When a Friend Needs a Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, he released her and withdrew. She felt him step backwards, a drawer open and then close, and then a towel between her legs.

"Turn and look at me," he said firmly. He repeated the mantra, "Look at me, look hard at me, look at my eyes and submit, submit to me now."

She stared silently.

"That is only for you. Only for you and me. Clean up now and then we will go out front. You will pay your bill, make an appointment for next week and leave. Charles is waiting for you at home, he may wonder why you stayed behind. Take charge and make him back down. You'll find that like Erin, he is rather agreeable when you tell him to submit. Just as you submit to me. Take charge, make him obey, make him submit to you and your control. You're superior to him you know.

"Yes Doctor," Charlotte said without hesitation.

"As for Erin, she will call you tomorrow and you will remember what we talked about and so you will indulge her by controlling and fucking her until she is satisfied. Understood?"

"Yes Doctor," Charlotte said again without hesitation.

"One more thing," the Doctor said as he leaned towards her ear and whispered for a moment.

"I've given you power over others because you have a powerful dominating streak that you have never used. But you must submit to me always Charlotte, understood?" he said firmly.

"Yes Doctor," Charlotte said. "I understand."

----------

As she backed out of the space, it dawned on her that Charles had not waited until she was finished. Then she remembered that he was there for her when she confronted that quack, and he had gone on home while she finished up.

Then her thoughts turned to the matter at hand. If Erin can't live without getting it in the ass every now and then, she could oblige her. She had always been a sexual person. Much more so than Richard----shit he's such a wimp, he'd run out of the room screaming. Erin needed someone to submit to; someone who could make her cum like a waterfall.

She smiled at that thought and then squirmed a little bit thinking about making Erin submit. Damn how that word made her crotch wet.

----------

Charles was waiting outside on the patio---tequila and shot glasses on a tray untouched, ESPN on the TV.

Stopping on the way out to grab an ashtray, she glared at him as she sat down.

"WelI, I'm glad that's settled. Thanks for being there, but I thought you were going to wait for me. Why did you leave?" she challenged.

"Because you wanted me to. I got there a little early and waited for a moment and then Dr. Ward invited me in to wait for you, and then you came in and you and he started talking and then he had me go on out with his assistant because of confidentiality and then moments later he told me you would be with a while and to go on home," Charles blurted all in a rush. "But that was an hour and a half ago, what was there to talk about that would eat up an hour and a half?"

Charlotte flinched, "An hour and a half?

"Yeah, Charlotte - honey," Charles retorted. "What was there to talk about for an hour and a half? In his office?"

Quickly recovering from the shock, she shot back, "Well you were there weren't you until he s aid you could leave?"

Scrambling now because that's a lot of time and details are scarce. All she has are impressions and snippets, and-and-instructions.

"Well, it's complicated. It took a little while for it to make sense. It's personal to Erin--not for you; doctor-patient-best friend stuff---and if she wants to tell she will, not that she will. And you say nothing to Richard."

"You're deflecting, why an hour and half?" Charles repeated.

Charlotte felt something tell her to take charge.

"You were there, you met with him, he reassured us he was just helping her and that I could help as well. You gave me the support to confront him and then you left." She was winging it now, but it felt right.

"You think I was fucking him don't you? Is that it?"

"Gee honey, lose the attitude, I didn't say that," was all Charles could muster.

"Attitude?" she snorted, standing up and glaring. "Seriously? You forget sweetie, Daddy flew on Robin Olds' wing and your darling baby girl is an F-16 IP. My side of the family is nothing but fucking attitude. Think back to Hawaii, you were lucky I even looked your way, much less served you a drink!!!"

"Charlotte, I didn't say that," he protested.

"Look dummy, I haven't flirted with another man, much less slept with one since you flew back to Hickam the day after I got you off the hook with your crew and gave you my number. If my Dad could not bust us up, no one else could either. Trust me, it was all about Erin and what I could do for her. I'm fine, you're fine, we're fine, life is fine, this ring only comes off around you," she said looking him in the eye.

An inexplicable surge of desire to take control surged through her.

Getting her purse off the table, she pulled the pack and lighter out. Giving him the lighter, she instructed, "Now, be a good boy, shut up, stand up and light me,"

"Uhhhh?" he stammered.

Again, inexplicably, she knew what to say.

"Submit Charles. Submit to me, to my demands, to my orders. Now. Do it."

Charles froze, not quite understanding but being pulled to obey.

"Think back Charles. You used to submit to my demands. You used to think it was sexy, enjoyed going down on me trying to make me cum before I finished. These 120s gave you enough time to get me off."

She put it to her lips and stared at him.

Charles lit it for her and was rewarded with an exhale full in his face, immediately followed by another deep inhale and even longer exhale.

Charles just stood there, trying to process this.

Charlotte was also processing. Holding the cigarette so the smoke flowed around her face, she gently asked, "Do you remember now submitting to me? Obeying me? Letting me use you? You enjoyed submitting, giving me control."

She did not stop to wonder where this was coming from. All she knew was that every time she said 'submit' she shivered slightly and a vibration went through her cunt. And it was having an effect on Charles. He seemed to be more dazed, starting to breathe through his mouth.

Another long inhale and exhale, "That's it, Charles, submit. Don't think. Just submit to me."

Still watching him, exhaling this time upwards, she shuddered as a thought came to her. 'I bet I could make him cum just as hard as Erin.'

Another long inhale and slower exhale upwards, she noticed he was now just staring at her---waiting. Did she have power over Charles like she did over Erin. Did the word 'submit' carry that much force?

Leaning forward now, she said softly, "That's good, you're submitting for me. I see it. I feel it. So, let's go further. You want to submit to me and let me fuck you. You want that. You feel my power, my lust and you want to submit. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

Charles stood quietly, just blinking. Unknowingly, Charlotte had tapped directly into Matt's and Dr. Ward's well-conditioned submissive personality. And by chance she used just the right words with the right amount of force to make him obey her.

Another inhale and this time a long nose exhale.

"Submit Charles, now."

"Yes, dear, please," he whispered.

"Good, go on in to the bedroom and strip. Stand there and wait for me. I'll be there in a moment." With lust.

She crushed the cigarette and took a long pull from the bottle. She still had no idea where this had come from, but she was tingling all over

-----------

Charlotte looked down at Charles, passed out, his cum pooling in his naval. "Wow---and I never touched his cock at all," she said out loud, still holding at the dildo. "Let's clean this boy up, tuck him in and go have a drink."

A little while later on the patio, the dildo found its way between her legs. As she mellowed out with each stroke, suddenly she could hear Dr. Ward repeating, "look at me, look hard at me, very very hard, submit Charlotte, submit to me." And each time he said submit, she squirmed and squeezed harder.

As she was showering later, she wondered for a while where that had come from. Did Dr. Ward boost her confidence about expanding her boundaries to help Erin and that then spilled over to controlling Charles? Forcing him to submit was indeed a rush. She felt like someone else was controlling her. His remark about having sex with the Dr. Ward really hurt, but if she was there for 90 minutes or so, it wasn't unreasonable for him to think that. Of course, he did dismiss Charles and meet with her alone. So an LBD, a nice dinner out and a sincere apology followed by his choice of location for an uninhibited, he-cums-first fuck should reassure him. And although Dr. Ward wanted to talk to her again, she would wait until Charles was out of town to create a buffer zone to protect her marriage. She cringed slightly, accepting that was borderline deceitful, but she realized she needed to see him again without drawing attention to it to make sure she was helping Erin.

But Erin? Damn it to Hell -----she could not wait to make her cum until she begged for mercy. Like she reminded Charles, attitude ran strong in her side of the family.