Whelps Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the table cleaned, and the computer turned off, the evening activities came to an end. I joined Stan at the door and as each one of his friends left, I hugged them good night. Of course, each one took the hug as an opportunity to get one last grope of my nude body: James my ass, Chad my breasts, Steve my pussy, and Kurt being the last to leave, pulled and twisted both of my nipples.

When the door closed after the last one had left, Stan pulled me into the bedroom and throw me onto the bed and told me to watch him undress. Once undressed, he sat on the bed and told me to get up and to lay across his lap. With the biggest smile on his face, Stan told me, "Joan, you need to be punished for putting on that slutty performance in front of my high school friends". I could see how sexually excited he was (his dick was as hard as I had ever seen it). I immediately complied and laid across his lap. The slaps, which started out as only slightly hard, rain down on my ass cheeks arousing me to no end. After about 10 slaps, I think he noticed me enjoying them. He then progressively increased the force behind each stroke until they really stung! The effect was to turn me on to no end. Just before the next stroke was to land, I moved enough so that the slap hit squarely onto my pussy. The mixture of pain and pleasure surged through me from my pussy throughout my body and I came hard, squirting covering his lap with my cum. As the climax peaked, I slide off his lap to lay on the floor, twitching in spams of pleasure for at least two minutes. Stan just looking at body jerking around in total amazement.

I finally common down, rolled over and looked at Stan as he said, "Joan that was beyond anything I have ever experienced sexually."

He got up and slowly and started toward the bathroom. I figured out why he was going there, considering all he drank this evening. I quickly got onto my hands and knees and crawled after him. He noticed me once I got to his side. "Joan what are you doing?"

I reached up one hand and Stan used it to pull me to my feet. "I am going with you to the bathroom. In return for that mind blowing orgasm, you just gave me, I have a duty I must perform for you. I placed my hand on his penis and lead him to the bathroom. Once in front of the toilet, I push his penis down into the direction of the bowl and said, "The first time I did this, it was a curiosity, from this point on, it is my duty. Every time we are together, even in front of friends, if you need to relieve yourself, I will go with you and hold and direct your flow into the bowl and then orally clean your penis."

With an astonished look on his face, he said, "Ok."

So, I did. It was fun and sexy at the same time. It was fun directing the flow, shaking it when the flow finished, letting it go and going to get a washcloth to clean it, and finally verifying that it was clean by putting it in my mouth to give it an extra cleaning.

We walked out of the bathroom back onto the carpet, I got back on my hands and knees and started crawling back to the bed. I exaggerated the movement of my butt cheeks, hoping that Stan would get the idea and slap them as I crawled along. He was not stupid and slapped each cheek in turn, turning me on again. Just as before, I moved so his hand hit my pussy. I came again, collapsing to the floor. After he settled down, Stan picked up my limp body and put me into the bed.

Stan told me to get on all fours in the middle of the bed. After I got into position, he got behind me and shoved his penis into the depths of my vagina, making me gasp in surprise and pleasure. He fucked my pussy so hard that my hanging breasts sung back and forth slamming into my chest for a good fifteen minutes before pulling out and just as aggressively assaulting my anus. The force of the first thrust into my anus, forced my head down on the bed. He continued to fuck my anus for at least a half an hour during which he also stroked my clit, pulled aggressively on my breasts/nipples, and added some quite hard slaps to my ass leading us to a simultaneous climax. He then pulled out of my behind and watched his cum leaking out of my ass. As the flow of his cum slowed from my anus, he had us get under the covers telling me, "No shower for us. I want to hold your well abused, well fucked, and leaking body until I awake in the morning".

Fortunately for us, we had a 1:00pm flight home, so we had time to shower, pack, and eat before leaving for the airport. For the entire flight I sat on a panty less ass that still stung from my spanking and with my breasts, pussy and anus sore from that wild and rough fucking Stan gave me. I was in heaven for the entire flight home.

About midflight, Stan turned to me asked, "Joan what did you think of my spanking your ass after the party last night?"

"I think you enjoyed spanking me."

"That is true, I had a ball slapping your fine ass. I am surprised that you are not upset about me for doing so. Also, I know it seem unbelievable, but you enjoyed it."

"Why should I be upset? I had two of the most powerful orgasm ever. Did I not promise to attend to any, and I mean any, sexual needs that you desire at any point in the rest of your life? Considering the situation and my actions in front of you and your high school teammates, you could have been upset, anger, and too stunned to act, or you could have been sexually aroused and gone with the flow. I am incredibly pleased that you went with the flow. Spanking me was the topping on the evening's cake. I deserved it for my scandalous actions and for not telling you in advance. However not telling made everything work so beautifully for you and for me. I totally enjoyed everything. The guys by responding to my flagrant sexual actions and taking the hints that I gave out (like sticking my nude butt in front of their faces) by feeling me up and sticking fingers inside me gave me thrills I that I cannot really explain."

"To be honest with you, I was not really surprised by your actions considering what you have done for me lately. Also, I should let you know that, at the first lunch we had, where you informed me of your intentions of giving me any sexual experience that I desired, I did notice those rope burns on your wrists. That implied to me that you might have become involved with some type of BSMD. Your response to my slapping your ass and pussy seems to imply that I was right."

"That is a subject matter for a future discussion."

(By the way, you should have seen the face of the guy sitting in the outside seat as he overheard our conversation)!

That was the last of his comments about last night for the rest of the flight! Upon landing at the airport, after collecting our luggage, Stan walked me to my car. After loading my luggage in the car, I turned to Stan to give him a kiss. Stan placed his hands on my hips and lined up so that I stood directly in front of him. He cupped my pussy, then roughly fondled my breast before giving me an outstand kiss goodbye. He then turned and walked away leaving me panting, wanting more. We each left going to our respective homes.

Laying in bed that night, as I relieved every moment of the trip, analyzing the emotions I experience from the arrival at the hotel to our departure at the airport, I concluded that I was becoming a slutty exhibitionist. I got such a thrill out of the way the guys reacted to my nudity, to me inviting them to explore and stimulate the various erogenous zones of my body, and outright enticing Stan to get physical with me during sex. I started thinking about Stan BSDM question. How to handle that. I did want him to experience doing those things to a woman. I did it for John and Kevin, total strangers, why not for Stan. But there is the question of Pauline. She is already on her way to becoming a submissive. Should I be involved in her journey for Stan benefit, or should I stay out of it completely? Lastly, there is the question of Don. I so want to explore a relationship with him (such a kind, thoughtful and handsome man).

End of Part 2