When a Wife Won't Suck Him Pt. 02

Story Info
Wanting to see Sammy again.
1.4k words
4.4
15.7k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

It had been a week since I had met Sammy, I had dreams of him sucking my cock over and over again waking with the hardest morning wood each time. Sitting in my office trailer, I thought I would go see if he was around. After telling my guys I had an errand to run I left driving 1st to the adult store to see if he was there.

When I went inside there was maybe a half dozen or so people in there, but no Sammy. I walked to his coffee shop but he wasn't there his employee telling me he would be back in about 20 minutes or so. Deciding I didn't want to wait there I went back to watch a video to pass time. Walking back to the booths I found a video with a foursome and decided to watch it.

The video started with two guys watching a gay video both dressed but shirtless. One guy was skinny the other built like a rock, solid abs, long blond hair and steel blue eyes. The doorbell rings and two other guys come in, one a tall well built black man the other a small kind of girly looking oriental guy.

All 4 men went to the bedroom undressing, the big blond guy's cock showing 1st, a massive maybe 8" rock solid & uncut. The oriental guy next had a very small cut cock maybe 4" and thin. The skinny guy had a big thick cock, was also cut maybe 7 1/2". The black guy was next, his cock was so big I couldn't take my eyes off it, it had to have been 10" and thick, the tip was sticking out slightly from his uncut foreskin.

I watched as the oriental guy started sucking the black guys cock only able to fit about 1/2 of it inside. The skinny guy got behind the oriental guy stuffing most of his cock in his ass. Then the hot blond guy puts his cock into the black guys mouth pushing his hips back and forth fucking his mouth.

I could feel my cock swelling in my pants but left myself alone hoping to see Sammy later, I wanted to save my cum for him.

I was trying to watch the movie without arousing myself, finding it difficult to do. Finally I saw the skinny guy arching his back shooting his load in the oriental guy's ass. Then the black guy shot his load in the oriental guys mouth. Finally the blond guy pulling his cock out ready to cum, the black guy then opening his mouth as shot after shot of cum streamed inside.

I tried my hardest but couldn't hold back anymore. Pulling my cock out I stroked my cock thinking of what was going on in the video and then wandering off to thinking of Sammy sucking my cock. I could feel myself getting ready to cum so I reached in my jacket took out my handkerchief my load shooting as the material reached my cock, massive amounts of cum filling it up.

After wiping myself off I left before the video finished hoping that Sammy was back.

Walking into the coffee shop the guy at the counter told me Sammy was in the back motioning towards his office door.

Knocking on the door Sammy said "Come in."

I walked in saying, "hey Sammy how are you?"

"Joe my god I'm great, how are you doing?" he said coming over giving me a hug.

"I was in the area and wanted to see you." I told him.

Looking at his watch Sammy said, "we'll be closing the store in about an hour or so, do you want to wait around?"

"I can't I need to get back to my workers. Maybe I can figure something out for later if it's good for you. I guess I could call my wife and tell her I was gonna be late." I said.

Sammy kissed me, a long gentle kiss, then breaking from my lips said, "I'm sorry I can't." Then moving towards the door he locked it and moved back to kissing me again.

"What if someone tries to come in?" I asked.

"Don't worry nobody will," he said as he slowly unzipped my pants pulling my cock thru my underwear.

"Ok I guess we're gonna do this," I said backing up to his desk.

"Yes I've been thinking of you," Sammy said.

Kneeling down Sammy took my cock in his mouth, his warm mouth warming my cock up. Sammy sucked my now rock hard cock until I came inside it swallowing every ounce of cum that I shot, when I was done he milked every last drop I had inside my shaft until it was totally dry.

"My that was great." I said.

"Yes it was very very good," he said.

"When can I see you again?" I asked.

"Well I am leaving tomorrow to visit my dad for the weekend, I'll be back early Monday but I am busy most of the week." Sammy told me.

"What about next weekend, my wife is going to see her sister leaving Friday and coming home the following weekend? I could tell her I was gonna get a hotel and stay overnight in the city to get work done at the jobsite." I said.

"You know that could work, I could visit you at your hotel." Sammy answered.

Reaching over I kissed him and whispered, "I've been thinking I may want to try other things with you."

Pulling me in with a huge hug he told me, "I'll be thinking of just what that might be."

I returned to work, I wasn't able to think of anything but him. Finally the end of the day was here and I left for the drive home. All the way home I was dreaming of what it would be like to suck his cock, maybe even fuck his ass.

When I got home my wife was cooking dinner, I walked over and gave her a peck on the cheek saying, "hi honey I'm home."

"Hi Joe how was work?" Janice asked.

"Pretty good got some work done but still a little behind. I was thinking maybe next weekend while you're at you sisters I might just stay in the city and try to catch up." I said.

"That sounds good, just try not to spend too much for the hotel maybe stay at a motel instead," she answered.

"Will do honey," I said.

Not noticing before, I could smell she was making my favorite meal Filet & Lobster, "wow I thought she only makes this for me on my birthday."

"What's the occasion your making my birthday meal?" I asked.

"Just wanted to do something special for you, I noticed last week after we made love you seemed disappointed I didn't suck your you know." she explained.

"I guess I know you don't like to, so it's ok I don't expect you to do something you don't like." I said.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted me to try tonight?" she asked.

"Yes, yes I would," was the only thing I could say wondering if I could get it up for her after Sammy's wonderful blowjob.

Janice put dinner on the table and after finishing said, "leave the dishes here I'll clean them after."

Going upstairs we undressed, I could see her body nice tits but that hairy pussy was such a turnoff for me. Janice pushed me down on the bed taking my semi-hard cock in her mouth. As she was sucking my cock I was comparing her to Sammy. Her mouth was tiny and warm, his was larger and so much hotter. She gagged as it hit her throat, he allowed my cock to fill his throat.

I could feel my cock harden each time I thought about Sammy and lose some if it's firmness when I thought of Janice. I decided only think of Sammy's wonderful blowjobs and my cock stiffened back up. Janice was moaning trying to turn me on, as I was thinking of him, once I got totally hard she must have thought it was her doing this to me.

Finally my load shot in her mouth and I thought of the third and final reason Sammy was so much better. She spit my cum into a wad of tissues, Sammy would swallow my cum savoring every drop.

Janice turned to me and asked, "your thing was very hard, I guess you liked that didn't you?"

I kissed her forehead saying, "yes that was wonderful."

"Would you like to make love to me?" she asked.

Looking down at her hairy pussy I told her, "I'm so wiped out babe, think I'll go to sleep."

We both rolled over she fell asleep quickly, I lay awake thinking of Sammy my cock hardening as I thought about next weekend.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers