When a Wife Won't Suck Him Pt. 03

Story Info
Things get hotter between Joe & Sammy.
3.6k words
4.42
13.8k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

Friday is finally here my wife is gone and I'm on my way to the city. I checked into the motel and put my stuff away. Leaving I get to my jobsite early my mind wandering to Sammy thinking would I fuck him, suck his cock maybe even let him fuck me. I have been having dreams you see waking in the middle of the nights, dreams of doing all of these things.

I don't know how I made it thru the morning but I did, my guys were working faster than I expected putting me way ahead of schedule, if they kept this up I will actually be about 3-4 days ahead. At 11, I told my guys I needed to do some stuff and would be back after 1 or 2 and left for Sammy's coffee shop.

Walking in I saw the counter guy, I thought gee I should get to know his name, so I said hi I'm Joe, he said he was Rahim. Rahim pointed to the office telling me Sammy was in there.

Knocking at the door Sammy hollered, "what do you want?"

I answered back, "It's Joe, just wanted to let you know I'm here."

Sammy opened the door letting me in closing it behind me, "Joe glad to see you, your still staying in the city tonight?"

"Yes, my guys are ahead of schedule, I was thinking about letting them go early, what are your plans after the shop closes?" I said.

"Well I was thinking of closing myself but haven't told Rashid, maybe now I will just let him close. Why what are you thinking of?" Sammy said.

"Maybe we could go for an early dinner and maybe retire early to my room," I said.

"There's a great steak house up the street, price is great and food is awesome, how about I make reservations for what 4ish?" Sammy asked.

"4 sounds great it's a date," I said.

"A date it is," said Sammy.

I arrived back to the jobsite by 1 and told the guys to finish up what they were doing and be ready to leave at 3 but they'd get paid till 4. All my guys hustled even faster that last 2 hours than I have seen them in a long time.

At 3, after the guys were gone, I rushed to the motel taking a quick shower & shave, then dressed in my best pair of grey dockers with a dark blue button down shirt. Looking at myself in the mirror I thought, "I haven't looked this good in a while," as I admired the small bulge starting to grow in my pants, pushing it off to one side I felt like it gave me that cool look.

Getting to the restaurant at 3:51, I walked in and saw Sammy waving at me, as he sat at a table in the corner waiting.

"Hey Sammy good to see you," I said as I sat next to him rather than across.

Sammy took my hand under the table rubbing my thigh with both of our hands saying, "I want to kiss you, but I understand if you don't want to in public."

Looking around I saw maybe 4 other people doing their own thing and leaned in kissing him, I don't know how long it was but suddenly our waiter said, "Ahem good afternoon my name is Tom I'll be your waiter today, could I get Either of you a drink?"

Looking up we both let out a laugh, I ordered a 7 and 7, Sammy ordered a martini and the waiter left.

"So how was your week?" Sammy asked.

"Well leading up to today it has been good, but tonight it's getting much better, and how was yours?" I asked.

"It's been a long week but I am hoping this weekend seems just as long," Sammy said.

We ordered our meal and ate, after we finished I told Sammy he was right the food was great and the price good. I put the bill on my business card and we left.

Sammy followed me to the motel following me to my room, putting the light on as we entered the large room with its king sized bed.

"I've never been here, it's pretty nice," Sammy said.

"Yeah I wanted to stay at a bigger hotel but my wife asked me to keep the costs down, but I'm happy with this motel," I said

Sammy sat on the bed as if to try it out saying, "very comfortable, sit down," as he patted his hand on it.

"So have you put any thought into what you'd like to do tonight, anything new you'd like to try?" Sammy asked.

"To tell the truth I have been having dreams about you doing other stuff and was maybe considering trying them," I said shyly.

"Well what would those things be?" Sammy asked.

"I dreamt about sucking your cock, I think I might like that but don't know about swallowing. I also had a dream about fucking your ass, I know I'm sure I'd like that. My last dream was you putting your cock in my ass, I'm not sure about that it excites me to think about it but I just don't know," I said.

"Let's take it at your speed, take our time," he said standing up.

Grabbing my hand he pulled my hand until I stood, we were now face to face, Sammy kissed me his lips parting mine until our tongues met. As we kissed Sammy unzipped his pants and putting his thumb in the waist of his underwear pulled both down stepping out of them. I saw his cock jump out hard as a nail. Taking my hand he put it to his cock, I ran my fingers over his shaft feeling the stretched skin on his hard cock.

"Start slow Joe, start with your hand feel how wonderful a cock feels in it," Sammy said as we both slowly sat back down on the bed.

I was gently stroking my hand up and down his cock, I could feel it's pulse with each stroke and asked him, "Does this feel good am I doing it right?"

"Your doing just fine Joe, just think of what you like and do it to me, you'll be fine, no great," Sammy answered.

"How does it feel inside a mouth?" I asked.

"Give it a try, I can't tell you what you will think, but I love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth," Sammy said.

Bending my head down I kissed the head it was so soft but firm, I kissed his shaft feeling the firmness and noticing a musky smell. As I breathed in the aroma my first thought was so manly. Opening my mouth I took his shaft inside his cock jerked and I could feel a drop on the end my tongue. I licked it off swirling it around tasting a salty but also sweet flavor as it went down my throat.

"Did my precum taste ok?" Sammy asked.

Pulling my head away I said, "it tasted great salty and sweet is that what I taste like?"

"Salty & sweet sounds about right, but every guy tastes a little different," Sammy answered.

Putting my mouth back to his cock I felt more bold and started bobbing my mouth up & down his shaft so quickly.

"Slow down it's not a race, savor it," Sammy said.

Following his orders I slowed down moving my mouth on his shaft as I imagined we were dancing to very slow song. This must have been better as he slowly laid down and relaxed as I sucked him. Reaching down I took his balls in my hand stroking each ball as I sucked his cock. At what felt like at least a 1/2 hour I started feeling his cock beginning to twitch. Thinking maybe he was ready to cum I picked up my tempo, his cock twitched harder with each downward motion. Picking up my pace wanting him to cum inside my mouth, I wanted to taste him so badly.

Sammy arched his back, put his hands on my head pushing it down holding it against him and moaned, "I'm gonna cum get ready for you first load, let it fill your belly."

Sammy started shooting first one stream sliding on my tongue and down my throat, then another and another finally 7 streams of hot, salty, sticky and sweet cum filling my belly. Grabbing the base of his cock I squeezed it tightly pulling the last drop to the head and sucking it inside my mouth swallowing hard.

"I guess you liked that, think you might want to do it again?" Sammy asked.

"Wow that was so good for me, how was it for you? And yes I think I would like to do that again." I said.

Standing up Sammy unzipped my pants pulling them down and then took my underwear off, out hopped my hard cock staring him in the face. Without pause Sammy took me inside his mouth sucking my cock. I was so horny my cum flowed out in seconds instead of minutes. Sammy swallowed my entire load, or so I thought, as he stood we kissed as our lips parted and our tongues touched I could feel a glob he saved for me, I savored the taste of my own cum then swallowed.

Breaking our kiss Sammy asked, "well what do you think?"

"It tasted almost like yours but a little saltier," I answered.

After a while Sammy asked me, "have you ever been to a gay nightclub?"

"No I answered is it much different than a straight one?" I asked.

"No different, just guys dancing with guys and girls dancing with girls, some daya a few trans may be there. Think you would like to go to one?" he asked.

I said, "Yeah no one knows me around here let's go."

Checking his watch it was 9:00 and he said, "let's go, it's early there won't be a ton of people there yet but you'll get to see the action as it forms."

We both dressed and left, once at the club I noticed it was kind of non-descript, a plain off white building. The parking lot was around back as was the entrance, as we got out of his car I saw the lot was maybe 1/4 full. I could see two guys making out in one car the rest all looked empty.

Inside maybe 20 people were there, the place was a little dark like most clubs about 8 guys were on the dance floor. We sat at a table in the far corner and ordered drinks.

As I sat and watched everyone there, Sammy stood up held out his hand and asked, "would you like to dance?"

I decided to take his hand saying, "I'm new to this do you lead or do I?"

"Let me lead you into this new world your about to join," he said.

As he took me to the floor we danced a slow dance as he took the lead. Our heads fell to each others shoulder as we danced on. Once the song was over we still stood as if dancing while the silence surrounded us. Finally we broke apart going back to our table.

By 11:00 and so many drinks later, the place was hopping not a table empty. A black man who I later learned was Charles came over. Reaching out his hand he greeted Sammy saying, "Sammy haven't seen you in a long time how are you doing?"

Sammy stood reaching Charles face and kissing him with a gentle kiss, "I am doing fine and how are you doing, sorry about Kenny's passing I know you had been together for a long time."

"Yes almost 20 years but he's with god now, I'll see him soon. I kept telling him to get checked but he wouldn't go, the cancer was so bad it was too late." he said.

"Charles this is Joe a new friend of mine," Sammy said introducing us.

"Well hi Joe pleased to meet you," Charles said.

Holding out my hand we shook and I said, "Very nice to meet you Charles."

"Is he one of those straight boys you like to turn Sammy?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah met him in the store by my shop checking out some mags. I found out his wife won't suck cock anymore so I told him I would, you know straight cocks are so good." Sammy said.

"Yeah those straight guys taste so good but sometimes they can be total asses after you suck them off," Charles said.

"Not Joe he's a pretty good straight guy, after this weekend he may just change his status maybe bi but I wouldn't count out gay," Sammy said.

"Oh tell me about it," Charles said.

"He passed his 1st class today, he sucked my cock, not only did he take the whole load he didn't miss a drop," Sammy told him.

"Oh my, so Joe how did you like it?" Charles asked.

I guess it must have been the drinks in me or something but I told him, "Well it was so good, I swallowed all of his salty cum. I think I may suck him off again tonight."

"Well do you think you might want to taste a black cock?" Charles asked.

"Easy there Charles your cock might scare him." Sammy said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Sammy pointing a finger at Charles saying, "check that out."

Looking down I saw a huge bulge I would guess 8" and said, "that isn't so big."

Leaning over Sammy whispered, "Joe that's flaccid, he's like at least 10 1/2" and huge around, I don't know if your ready for that yet."

Downing another drink I was really bold now saying, "I could suck that dry, you said I was really good."

"Ok Joe follow me," Charles said as he held out his hand.

Taking his hand I knew what he wanted, but I wanted to suck his cock and told Sammy, "I'll be right back."

"Ok if that's what you want, I'll be here when your done," Sammy told me.

Charles led me to his car, a 1990's Cadillac, and we entered sitting in the back seat. Leaning back Charles unzipped his pants and out sprang a huge cock, I thought 10 1/2 might have been an understatement. Not only was it long but I didn't know if my hand would even fit around it.

"So Joe like my cock?" Charles asked.

"Well it is a little scary but I thing I want to have a try at it," I said.

Putting my hand around his cock I found I was right, my thumb and middle finger couldn't touch no matter how hard I tried. Finally I started stroking his cock as he laid back against the seat while my hand stroked that huge thing.

Grabbing my head he pushed it down until I reached his cock, "Open up and take it inside man." he seemed to order.

Opening my mouth wide the tip entered inside, my mouth hurt from holding it open that wide. Pushing my head down he forced almost 4" inside his head getting so close to my tonsils. Finally he pushed deeper, once his cock hit them he forced it a bit further entering my throat, I gagged over and over again his cock stretching my throat so wide.

Pulling his cock out of my throat Charles said, "Breathe man breathe relax your throat you can do it."

Listening to him I tried and tried to relax, finally after a few minutes he pushed again his cock entering my throat again. I gagged but closed my eyes and relaxed, as my throat muscles calmed down he pushed more inside. Opening my eyes I could see only 6" was inside but it felt like all of him was in. Relaxing again I pushed my head down further, my throat hurt but I wanted to see how much of him I could take. Opening my eyes again I could tell maybe 7 1/2" was in. So once more I relaxed took a breathe through my nose and pushed down again, I could feel slide inside my throat. Opening my eyes on last time I could see may 9" in thinking that's it no more.

Charles grabbed my hair and started pulling my head up then forcing it back down, pushing his hand away I took the hint and started fucking my throat with his cock. Finally I was so relaxed, his cock slid in and out so much easier. After 10 minutes of his cock assaulting my throat he started shooting his cum, shot after shot massive loads of his salty manhood filling my belly. After his last stream of cum shot, I slowly pulled his cock out, my throat feeling like he was still inside it even after it wasn't.

Pulling me in he kissed me and asked, "Do you think you might like this up your ass?"

"No sir not in the least at least not for my first sorry," I said my voice raspy as I spoke.

Putting his cock away we got up and went back in sitting with Sammy.

"Well what's the verdict?" Sammy asked.

"He's got potential, took almost my whole shaft, took a while but he did it. He swallows well too, not a drop spilt you got a good one here." Charles answered.

"I told you I could take it," I said as they laughed at my horse voice.

Sammy handed me his drink, I downed his entire martini allowing it to rest in my throat before going down.

"Stretched him good did you," Sammy said.

"Yeah but only his throat, imagine he didn't want me up that ass as his first," Charles said.

Sammy ordered another round of drinks and I downed both his and mine.

"Well I think we need to go, Joe what do you say," Sammy asked.

"Yes lets go fuck," I said.

"I don't think you'll make it maybe tomorrow," Sammy said.

Sammy and Charles took me to the car and I fell inside.

"So did you have a good time tonight?" Sammy asked.

I was so drunk saying, "Great time, I like Charles you know he has a big cock, I can suck a big cock now. I want to fuck, can you stick your cock up my ass, I'm ready?"

Reaching my motel he took me to my room, as we entered he lay me down, I grabbed his crotch as I lay there holding his cock tightly.

"You wanna put that thing in me, I can take it," I said as he tried to undress me.

"Maybe when you sober up," he said.

Unzipping his pants I grabbed his cock pulling it out through his underwear, when it was out I said, "I want you inside of me, Charles wanted to fuck me but I want your to be my 1st."

Now naked from the bottom down I let go of his cock and stuck my ass in the air spreading my cheeks apart.

"Come on Sammy don't you want this?" I asked as I reached for his cock pulling it to my ass.

I guess he must have, he pulled his pants down almost ripping his underwear off out sprang his cock, not anything near Charles size but big enough. Bending over spitting in his hand he lubed my ass with his it. He then pushed his tip against my hole pushing in just a little at 1st, then a little more I could feel my ass opening wide feeling like it might split. I remembered what Charles said about relaxing my throat and started trying to relax my ass.

Feeling my ass relaxing Sammy pushed the final inches inside me I could feel the tip as if it was bottoming out inside me. Once fully inside his hips started moving up and down, his cock sliding out slowly then ramming it back inside. The pain subsiding more and more each time it went back in. Finally there was no pain a numbness but no pain and I totally relaxed.

Sammy started ramming it in and out even harder and faster, my ass pushing against him with every downstroke.

"Fuck me hard Sammy oh my this feels so good now that the pain is gone, fuck me hard." I begged.

Sammy's body tightened and his cock shot powerful stream of cum inside me 1st one then another, another, another and then one final tiny load as he collapsed on my back.

Pulling out slowly Sammy said, "Joe I think you might need a little gauze or something back there, you split a little open. I think you'll be ok not a ton of blood but you got some."

Standing up I told him, "I really liked that," as I walked to the bathroom.

Cleaning up I sat on the toilet, as I farted cum shot out of my ass into the bowl standing up I could see red in the bowl. Using a facecloth I gently cleaned my ass there was massive pain with each wipe I took. I guess the act was exciting me so much I didn't feel the pain, but now the excitement wore off and the pain was being felt. Pulling the facecloth away I could see it was very red from blood. Luckily I always have a first aid kit and Sammy got it from my truck. gently wadding up some gauze Sammy pack me with, I put on new underwear and went to sleep Sammy laying by my side.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers