Whelps Pt. 02

Story Info
Going to an extreme in trying to satisfy Stan.
13.5k words
4.36
2.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers

Note: Thanks to that anonymous reader who notice my big spelling error whelps = welts. If not for spell checking, there would be a multitude of spelling errors in my stores. I never could spell!!

Part 2

After one week of masturbating every night in bed thinking of the things done to me by John and Kevin, and even though the marks on my body were still somewhat noticeable, I decided it was time to contact my ex to arrange a get together as the first step in my making amends for how I treated him during our marriage.

When I called him at his place of employment, he was, at first, reluctant to speak to me. We had not spoken in over two years. His first thought was that I was calling for help with some financial matter (aka, I needed money). After reassuring him that was not the case, I was able to get him to agree to meet me in a few days for lunch at a restaurant of my choosing. I resisted telling him the specific reason for my wanting to meet with him.

On the appointed day, I dressed in a long sleeves dress to cover the rope burns that persisted on my wrists. At the restaurant, I had selected a booth at the far end of the restaurant (that gave us the privacy needed for the things I was going to tell him). After the usual small talk and halfway through our meals, I started the following conversation.

"Stan after months of trying to understand and analyzing our marital relationship, I concluded that the marriage failed due to my being self-centered and my refusal to be concern with your needs in our marriage. I know that you tried your best to make things work but I drove you to your limits."

Stan stopped eating and sat up straight in his chair looking at me with disbelief. After two minutes of silence, "Joan, I appreciate what you just said. I know that was a hard thing for you to admit. I could have stayed longer and work on it, but I was at my wits end and saw no other alternative."

"Unfortunately, staying would not have change anything. I needed to come to grips with my selfish attitude and to recognize your needs in our marriage."

"Well Joan, the past is the past, and we can't do anything to change that. I have my life now and I am happy. I hope that you can say the same."

"Stan, I am happy for you. My life is at a place of peace, and I am looking forward to satisfying future. However, I need to make amends for the life I forced upon you during our marriage. I need to make amends to you so I can move forward in my life. Our marriage is over, and I am not trying to change that."

"Joan, I do not need anything from you in the way of amendment. Like I said, the past is the past. But I am curious as to how you believe you can make amends."

"Stan I was selfish. That cannot be changed. I disregarded your needs emotionally and especially sexually. That also cannot be changed. But in the present and any time in your future I am committing myself to attend to any, and I mean any, sexual needs that you desire at any point for the rest of your life."

"I have a girlfriend now who is attending to my sexual needs."

"I am aware of her. In fact, I saw you two together about two months ago. She is beautiful and seems committed to you. I have no desire to interfere with your relationship with her, or anyone else you might date in the future. What I am offering is to satisfy any sexual needs that she might not be into if you desire those types of things. I will be your outlet so you can stay satisfied in your relationship with her. If there is nothing needed by you, you will never need to call me, and I will be able to forgive myself and move on. If, on the other hand, you ever need me for those types of things, no matter what, I will be there for you."

"So, if I call you and you perform to my satisfaction, you are not thinking that this is some way to work yourself back into my life?"

"That is correct. Think of me as a high class (or low class if so desired) hooker on call whenever you desire something."

Stan looked at me in disbelief, as he pushed himself away from the table. "Joan this is a lot to digest. I do not believe that type of situation will occur. Thanks for offering but I think I will pass on it."

As Stan started to get up and leave, I reached out my hand to his and said, "If that is how you feel, that is good with me. I have offered and can move on. However, in the future, this offer still holds and I will willing do as you request."

In reaching out for his hand, the sleeve of my dress pulled back from my wrists, exposing the rope burn. Stan noticed, and rotated my hand giving him a clear look at marks on my wrist. He made no comment as he continued getting up. "Goodbye Joan, it was nice to see you."

"Bye Stan, just remember, I am very serious about my offer."

I left the restaurant feeling satisfied. I did move on as I had stated. I remained single. I had no desire for married life (Been there, done that).

A year later, Stan called!

Without explaining why, he wanted to meet me. Stan asked me to meet him at a park midway between where we both live. That park is large and contains several hiking trails that wind through the low hills of the park. Since it was a park, I dress casually, tennis shoes, bra, panties, short pants, and short sleeve blouse.

We meet in the parking lot. Stan gave me a warm greeting and suggested that we go for a walk on one of the trails. As we walked, we talked about how our individual lives were progressing. It was a pleasant conversation, but I kept waiting for him to explain why we were here together. Finally, after about twenty minutes of walking we were on a part of the trail that was isolated from the rest of the park.

Stan stopped walking and turned to face me, "Joan, unbutton your blouse, pull up your bra and show me your breasts." I was taken aback, but quickly realized that Stan was testing me to see if I meant what I had offered him a year ago, to give him my body to use in any sexual manner that he needed or desired. Looking him straight in his eyes, my hands went to the buttons on my blouse and unbutton every one of them. I pulled the blouse out from my pants and completed open it. Next, instead of just pulling the bra up, I reached around my back, unsnapped the bra, and then lifted the front of the bra up to the bottom of my neck. I straighten my back and thrust breasts out to him.

Stan reached out with both hands and firmly groped both of my breasts hard enough, I was sure, to leave red marks on them. After a minute, "Joan, remove your blouse and take off that bra and give it to me". I immediately comply with his order. Holding my bra in his hand, he used the other hand to molest my breasts again aggressively. After a few minutes, he was satisfied and told me to put my blouse back on and to button it up. At that point, we started walk along the trail again in silence.

I was surprised by his actions but pleased (sexually excited as witnessed by the damped spot in the gusset of my panties) and confused. A year ago, he had declined my offer of my body for the gratification of his sexual needs. Now, here today, he was making me disrobe in public so he could have his way with my breasts.

We walked until we neared the end of the trial. We were the only people on this part of the trail and there was no one in sight for at least a mile back down the trial.

"Joan, I wanted to see if you were serious about the offer you made to me a year ago. By your acquiescing to my demands down the trial that seemed to imply that you were serious. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Stan I was and am serious."

"Are you in a serious relationship with anyone now?"

"No, I occasionally date a few people, but nothing serious or is leading to anything of a serious nature."

"Ok, I am going to be totally up front with you about why we are here today. After I explain my situation, I am going to hold you to your promise regardless of how you feel about what I am going to say. Do you agree to that?"

"Stan I was and am serious about doing for you what I promised a year ago. Remember, I said that at any point in your life you needed what I promised, you could have it."

"Good. Here is what is going on. That woman you saw me with after out divorce is Pauline. She and I are engaged to be married six months from now. I assumed that you saw the collar that she was wearing around her neck."

"Yes, I saw it and I also saw that she was acting somewhat submissive to you."

"Good. It is her submissiveness that is the impetus that has brough us here today. Pauline is willing and eager to travel down that road with me, but she has reservation as to how far down that road she is willing to go. I am at a point in my life where I want to experience a wide variety of sexual activities. That lack of desire on your part is what cause the lack of adventure in our sexual life. So, I do not want another marriage where I am sexually deprived again. However, I want Pauling. So how to solve this dilemma?"

"We have discussed this conundrum seeking a solution. In my trying to resolve this problem, I remember the discussion that you and I had the last time we spoke. That lead to the following idea that I presented to Pauline, which she has accepted."

"I proposed to try with her as many of these sexual things that she is willing to do, to see if she can accept them. For the things that she is not willing to do, I would try them with someone else to see if I can or cannot do without them. Whatever I do in this vein of sexual activity, I will tell her all the details, and give her a chance to see if she would be willing to try them, as least once."

"The question became, with whom should I try these things. That is when I told her about our conversation of a year ago. She agreed with me about doing these things with you. She felt that based upon your statement of trying to make amends and that you had no desire to get back together with me, that you would indeed be acceptable."

"She did add one caveat, she might, on some occasions, want to either watch or be involved in them."

"So, Joan, I am accepting your offer. Are you willing to keep your word?"

That was a lot to digest. The situation as he presented went way beyond what I had envisioned. I had never saw involving another person in the sexual things I would be doing with Stan, however that did intrigue me. I felt that I had to immediately answer his question, for any hesitation would create doubt about my resolve to seek amends.

"Stan, I agree to assisting you in your plan. However, there is one firm rule that can never to broken, you can never to anything that will injury my body in a way that will lead to permanent harm, cause excessive pain, cutting of skin, or leading to permanent scaring. To ensure those limits, we shall establish a safe work, "Eagle". When I say that word, everything stops and that will be the end of your use of my body. Other than that, I am yours to do with as you please."

Stan broke out with a big smile. "Thank you, Joan. By the way, just so you will know, Pauline and I did visit the cabin and saw those panties nailed above the door. They were your size and all of them had a prominent stain in their gusset."

"Yes Stan, those were my panties! That is all you need to know about them."

"Joan, when can we start our experiment?"

"It has already started with your groping my breasts on the way up here. It will end when we both agree for it end."

"In that case Joan, remove your blouse and hand it to me. It is time for us to walk back to our cars."

Without hesitation, I remove my blouse and gave it to him, turned around and started walking back down the trail. About ten minutes into our return hike, both Stan and I spotted some people coming up the trail. Since we were higher up the trail, we spotted them before they could see us. "Here Joan, put your blouse back on." Gratefully, I complied with his order.

When we arrived at our cars, I was assuming our meeting was over for today, but I was wrong.

"Joan, I require some more of your time today. I mentioned that Pauline wants to be involved in my use of you and your body to help her decide how far she is willing to go in being a submissive to me. After every time I am with you, she wants me to tell her all the details of what happen. She has also requested that at times, she wants to talk to you about the events, to get the woman's prospective of these events. She is waiting for us at on the other side of the park in an area where we can have some privacy. I need for you to answer her questions about what happen and how you reacted to and how you feel about it. I know that was not part of our agreement, but I am hoping that you will go alone with her request."

I was surprised that Stan was asking this of me. I had no intention of interacting with Pauline. But thinking about the little I had seen of her, the more I became interested in knowing her and determining how submissive she really is or is she faking this just to get Stan. "Ok Stan, let go talk to Pauline."

After a short drive to the other side of the park, we found Pauline sitting at a picnic table situated a little way off one of the trials. Pauline was dressed appropriately for hiking in a park. The most important item she was wearing, was that collar that I had seen around her neck at the movie theater.

Pauline stood up and came to stand in front of us as we approached the table. Stan smiled at her action. "Pauline this is Joan. Joan this is Pauline." We said hello to each other and then just stood where we were, waiting for Stan initiate the discussion.

Stan looked around making sure that there was no in the vicinity. Seeing that the three of us were indeed alone Stan said to me, "Joan, unbutton and open your blouse." Looking at Pauline, I did as Stan told me. Pauline eyes widen in disbelief at my showing her my breasts. After a minute, Stan suggested that we all sit at the bench. He then told me to rebutton my blouse.

Stan then told Pauline exactly what had occurred between Stan and I on the trial. Pauline then said, "It would have been hard for me to believe the events that Stan had just told me if he hadn't made you just now show me your breasts. Joan, tell me how you felt and what emotions were running through your mind as you were doing those things."

"Pauline, Stan kept his promise to tell you what happened, but sharing my emotions and thoughts was not part of what I agreed to do for Stan in making amends for my failure in our marriage. However, I am willing to answer your questions today to demonstrate my sincerity in the pledge that I made to Stan and to ease your mind as to the honesty of my intentions and actions." I saw out of the corner of my eyes, Stan releasing a sigh of relief in hearing that statement from me.

"To answer your question, I felt good about doing what Stan asked me at that moment. My mind was thinking; one, that I am proud of my body, two that Stan wants to look at my breasts, and three I am keeping my word to him."

"Now that I have answered your questions, you and I need a short time alone together. Come with me up there behind those trees." My request caught Pauline off guard. She recovered quick enough to leave the table and started walking toward the trees. I quickly followed her. Once we were behind the trees facing each other, out of sight of Stan, I reached up and quickly before she had time to react, took off her shirt and then her bra. Reaching up with my hands, I grab and pulled on both of her nipples, holding them extended out while I told her the following: "Pauline, since you have not resisted my disrobing your upper body and my pulling on your nipples, I now believe that you do have submissive tendencies. This is how the situation between you, Stan, and me is going to work. I will do whatever Stan asked of me. You will continue to insist that Stan tells you every detail of his and my adventures. But in addition, if you need my perspective of the event(s), we can either discuss it over the phone or in person. I prefer in person. Do you understand?"

With her head bowed down, Pauline said, "Yes." Then she said, "I saw your panties nail above the door of the cabin!"

"Are you curious about them being nailed above the door and what did that signify?"

"Yes."

"They indicated the number of days that I was royally fuck while I was at the cabin." Seeing the confused look on her face, I asked, "Do you understand the difference between being made love to and being fucked?"

Again, I saw that look of confusing on her face. Letting go of her nipples, I explained the following to her: gently fondling her breasts I said, "This is love making." I then mildly slapped both of her breasts, "That is being fucked." Taking her nipples into my hands I gently stoked, twisted, and pulled them outward, "That is love making." Finally, I pulled her nipples out from her breasts until I saw her grimace in pain, "That is fucking."

"Do understand the difference?"

"I think I am beginning to see the difference."

"I am glad you said "beginning" because my little demonstration was a gross oversimplification of the two. I do guarantee by the time Stan is finished with me, you will completely understand the difference, have an appreciation for the difference, and a desire for both."

"Just so you will know, at the cabin for six days in a row I was royally fucked. However, there was some love making in between all the fucking."

"Put your shirt back on but leave it open so that your breasts are exposed. I am going to take your bra, put it on, close my blouse and wear it home. You can get my bra from Stan if you wish."

We came out of the trees and walked back to Stan. I was really pleased with the look on his face as he saw Pauline's exposed breasts.

"Stan, I am leaving now. Just call the next time you want to use my body."

I started walking back to my car without looking back to see what Stan and Pauline were doing, it was none of my business.

The next Thursday night at around 10:00pm, I had the following phone conversation with Stan.

"Hello."

"Hi Joan, this is Stan."

"You did not have to identify yourself, after twenty years of marriage, you voice is imprinted into my brain. How are you and how is it going with Pauline?"

"I am well, and Pauline has made a step in the right direction of her servitude to me."

"How can I help you, Stan?"

"If you are available, I want you to join me this coming Friday night for an overnight stay at a hotel. Dinner is, of course included in our evening together."

"I will agree to join you for this overnight stay if you will agree to one condition?"

"Ok, what is that condition?"

"Just before we leave the hotel the next day, I want you to tell me what you expected to get from this occasion and if you got what you wanted."

"Deal. Shall I pick you up or will you be meeting at the hotel?"

"I will meet you there. You must understand, I am not trying to get you back. Therefore, you and I will not be, at any time, be in each other's home. Just text me the address of the hotel, the time, and where you want me to join you."

"Ok, I understand. You should receive the text shortly. I would like for you to dress appropriately for this hotel while taking into consideration whether you believe that I would agree that outfit you choose will meet my desires."

"Stan, my dressing appropriately goes without saying. See you tomorrow night."

Ten minutes later I received his text. I was a little surprised. The hotel was one of the nicer one in our part of the town. It was not the place where you would take someone whom you were not trying to impress and whom you knew was a sure thing if sex was the main objective. I was to meet him there at 7:30pm.

I went over how I was to pick the dress that I would wear for Stan. I realized that I did not own the type of dress that I knew Stan wanted me to wear. So, the next morning I went shopping at a dress store in the local mall. The shop catered to women in their early to mid-twenties. With the help of one of the sales ladies, I picked three dresses to try on. The dresses when from medium length with slight cleavage showing, to short with a lot of cleavage, to a short one with lots of clavate but was also form fitting to an extreme showing all the curves of my body. Just as I was entering the dress room area, I noticed a man sitting down as the woman he was with went to try on a dress. He was rather a good looking man. He saw me looking at him. We nodded to each other as I went into the dressing area. I later came out with the first dress on and stood in front of the three way mirror. As I stepped back, I looked at him. He shook his head back and forth signifying that he did not like that dress on me. I nodded and went back and put on the second dress. Again, after stepping back from the mirror, he again indicated his dislike for the dress. When he saw the third dress he nodded yes with a smile on his face. It made me feel great that a handsome man validated that, even at my age, I had a body that could put a smile on a man's face.

lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers