All Comments on 'When a Wife Won't Suck Him Pt. 01'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

I liked it a lot sad it ended so quick I will eagerly wait for part two

IwanttwoIwanttwoover 3 years ago
More

I loved your story. The transformation, or is it an awakening, has begun. A common problem, but not a common resolution, but the path is started. Men are definitely better cock suckers once we discover we love it. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A familiar story

That seems to be my story as well. The best blowjobs I ever got was from a neighbor of mine and it felt like warm, soft silk. I hardly ever came from getting sucked off but this guy was batting 1000 with me. I still text him from time to time just to keep in touch in case I get back in town

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My first gay blowjob

I got my first gay blowjob when i was 19.I was out riding my Harley .I stopped at a

rest area to piss and take a break.I went inside to take a leak,and a man came up beside me,I could tell he was trying to look at my cock and it made my dick hard.He seen that and he came over and got on his knees and started sucking my cock.It wad the best blow job i ever had.It freaked me out after i came down his throat.I was thinking damn i liked that does it make me gay.I couldnt stay away adult movies and peep shows .No one can suck a dick as good as a gay man.For along time i wouldnt suck a dick but i would let them suck me off.Now i enjoy sucking cock myself and prefer gay sex 35160 is my zip Text me sometime 256-368-2668 I cant wait to hear from you

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Good story! Always enjoy a bj story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot story

Wow I thought when I read this it could have been my story. The best and I mean best blowjob I ever got was from a gay guy I met in an adult store. I met this guy I was 26 and he was maybe 50 but a built 50. He saw me looking at the gay mags thinking I was gay. When he found out I was straight his eyes lit up and he asked me to watch a video with him. That guy sucked my cock right there while I sat watching a video about a gay gang bang. That guy swallowed every drop of cum I fed him. When he was done he said if I wanted to fuck we could get a room down the street. I jumped at that and pounded him ass, when we were done he sucked me off again and I left.

I remember that day well, should have gone back to see if I could find him but never did. But gay guys get my vote for best blowjobs.

yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Married & Aroused

Good tale, always that delicious tension between duty and faith against the arousing reality of an illicit erection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Makes me want to try a bj from a gay.

RassclautRassclautover 3 years ago
When wife won’t

Great story I am also in the same senerio

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First

I was a straight 22yr old phone service tech on a service call at an older gay dude's place when I had my first dick suck by a man. He wasn't discrete about his gayness, as he left his gay porn magazines in the open and was walking around his house in a speedo with his big penis outline bulge showing, including the distinct ridge of his dick head. I never thought that would make me so aroused but it did. I accepted his invitation to return after hours where he skillfully seduced me into mutual jacking and sucking. He loved my big cock, and we enjoyed spurting cum on each other's throbbing penises!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mmm......love my wife but the loss of sex drive mixed with menopause ended our sex life. Don't get me wrong, I love her and we still have fun but her pink, shaved pussy is no longer smooth and inviting so I find pleasure in hot teen sissys and shaved or smooth guys my age. Nothing like a guy who WANTS your cum down his throat or up his ass which, IMHO, is as good as any pussy!

veeblefetzerr12veeblefetzerr12almost 2 years ago

I would like to suck a cock. But I would have to suck first as I have a letdown after I cum. It takes a while for my libido to return. I would like my first cock to be a black one because the best sucking I ever had was from a black man. If I could find a tall, slender black man with a 7 inch cut cock I seriously would suck him and have him cum in my mouth and swallow his cum and hold him in my mouth as he softens..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Funny that my wife doesn't let me go down on her anymore and I really miss the scent and taste of her pussy. I started to read stories on Literotica and jerk off to them. Over time I ended up reading about gay blow jobs and now I know I want to give oral to a guy. I often now will wear my underwear for two days to get a bit of a scent from my cock and balls in the crotch and then put them to my face while I jerk off thinking about another guys musky cock and balls in my face...this never fails to make me cum hard, especially if I had sweated in them from a work out. One day I hope to find another married guy who wants to have his crotch worshipped and for me to get my oral sex scent desires satisfied again given my wife is no longer interested in sitting on my face. Would love to smell, lick and suck a guys musky cock and balls, wish I could find that special FWB!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES