All Comments on 'The Azra-El Series Ch. 09'

by CapDragon121

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
CapDragon121CapDragon121over 5 years agoAuthor
Map of Azra El & Patreon

The map will be published in the artworks section. I've submitted it but it hasn't been posted yet.

PATREON: This work will always remain FREE. Please don't even think I've sold out.

However, if you feel like showing appreciation to my work through a few dollars, I’d gladly accept it (who doesn't like a little extra money?). I really don’t expect to make any significant amount of money through this.

But hey, if I can one day make a ton of money through this novel, maybe I will become a professional erotica author? Haha. Pipe dreams.

Jokes aside, if I do make some money off this, I will try to make this series more professional. Hire an editor, get some artwork etc. But that may be a long way to go. First, I’ve got to work on spreading my work to more people. Does anyone have any ideas?

I will also promise that regardless of what happens with patreon, I will not let it negatively affect my work.

Anyway, thank you all and have fun. My patreon link is https://www.patreon.com/CapDragon121

You can also find the link under contact section of my profile.

xavierjohn131997xavierjohn131997over 5 years ago
Good work

I really like your story very much and I really looking forward for the fight scenes in the story. Keep the good work and be a contest winner of literotica

kyotie913kyotie913over 5 years ago
Great so far

I am enjoying this story very much, I just hope you don't think you need to bring in heavy violence to keep the story going like some of your fellow writhers do when writing a multiple chapter stories

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Hmmm

This is just a personal quest, and I would first like to state it is by no means a request, just an observation. But I find myself in this moment unable to recall (if it has been posted already) the description of the Demon's wings. Aside from that, I'm just giddy about the story so far, and can't help but think of a hilarious occurrence in which Sky shows up unexpectedly. Again, not a request, just a personal comic strip in my head. Write your own story, you're far better at telling it than I ever could be. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
best chapter so far

1 sex scene per chapter feels right. I could live with less, because the world and the lore you are building is so interesting, but i recon i'm the minority here.

quick question about the patreon. if it takes off are you going to up the release speed, because i'd really like to read more from you.

CapDragon121CapDragon121over 5 years agoAuthor
Patreon and Demon wings

Hey Anon - I am glad you like the story more than the sex haha. But yeah, I think you're the minority. To answer your question about Patreon, I will be honest. Unless I start making a good amount of money, which I think is unlikely at this moment, I doubt I can increase the speed (I have a job and the novel already takes up most of my free time). Check out my patreon page - you will see what you can get if you sponsor me. It's mostly to show me some appreciation :P but I will try to add small perks that don't really affect other's experience of my work.

Ahren: I've mentioned the basic differences between the demons and angels in chapter 2. Their wings are darker in color than angel wings (Black, darker shades etc). Some of them also have noticeable physical differences.

Sky does make a sudden appearance :P. Good guess.

PS: The map is also available on my patreon page (its free)

https://www.patreon.com/CapDragon121

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great chapter.

I thought you would be posting a new chapter sometime soon and I was right. You did a great job with the massage and sex scene. All and all the story is coming along very nicely. So keep up the great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New Reader, Enjoyed reading

I really had a great time reading this book. I think the sex scenes are done really well. Its good that you go into detail with sex scene because if they are cut short, the enjoyment of reading is lost. Also its good that you try to have atleast one sex scene in a chapter, this is my expectation from the first chapter when you mention this book is going to be a lot of sex. I was wondering if you are going to have blaze bang older ladies like Elys mom's... tbh I really hope you do. I really look forward to the next chapter.

ReaderReaderficReaderReaderficover 5 years ago
Wow

The story is great as always keep up the good work and as long as you post I'll be there to read

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Ty ty for response ^.^

Aye aye on the color scheme, I'm remembering that now. It was more along the lines of "Some of them also have noticeable physical differences." that was my curiosity. At least to me, angel wings give off more of a soft feathered look or feel. Even if they are also feathered, I was (hoping?) for something a bit more different for the demons. If only to distinguish them more from angels than just, "Oh, we're light and good, and they are dark and bad." More of an epic quest for our boy to one day, far far into the future to bridge a gap that's more than just cultural (not that a cultural bridge wouldn't be an amazing achievement). And again, this is not a request, just an internal comic strip my brain runs with for stories I like. The more I know about the worlds, the more 'accurate' my fantasies can be.

Thanks again for your writing and your dialogue. It is very much appreciated. ^.^

wankr65wankr65over 5 years ago
Keep them coming

I'm really happy that this story is constantly updated, I've seen many stories go up to 7 or 8 chapters and just stop and and it gives me satisfaction to know that this story seems promising enough to get past that ditch and with constant feed back from the author it just puts my mind at ease to know such a great story is being given so much attention to detail and it's longevity with alot of options to expand the story on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing premise and good story progression

please continue this story until the end it’s great

RanceSamaRanceSamaover 5 years ago
BLAZE'S PASSIVE CORRUPTION POWER?

Does Blaze have some kind of passive corruptive/charm/mind control power? It seems like he's able to charm any angel he comes into sexual contact with. Especially after he deflowers her. I have noticed, and you've also partially explored it in this new chapter, that angels are getting "Awakened" to their inner pervert by our (chaotic-evil?) "hero", Blaze-kun (aka: Big Bro/Oni-chan!).

This is why I was wondering if somehow Blaze got stronger in his powers as a male angel by being given the name Blaze and/or Dr from his new mild umm I mean "mum"! Hence why I am thinking this may be comparable to Rimuru naming Veldora as Tempest and him being given the names Rimuru and Tempest and somehow evolving in his powers. I was just curious if a similar this is happening here and we'll get confirmation on this. Thanks.

Also, this story makes me think of the anime "That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime"! I can't really explain why but I feel likethere exists some similarities between both stories. It's got to the point where Ihave started calling your story "That Time I got Reincarnated as an ANGEL"! Hehehe!

Poor divine realm. All those virgin angels (and future "virgin" demons) are just asking to be deflowered by Blaze lol!

Oh and wouldn't it be cool if, like in the aforementioned Slime anime, monsters could evolve or get a boost in stats when given a name!? Imagine Blaze naming a Demon and welcoming her into his harem! Of course they may both face prosecution of some kind maybe, for doing that.

So does a multi-winged angel evolve in Boston status and rank in angel society of everyone knows about it in this world? Just curious how wings work as status symbols. Especially since it seems having wings at an extremely young age for an angel is both rare and looked in awe upon, with witnesses emmideately thinking you're potentially the most powerful angel alive. So I wanted to know what to expect if Blaze ends up getting multiple pairs of wings and ends up being given the highest angel rank or something lol or having all angels bowing down to him and worshiping him or giving him preferential treatment, or him taking advantage of that opportunity and asking for ummm "tributes". Perhaps he could even ask for private sessions with...ahem! Got carried away there ehehe.

Suffice to say, well done on this amazing chapter of this story. I see more potential with him asking teachers (or fellow students) to "relieve him" of his groin "problem" hehehe! And what was that tease about plotting against the headmistress and what is he gonna do with the Pegasus trainer? What will he do with his adoring fans now that he's the apex Predator umm I mean top of the food chain umm uh... Now that he's the most powerful in Year 1A?

Since he's the oldest in his year group, does this mean his entourage should be considered kouhais and do they consider him their senpai conversely? I personally wouldn't mind if they view him like this... And more! (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

I simply can't wait to find out!

dankmemezdankmemezover 5 years ago
Synopsis

A 20-year old man named Blaze wakes in a new world and within a new angelic body. The world of Azra-El is filled with winged angels and demons, energy manipulation magic, and devoid of men. The previous memories of his life guide his actions in introducing the concept of sexual pleasure to the innocent females of Azra-El who have long since forgotten what men are.

Delve into the intricacies of Azra-El, teeming with its own mystical creatures and factions, and the entirely new concept of sex. Follow the adventure of Blaze as he explores new knowledge, power, and women. The world may have forgotten about the existence of men before, but not this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love it but two questions.

1. Will their be any valkyries if you know what they are and if you do will they be warriors or guard's or something like that.

2. Just a suggestion but if you do put in valkyries can they have the wing's from the valkyries in God of War the new one you don't have to but maybe you can make it work or something close to them also maybe possibly let them have a nordic accent if you can hopefully you read this and think about it also thank you for taking time to read our comments and have a nice day or night or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Blaze

Blaze seems to be turning into a lil devil, is he part demon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

I jerk off like horse to this potent stuff ...what you do mister with your words to make it so sensous? You must be the legendary zperm pen, the person who could make anyone cum with his ink blots

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Elementals

You should bring an Elementals into your story they are very powerful beings

colddieselcolddieselalmost 5 years ago
Innocence

What makes the sex scenes work especially well is the sheer innocence of the Angels. They don't have to overcome centuries of guilt and a conscience as humans do.

oxygen5011oxygen5011about 4 years ago
Well written

An amazing sex scene too! I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sex too fast and often

I am enjoying the world building, and the internal dialogues if Blaze. The sex scenes are also hot. I have two criticisms though regarding their timing and frequency.

First, there are so many sex scenes that I have started to skip them. It may be because I am binge reading the story, but it feels like there is relatively little pause between the sex scenes. Longer pauses between them would allow more coverage of the plot, and make the sex scenes more appealing when they happen.

Second, Blaze seems to "massage" everyone almost immediately after meeting them. Most times that we meet a character whose appearance is described as attractive to Blaze, we can reliably count on having a sex scene with within 1 chapter max. While there is a certain appeal to the idea of having sex with every attractive woman you meet, it starts to feel shallow. There is little buildup and we hardly know the character before sex occurs, so there is no emotional connection. As of now, the only characters I am attached to are Elyssa, Jie Er, and Rebecca.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapDragon121@CapDragon121
I am a time-traveling dragon with a fetish for human women. I am also the author of "The Azra El Series". Arc 1: The Heavenly Union, is complete. Arc 2: The Hela Empire (ongoing) (Its being posted as "Azra-El Series Arc 2") Notification (July 19th, 2022): A while back, I cam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES