All Comments on 'When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 02 of 03'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brava!

I had to reread Anya's story, while waiting for this to post, so I understand how submissive Anya is. But holy hell, is she passive aggressive! And I knew Anya would be upset about it, but I never thought she would do Grigor like that. It just shocks me how she gets to wallow in all her feelings and the pack basically pampers her.

Bibi is just the right person to call her on it. I loved the way you wrote it. And I'm looking forward to Anya and Bibi having a face to face. Interesting that Anya is a nurse and Bibi is a Speech therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Devil

Wonder if Bibi is actually the Devil in disguise... I mean he's done it before when he killed Mr. Hughes assistant and took his body over. Would make sense why Grigory has clearly lost his damn mind bringing home another female knowing how hurt Anya is going to be. Especially now knowing his daughter has been kidnapped. The devil would have a front row seat to the chaos he's causing. Seems like something he'd get off on. And given Anyas a light siren I can imagine he'd be drawn to her as well As every nonhuman who has come in contact with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh boy

Oh dear lord...

A part of me feels good that Anya finally gets some bad herself as I doubt I can ever forgive her for what she did to Mr. Hughes. But at the same time I do feel bad for her 😊

I love the pack and hope Grigory gets his Bibi cause he just deserves it.

Can't wait for the next chapter!!! Love your stories. Read them several times over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I find it unrealistic that Bibi being monogami mean I didn't share and not be shared still stay. Even if you love someone deeply the fact that they will continue do orgys with no regret it will only tear you apart in the end, it is better to leave when it is still early, exept if you you just like him so it is not so painful.

Of course how the author will make an orgy porno if this was realistic?

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymi

Re: Unrealistic

I have researched open relationships so so much, more than I actually wanted to in my lifetime. Polyamory does not work for many many people (myself included), but not all people are wired the same. (And the werewolves in my stories are not wired that way AT ALL. They are a pack, they are very emotionally connected to each other, and share their mates.-This goes against actually wolves, btw). From what I have read from people who feel in their heart that polyamory is best for them is that it must START that way and there are serious rules. BiBi has never tried anything but monogamous relationships in the past. This is new to her, but she is letting herself experience it. It may just be the right move for her. Plus, if she does bond with the pack, she will be so so connected to their emotions, as well. It’s different that with humans.

Re: Oh Boy

I feel bad for her, too. And yes, she really threw Mr. Hughes for a loop. But he’s got a baby coming now…so he is good. I am hoping that BiBi can help Anya really heal and find her place. And thank you for reading my stories!

Re: Devil

See, this is why I’m such a shit writer, that would have been absolutely freaking amazing for BiBi to have turned out to be the devil. But no….that’s not where we are going. But read the last part, it’s been submitted for approval as of yesterday. I think you’ll see that BiBi is very firmly where she needs to be.

Re: Brava!

Their occupations may be ones I’m comfortable writing about because of my own background. ;) I love BiBi, and I think she is the perfect “compliment” to Anya for the pack. And I do really love Grigory and BiBi together. It is not normal (in my nonhuman world) for werewolf packs to have one female…their nature was always going to fight it. I really hope you like the last part of this story!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 6 years agoAuthor
To all you who emailed me:

You, you anonymous emailers....are amazing. This story is evoking SO much emotion. Not overly good...or bad...., just so much emotion. And that is incredible. Your thoughts about the situation with the pack are so intuitive, and it shows me just how closely you are following these stories. I am awed and humbled, and I appreciate every single word. Every.single.one. THANK YOU.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 6 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Goodness

You are putting anya through the ringer. She is my absolute favorite character. Is her pack falling apart? I just can't yet see how bibi plays in without breaking things up. Anya worked hard to get them back and now it's like for nothing. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. But I will always root for anya

I love all of your stories as well!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
So much for showing us Anya is a good person...

I really loved her for the first three quarters of her story but after the end of her arc and reading the other stories, I've gone from disbelief, to annoyance, to frustration, to dislike, to anger and now bordering on hatred. Can you arrange a tragic accident? Can the devil take her instead? Or can we at least have one arc without Anya? This is getting ridiculous.

As for this story, I'm surprised that Bibi allowed the scenting without a verbal protest. I would have expected her to at least say Wait! or ask what was happening, or mention Grigory. Her mild objections to Yakov, overpowered by her arousal, played better. Don't know how you'll wrap it up in one chapter but I'm looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I can't stand anya. Can you kill her off? I know this is all fantasy but NO woman would put up with what BiBi did. You've turned her into a doormat. I loved the first part of this story but I feel with this part that it has gone off the rails. I'm sorry to say that I'm not sure that I'll continue to read.

willieonewillieoneover 6 years ago
Ooops ment to put this here but put it on the first chapter by mistake.

You lost me

up until you had her wake up with another male joining her mate with her in bed a day after she is subjected to her mate fucking another woman in front of her. I would have thought they would have shown her more consideration so far all the males have shown is that they care nothing for her and only want her for sex. Her mate is so willing for the other men in his pack to have his mate, it make me sick. I thought the Alpha was showing her consideration but then again maybe not. I had hoped she might change the way the pack thinks but I don't think that will happen. All they care about is the Alpha bitch.

willieonewillieoneover 6 years ago

btw will Bibi become a wolf after the mating or stay a weak human. If she stays human I'd go home if I was her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You've given us a pretty clear picture of Bibi - as someone who would never walk into a situation where someone else can fuck her man. She watches him fuck Anya in front of her and then wants to leave because Anya wants her to go, not... even though this story is about nonhumans, it has to be emotionally honest and reasonable. Either you create a woman who stands up for herself or you create a woman who would tolerate the fucked up dynamics of the pack. You can't have it both ways. I've liked your stories, but you can make Anya do anything you want and then no matter how she behaves Bibi accepts it? Nope. You're lying to your readers and based on the comments here, people feel it. Anya isn't the only cruel one in this situation.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 6 years ago
I don't understand

Just like anon said, this feels seriously weird to me. "BiBi was not the open relationship sort of person, she wasn't" but she agrees to come with Grigiry when she knows he fucks Anya, where she knows others will fuck her? Then sees Grigory fuck Anya right in front of her? This makes zero sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now I understand

I couldn't figure out why I was so angry about this story. It's because it's about abuse dynamics. I worked with battered women and the dynamics in this story recreate what I saw. First, Grigory chooses to fuck Anya in front of Bibi. He doesn't tell her abou the scenting ahead of time. Then he falls at her feet sobbing that he can't lose her. Abusive people do the same thing. Abuse someone then turn it into a "feel sorry for me" scenario when it's they who have hurt others. They turn the focus one more time back to themselves. That's why this makes me so angry - because you present this as if these aren't abuse dynamics. They are. Anyone who wishes to learn more about abusive relationships can go to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence web site.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Commenters

Re: Iread2relax

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words!

Re: Goodness

There is a lot that if I were to have the time to edit and resubmit some earlier stories (and maybe one day I will) I would definitely change how I portrayed Anya to my readers. I LOVE her, and I think that sometimes, people think I use her as sort of a punching bag and make her mean and that was never never never my intent. She grew up thinking she was human, she is complicated and sensitive and deals with self esteem issues just like all of us. She’s in a relationship with creatures that are MUCH older, and of a different species, and it makes her life hard and troubled. But I didn’t mean to make everyone mad at her, and I have many regrets about that. I am very very very hopeful that the last segment of this story puts her in a better light. Because I want that for her. BADLY. Thank you for continuing to read through your frustration.

Re: can’tfightfate

NO I AM NOT KILLING OFF ANYA. I am mad at myself for putting her in a position where I have now had two commenters ask me to do that. I love her, and I am guilty of making her somewhat of an antagonist in my stories, and I do feel bad. I owe her a huge apology. But I want you to know that the final part of this story should help put some of these hurt feelings to bed. And I promise, I have no plans of ever letting her play the part of the antagonist again. She was much too beloved and shame on me for doing this to her.

I can also tell you that the next story has nothing to do with Anya. NOTHING. (and I think I am just going to submit it as one story all at once, I think the posting sections just doesn’t work well with my stories). I haven’t edited it yet though, so I am not sure how soon it will post. One of these days I might bite the bullet and actually get an editor…but I’m torn about that. I have…control issues.

Re: Can’t stand Anya

I am not killing Anya off, I’m sorry! I am also sad to hear that you may not read the final part. I know that my stories are not everyone’s cup of tea, and I don’t always make the choices that my readers want/are expecting. No woman should have put up with what BiBi put up with. But can you imagine how incredibly weird it would be for her to fall into this whole other world, there’s so much she doesn’t understand about wolf dynamic and while she’s strong, she’s fallen in love and confused and hurt and just…her whole life is different now. No woman is strong all the time….that wouldn’t be honest of me to make her that way. I do hope you change your mind and read the final chapter. BiBi really is amazing.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Commenters

Re: willieone

First, no, BiBi will not become a wolf. I have read stories on Lit where the mate does become a wolf and I think those stories are AMAZING, and quite the turn on at times. However, in my world, the only non-human that a human can change into is a vampire. Sure, weird things can/may happen down the line, but that will stick. I am not sure how I’d feel aging when my lover didn’t, but we do strange things for love….if he loves her despite the fact that she will die, can’t she give him a change and love him?

I think Anya draws them in, yes, they love her a great deal (and should). I have tried to help the reader understand werewolf pack dynamic in my stories, but from some of the comments that I have had, I am thinking I have not done enough of that. They are bonded with Anya, and each other a great deal. Grigory is very attracted to BiBi and it’s really his every thought to claim her. It is going to be transferred to the others. What I didn’t write, and I should have, was that while she understands very little about their bond and need transference, they don’t always remember that humans aren’t like them in this. Yes, they should have explained scenting to her, absolutely. Did they? No, because they’re wolves and it’s totally understandable to them that scenting would occur. It’s totally not cool for her, and I could and would totally write that more clearly in the future. I appreciate you questioning that. I didn’t see it, because I was in their head at the time and not hers. I can’t promise that I will be more clear in the last part, but I hope that through the events within it, you can forgive the wolves for their behavior and lack of understanding. Thank you for commenting.

Re: Clear Picture of BiBi

“Either you create a woman who stands up for herself or you create a woman who would tolerate the fucked up dynamics of the pack. You can’t have it both ways.” Why? Women can be strong. And still make stupid decisions for all sorts of reasons (love included). Women can be tolerant, and still get upset even when they shouldn’t, and not get upset in instances when they should. Being a woman is complicated as fuck. (I know this because I am one). BiBi is no different. She is complicated, and she is in a very complicated situation where she is in LOVE and wants this man, but then there’s this feeling of despair because this is a horrible time for this to be happening (re: Hannah) and she knows her being there is cruel. But she’s doing it anyway. I don’t think BiBi accepts her behavior, I think it upsets her a great deal, but I also think that based on what she knows Anya is going through, she is giving her a pass (whether she should or not). But I do think BiBi shows us her strong side in the end. I am sorry that you think I am lying to my readers, it is not intentional. I do hope you read the final section, if just to get some closure.

Re: I don’t understand

BiBi is also young, and she falls hard for Grigory. Sometimes we do things for love that we might not expect of ourselves. People in open relationships do not always start out thinking that a polyamory lifestyle is right for them, but eventually feel that that is their true nature. BiBi loves Grigory enough to know that she can’t have him without the pack. She didn’t expect Anya to pull Grigory to her and fuck like she did, maybe she should have, but she didn’t. I understand if you don’t like/agree with the dynamic in this story, I know my writing isn’t for everyone, but thank you for your comment!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Now I understand

I read your comment in the parking lot of a grocery store right after I got off work today. After picking my jaw up off the floor and a tiny bit of angry crying, I went food shopping. My children will thank you for the fact that when I angry shop, the sugar content of my groceries increases. I could not stop thinking about this post. As much as my writing has apparently gotten to you, trust me, your comment got to me.

I’m going to start by doing something I would never normally do. I am going to tell you a bit about myself. I am a middle aged woman who has been happily married for well over a decade. I am so happy now. In fact, so happy that I often forget (until it slapped me in the face at reading your post) that I was in an incredibly emotionally, physically, and verbally abusive relationship prior to meeting my husband. A relationship that caused me to move 1500 miles away from everyone that I knew to make sure I got away. A relationship where I was weak enough to stay even when the abuse started, strong enough to leave, weak enough to go back, strong enough to leave a second time, weak enough to consider a third time, and strong enough to finally tell him to leave and never come back. I know I was lucky to get out, but even though everyone who knows me now comments on how much my shit is together…it has not always been that way.

I never NEVER NEVER would romanticize abuse, and if you read it that way, I am so incredibly sorry, because that was not my intention. I do not want Grigory seen as an abuser. At all. No no no no. Grigory is a werewolf, a lot of what you are talking about is because of pack dynamic and his inability to help BiBi understand things, he doesn’t explain when he should. As the author, I should (obviously) have written that differently. Honestly, I think BiBi feels more sorry for Anya than for herself or Grigory. If Anya said no to her being in the pack, then BiBi would leave. Trust me. She would leave. But I think Anya is going to see, I think they all will, just how much of an asset she is to them, and just how lucky they are that she puts up with their shit so far.

I stirred emotions in you that upset you. As a writer, that is what we want, but I do apologize that I have stirred you in this way. I hope my reply helps you see that while it might present in this way, it is NOT meant to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FICTION!!!

Reading some of the comments have me shaking my head. Seems everyone is forgetting this story is Fiction, it's not real. Nothing about this story is real! I understand we readers tend to become so involved with characters that we "feel" the "pain anger hurt" they are going through. However that does not make the story any more real than the tooth fairy.

Also, last I checked, the author isn't being paid to entertain us with her stories. Giving her fair criticism and feedback is 1 thing but to accuse her of writing stories about violence towards women..that's crossing the line in my opinion. If you don't like the way she writes then don't read it. It's not like your paying for the book....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love the stories in this series. You have a wonderful imagination and a fantastic way of telling a sexy and exciting adventure for us fan to enjoy.

beck1beck1over 6 years ago

My problem is that they will always put Anya first, even if BiBi becomes part of the pack. I don't usually not want the 2 main characters of a story to be together but it is clear Grigory will always put Anya first and no women don't always have to be strong but when a story progresses I like to see characters evolve for the better. In this Bibi started out strong and is becoming weaker and if this story was going to be longer I would think you could rectify what I see at least to be a major problem. As to the problems with Anya she constantly behaves selfishly and the people around her continue to indulge her and therefore she becomes perceived as more and more selfish. I think that's the constructive criticism I am trying to give. As a writer I expect that you want your characters to evolve and in the cases of both BiBi and Anya it's as if they're devolving which makes them harder for the readers to connect with them the longer the story continues. I do think the damage continues the more you write about Anya, none of us despised her when you started you first story, but you seemed to have Anya do something selfish and have, insert whoever, allow it and it's cyclical, nothing changes. After a while it becomes so repetitive that readers really do wish you would kill her off, and her presence has literally ruined what started out to be a great story.

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 6 years ago
not feeling it

anry needs to die or just only fuck the alpha (I don't buy her as the alpha's true mate either). she has waaaaaay too much control (I view her more as a succubus which explains her affects on the men and her ability to block them from every truly knowing their true mates), and comes off as just a selfish controlling yet weak bitch. she may have been fine in the initial stories but her character causes waaaaaaay too many problems for the other wolves to find their true mates. Bibi will always come second, any female will. that's not fair to them, and it harms their ability to be their own person with their own love interest. hell, it harms the male wolves to develop their own path with their true mate! most people/wolves are possessive so this sharing is caring is gonna have to end. it's not visible forever and as foretold before whatever happened, they didn't always operate this way. there is a reason for that, sharing is caring will eventually lead to some major fucking problems. for a bit it makes for some fun slap and tickle but it gets old when readers are looking for a deeper more interesting story. you can't have a well developed story, spanning many characters who all fuck each other, but only this insipid being named anry has all the power to control the dick and pussy fest/and block what could have been an interesting love story (with some steamy sex scenes), because now it's all reduced to fuck fest with only one bitch in charge who is number one always.

Kill anry! or whatever that bitch's name is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SERIOUSLY !

I knew going in, it was going to be a Douche Orgy. BUT THIS,This was even More of a CRAP FEST than I thought it would be. I didn't even Get HALF WAY THROUGH CHAPTER 3 OF PART 2. THANKS BUT NO THANKS, will Not be Bothering with the REST of This Story, I HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR THE NEXT ONE.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Seriously

With as much as you apparently hated this story, maybe lower your hopes a little for the next one. I would hate to disappoint you again.

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 6 years ago
Talented

You are a talented writer and I really enjoy your stories however I don't like Anya. Each story turns me off her a little bit more, she comes across as self absorbed, selfish and thoughtless. For me to continue with your excellent series either Anya needs to change or she needs to stop being a focus. I loved Dominio and Vespers stories because there was little Anya in them.

biercebierceover 6 years ago
Complex relationships.

Emotional involvement is difficult to understand yet you have a good way of conveying it. Lots of egos involved and interacting on different levels. I love the characters and I understand , I think, Anya's twists. She is good at heart, but love and loss are difficult to balance. Looking forward to Hannah's rescue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh my

I wanted to start off by writing that I really enjoy your stories and many of the characters. I really like this story, but I am disappointed in Anya, again. I really liked her character in Anya Goes to Vorhees. I thought with Domino she was getting a bad rap because of a misunderstanding. She could have redeemed herself with Vesper, however she fell incredibly short. Is she redeemable? She seems increasingly selfish, manipulative, and immature in the last two stories. I guess I am disappointed because I wanted to continue to like her and don’t think that is possible anymore. Maybe Bibi will kick her out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so much emotions!

The emotions you create are so very strong and powerful. (i do think grigorys actions should have had more lasting conseqenses though and the fastness of BiBi coming back to him and alowing others to touch her in such ways baffels me a bit) and you are really able ro evoke alot af fellings in the reader. I have been crying my eyes out while reading. Your ability to bring forth so much emotion is masterful.

There are some inconsistensies that confuse me. In the last series I recal Anya mentioning that Grigory was in love with Vesper, but now it seems like he never had those feelings for her but was forced by Anya. It doesnt really make sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You write the best sex scenes!

Am thoroughly enjoying your stories. Thanks, Sin!

Not to wine (a not so likeable Anya works fine for me in this story), but purely because it was your endeavour to make us like her:

Anya’s definitely not a “kind and very submissive” person. You see, the moment your kindness is conditional, depending on circumstances and persons involved, you’re not a kind person but a person capable of kindness... when it suits you. Which is essentially selfish. Another character test is an unexpected stressful event. It’s not during the good times we get to know a person’s character but during the bad times. Anya had her unexpected stressful event and she failed spectacularly.

The same holds true for Anya’s supposed submissiveness. The way you picture her in the pack dynamics she’s actually a rather dominant passive aggressive member who only gives in when sufficiently pressured by the alpha.

You’ve yet to persuade me into liking her, I’m afraid. But as said, I like the story just fine the way it is, so I’m not bothered.

After thought: Light sirens being perceived as highly desirable clearly has nothing to do with them being kind, compassionate, sympathetic, etc. It’s evidently a compelled attraction. Which renders her bond with the pack somewhat hollow...?

bearminxbearminxabout 5 years ago
I want to

Give all your stories 10 stars! I have to agree with Mr Hughs, Anya is a terrible sub. She wouldn't be allowed to even speak or sit, if she were my sub. Kneel only, yes or no to direct questions.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I like the way the pack dynamics is described. It becomes understandable, no matter how far from ordinary human relations it is. (I have a feeling I might fall for Yakov.)

Anya, again, is not described as likable, not even considering the stressful circumstances. Her best side is probably motherhood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous