All Comments on 'The Azra-El Series Ch. 03'

by CapDragon121

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My favorite series right now.

Not sure how much feedback is seen by the authors but I very much like your series so far. It’s got harem aspects without losing a driven plot line. I hope if not in the next chapter then the ones following we begin to see sections of intrigue and corruption in the angel ranks that causes blaze to be needed.

Bigkong7500Bigkong7500almost 6 years ago
Keep em coming

I love this series. And always looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

An interesting and unique approach to angels...

I'm curious whether you will incorperate the different types if angel.

good job overall...can't wait for next chapter.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 6 years ago
Lol

The Fear is real. Taller, boobless Angels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lovin it

I am loving this series, i am hoping to see some interactions with demons at some point, perhaps more aggressive sexual scenes with that. But all in all its a great read, i like how Blaze actually loves Jin and can't wait to see if he ends up acending in reconition and rank... plus are there gonna be some pregnant angels? Perhaps some old prophecy or a time of change for the angels? Do many possibilities i can't wait to see where you go with this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Blaze is kind of a snake

I really dont like how he tries to lie and trick his aunty instead of just asking her. She would do anything he asks but he still goes out of his way to lie to her. I dont mind Blaze lying and taking advantage of people because that's the nature of the story. But he isn't taking advantage of her naivete, he is manipulating her for no reason. Like who gives a shit about Rebecca? Does she really mean more to you than your Auntie? He has free reign to fuck whoever he wants because angels dont even know what it is, and he still acts like a prick to do it.

CapDragon121CapDragon121almost 5 years agoAuthor
Response to "Blaze is a snake"

Blaze is certainly not flawless, but I think you might've misread the chapter a little (or maybe it is my fault for not conveying it properly). There was no malice in his behavior or actions.

It was light-hearted mischief rather than him trying to manipulate or harm Jie Er. I hope you can read it that way. But yes, Blaze will make some mistakes and will struggle between choosing between the right and wrong throughout the series. But Jie Er will be there most of the time to set him on the right path.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

How can there be boyshorts with no boys?

R4vingM4dnessR4vingM4dnessalmost 4 years ago
anonymus with the big brain energy

i didnt mind it while reading the story but i will keep that question in my head for the rest of the story how are there boyshorts with out boys?

CapDragon121CapDragon121almost 4 years agoAuthor
"boyshorts"

It is just a word I use to describe them. They are not called that in Avestan, the language of Azra-El. I try not to overwhelm my readers with new vocabulary, unless necessary.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

This is an ecchi harem anime, but even more shameless. Love it.

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucit10 months ago

The he / she so far is good for my peasant's brain, if you were strict I'd be lost.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapDragon121@CapDragon121
I am a time-traveling dragon with a fetish for human women. I am also the author of "The Azra El Series". Arc 1: The Heavenly Union, is complete. Arc 2: The Hela Empire (ongoing) (Its being posted as "Azra-El Series Arc 2") Notification (July 19th, 2022): A while back, I cam...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES