When a Friend Needs a Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One last pull from the bottle and then back inside to make sure Erin was still breathing.

She was flat on her back, staring at the ceiling. She looked at Charlotte and slowly focused. "You were right," she said, "I saw stars." She rolled over and slowly got up, clutching the comforter around her. "Where's the bottle?" she asked.

"The table," Charlotte pointed.

Erin took a swig. "Where are the cigarettes?" she sighed.

"Not in the house, dummy," Charlotte admonished. "Pull your pants up and go outside." Erin came back a few moments later.

She glanced around nervously. "I guess I should go, huh?"

"I guess you should go and take a shower first. Richard may be up to his ears in the Packers, but he will smell the cunt juice on you the moment you hit the door."

"Yeah," Erin giggled. "I am pretty slippery." Charlotte watched her wander down the hall, and went to the den to wait. She was still trying to keep her mind in neutral when Erin came back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Erin asked.

"No," Charlotte snapped. "And neither do you."

Taken aback, Erin stammered, "Well---I----it----you know, I've never seen that side of you. You were always firm with Katie you know, but I figured that was your Dad's influence and all, but damn Charlotte, you totally dominated me. I couldn't move, I couldn't think, and I've never cum that hard ever, ever!"

"It was a moment, that's all. That fucking Doctor released your inhibitions, and you wanted to try something new. It was just a moment. Work it out with Richard; I'm not interested in an affair on the side."

"Gee Charlotte, you're my best friend; let's let this settle out. Maybe go talk to the Doctor again."

"Oh, I plan to. I definitely plan to do that. In the meantime, if you want it in the ass again, go to Suzie's and get some lube and a dildo---but get one with a tail, I don't want to be taking you to the ER."

Erin flinched and started to tear up. "Come here," Charlotte softened pulling her close. "OK, look, that was incredible. You could have lit up the entire neighborhood with your release." She lifted Erin's chin and kissed her hard, probing her several times with her tongue. "We're fine; really we are," she said releasing her. "One more thing though----mouthwash before you get home."

--------

Charlotte let the shower beat on her while she tried to sort it out. Erin's erotic obsession aside, no way she would have done that on her own. So how did that Asshole get inside her head? OK, so he's a headshrinker, but this was beyond the pale. But she realized she could not go back there alone. Charles was due back from Spokane tomorrow; they'd go confront the good Doctor on Friday.

--------

Charles had gone straight to the office after he landed, but promised Charlotte he would be home on time.

She was waiting for him out on the patio, trying to stay calm with the help of the always reliable tequila. But she could not keep the memories of the ---what, an obsessed Dominatrix?--- out of her head.

She called to him as he walked through the kitchen. As he came out to the patio, he saw her downing what was in her glass and pouring another, and then pouring a second and pushing it towards him.

"Uh, hey, what's up? Someone sick? The market tank? You don't look happy," he observed gently as he sat and took the offered glass. Not the time for the usual welcome home hug and kiss, he thought.

Charlotte just stared at her glass.

"Honey--you're scaring me just a bit. Let's start talking before my imagination gets too far out there," he said softly.

Charlotte back and drained her glass. "OK---just listen while I get this out. No, I'm not running away with the milkman; but just listen. Shit---where to start. OK. Erin has been a little off lately. I didn't know why until she confessed what she had been thinking--fantasizing---hell, obsessing about getting fucked in the ass."

"Excuse me? What?" Charles blurted out.

Charlotte raised a finger. "Shut-up Honey. Just shut-up until I finish." A deep breath. "So we talked about it a bit. No way she could ask Richard about it, and she was getting all worked up so I suggested a counselor-therapist-whatever. So she found one ---remember those homes we converted into offices ----there's one there---and so I agreed to go with her. The guy's name is Richard Ward--PhD type. So we went Wednesday afternoon. He was very pleasant, the office was very relaxing, they served tea, it all seemed like it was supposed to be------" she paused.

"But?" Charles was tentative, hoping the other shoe did not drop.

Charlotte reached for the bottle and took a swig. "But I think he did something to her. I don't think he counseled her---I think he encouraged her-----I think he flipped some sort of switch and made her a--a---a--- oh shit---an anal slut."

Charles kept quiet.

Another swig. "And I think he did something to me................." Charlotte trailed off.

Now Charles sat forward. He could not admit to knowing Dr. Ward, much less seeing him for those homo-erotic dreams, but where was Charlotte headed with this?

"Go on'" he encouraged.

"He somehow convinced me that I should help her out-------and so I did. You can fill in the details if you want---I'm not sharing----At heart you are still the same Air Crew Pig that Daddy warned me about."

They shared a smile---it was a long running joke. But she was clearly upset.

"What do you want to do? Call the medical board? The Police? The DA," Charles hoped he sounded sincere.

"Not my style," Charlotte shot back.

"True," Charles admitted. "You want to go confront him, right?" His mind churning hard about whether if indeed Dr. Ward had manipulated Erin and then his wife somehow, that he would honor doctor-patient privilege and not tell Charlotte that her husband had been having erotic dreams about another man. 'Crap, crap, crap,' he thought, "Why didn't I go see a psych in Salt Lake, or Azerbaijan.'

"Yeah---Friday---5pm," she said.

Charles got the message loud and clear. "I'll be there."

--------

Charlotte tried to distract herself, but her brain was riding a Merry-Go-Round. There was nothing she could to distract her - TV, reading, riding, cleaning -- nothing worked. She and Charles did not discuss it further but it was the Elephant in the Room. Finally it was Friday, then it was noon, then it was three and time to think about getting dressed: suburban casual? full power dress? ---the first was too submissive---she shuddered---there was that word again, the other one was trying too hard and he'd see through it. What would the Doctor respect? All of a sudden, somehow, she knew. Skirt, blouse, moderate heels---safe.

She called Charles to remind and confirm, but got voicemail. Betsy said he had left a little earlier. A text went unanswered. 'Don't freak,' she thought. 'He'll be there.'

As she walked through the kitchen, she looked at the liquor cabinet. 'One shot,' she thought, 'I've got to be a touch reckless.'

__________

She kept her thoughts neutral as she drove to the office. As she pulled in, Charles' truck was in the lot. No other cars, just his. 'Ok, he's here for me,' she thought. But as she walked in, Charles was not in the waiting room. The receptionist looked up as approached.

"Uhh--Stephen, is it?" she asked. "My Husband was to meet me here and his truck is outside. Is he ---uhhh?" She looked around. "Is he?" She pointed at the restroom.

Stephen stood, paused, smiled gently and said, "No ma'am. He's in with the Doctor."

"Uhh. OK. I'm--uhhh--at a loss. Why would he be in there now?"

"I'm sorry. He got here about 30 minutes ago and the Doctor asked me to bring him in."

Charlotte started to unravel. This was not what she planned. Charles was an easy-going guy, but he was always there for her--always.

"I --We--had an appointment," she stammered.

"Yes, ma'am, you do. Let me tell the Doctor you're here."

Charlotte waited, looking over her shoulder at the office door and then back.

Stephen was hanging up the phone. "The Doctor says for you to come on back."

She followed him to the office and stepped in as he opened the door. The lights in the office were low. There was a desk light and a couple of TVs on the wall behind the desk. There was some sort of pattern swirling on the screens. The Doctor was at the desk leaning back, and Charles was in one of the chairs in front. As she walked closer, she could see Charles staring at the screen--mouth slightly open. The Doctor looked over at her and put his finger to his lips. He motioned her closer. A couple more steps and she could see Charles' pants were on the floor. His right hand was slowly stroking his penis.

Charlotte stopped cold. She started to hyperventilate as her mouth opened wider. Words were not coming.

She was aware of the Doctor coming around the desk and approaching. She faced him, still speechless, but searching for a scream that was somewhere inside.

"Hello Mrs. Rone," he said softly. He was now right in front of her. She brought her hands up in protection, but he just took them in his. "Relax now, breath for me, relax, look at me, relax, look at me, look at my eyes, my very soft trusting eyes," his voice was soothing and enveloping. "Submit now, relax, submit and relax."

Charlotte's head was spinning. The lights from the screens were confusing. The room was barely lit. His voice and his hands and his eyes were the only solid things to hold on to. She gripped his hands; her eyes were wide open.

"What---what--what is this," she gasped. "What are you doing?"

The Doctor ignored her. He kept repeating the mantra slowly, firmly. He steered her gently backwards with his hands until she was in front of the other overstuffed chair in front of his desk. Moving his hands to her shoulders he sat her down and then placed her hands in her lap.

Her eyes were wide open, fixed on his. She just could not get control of her thoughts; everything swirled.

"It will help you to focus on the screen behind me," he said. "You need to gather yourself now. You'll like the design. I'm quite proud of it actually. I developed it for my Master's Thesis, and it worked so well I convinced the professor I deserved an A. It will help you to think, go ahead now. Your friend Erin told me she got you to start smoking again. So you'll note how this version adopts the way the smoke swirls and moves---each pattern different---each pattern holding your attention while you listen."

Charlotte looked over his shoulder. 'If I go along just for a moment; I'll figure a way to resist this; if I can just focus, I can deal with this,' she thought, clinching her hands.

Doctor Ward looked at her posture, noting her rigidity. He walked over behind Charles' chair, which was positioned to where Charlotte could see him and the screen. He stood behind Charles, caressing his neck and shoulder. She could see Charles squirm and lean back into the Doctor's hands. The Doctor leaned down, turned Charles' head towards him and gave him a deep kiss. Charles responded in kind.

Charlotte gasped and turned her eyes back fully to the screen. In her shock, the patterns absorbed her thoughts for a few moments. She was vaguely aware her mouth was opening slightly; her hands relaxed and fell into her lap.

"That's right Charlotte, just let it pull you in. It's your anchor now, your hold on reality. Submit to it, focus on it., don't think, don't resist, just listen." His voice was so steady and persuasive.

Doctor Ward chucked indulgently for a moment. "So Charlotte, you and Charles here came to see me because you thought I had done something to your friend, correct? Go ahead, you're here now. Is that correct?"

A slow yessss came from her in a whisper.

"That's fine. I did do something to her. I helped her. I merely removed an inhibition. Is that so bad?"

Charlotte was slow in answering. "I--------don't know," she whispered.

"I did the same thing for your Husband. He was having confusing dreams and thoughts, and I helped him focus. Is that so bad?"

Again, an "I don't know" came in response.

"Well, let's talk for a bit. Let's talk about you and what you need for a while. Stay focused on the spiral and listen to me. But first I need for you to agree that you can trust me and believe what I am about to say. Will you do that please?"

Charlotte could only muster an "Uhhh."

"First, the proper response is 'Yes, Doctor'. Agreed?"

A brief second. "Yes, Doctor," she replied.

'And another barrier drops,' the Doctor thought as he began to lead her down the path.

"And so let me show you that it is futile to resist me, you cannot resist, you have no choice but to let go."

The spirals were holding her, but he needed to crush any resistance. Picking up the phone, he punched a number and spoke briefly. The door opened a moment later and Stephen stepped in. Charlotte did not look over from the screen---a small part of her was still trying to stay anchored and resist. 'If I can find pattern, I can resist this', she thought.

The Doctor gestured for Stephen to come stand in front of Charles.

"Watch," he said to Charlotte. Her head turned slightly.

Charles looks up at Stephen and smiled. Stephen releases his belt and drops his pants and then his shorts. He puts his hand on the back of Charles' head and steers him towards his stiffening cock. Charles smiles bigger and licks his lips as he lowers his head. His hands reach up and caresses the balls and shaft. His lips caress the head and then he slowly goes deeper and deeper.

Charlotte is quivering; her mouth open. She wants to scream, but she can only gasp for air.

The Doctor moves in front of her, taking her head in his hands and turning her head up to face him.

Charlotte recovers slightly, "You mother-fucking, hideous, abomination......."

"There, there, Charlotte," the Doctor purred. "Just relax and I'll explain everything." Moving behind her, he moved his hands around her head and positioned her in front of the spiral.

"You are already under my control. You have been since you first came her and sat in the waiting room. Do you think you had free will when you fucked Erin unconscious? When you started smoking again? When you came back here tonight? Give up now; you are too far gone. I own you; you are mine to direct, to command, to control.

Charlotte moaned, but she did not fight back. 'Just play along, look for an opening, just play along, look for an opening,' she thought as she leaned back into his hands and calmed herself.

"That's right, look at the spiral, go along with its movement, open your mind, open up and look."

As he repeated it over and over, Charlotte lost track of where her thoughts began and where his started. Slowly, the shock faded and the desire to escape in the spiral took over. It was so intriguing; so soothing.

She did not notice that the Doctor had released her head and guided her further back into the chair.

The more he talked, the more compliant she became. The more she agreed, the better she felt.

Time no longer mattered. And Charles was no longer in her reality.

-----------

"So I think we have made some progress tonight," the Doctor said, a gentle smile on his face.

"I -uhhh---I---I think so," Charlotte replied, adjusting herself the chair. It seemed like she was sort of slumped down in it.

"It's important for you to keep an open mind in these things. Everyone has thoughts, needs, compulsions, and so forth. As long as they are not a harm to themselves or others, and you trust them, then there is no harm in indulging their desires or fetishes, agreed?"

Charlotte hesitated a moment, still gathering thoughts and trying to catch up. Her memory was lagging behind the here and now.

"Uhhh-yeah----that seems fair," she offered.

"Exactly. Fairness is a good way to put it---being fair to what they want," the Doctor replied, fitting it into her construct.

He continued, "So if your friend wants to explore a fetish, that's just between two consenting adults, as the phrase goes. No one taking advantage of the other. And if they trust you, then you can return the trust by obliging them. Again, fair enough?"

"OK," she nodded. "I see where you're going with this; it's OK for me to give in to their fantasy or fetish--within the limits of reality."

"Exactly," he said as he nodded with her. "I know she trusts you so you can trust her; I've worked with her on that. You can do that too, can't you?"

"Exactly," he said calmly, nodding slowly. "We spent the session on this. Think about it."

Charlotte sat quietly staring at him. Her thoughts were starting to fall into place now. She had come to see the Doctor for reassurance that it was OK to give in to Erin's lust.

"Yes, you're right. I see that now," she said.

"Good," said the Doctor as he rose and came around the desk. Charlotte rose as well offering her hand. The Doctor took her hand with both of his, bringing her close.

"Just one last question Charlotte, please," he said softly. "Did you leave your panties at home and wear those thigh-highs in case you wanted to offer your ass to me?

Her eyes widened and she sucked in her breath. She pulled back, but the Doctor stepped with her.

"Look at me. Look right at me. Look right at my eyes. When you were here before I suggested that if you were interested, you should dress for what you wanted from me when you came back. Your actions give you away, Charlotte. Submit to the truth. You may not have known it but what you did to Erin made you wonder if you could experience the same ecstasy. Raise your skirt and show me I'm wrong."

He let go of her hand. Charlotte's head was spinning. 'No---I didn't do that----I didn't,' she thought.

She thrust her hand under her skirt and felt only skin. In shock, she gave in to his order and lifted her skirt. Blushing furiously, but she could not look away from him.

He stepped forward again, letting his hand caress her bush -- noting how it was lasered into the shape of a domino. 'Delightfully erotic', he thought.

Soothingly, he whispered, "Keep looking at me; look right at me; my eyes hold you. You do want this. You trust me and you want me in you. You've wanted me in you since we first met."

Charlotte stared back, her blush giving way to raw heat, her breaths getting deeper. His caress loosened her juices like turning on a faucet. She had a vision of her dominating Erin and then Erin collapsing on the floor totally spent. 'Oh------to cum like that,' she thought.

"I can make you cum like that," he said, his fingers now penetrating her fully.

Charlotte broke. "Can you? Can you please?" she gasped. "How could you read my mind?"

"You told me in our session," he replied. "Drop your skirt and lean over the desk."

He was behind her in an instant, his hand working her cunt from front to back, spreading her juice around her anus and his cock. He put his other hand on the back of her neck. When he did, she leaned back into it, securing herself to his grasp.

"Fuck me--I want it----I want you-----Fuck me now," she panted.

"Don't squeeze, take deep breaths, relax," he instructed.

Charlotte's universe focused on her ass. He came forward a little, and back a little, a little more forward, a little more back. She sensed what he was doing and moved slowly back as he came in, holding still as he went back, a deep breath and take a little more. She had done it to Erin; she knew how to take this cock.

Pretty soon he was taking full strokes. And she was breathing deeply in with each one; lightly moaning as he went back. One hand found her clit and began the orgasm circle.

"I'm going to go quick," she rasped.

"I'm close," he groaned. "GO now. NOW," he commanded.

She collapsed on the desk, shuddering from head to toe. Second later she felt him pause and then quiver over and over as both his hands grabbed her shoulder and pulled her into him.