All Comments on 'When a Man Loves a Woman - The Stories'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No Richard Gerald this time unfortunately. List of authors that can actually write is getting thinner

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Wow!!!!!

All my favourite authors in one place, how lucky am I????

Will be reading all these tonight, cannot wait.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've always looked forward to the challenges, but this one brought nothing but disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What, no star-system for rating this, LOL? QuickMagazine here, perhaps posting in a vaccum (no other comments posted as of now, when I type this). I may be mistaken, and Randi, you can school me if such be the case, but I don't believe any previous invitational has produced so many stories. 17 on the LW hub page alone, then add in 9 on R (of which 3 are related to each other), a couple in M and even one on N-E. And then there's the 18th LW entry, which for some reason does not appear on the LW hub - "She Loves You" by HDK. This is a serious omission. The Beatles song that launched Beatlemania doesn't get to the hub? Probably a glitch due to overworked Lit staff, but please correct this. Both HDK and the story title are too important to get missed by the readership. Meanwhile, I'm expecting the reading of these stories to take several days, perhaps several weeks. Also, pleasantly surprised to see that the invitationals are not an inside game, after all - note the invitations proffered after the list of stories here. Guess I should get my butt in gear and secure a secret email and register on Lit. Finally, thank you for the un-named site managers for all their hard work, as well as to Randi for hers. And now...On With The Show!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

Great stories for those of us who love women!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

@QuickMagazine: We had a little ish with HDK's story, but got it worked out. I think we once had like 32 stories back before you came to Lit. Maybe "Siren's Song." I forget. For these big events, I usually invite around 50 writers. Some don't write, for one reason or another. I believe we have had 393 stories by 169 different authors in these events. I am likely to invite any writer who consistently writes stories I enjoy. Racist motherfuckers, sexist bastards and other assorted assholes need not expect to hear from me. The only "inside" game has always been, A: don't be a dick. B: write stories I like. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I figured Randi's theme would bring out the IBIC (Incinerate the Bitches Irregardless of Circumstance) crowd and it appears it did. Good stories certain to be sought out and trashed by the "burn them all" contingent of readers. So I watched the ratings start quite low for these writers. Fortunately the ratings are rising.

For me, in some of the stories I read, the wandering wives got off a little to easy as I lean towards BtB. I still gave them a good rating because given the theme the writers did a good job.

kelchakelchaover 1 year ago

Read Papatoad story twice. Just loves it and his body of work also. The arse doesn't allow rating or comments, so have to give a big thank you here.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Great, really enjoyed it. Thanks for all the hard work.

MountainsageMountainsageover 1 year ago

Excellent project. Enjoyed most all the offerings. Great writers one and all. Did get amused at some of the faux pax in the writing. " 3/4 karate diamond " and the one that gave me a great laugh " coop degraw ". Human I know but funny nonetheless. Do more of these, please ( themed events, not grammar errors.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for the stories, the organization of events. For all you do.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
To me

Hide your heart was the best story although there were so many well written stories. Thank you all for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2166 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...