The Azra-El Series Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed them firmly and started licking and sucking on her vagina with vigor. Rebecca moaned in pleasure and pushed her butt into him. Before long, her narrow slit was glistening under the combined wetness of his saliva and her fluids.

He gave her a long lick along her perineum before moving on to her other hole. She quivered as he pushed his way inside, coating her walls with saliva. She pushed his but into his face and grinded against him.

Satisfied with the amount of lubrication, Blaze stood up and grasped her hips, plunging his cock into her slit. Rebecca let out a loud gasp. He leaned over her, grabbed her breasts and started furiously pumping her.

As she held on to the tree for support, Rebecca's moans synced in with the thwacks, and within a few minutes she shuddered; drenching him with her warmth. Her knees gave in, but he held her by her waist.

He slowly pulled out, and after calming himself down for a moment, he moved his tip to her other hole.

Rebecca looked back at him as she felt the head of his penis against the folds of her anus. Her eyes were filled with a hint uncertainty. Her last experience was a little uncomfortable and though she attributed it to Blaze's lack of control that particular time, she was still unsure about anal penetration. Her only comfort was that it felt good against her ass and she had a inkling that like coffee it would only get better with experience.

Blaze gave her a determined grin and rubbed his length against her hole, trying to stimulate it. When it unclenched out of its own volition, he pushed himself with his thumb and penetrated her slowly.

Rebecca gasped, gripping the tree in front of her as her back arched down like a bow. Her passage clenched around him with a vice like grip.

Using the plentiful lubrication that he had put into her, he slowly but steadily shoved his way into her depths until his thighs collided against hers. He could feel the entirety of his length grasped by her walls.

He relished the sensation for a moment and suddenly pulled out.

Rebecca's back arched up as she sucked in a sharp breath of air. He slowly pushed back in, the resistance never decreasing, as her back curved in. She arched back up.

Her back set a rhythm of arching as he plunged in and out of her. He increased his speed slowly and was soon pumping her anus almost half as fast as he had done with her vagina.

Rebecca reached down and started rubbing her clitoris, stimulating herself even more. She used the tree and her legs to hump and grind into Blaze whenever he collided against her. Blaze reached a peak but resisted, waiting for her to come again.

He didn't have to wait for long. Rebecca quivered again as the nerve endings inside her rectum sent jolts of electricity through her body. Blaze felt a splash of warmth on his balls and he exploded inside her, coating her passage with his own warmth.

"That was way better than the first time," Rebecca commented, as Blaze fell on her back.

He simply nodded and rested his head on her back for a moment, before pulling out of her.

Rebecca crouched down on her feet and spread her cheeks apart with her hands, and he watched as white fluid dribbled out of her tiny hole and onto the grass. Rebecca took out a piece of cloth from her space ring and wiped herself clean before doing the same for Blaze.

"See you on Sunday, dear. You can't keep showing up at the camp, whenever you please. And don't wander off too far without telling Jie Er," Rebecca said after getting dressed.

"Dear?" Blaze asked with a raised eyebrow.

Rebecca was confused for a moment. "You know I am quite fond of you right?" she replied after a moment.

Blaze understood that it was not the romantic kind. He simply nodded and kissed her on the cheek.

Rebecca kissed him on the forehead and took off. Blaze started hop-gliding his way back home.

Blaze got lost in his thoughts as he headed back home. Dive gliding had been fun the first three times but now it had become repetitive.

Suddenly, he felt a chill down his spine. He turned his head in mid-air and found himself staring into fast approaching rows of saw-like teeth.

"Baaaaauuuuhhh" Blaze shrieked in terror. Instinct kicked in and he rolled in mid-air swinging his legs towards the approaching rabbit's face.

His feet collided against the rabbit's chin and it let out a shrill scream, while Blaze careened towards the ground.

Whether it was due to luck or instinct, he managed to land on his feet. He immediately kicked off and darted towards his home.

Rattled by the blow to the chin, the rabbit took a few moments before it started chasing him again. Once again, it could only chase him for couple of yonders before it had to give up.

"Damned rabbit! See if I don't make you into a stew!" Blaze cursed at it as he returned home.

***

Jie Er woke him up early the next morning.

"Five more minutes ..." he asked her groggily.

"I know it's boring for you to stay home by yourself. So, I thought I could drop you off in town before heading for work. What do you think? We just have to start an hour early."

"Yes!" Blaze exclaimed as he shot right off the bed. Yesterday had been too close of a shave. Besides, Elyssa wouldn't have him without Jie Er's permission.

Elyssa looked at him with a raised brow as he walked up to her, at the library.

"Before you say anything, I was dropped off by my aunt," Blaze clarified as he sat down.

"Why don't you miss me as much as I do?" he complained, throwing back the space ring she had lent him.

"Boredom and missing someone are not the same, little Blaze," Elyssa replied sarcastically.

"At least I get bored without you!"

"I would be too, if I was as free as you," Elyssa retorted back.

"You do realize that I am a lot younger than you, right. I am supposed to be free."

"Woe is me."

Later in the morning, "Ely... Is there such a thing as schooling?" Blaze asked her.

He didn't particularly want to go to school, but he did want to get any credentials that maybe required. Besides, he may even get to do some teachers and older students in the process.

New born angels usually looked like 11-12-year-old humans and were around four and a half feet tall. Forty-year-old angels looked like eighteen-year-olds. Jie Er at 166 looked like a woman in mid-twenties. Even the oldest of angels looked like women in late thirties.

"Naturally. How do you not know about this?" Ely asked with a raised brow.

Blaze decided that it was time to tell Ely the truth. He pretty much considered her his best friend on the planet, and he really couldn't imagine her being involved in some sinister plot.

"Ely... I hid something from you. I look like this because mine was an anomalous birth. I hatched a little over a month ago. I don't know a lot of things about the world..." Blaze replied carefully.

"That's a lame joke" Ely replied nonchalantly.

"I am not joking" Blaze said seriously.

It took a moment for her to register the seriousness in his voice. "What!?" she exclaimed, shooting up to her feet.

"I am sorry ..."

"What? No! I don't care about you hiding it. Is it really true?"

"Yeah..."

"Blaze! Do you realize how special you are? You are already so strong and knowledgeable. It's almost a given that you can become a Deity. Maybe even a Deva. Who else knows about this?" she asked him. Raised brows and wide eyes made her excitement quite evident.

"ummm... just Aunty Jie Er, I guess..."

"Blaze! You can't be careless about disclosing this until you get stronger. Can I reveal this to my mothers? I think we should take more precautions about concealing your age and talent," Ely exclaimed, sitting back down in her chair. She was a little rattled.

"Mothers?"

"Well... I have a secret of my own," Elyssa sighed. "I am a two-parent child. Not many people know about it. Please keep it a secret."

"Wait, what? Two-parent child?" It was his turn to be astonished. Was there another male angel?

"Yeah. When two angels develop an absolute trust between each other, they can sometimes develop a bond that will enable them to birth a child together. Each mother develops a single stiff wing, which can combine to form an egg. The resulting child will have ancestral memories from both parents," Ely explained.

"Do both your mothers have breasts?"

"What sort of a question is that?"

"Never mind. Is that the reason behind your extraordinary strength?"

"Partially," Elyssa nodded.

Blaze pondered for a moment.

"Can I think about telling your parents about me? I wanna take Aunt Jie Er's advice on it."

"Yeah, of course. Meanwhile, do be careful about who you reveal your age to," Ely warned him again.

"Is it really that big of a deal?"

"A potential deity is a target not only to the demons, but to other angel factions as well. It's best to hide yourself until you are at least as strong as an archangel."

The strength of an angel was divided into categories based on the number of wings they could manifest. Normal angels could manifest two wings (unless one was a variant). Archangels could manifest four; Deities - six; and Devas - eight.

"What about my appearance? I don't look like normal angels when I am naked."

"You don't?" she asked, a little surprised. "It doesn't matter. An anomalous birth doesn't necessarily correlate to strength. Your age is the major issue. We should maintain that you are nineteen or twenty. It would be better if we increase your age, but all angels get registered when they attend school at twenty. So, it may raise unnecessary questions if we say that you are older. My parents may decide otherwise, though," she continued.

"So, what does schooling entail?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot all about your initial question. Your aunt probably thinks you have plenty more time before you need to attend school. So, she probably did not bother mentioning it. Every angel needs to finish nine years of basic education by the time they reach a hundred. The norm is to attend once every ten years, starting from your twentieth. Since we are pretending you are almost twenty, I think you should start from the next school year," Ely clarified.

"Do you think I need to do all of them? Can I skip some years?"

"Yeah. You can pass out of each level by taking an exam. I am not sure where you belong though. If it is math, I'd put you at level seven. I am not sure about others. You can work it out at the academy."

"That's good! I don't feel like hanging out with little brats!" Blaze sighed in relief.

"You are a little brat! Anyway, why don't we attend the academy together, next year? I wasn't planning on starting my 8th level for a while, but it'd be fun to go together. We won't be in the same classes, but we can hang out afterwards," Ely replied.

"Sounds like a plan. When does the next school year start?"

"Should be in around four months."

"Who are your mothers, again?" Blaze asked suddenly. Jie Er had told him that Ely might be nobility, but he had never confirmed it with her.

"You didn't know?" Ely asked slightly surprised.

"How would I know? You've never told me," Blaze questioned.

"That's right, I never did!" Ely suddenly smiled brilliantly. "My left-wing mother is Duchess Anastasia Marigold. People think that she is my only mother. If your aunt agrees, we should go meet her at Cali. That's where she is currently staying. My right-wing mother is General Lynn Sturm," she continued with pride.

"That's quite a heritage. How strong are they?" Blaze asked in wonder.

"Both are deities. Mum is a level one deity. Mom is level two"

"What?"

"Yeah! They are strong. I wanna reach their level soon," she replied dreamily.

"No, idiot. Who is mum and who is mom?"

"Oh, I am sorry. Mum is the duchess and Mom is the general. It's confusing to use the same word for both," Ely enlightened.

"Ah! Makes sense. I guess I should call them Munty and Monty" Blaze joked.

Ely was confused for a moment before she burst out laughing.

"You don't seem too dazzled by how strong they are," she questioned after a moment.

"Pah. What are two puny low-level deities in front of a future Deva?" Blaze replied in mock arrogance.

"Don't you dare look down on my moms, you punk. I am gonna reach the Deva level before you do. I will kick your deva ass to oblivion!"

The two of them spent the rest of the day chatting about their lives and other such droll things.

***

"Duchess Marigold has a good reputation. Considering that her daughter already knows about you and seems to want to protect you, I don't think there is any harm in seeking her mother's help. I should've thought about this earlier. Your growth has been so unpredictably fast that its other implications have failed to cross my mind. I think we should also explain to Rebecca about your situation and bring her into the loop," Jie Er told Blaze, as they soaked in the pool, later that evening. Rebecca still thought he was a nineteen-year-old.

Blaze had described his earlier conversation with Elyssa, leaving out the details about her dual parentage.

"But, do you have to start school already? Do you even want to go to school? I wanted to spend some more time with you. I feel it's a bit early to send you off," Jie Er added, looking a bit sad.

Blaze who was floating on his back, got back to his feet.

"It's only for a year, aunty. I will be coming back," he said softly. They had both grown on each other, but he needed to explore the world. Being an earthling, boredom was quick to dawn.

"But I only just got you... Do you want to leave your aunty already?"

"Aunty... I want to be strong. I don't want to hide myself. Besides, people will get suspicious if I don't go to school. Some have even seen my wings..."

"Who's seen your wings?" Jie Er asked suspiciously.

"ummm... you know... at Varan. I practice at the library too..." Blaze tried to obviate.

"Fine! Have it your way," Jie Er pouted and turned her head away from him. She knew it was the right thing to do but she was a little miffed at how eager Blaze seemed.

"I will try to visit as often as possible, aunty," Blaze replied, paddling up to her and giving a hug.

"You are coming home every weekend!" Jie Er replied, ruffling his hair. "Tell Elyssa that we can meet her mother whenever she wants."

***

"So, when do you wanna go to Cali?" Blaze asked Ely the next day, after telling her about Jie Er's decision.

"How about the weekend after next? I can't wait to introduce you to mum. I wanted to attend this auction at Cali on that weekend too. We can attend it together. It will be fun!" Ely clapped her hands in excitement.

"Sounds like a plan," Blaze agreed and paused for a moment. "Ely? I was wondering... Why are you here? Is General Strum in charge of the regiment here?"

"No... Mom is at the border. I am here to learn a special movement skill from mayor Lina. The ones I inherited from my mothers are a little too advanced, and I needed a simpler movement skill for the next Comprehensive Young Angel Martial Tournament. I should master it within the next month or so," Ely replied.

A slight sense of disappointment filled him, "And are you gonna go home after that? When were you gonna tell me about this?" Ely was the only one he could call a friend in this world. The others were too old.

Elyssa looked like a startled deer.

"I am sorry... I..." she stammered.

"Sigh. I guess, it's a good thing I decided to go to school. I won't miss you for too long," Blaze sighed.

Blaze's reply brought warmth to her heart. She walked around the table, sat beside him, and gave him a sideward hug.

"Why didn't you hatch forty years earlier?" she sighed, placing her head on his shoulder.

"Why would I still be friends with you if I was born forty years earlier? You'd be too weak," Blaze joked.

Elyssa pinched him hard on his stomach, eliciting a muffled cry of pain.

"Don't make me kick your butt, little brat."

***

"Is this a joke!?" Rebecca exclaimed, as Blaze snuggled beside her on a couch, Surdas evening. The trio were sitting in the living room, after a sumptuous dinner and a quiet soak in the pool.

"No." Jie Er replied seriously.

Rebecca studied Jie Er and even more disbelief dawned on her face.

"You are seriously saying that Blaze is a month old!?" she repeated.

"Yep. I stumbled across her only a little after she hatched"

"Jie Er! Do you know how crazy this is? She may have Deva potential. The angels haven't had a Deva in eleven thousand years! She could tip the scales of the whole war!!" the concept both exciting and frightening Rebecca.

"I know... Well, at least now I realize the gravity of the issue. That's why we decided to..." she explained their decision to involve Duchess Marigold and General Sturm. It was a well-known fact that the two of them were inseparable friends.

"Hmm. That does sound like a good idea. We don't want too many people to know, but for Blaze to grow up properly we do need the support of some powerful people," Rebecca sighed, as Blaze silently sneaked his hand into her panties.

The two angels noticed his antics, but they were already used to it. They just continued to discuss the issue a little more.

"Well, you two have a little fun together. I am heading to bed," Jie Er said, getting up from her couch. Blaze was wrapped around Rebecca and sucking on an exposed breast, while simultaneously fingering her.

"Jie Er?" Rebecca called as she turned towards her room.

"Does this mean that I can stay?"

"Do you even have to ask?" Jie Er replied and walked away.

"How are you so insatiable?" Rebecca admonished Blaze as Jie Er disappeared into her room. Her face was flushed red and she knew it had been apparent to Jie Er.

"You're the one to talk!" Blaze muttered into her breast, as he brought out his hand and showed her the wetness.

"You caused it!" Rebecca replied, slapping his ass.

"You are gonna pay for that!" Blaze replied in mock anger, getting up from the couch.

He turned her around on the couch and made her lie on it with her knees on the floor. He pulled her panties down to her knees, revealing her wet slit. He got out of his boy shorts, climbed on top of her with one leg on the couch, and lined his tip against her hole.

"Take your punishment!" he bellowed, pushing into her.

"Mmmmph!" Rebecca moaned in pleasure.

"Is that all you got?" she teased him after a moment.

Not backing away from the challenge, Blaze leaned forward, grabbed her soft breasts and pounded into her until she came. They then moved to her bedroom and fucked themselves to sleep.

Blaze woke up the next morning, only to find Rebecca sucking on his morning wood. Noticing his wakefulness, Rebecca looked into his eyes and gave a slow wet lick along the length of his penis.

She climbed on top of him and pressed her lower lips against his length.

"It's time for your punishment," she enunciated her words.

"If you consider this punishment, I wanna be punished everyday" Blaze replied coyly.

Rebecca leaned forward and gave him a long kiss on the lips.

"You aren't allowed to release yourself until I say so," she replied, grinding against him; his dick was pressed between her soft and wet lower mounds.

"And if I do?" Blaze asked with a raised brow.

"Then your aunt will be the only one to satisfy your urges for the whole week" Rebecca replied, getting up to line his tip with her hole.

"And if I don't?"

"Hmmm. I will let you do whatever you want to me, whenever you want, for the rest of the week."

"Deal!"

Rebecca rode him for the next hour and half before she let him cum.

"So, what was this about?" Blaze asked Rebecca after he coated her insides with copious amounts of semen. At some point, he realized that Rebecca was overdoing it. She had come more than six times that morning and seemed utterly enervated.