All Comments on 'The Azra-El Series Ch. 07'

by CapDragon121

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Healing is a thing of beauty

^.^ Recognizing the parallels with a certain society. Unintentional, I swear.

Personally I really like the word Valor. Elohim for me. And any thanks you give to me is too generous. You've earned every appreciation I have for your stories. Thanks again.

wankr65wankr65over 5 years ago
Wait was worth it

I really love this story, the attention to detail, the depth of the characters and the world itself is truly amazing. It makes me actually believe such a world exists and sometimes for hours on end after i finished read the story my mind still thinks i am in that world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing job.

This was an excellent chapter. Very well written and thought out. The whole thing was well worth the wait. Then the sex scene was really hot with great detail and build up through it all. Then at the end somehow buy a miracle she ended up starting to heal from what they had done. That was a very touching and beautiful moment and a fantastic way to end this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh

Well, if you get enough responses for it, and decide to make one, I'll donate a couple dollars a month via patreon.

DrasticExplorerDrasticExplorerover 5 years ago
Another great chapter!

The pace at which the new chapters come out is good. I really enjoyed the finale with Jie Er and blaze. I hope we get more info about Jie and what happened to her wings. More anal, please! Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3 thumbs up

I absolutely LOVE this story series. Waiting for Elyssa's turn ;-)

ReaderReaderficReaderReaderficover 5 years ago
Awesome

Alright I've been reading this since its release it is amazing and I love how blaze is now starting to show that he's special (not that he hadn't before) but I also really like the pet aspect and I was curious if you could many give Elyssa or preferably rebecca a pet river otter they are my absolute favorite animals and I think it would be amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I am looking forward to the next chapter

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 5 years ago
Definitely Poor Rebecca

She is definitely my favorite character.

She is a breath of fresh ait and tries to keep situations light when things get heavy.

She's awesome!!!

ShadowRose18ShadowRose18over 4 years ago

Loving the story so far! I was really looking forward to blaze and Jie Er having sex! My only complaint so far is how quick some of the scenes are, I would try to add more detail to your sex scenes or a comment on how long they went for and have your readers imagination do the rest for you. Great chapter! Keep up the good work!

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 4 years ago
Good cliff hanger!

You leave me wanting more! Now for the questions. If this white light is healing Jie Er, what has it done to Blaze? There’s not enough to go on yet to make a guess as to what’s happening so all I can do is theorize. I can’t rule out that this thing, for lack of a better word, is external to Blaze. Meaning it may be some uncontrolled power in him. If that’s the case, then does that mean that Blaze is not a entirely an angel? His IS an unnatural birth. However, if this thing is some outside influence, that opens several other possibilities from a higher or lower (demon goddess) power instigating this to natural phenomenon manifested through Blaze to some biology component (since Blaze is male perhaps this is a reaction from sex?) to anything at all. But it’s interesting.

Jie Er‘s history is another mystery that’s peaked my interest. What is it? Rebecca seems pretty straight forward. Her character, I presume, will become more interesting as the story progresses, but won’t be based on her history. But back to Jie Er, who is she? There’s not a lot to go on other that she is from another nation, is wounded, lonely until Blaze came into her life, and now appears she wants to rediscover herself while avoiding her past. Or at least that’s my take on it.

The various schools are different than what I thought they would be. They are directly related to a virtue/society/political base? So once you join one, you can’t change it and go to a different school? If that’s the case, then I’m surprised that they (angels) are as united as they seem to be. Or is that because the nobility rotate around as often as they do? If one noble stirs up ire, the next one can quell it or use it for their own purposes. But back to my point, if everyone gets only one choice of school and they have to stay with it (unless they are powerful enough to be accepted by another), well wouldn’t it be like political parties arguing against each other? Just saying...

Anyway, thank you again for your work and sharing with us here on literotica.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Just Another Fucking Critic

CapDragon121CapDragon121over 4 years agoAuthor
Response to JAFCritic,

Hey JAFC,

Very good extrapolations based on what you’ve read so far. Spot on Rebecca and Jie Er.

Blaze’s mystery will take a long time for it to be fully revealed. It will be as familiar as it is different. The familiar part you've already guessed to a certain extent, but the 'different' part is what I am building a story one :)

Jie Er’s backstory will be fully revealed in the upcoming finale of the first arc (Chapter 19- not yet published). I think you maybe able to figure some of it out by then, if you read closely enough.

Yeah, angels pick societies and it is very hard for most to get out unless one is very powerful (the Ophanim and Chayot are a little more flexible, but to survive, even they have their rules).

But joining one society doesn’t mean that you only care about that virtue. It’s the most important one for them or their ideology.

Yes, the societies are pretty much like political parties.

Why are they still so united? Because they keep each other in check, and there are demons next door. However, everyone still vies for power. You will catch glimpses of politics in the upcoming chapters and understand a bit more about its workings.

(Though the angels can also be ‘human’ i.e negative emotions, irrationality and selfishness, on a whole they are more humane.)

The nobility of Aranya rotate – which works for the Aranyans as the societies don’t have as much influence in Aranya as some of the others – so the nobles are kept in check by themselves. Each country in the HU is a little different from the other. Just like countries on Earth. (Check out the latest Azra-El map in my artwork section.)

Then, there is the Holy Caledonian Empire, which is pretty much under the influence of the Malakim society and its nobles.

The Xian country has a powerful Empress.

The Lanoan are mostly Chayot (enlightenment) – monks

The northern countries are heavily influenced by Seraphim (Justice).

Ophanim (Wisdom) society is widespread among the intellectuals.

The Kamikoku is an isolationist country.

The Elohim and Erelim (Courage and Valor) have a strong say in the armed forces.

So, on…

Hope that answers some of your musings.

Have fun,

CapDragon121

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I still don't see much use in the whole anti-incest-angst-arc he had going on. Honestly, it wasn't interesting, and it just made him come off as super annoying. This is mostly due to him creepily semi-forcing sexy times on her at first and then just backing off and cutting her off when she got addicted to it.

Overall you just made him come off as a douche throughout the entire thing. Like.. literally nothing changed, other than her wanting to call him her son/daughter instead of her nephew/niece. It was such an arbitrary thing to make a big deal out of.

oxygen5011oxygen5011about 4 years ago
Amazing

It's one of the best scenes I've seen

PafMcFapPafMcFapover 3 years ago
Quick note

Thank you for this series. A good read and some very sexy moments.

Small note. You introduced Rin with a "choppy boy cut" in Ch4, but as the more femme twin in this chapter.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

The height thing that was erotic at first is now beyond distracting. Astrid is the only sex scene that's not making me retroactively cringe. Here's hoping for a growth spurt. Soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapDragon121@CapDragon121
I am a time-traveling dragon with a fetish for human women. I am also the author of "The Azra El Series". Arc 1: The Heavenly Union, is complete. Arc 2: The Hela Empire (ongoing) (Its being posted as "Azra-El Series Arc 2") Notification (July 19th, 2022): A while back, I cam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES