. He's cumming and making me swallow it. He's cumming in my mouth like I was a whore.

"That's a good little nerd," Paul croons once he stops shooting his seed into my mouth. He doesn't remove his cock but keeps it in my mouth as if saying for me to clean it.

"And just think, we have 6 hours to play..." he laughs, to which the rest of the goth goons join in.