All Comments on 'When a God Loves a Princess'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting use of the royals.

Especially considering the current queens stage in life.

There will be changes in the next few years.

Not all good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this, thank you for writing it

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Great and well written love story. Seen this script on a plethora of Hallmark Channel movies but the Thor angle and the great dialogue made it fresh. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BH, Bloody Hell,

good story.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Loved the story, thanks for researching us, our vile press and our Royal Family, one of the few things to be missed was in the cabin, Jen saying “Diapers”, they’re known as “Nappies” here in the U.K. no idea why, but that’s what we call them. 5 Star btw, thanks for writing and posting, Cheers Ppfzz.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 2 years ago

It was well written and I liked it despite it being long, predictable, and somewhat incredible. But, I think the premise of "F"ing the beautiful current princess, is a strong fantasy for most healthy men. So a good story, that, like Andrew, left me wanting more sex with the Princess!!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Well done!!!!!! What happens next?

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 2 years ago

I do hope there is another chapter to add. This is awesome as a standalone but could also be a nice little novella. Could be some more drama such as finding out one of the royal family turned the guard and was backing the terrorists. Or what would happen if the Princess would fall pregnant again. Yes they love each other but might be too soon to consider marriage but they would almost be forced to. Or a plot where someone tried to make it seem Andrew cheats on Jen. Lots of possibilities.

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 2 years ago

An enjoyable fantasy, which, of course, wouldn’t happen. However, it was a pleasant read. I would like to point out three things however.

There would not be a Prince Frederick or especially Prince Walter in the direct line of succession. Those are not names that are used.

No British persons uses “diapers”. None. Nappies are what they are.

Members of the Royal Family are scrupulous to avoid commenting on politics. I’m sure they do in private, however not on social media. It just isn’t done.

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 2 years ago

Well done. Your research seemed to pay off. As with the rest of your stories, very entertaining.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent 5 star story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun stuff

The Queen (even a fictional one) doesn’t “smirk” though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Excellent equilibre of courage, royalty, affection, love and sex.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

A silly fantasy I generously rated as a 2*. every thing was so unlikely that it didn't even qualify as fantasy - more as tongue-in-cheek nonsense. Even the heroics were out of sight. No member of the royal family would be so poorly protected. And there was certainly no attempt to make it all compatible with actual situations. I don't know how "Thor" would fit in with the intellectual level of the real world British royalty. They've notable never had anyone with any brains at all. Elizabeth was/is a savvy monarch, but the only wisp of intelligence was Phillip and he had to take a back seat for all those decades in the royal family. Margaret, Charles and the rest of the crowd would never threaten the world with their mental prowess. Jen and our hero are clearly out of place in this world. IL can't understand how I lasted through all 6 tedious pages.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

lol im sorry but it is so funny to mw that ppl across the pond always uses the word "but" wrong. swear u guys should just stop using it. oh hell idk maybe that word means something else there story was ok a bit cliché it would have been better if it was just a romance instead of an action/romance. as soon as he jumped in to save her life was about to leave knowing exactly where it was going. but still enjoyed it. lol there added an example for ya

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Brilliant story, I would like to see what happens next for them.

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
Good yarn!

Enjoyed the way you handled this one!!!!

beanburner69beanburner69over 2 years ago

Hope there's a part 2

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I only read this story because I saw who was the author

It worked out just as I thought. A great read and well written.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Another well written story and I too hope there is a part 2

markellymarkellyover 2 years ago

I was going to leave this one alone, I’m glad I didn’t. Picked it up and couldn’t put it down, a good read and I thank the author for his time and effort. Gave it a well-deserved five.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 2 years ago
Good Romance

Kind of like an HDK story - you know about where it is going so you just sit back and enjoy the ride. Well done!

AfigitisAfigitisover 2 years ago

I almost didn't read this story based on the name. But when I saw that it was written by Bh76 I knew I had to read it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm going to be reading it again and again and again because I,m a sucker for a good story and this is definitely one of the best stories I,ve read in a long while

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great story and I hope you are going to let us know what happens next.

Cheers

SAGE

charlie48charlie48over 2 years ago

Fabulous, especially on a cold and damp afternoon, a real feel good tale.

More please!!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Some detailed research but exports would probably correct you in some areas. But this is fiction, you're not being paid for research or publishing so, yes, a good tale with plenty of action in the early parts and a lovely romance developing. Perhaps after our recent history Queen Anne may have been a little reluctant welcoming an American into her family??? Thoroughly enjoyable and hope to read more of thir romance.

ravishmentravishmentover 2 years ago
Brilliant~

I enjoyed this from start to finish. I do hope you have plans for a part II~

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story. Have read it a number of times! Look forward to additional chapters

Real

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT STORY. HOPE IT HAS A SEQUEL

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

So enjoyable! Thank-you for this read⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Helluva story but too much to give up I think. Would like to be rich but hell no on the fame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lots of fun! Please put up a sequel asap.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Lovely story, wish you had finished it in one go though.... Thanks for this!

Copper53Copper53over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Thank you for Sharing it with us. I look forward to the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look forward to more, love the story but it feels like it needs sequels. 5*

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Fun story! It was light and fluffy and appropriately stuffy like a good royal entanglement should be. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delightful. Enjoyed it immensely. Well done. Thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Americans are dumber than rocks when it come interactions with a British reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah but British royalty would be lost at a Nascar race also. What's your point?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Always entertaining - went looking for this after your most recent post. 5*

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

lovely story, romance with a princess certainly would be a challenge. The British due have their customs. Sometimes reading about our indians and other ethnic groups with customs and the respect they show for them I sometimes feel that us (Americans) are missing something from the old customs. But maybe that;s just me getting awfully close to 80.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a well written, loving and warm love story. It is so well written it could be a Hallmark movie of the week. I must say this author is a very good writer, developing the storyline and characters to make it a pleasure to read. I look forward to reading the rest of his stories. Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredable storytelling, creative,fun and also sad for the lost lives of guards who were so loyal. Great job.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventurealmost 2 years ago

Great fairytale romance, loved it, and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable, entertaining.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

Smirking is not something attractive, it is akin to a sneer. Almost everyone in this story smirked. At times they smirked repeatedly. If this author could learn to never type the word smirk again, I’d smirk happily. Asked how I liked the story, I smirked and said, “Smirking is snarky."

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Loved this reverse Cinderella story. Thanks!

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

To be honest the authors lack of a thesaurus came through quite badly in this story. And their ability or lack thereof in creating or staging a scene became quite apparent from the first incident. The other thing that was super annoying was the MC trying to make stupid jokes like all the fuvking time.

Author I'm sorry to say your not funny nor are you particularly Whitty so stop trying to be something your not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable and entertaining story. Few criticisms. First, what is with the overuse of smirk? People don't usually smirk unless they are being a jerk or an asshole. They might blush, smile, look bemused, cackle, laugh, giggle, etc, but smirk was used like 30 times in this story by multiple characters. Only a few of those instances seemed to justify smirking. Some variety would be nice. Second, am I missing something about the royal family. While de facto circumcision in the UK fell out if favor after the 1950s, all of the British royal family males to date have been circumcised since Queen Victoria's time. William and Harry and their father Charles, are all circumcised. Frederick, the crown prince, woukd have been as well. Third, MC at times was a bit of a jerk when he was talking to Jennifer early on, making some crappy assumptions. But while in the UK, he did nothing wrong except get peeved about being unable to pay for anything, and had a rude outburst at the movie theater. Any publicist worth a damn woukd know that an apology carefully crafted after a couple of days hiatus would have toned back the "crisis". And while yes the British press is even more feral than the US press hence it comes to the royal family, the public would not outright hate him and derude and jeer at him in the airport. Also the MC was a wuss to fly back without talking to her. His email would have gotten a reaction. Or text her that he is leaving. Actually leaving would be a way bigger incident for Jennifer and the family than his minor boorish behavior. Plenty of royals have at times acted like asses in public and the family had people devoted to damage control. His outburst was too minor of a thing to warrant temporary 'excommunication' by Jennifer. She overreacted and ghosted him for a week. If having already left, I would have thanked Cammy and told her no thanks with the return ticket. At that point, Jennifer is the one who should reach out and find a way to communicate. But then again, he shouldn't have fled the UK like that without talking to her. Again the email of what he planned to do, should have been enough. Also he knows her life is a pressure cooker. It is what he signed up for. So be a man and wait to breakup with her. Having her find out from a reporter is a childish move, though not what he was planning. Clearly as a couple they have a spark of attraction and love (and lust) but such at communication. He is after all a barbarian (thunder god!) now in the and of refined sophisticated royal snobs. He also should have a press person devoted to assisting him. An apology was the clear way to go. And even Jennifer would know that. Now if she asked him yo issue an apology and refused saying it was no big deal, that would be different altogether, suggesting he is out of his league. There is no doubt that those who date and marry the British royals are held to a higher standard of public scrutiny in the UK than virtually anyone else. That is why most liaisons are with other nobility raised in social graces. Whether you like her or not, look at all the shit that Meghan was subjected to. And yet for a long time, especially post divorce, Princess Di could do no wrong. Odd. As a final note (not a criticism, actually praise), yes Thor: Ragnarok was indeed one heckuva a good movie. Love its use of the Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

good romance story and series

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story - very well paced and a few roadblocks thrown in. One of the best stories I’ve read on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wasn't there a version of this story where the attack moved to British soil? Wasn't there an attack on a boat during a holiday?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

'Cammie, how do I fix this?' and remaining text altered to "Shut your face, you self-important bitch and stay very far from me for the rest of your useless existence" followed by finis. There, that's better

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 2 months ago

Great storyline. Reading to my wife and she says so, as well. Thanknyou.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2762 Followers
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories