When a Woman's Fed Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers

Rick wanted to speak to Dylan, and Dylan told him he'd protect them with his life. He then hang up the phone and looked around. "Hey partner, what is it?" Lana asked. After two years, she could read him like a book.

"Watch out for them for me. I'll be back. Tell Keisha I... I'll be back as soon as I can." He turned to leave.

Chase followed. "You are not going there alone. I am with you." Dylan wanted to argue, but knew it would be pointless. "Chase, if he's there. Let me deal with him. I don't want you to get hurt."

However, Deshaun was thinking. Fatboy, knows I'm in here. He won't let the bitch come here. I have to do something else. He then got up.Fuck this bitch! He then destroyed every picture in the room. He smashed furniture. Found his way to the baby's room, he destroyed everything he could find.She fucks around on me and has another man's kid. The bitch is dead. he fumed. After the damage was done, he felt calmer. Deshaun opened the backdoor and walked. Not caring that he set off the alarm system. The security company called Keisha and the police.

Keisha called Dylan and told him the alarm had gone off again. He and Chase rushed to the house, just as the police arrived. They found the backdoor open and the damage done on the inside. This made Dylan even more anxious. If Deshaun left, then he could be anywhere. He had to decide. He didn't want to leave them on their own, but he needed to try and find that bastard.

At the hotel, Kate wanted to talk with Nash and Davis. As she arrived, she saw Nash and Davis's fiancé leaving. She started to follow when her team alerted her that Williams was moving once again. She suspected that Williams had crossed the line and was now waiting to kill this woman. Sociopaths had no fear, no respect for authority of any kind. He would kill anyone who stood in the way of his goal. She believed that killing Keisha was his goal. He wanted her to pay for whatever crimes he found her guilty of in his warped mind. She alerted her team and they set up parameters to figure out where he might be hiding.

Meanwhile, at Keisha's small home, the police had left leaving Chase and Dylan alone. They went inside and looked around. Dylan noticed the damage he had done, and then he saw Alicia's room. Her bed smashed, clothes askew, and toys ripped to pieces. Deshaun left nothing untouched. Chase waited silently, for he knew Dylan needed to vent.

"FUCK!" Dylan screamed. "I hate this fucker. He needs to die. I'm going to kill him." Punching the wall furiously, he vented, his pent up rage on clear display for his friend. Chase let him vent, and he continued his physical assault on the stiff surface. So vicious were his punches, that the section of the wall caved, leaving a vacant hole. Soon Dylan tired out and sank to the floor holding his head. Feeling a failure, he was distraught. "How can I protect them when I have no idea where that bastard is hiding?"

Chase didn't respond, but let him vent. As his outburst ended, Chase then spoke. "He will be stopped. We will find him." He assured his friend.

"How? We have no idea where he is. He wants to hurt her Chase, kill her even. How do I keep them safe when I have no idea where he is?" Dylan asked frustrated. Running his hand across his face, Dylan had to get control of his anger. As an officer, he knew how emotions could make or break a case. This wasn't a case; this was the two most important people in his life. He had to protect them.

Chase knew his friend was on edge and he had to help him focus. He was just a worried as him because he cared deeply for Keisha and the baby as well. He had to help Dylan center and gain perspective. "He is not stupid. He will take his time and we can make sure Keisha and Alicia are someplace safe. Listen to me Dylan. You have everyone behind you on this, and we will stop him. You have to believe that. Let's go back. We need to reassure our women." Chase suggested. Chase hoped his assessment was right, but the visions said otherwise. The serpent was agitated and wanted blood. Dylan had to keep his wits about him to defeat the beast. He could not let his anger consume him.

The two returned to the hotel where Lana, and Keisha were waiting. Mrs. Harris called but did not come by.. They were surprised that Kate was not there. However, Dylan could not worry about a rogue detective, because he had a villain to catch. As soon as he entered, Keisha flew to him. She was relieved that he came back unharmed. She was tired now, tired of being afraid.

"Dylan, I know Deshaun. He will find me. I want you to take Alicia and keep her safe. He wants me. There is no reason for anyone else-" Dylan stopped her.

"This ends now, Baby. We deserve a life together as a family. I will not stand here and allow this travesty to continue. I will find him, and put a stop to this. We will not be apart any longer, and I refuse to live in fear." He explained.

Keisha nodded, and then Alicia started to fret. Lana stood, "Let me take her." She offered. She then picked the baby up and carried her into the other room. Alicia held on tightly, yet she continued to fret. Lana held her tightly, and sang a soft lullaby to her. Soon the baby quieted and was relaxed. Lana held her close, and promised her that she'd keep her safe.

Chase joined her and asked to hold the babe. Alicia went to him immediately. He held her close and inhaled her scent. She amazed him, and he swore on all that he held dear that that monster would not harm this child or her mother. Alicia began to squirm, and he laughed. "I guess I was holding on to tight, huh?" he asked jokingly.

Dylan and Keisha sat for a while, not speaking. There was not much to say. "I can't stop my life because of him Dylan. I have to work, and eventually go home. He will come after me regardless." Keisha explained. "Tomorrow, I'm reporting to work, and I want to take Alicia to daycare. That way you can search without worrying about me." She explained.

Dylan didn't like the thought of her going to work, but she had a valid point. "Keisha ..." But he could not speak.

"Dylan, listen. I love you and I refuse to keep letting him dictate what we do. You may not agree, but now I'm taking a stand. I asked you to protect Alicia, so keep your word to me." Keisha stated.

Dylan listened and then he spoke. "He took you and her from me. Because of him, you ran away and for two years I have been denied my family. You didn't trust me Keisha. You don't think I can keep you safe. That hurts. But, it's Ok. I can understand your fear. But what I cannot do is sit here and let him shit on my family once again. Don't ask that of me. This is not about him, but us. As a man, I must defend my family. You and Alicia are my family."

Keisha listened, and understood. She nodded and then had one more thing to say. "We need to end this Dylan, but I don't want anyone else to get hurt. I won't change my routines, because then he wins. We will stop him this time." She vowed.

Dylan agreed, and held her for a while. Soon they missed their daughter and found her in the room with their friends. Chase laughed at how overprotective Dylan was even after only a few days. He didn't blame him. Because he knew that if it were him, he'd be the same way.

Lana and Chase shared a look, and relinquished their young charge to her mother. Then realizing no one had eaten, Lana volunteered to make a food run. Keisha wanted to go but it wasn't safe. Lana left with Chase, and Dylan and Keisha simply held on to each other.

"I will never leave your side Keisha. No matter what happens. I want you to know that I'm here and I'm not leaving." Dylan swore, and Keisha held on to him tightly. "Mommy, Daddy, I want juice." Alicia demanded.

"Ok, sweetheart. Aunt Lana went to get some juice with Uncle Chase, Ok." Keisha assured her, kissing her and holding her close. Alicia laughed and turned to Dylan, "Daddy, want Daddy." She shrieked. Keisha laughed as Dylan quickly complied too his daughter's wishes.

*****

Deshaun checked into a flea worn motel for the night. The dump was way below his usual standards, but he was certain people were looking for him. All of this was because of that bitch. Soon, he'd be rid of her and the fat fucker she's screwing. He felt bad for the kid, but not too bad. The little bitch would die to. Deshaun smiled as he decided which person to kill first.

Keisha would beg that he spare her daughter. How much? He bet enough to do is dirty deed for him. He'd make her kill the cop, and then he'd use gloves and kill her and the half-breed. When the cops dusted for prints, only hers would be on the gun. They would have no reason to blame him. He'd even make her blow him first with her new man watching. Whiteboy might get jealous at the sight of his thick man meat. The thought filled him with glee.

First, I need to get them someplace alone. That damn Indian and his bitch are here helping them. That Indian is creepy, too damn creepy. Deshaun smiled, I'll kill his ass too. All of them can die, and I'll make her watch. It's her fault anyway for telling them about us and bringing them into our business. Damn, I love that girl. She was the best fuck I ever had. But she's a bitch and a dumb bitch at that. She has to pay. He thought to himself. Feeling better now, he decided that he'd lay low, and as soon as a chance arose, he'd attack. So that night Deshaun slept.

As he dozed, he pondered, Am I taking this too far? Maybe, just maybe, I should leave her alone for good. "Nah Bruh, I ain't no punk!" he answered himself out loud, and the thought faded into the night. "Keisha is mine, and this time she'll know who she belongs to." He growled.

Unable to sleep, Deshaun contemplated ways to get to his wayward woman. The next morning, he drove to Keisha's job. He parked and waited. He was shocked to see Talia's man, that punk-ass bitch, Rick. He worked in the same place as Keisha. She had to have help. But Talia hates that bitch. But Talia hates me even more. What is that saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend?" I can flush her ass out. And that uppity bitch and her fuck-toy will help me.

Deshaun watched the entrance and exit at Preson Publishing. After a few hours, he knew what he would do. Rick was worried about Keisha. He knew she was with Dylan and safe, but Deshaun was a wild card. He was having lunch with some guys from the office, and he'd call and check on his friends just as he finished the thought, Gunfire.

The building went on lock down. Rick hid in his office praying that the terror would end soon as the shots grew closer and closer. Then he heard his voice. "I want that punk ass bitch, Rick. If you don't want anyone else to die, then bring your ass out, bitch."

His heart pounded, and he was frozen stock still. Women were crying, and Rick didn't want to die. However, he could not let this lunatic keep hurting people. "I'm here, Deshaun. Don't do this to these people," Rick moved closer placing himself between the irate gunman and the others. "These people have done nothing-" Deshaun slugged him. Rick went down, the impact from the weapon crushed his nose causing him to bleed profusely.

"You took Talia, and you think you can take Keisha. Call her and tell her to get her ass down here." He looked around, pure insanity shined in his eyes.

"No, you won't..." Rick refused as he held his nose to stop the bleeding. Seeing a box of tissue, he applied pressure and the flow of blood stopped. Deshaun was furious. His terrified coworkers took action and one managed to call Keisha. Keisha was with Dylan and Lana when her phone rang. The police had been dispatched, and Kate was already on site.

"Oh my God! He's at the office. He shot people." She sobbed. "I have to go..." Dylan grabbed her.

"No, you won't. I will not risk you. Keisha, listen to me. Let the police handle this." He pleaded. Even as he talked, he knew she would blame herself. Soon they headed out and rushed to the office. They stopped and took Alicia to daycare.

The four of them drove to the office, and the head detective asked for her. "Can you talk to him? He wants you. Maybe he will listen." She said. Keisha doubted her, but to save her friends she'd try.

The detective called. As they waited ate and her team got in place. The detective dialed an office number. "Detective, it's nice of you to call. I hope you have good news. All I want is to talk to Keisha. She has lied to all of you. I'm not a bad guy. I'm good. In Newark, people will tell you that. But that, bitch...woman has made me out to be a monster."

"Mr. Williams, I understand, but you cannot hurt people because you're mad at one person." She explained.

"Bitch, I just want what's mine. I want Keisha. Until you bring her to me every five minutes, someone dies." He stated and then he hung up.

Keisha flinched. He still scared her, but she was ready to face him now. Even if he killed her, her baby would be with her Dad. She'd be safe.

The detective waited and called back. "Mr. Williams, Ms. Johnson is here. She is willing to speak to you. Please, stop and surrender now." She called. Kate and her team had a sniper in place, but they did not have a clean shot. Deshaun made sure several people stood between him and any open windows. The local PD had evacuated the section of the building he did not occupy and Talia arrived. She was distraught. Her husband was in danger, and could possibly die. As soon as she arrived, she hugged Keisha and let her know she did not blame her.

"Ms. Johnson, come." She demanded.

Keisha took the phone. What she said could make or break this situation. "Hello, Deshaun, it's me." She whispered.

"Keisha, you bitch. This is your fault. All I wanted was supper. Because of you I lost two years of my life." He ranted. "And then you made me waste all of this time looking for your trifling ass. Bitch, when I'm done with you, you won't be able to see straight..." he yelled.

Keisha felt a surge of anger so strong, so profound, she could not help but speak up. "No, it's not my fault. You did this. This is all on you Deshaun. I have not done anything. I didn't deserve the way you treated me. I didn't-" He cut her off.

"Bitch, you're dead. You, that fucker, and your half-breed bastard die today. You're dead. Hear me Keisha. Fuck you bitch, you die today." he ranted. Keisha dropped the phone, and he kept yelling. In the middle of his tirade, Deshaun stormed from the center of the room to an open window. Finally he stood unobstructed in front of the window which was exactly what the FBI was waiting for. Within seconds, a sniper fired. He went down and people screamed.

The police swarmed the office, and rescued the hostages. Talia rushed to Richard, and was relieved he lived. It was obvious that he had been assaulted and he was treated immediately. The officers secured the building and the coroner came and pronounced Deshaun William's dead. His body was removed, and the office shut down for the day. Talia hugged her friend, but right now she was more concerned about her husband, so she left Keisha with Dylan and took Richard home.

Eventually, Dylan and Keisha returned to their hotel. Alicia was at daycare, so Dylan called and asked Brenda to get her. He was worried about Keisha.

Keisha stared silent, not speaking, barely breathing. He was gone. The one man that for over the last twenty years made her life hell, was gone. Her nightmare was over. She was finally free. Keisha collapsed. Sobs wracked her body and nothing seemed to calm her. Keisha cried and Dylan just held her.

Chase and Lana left them alone, but they too needed time to reassure each other as well. Kate joined them briefly at the hotel to express her well wishes. She liked these people, and was so happy that they stopped that maniac. Her job was done here, so she had to get back to her life. She was returning to her main office and wanted to wish them the best.

"Well, Officer Davis, it was nice working with you. If you are ever interested in joining the bureau, I'll give you a glowing recommendation. Mr. Holt, it's been nice." She added.

Chase smiled and shook her hand, "Thank you for helping my friends."

Kate smiled, "My pleasure." Then she addressed Lana, "Girl, are there anymore like him around?" she teased.

Wrapping her arms around his waist Lana replied, "Well, he does have three brothers."

Kate laughed. "Um. I might need to visit Oklahoma on my next vacation then." They three laughed.

"Officer Lane. It's time." a member of her team called. She bid her new friends farewell and then headed to catch her flight.

Things had calmed down, and everyone went to Talia's home. Brenda and Cedric brought the kids, all three, to their parents.

Keisha held her baby and cried. For the first time in two years, she could breathe a sigh of relief. She and Dylan could be together, be a family. It was over. She was free, just like her Momma wanted. She imagined that Momma was in heaven smiling because all she ever wanted was for her to be free. Momma he's gone. He'll never hurt me again. she sent heaven ward. Dylan never left her side. Even as everyone talked, ate, and laughed, he stayed right there.

They learned that Deshaun killed two security guards to gain access to the building. Both Talia and Rick, hugged Keisha and told her it was ok. Talia called her parents and Felix and Desiree headed to Lafayette immediately. Dylan called his brother, who also headed out.

The day ended, and Dylan took his woman and child back to the hotel. He knew Deshaun had been in that house, and he didn't want to take her back there.

"Dylan, it's home." She whispered. "I want to go home." So both he and Chase complied. Keisha walked in and was stunned at the damage Deshaun had done. Overturned furniture, pictures smashed, and walls busted open greeted her upon entry. "Momma, I'm sleepy," Alicia complained. She walked into her daughter's room to find it destroyed as well. Lana shuddered as Chase held her close. "It is done. The serpent has been vanquished." He whispered. Lana closed her eyes and thanked the heavens that all of her friends survived.

Both couples secured the house and returned to the hotel for the night. Keisha knew she had to clean and she'd take time off and do so this week. However, she was not alone.

A few days past, and the men had done some basic repairs. What they could not repair, they hired contractors to fix. It didn't matter, because Keisha was moving back home with Dylan soon. However, both Keisha and Dylan wanted to leave the house in the best shape possible. Her landlord should not have to incur repair cost, so they set out to put thing back right.

The first morning she had Dylan to take her home to clean, she was apprehensive about the task. She was surprised, because when she arrive, they were there. The women, the same women that helped her survive. The women whose strength carried her through her trials. Keisha was stunned. She had to face this, but she was not alone. Desiree, Dalia, Talia, Brenda, Lana, and even Mya came. The women helped her get her small home back in order.

The outpouring of support filled Keisha with a sense of warmth. These people were her family. Despite the actions of the past, the trials she'd endured, she had family. She wanted to speak to them, talk to these women that risked themselves to help her, but couldn't find the words. She could only think of two. As Mya was teasing her about her daughter being just like she used to be when she was little she said them loud and clear.

"Thank you. All of you, thank you." she sighed. "You could have turned me away, but you didn't. I will be forever grateful, and I'll never forget what you all have done for me." Tears cascaded down her cheeks. "Goodness, I'm turning into a crybaby." she joked.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers