Whelps Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had finished purchasing the third dress, I walked back toward the dressing room area looking for that handsome man. Fortunately, he was still sitting in that same chair. We made eye contact and I mouthed thank you to him and saw that smile on his face which brought a rush of pleasure to that area between my legs.

Friday evening at 7:15Pm, I arrived at the hotel. Entering the lobby, I could see the entrance to the restaurant down the hall off to the left. I slowly walked over to one of the chairs in the lobby, stood looking around for a minute before sitting down. I had dress to impress, and I wanted to see how many men's attention I could draw to myself. I was pleased with the response I received. One man even came over and started a conversation with me.

A few minutes later, Stan arrived and saw me talking to that male. I chuckled at Stan response as he came over to me a little faster than he needed to. When I got up and gave Stan a hug, the man I had been talking to looked disappointed and left after saying, "I see your date has arrived. It was nice talking to you."

Stan, taking me by the hand walked us over to the restaurant maître d so we could be seated at our table. We were seated in the center of a booth. After settling in, the first thing Stan did was to place his hand high on skin of my thigh, saying, "Your outfit is exactly what I had in mind for you to wear."

"It was not hard for me to figure out what you wanted me to wear. This outfit is the type that you always asked me to wear out in public, but I always refused to do so because the length of the dress is too short, and the top of the dress shows too much cleavage, and it is form fitting. But since I am to do the things for you that you desired of me in our marriage that I never did, it is now my pleasure to dress like this in public for you".

At that point, the waiter came to the table, and we proceeded to order. We enjoyed a nice dinner together. Just before we were to order dessert, I felt Stan hand rubbing the front of my panties, which he was able to do since he had pushed the bottom of my dress up to my waist. Instead of being surprised, I had expected it and was looking forward to him pleasuring me that way, much in the same manner that John had done to me back in the cabin and the woods. I relaxed and enjoyed it.

"Joan, I am disappointed, there is some cloth between my hand and your pussy!"

"What would you have me do about that Stan?"

"You know what I want."

I pulled my dress down, excused myself and went to the ladies' room. I returned a few minutes later, stood in front of the table, asked Stan to put his hand out, where upon I deposited my panties into his hand. Stan smelled them and put them into his pocket.

From the time I sat down next to Stan until we got up to leave, his finger was in my pussy gently stroking me. Throughout that time, I was biting my bottom lip trying not to moan too loud, as I was experiencing a series of small orgasms. My thoughts were, I could have been enjoying situations like this for years if I had only been opened to trying new sexual things with Stan! What a fool I was!

We left the restaurant heading for the elevator. I stop, looked at Stan and said, "Would you like an opportunity to show off this slut on your arm? Let's go the hotel's bar on the top floor."

With a look of glee on his face, Stan nodded yes and putting his hand on my ass, directing me to the elevators.

As we exit the elevator into the bar, we saw that the establishment has tables located around the floor and high stools at the bar itself. Not wanted to seem to be in control, I stop and wait for Stan to decide whether we should go to a table or to the bar itself. With a smile on his face, Stan leads me to the bar and its' high stools. We both sat on the stools at the bar, facing the bar. The bartender asks us what we are having and then left to get our drinks. Stan and I got into a nice conversation about our current lives. Once our drinks arrive, Stan points out a feature of the bar rooms decor that requires me to spin around on the stool to see what he is pointing at. That position left me facing outward toward the tables in front of us. Of course, turning like that left my legs open, and since I was wearing a noticeably short dress with no panties, my pussy was being put on display for anyone sitting at those tables. People at those tables could not help but see the show I am putting on. I could see them discussing my brazen display, which was made even more attention getting because I was getting overly excited and start leaking somewhat. Stan sat there drinking in showing me off, evidence by the strong erection he was sporting in his pants. We remain sitting like that for the rest of our time in the bar. Finally, I was so excited that I beg Stan to take me to our hotel room.

As I slid off the stool, my dress rode even higher up my legs almost to the point of totally exposing my pussy. I gently pulled the dress down and we walk out of the bar heading to the elevator. Stan hand is again holding on to my ass cheeks. As we are standing in front of the elevator, with Stan directly behind me, waiting for it to arrive, Stan took my right hand and pulls it back toward him until it is resting on his erect penis. I got the message and began to rug up and down on his erect member.

The elevator finally arrived, and we step into an empty elevator. As the door is closing, Stan pushes me to the back of the elevator, stands in front of me, pulls my dress up above my waists, insert a finger deep into my pussy, and starts finger fucking me. I throw my head back in pleasure, barely maintaining my balance. Our room is 10 stories down. The elevator stops four floors below where we got on. As a middle-aged couple entered the elevator, they see Stan and I, and then turns facing the elevator door. As they got off two floors later, the woman turns and said, "It's ok my dear, you can moan all you want now." As the door closes Stan and I bust out laughing.

When we reach our floor as we started to step out of the elevator, Stan removed his finger and started to pull my dress down. I moved his hand away and walked out of the elevator with my dress still up around my waists. The room he had booked was at the end of a long hallway. I was disappointed that we did not encounter anyone as we made the long walk to his room.

Stan opened the door and I step in and turned around to face him as he stepped in. I got on my knees, pull down the zipper of his pants and pulled out his erect penis, stuff it into my mouth and gave him the type of blow job that I should have done all the years ago. He came a minute later flooding my mouth with his cum.

I was still on my knees, wiping the excess cum from my lips when Stan got a fist full of my hair and pulled my face back making me look up into his eyes. "Joan, that was great. Get up and take your clothes off. I want to sit on the bed, stroking my penis while I look at the back of your naked body as you stand in front of the room's window masturbating for the enjoyment of me and anyone who happens to look into this room.

I took off my clothes and walked over to the window. That window could clearly be seen from other rooms in the hotel and from the parking lot below. When I was in position, I became embarrassed at being displayed like some cheap hooker and almost turned around and said no. Remembering my promise to Stan, I straighten up, thrusted my pussy forward and started the best job of masturbating that I was capable of. I got so turned on that when I came, I squirted a large amount of cum onto the window before collapsing to the floor where for the next few minutes I was twitching through several minor orgasms. Stan stayed on the bed, recovering from his own ejaculation as he enjoyed watching the sight of me twitching on the floor.

Finally, he got up and picked me up and placed me in the bed on my stomach with my head at the foot of the bed. He then got into the bed, pull me upwards by my hips so that my pussy was even with his mouth. Stan started eating me out. I looked at his penis and saw it was still erect. I took it into my mouth and started sucking on it. The pleasure of our "69" was intense and after we both came; I was so exhausted at that I feel asleep.

When I awoke in the morning, I found myself alone in the bed. There was a note on the pillow which read, "Joan, that was an amazing date. I got what I wanted from this date; for you to put aside your morals and to do, without hesitation, any, and everything I asked of you. But the biggest thing I got from this adventure, was seeing that you enjoyed everything, especially this morning. I will contact you soon for our next adventure. The room has been paid for, just leave before 11:00am. Stan."

My reaction from the letter was that he is treating me like a slut. But, as I promised, that is what I am to him now, a slut. As I wonder what he meant by, "seeing you enjoyed everything, especially this morning." I looked down at my pussy and I understood. It had semen leaking out of it. He fucked this morning as I slept (something he had always wanted to do to me during our marriage).

Since the only clothes I had were the clothes from last night (no panties), I put the dress back on and took the walk of shame out of the hotel to my car and drove home. During the drive, as I was pleasuring myself by stroking the insides of my pussy with a few of my fingers. I could see and smelled Stan's cum coming out of me. That made me reflect on the date and I realized that I felt good about "everything" that happened.

I wondered how Pauline would react to the events of the date once Stan gives her all the details. I was surprised that Pauline did not contact me to discussed what had happen that night.

Over the next few weeks, I resumed my life post Stan. However, I did, several times masturbate while reliving that night with Stan. After recovering from my climaxes, I examined my feelings and emotions that I experienced when accepting, preparing for, and during the date.

First there was that man at the dress shop who was so right in picking that third dress. Not only Stan but every man who noticed me that night liked that dress (and thus the body in that dress).

Second, I got a thrill the way Stan came to get me from that man that was trying to hit me up.

Third, being order by Stan to bear my pussy in the restaurant and bar amp up my sexual excitement.

Fourth, I liked how Stan took charge of me by placing his hand on my ass to lead me to the elevator from the restaurant.

Fifth, flashing my pussy in the bar had me salivating for someone, anyone to fuck me (that is one of the advantages of being 40+, you do not have that reflex of shame for being so blatant).

Sixth, in the elevator when Stan was finger fucking in front of that couple, that drove away an inkling of decency that I still may have had that night. That is why I walked down the hall to his room with my lower body completely uncovered, hoping to be seen!

Seventh, all of that combined with standing naked and masturbating in front of room's window is the reason I came so hard that I squirted my fluids all over the window in front of me before collapsing semi-unconscious to the floor.

Eighth and final, I enjoyed reading his note to me in the morning. The note made me truly fell like a slut. The feeling of being a slut was added to when I discovered that he had fucked me before he left without caring whether I got anything from his doing that to me. I thought that every woman might, at least once in their life, appreciate and experience that feeling.

Two month later, Stan informed to me that he was indeed in need of my "services" again. You noticed this time he did not ask but informed me! Stan's high school was having a twenty-five year and first reunion two weekends from today. His high school being on the west coast (Los Angeles), he was planning on being there from Friday through Sunday. The invitation was for the student and a plus one. Pauline is afraid to fly that is why he was informing me that I would be his plus one. The reunion would be a formal affair. After verifying that I could take a vacation day for the Friday flight to the coast I informed Stan that I would indeed accompany him to the reunion.

I needed a new dress for this occasion. I went to that same store (it was becoming my favor dress store). I spent about a half hour selecting four dresses that I thought were appropriate for a class reunion function.

I was walking toward the fitting room when I saw him, the guy that help me pick out the dress for my first event with Stan. This time I was determined to meet him. I walk over to where he was sitting. "Hello, I do not know if you remember me, but you were so helpful in my deciding what dress to buy a few months ago."

"Yes, I do remember. How could I forget giving such a fine looking woman!

Standing there overwhelmed by his comment, I stated, "Well, I am here again with the same problem. I am going to a high school reunion with a friend who wants to make an impression on his old classmates. Could you help me again?"

Holding out his hand to shake mine he said, "It would be my pleasure. My name is Don, and yours?"

Taking his hand into mine, "I am Joan. You have such good taste in women's clothing."

"Thank you. I do this often for my daughter. I took up this responsibility after her mother passed. She is trying on some dress now. So, I will again have double duty today with two beautiful women."

"Thank you for the compliment. I will be back shortly with the first of four dresses."

I walked into the dress room to not only try on the dress but at that moment to gather myself from the excitement I was feeling from finally meeting this man! I picked the lease desirable dress to try on first. That way, I will have his attention throughout the four dresses.

I watched the hall from the dressing rooms trying to see when his daughter would come out. I wanted to be by myself when I showed him the dresses. I saw a young woman come out. She had a resemblance to him, so I figure she had to be his daughter. When she came back, I stepped out of the dressing room.

Instead of going to the 3 way mirror, I went and stood directly in front of him and then spung around showing him the complete view of the dress.

"Nice, but I want to withhold my advice until I have seen all four of the dresses."

"Ok. Number two coming up." I was encouraged by how he looked at me and his requesting to see all four. I believe he wanted more time looking at me!

He just looked at dress 2 and 3 without much comment. For the fourth dress, I took a little more time coming out, I wanted to make sure it fit properly since it was the most reveling of the dresses.

I walked over to him and saw this smile appear on his face. When I stood in front of him, after doing the twirl, he stood up, took my hand, and really looked closely at me. With a glint in his eyes he said, "This is the one, it shows off your wonderful body and it enhances the beautify of your face." I blushed.

Regaining my senses, I asked, "Can you possible wait here until I change. I promise to come back quickly".

"For such a beautiful woman, I can I refuse."

I went back into the dress room and hurriedly changed and got the dresses together. When I returned, I saw his daughter walking away to go purchase her dress.

"Don, I hope I am not being too forward, but after you had helped me the first time, I regretted not introducing myself. I was determined to not make that mistake again. I would like very much to have chance to thank you for your help and opportunity to really meet you. If you like, we can exchange phone numbers and I could call you when I return from my trip to the west coast."

He smiled, pulled out his phone and asked for my number. He then called me so his number would be on my phone. I thank him just as his daughter was coming back from the register. We shook hands and parted ways. I had a smile on my face and a tingle in my most intimate parts.

On the Friday of the reunion weekend, I met Stan at the airport. We checked in for our flight and went and sat in the seats of the airline's gate area to await the plane's departure. I thought it was time to ask Stan what he expected of me for this trip. Was I to be an ex-wife, wife, girlfriend or just an acquaintance?

"Joan, I want you to be whatever you think I expect of you this weekend."

That left me out in left field. If I would act like I did when we were married, I would be a lady. If I were to be the person promised to satisfy Stan needs, my actions would be based upon any leads I could detect from Stan. However, being the person that I am now, I would start out as a lady and then let the events dictate my actions. But the question was, what do I think that Stan wants from me. I did not know the answer to that question, so I decided to go with my gut reaction to the events as they unfolded.

I was seated in the middle seat and Stan was at the window seat. Our flight would last six hours, a long boring time. I sat quietly reading a book during the first hour of our flight. Stan looked rather bore looking out the window. I felt somewhat cold in the plane, so I asked the stewardess for a blanket. I placed the blanket over my and Stan's lap. Stan glanced at me as if to say, I do not need the blanket. That was just before I slide my arm under the blanket and sought out his penis. I gently stroke it which took care of his not wanting a blanket. I did not want to make him come, so I would stroke a little, stop for a short while and then start up again. That generated pleasure but prevented him from coming.

An hour later, I got up and went to the restroom. I returned with my panties in my left hand. Once the blanket was over my lap, I slipped my panties into Stan hand, closed my eyes, and laid my head back onto the head rest. A minute later my pussy was rewarded by Stan fingers gently stroking and softly entering it. I continued to rest my head on the head rest for the rest of the flight.

When the plane landed at LAX, I was excited. I had never been to Los Angeles.

We left the airport and went to one of the nearby hotels. This hotel was where the reunion was to be held. In the cab ride to the hotel, I was looking all around trying to absorb as much of L.A. as I could.

Our room was on the top floor of the hotel. As I stepped into the room I was overwhelmed with the elegance of the room. As soon as the bellhop closed the room door on his way out, I ran up to Stan and gave him a tight hug and a powerful kiss. Releasing him, I stepped back, pull my dress up above my waists, exposed my freshly shaven pussy, and turn and walked into the bedroom and stood in feet of the bed. Turning around and bending over, and placing my hands on the foot of the bed, I said to Stan, "Which hole do you want to fuck me in?" I will let you figure out which one he aggressively drove his penis into. It was better than anything that John and Kevin had done to me back the forest area around the cabin!

After gathering our strength and cleaning ourselves up (especially me since I had to make sure I removed all the cum from my rectum), we went to the hotel restaurant and had a very enjoyable dinner. Returning to our room we were both exhausted and got ready for bed. Stan emerged from the bathroom wearing pajamas. I went in and later came out wearing my birthday suit. Stan gave me a quizzical look. I responded, "Sluts are not allowed to wear any clothing when sleeping with their master!"

After waking up and having breakfast in the room, Stan informed me that he wanted to spend the day showing me Hollywood via a bus tour. We had plenty of time since the reunion dinner/dance did not start until 7:00pm. My mind began to spin trying to figure how I should dress, conservative, like a tourist, or like a slut. I picked slut.