The Azra-El Series Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should've seen him when he looked like a shaved rat," Blaze laughed at her. The bird was now quite plump and cuddly but Blaze still remembered him from the first day he met him – wrinkly, helpless and ill-tempered. He loved the bird then and loved him even more now.

"You know, I just remembered the first time we spoke," Rachel said to him. "You said you hoped to ride a Quetzal one day. I thought it was just a childish dream. I can't wait till he is big enough to ride. I will be happy to just watch you fly him around."

Blaze nodded and gave them a little smile. His classmates knew that he needed to place in the top three in the tournament in order to keep Sky, but they had a naïve sort of confidence in Blaze. They didn't know he had to fight someone nearly as strong as Elyssa to win the USMAT.

***

Friday evening, before he left for home the weekend, Blaze headed to Claudis' house to spend some time with her and the quetzal.

He found Sky swinging on Gyrill's tail, by holding onto to it with his beak and swinging his wings from side to side. The patient Pegasus seemed to have chosen to simply put up with it, while Claudis cleaned their stall with a wry smile on her lips.

Sky's new coop beside the academy's stable was coming along but was still unfinished.

Blaze quickly helped Claudis clean up the stall before playing around with Sky and the Pegasus. Gyrill clearly liked the bird a lot more when he wasn't swinging on her tail.

"I am going home for the weekend," he stated solemnly to Claudis, as he started a game of fetch with Sky.

"Don't worry, Blaze, I will take care of him. I am sorry things turned out this way and you can't take him back with you," she said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I know..." he replied glumly as Sky returned with his stick.

Claudis let Blaze throw the stick around a few times before she spoke again. "Are you staying for the night?"

"No. I need to wake up early for my carriage and I have a few errands to finish before leaving."

"Okay. Let's get the animals in for the night then," Claudis told him. Blaze's hour with Sky was up and though no-one was watching them at the moment, Claudis at least wanted to keep the pretense up. She didn't put it past the Malakim to find an excuse to take Sky away.

As the sun was beginning to set, Sky begrudgingly accepted being led into the stall with Gyrill. He gave Blaze a goodnight squawk before huddling into the makeshift nest of twig and straw that Claudis had made for him.

"Come inside for a moment," Claudis said, taking Blaze's hand.

She led him into her house and quickly closed the door behind them, before pushing him against the side wall.

"What is it?" Blaze squeaked in surprise. Claudis didn't mean to be rough, but she was a tall and strong angel, and her push carried surprising weight.

"I was hoping to get my dose for the weekend," she replied with a slight blush on her face. Before Blaze could reply, she kneeled and pulled his shorts down.

"Do you mind?" she asked, taking his flaccid member into her hand and stroking up and down his length. It didn't take long for him to get hard.

Blaze didn't even bother to respond as he gazed down into her vibrant grey eyes.

Taking his silence as acceptance, she quickly plopped his head into her mouth, kissing it and swirling her wet tongue around its tip. She held his balls in one hand and pumped his shaft with the other, bobbing her head up and down while slowly inching lower and lower.

"Hela's butt!" Blaze cried out as she suddenly took away her hand and swallowed his entire length. He felt himself deep down her throat, her muscles swallowing around the head of his cock as she held him in place and looked up with watering eyes.

No one else was as good with their mouth as Claudis; especially because she seemed to love it. Sucking him with her cheeks, she slowly pulled back up and slid her wet lips along his length.

"Fraking hell!" Blaze couldn't help but curse out in pleasure. He didn't know how he managed to not burst right then.

Claudis pulled back until he fell free of her mouth and smiled up at him. A string of saliva connected her lips with his shaft. "Don't curse," she reprimanded. Just because she loved his reactions didn't mean she would tolerate bad language. She was still his teacher.

"You don't even know what it means!" Blaze complained. It was hard to take her seriously when she had his prick in her hand. Or maybe I should.

"No, but I can tell it's a curse," she said, before swallowing his cock again.

Claudis' hair was short and white in a boy cut, but she had had long bangs on her right. A lock of hair fell against him and her nose, obstructing Blaze's view. He reached for it and tucked it behind her ear.

Claudis smiled at him with her eyes while she eagerly bobbed her head down his length. She loved the musky scent that pervaded her senses whenever she was close to his cock. It sparked her brain and awoke a torrid hunger that could only be satisfied by having him in her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around him and tasted him before burying it back down her throat. Blaze hissed. She wrapped her arms around his waist, grabbing and kneading his butt cheeks to pull him deeper.

Her movements became faster, and for the first time, Blaze had to hold someone's head to make them go slower. She was going too fast for him to last long and he wanted it to savor it more.

But Claudis didn't want to slow down. She usually let him take lead in other acts, but not when it came to a blowjob and not when she felt him so fully inside her.

She only quickened her pace, looking up at him with a desperate hunger as she swallowed his cock down her throat in long fast strokes. Blaze's knees almost buckled. His whole body was alight with pleasure and he held on to her head for support, his balls tightening and readying to fill her hot, hungry mouth.

The door slammed open.

"MO- What the HELA?" cried the angel standing at the doorway. Her hair was a light pink, but she had her mother's grey eyes and angular features that were currently scrunched in anger.

"Tonya!" Claudis exclaimed, pulling away from Blaze with a wet slurp. Blaze quickly turned around and pulled up his shorts. He could only hope that the younger angel had not got a good look at it.

AWKWARD! Blaze cried mentally as he slowly turned around. There was something uncomfortable about a daughter walking in on her mother with a mouthful of cock.

"What is going on here?" Tonya asked again, staring daggers at Blaze. What she had seen made absolutely no sense to her, but she was convinced he was doing something wrong to her mother.

"I will explain later. What are you doing here so early, honey?" Claudis asked softly, wiping her mouth on her sleeve.

"I heard about the quetzal at Tir. I wanted to come back early and see how you were feeling about it. But lo and behold, the quetzal is actually here. Why the freak do we have a freaking quetzal in our stall, mother? Haven't you suffered enough because of its kind?" she screeched as her nostrils flared.

"Er... I will excuse myself and let you two talk over ... stuff," Blaze said softly and tried to sneak past the pink head.

"You stay right THERE! This entire thing is probably your fault," Tonya said, cutting him off and pushing against his shoulder.

"Ugh? What do you mean? You don't even know me," Blaze said, eyeing the door.

"I know exactly who you are. You're the dumb Righteous Fury who tortured my Pegasus. I knew you were bad news from the minute mom told me about it," she said, blocking the doorway with her hand.

Uh oh. "Look kid, I am really sorry about Badava. I-" he started explaining like a wise older man.

"You just keep quiet, and why the freak are you taking that tone with me. I am fifty years older than you," Tonya said, shutting him up and turned to her mother.

Strangely, her words and attitude did not bother Blaze. Despite being much younger than her, he couldn't get rid of the feeling of being the responsible older one. Maybe fucking her mother had something to do with it.

He had heard about Tonya from Claudis. The angel had described her daughter as a spirited, kind and compassionate young angel. It looked like she may have underemphasized the spirited part.

Claudis let out a deep sigh. "Let her go, Tonya. I can't really explain how, but Blaze Er is only trying to help me. It's complicated. You can chew her out later," she said, shaking her head. She had hoped their first meeting would be a little more friendly.

"Listen to your mother, child," Blaze said, placing a hand on Tonya's shoulder. She was a good few inches taller than him. "She knows best," he declared, sagely nodding his head.

"You- You..." Tonya started fuming.

Blaze chose the moment to duck down under her hand and scamper into the garden. Before either Tonya or Claudis could even register what was happening, he manifested his wings and took to the skies.

"LATER GATOR!" he yelled at the furious young angel. "Take care of Sky for me, Claudis."

I am barely twenty. I don't think I can explain a mother's needs to her daughter! He told himself as he flew back to the dorm. Besides, I would've probably made things worse by staying. Claudis can manage on her own.

Tonya looked to go after him, but Claudis grabbed her hand, which was enough for Blaze to disappear into the night skies.

oOo

Blaze made his way to the carriages the next morning, half expecting to run into a mad Tonya. Thankfully, both the short walk to the Pegasi carriages and the trip back home proved to be uneventful.

Rebecca and Splash picked him up at Varan and they quickly headed for home. Jie Er made an extravagant lunch as usual and the family enjoyed the meal, despite the solemn mood in the house.

Rebecca tried to lighten the mood, but she and the otter seemed to be as affected by Sky's absence as the other two. They had seen the bird grow from a hatchling, and it was hard to accept the fact that he could be taken away by someone else.

"Aunty Jie Er," Blaze began after their meal, and told her about the training class over the winter break. Jie Er listened and patiently waited until he was done.

"No," she replied simply.

"Aunty... I know it will be hard to not have me over the break, but I need to do this for Sky," Blaze said, failing to see the conviction behind Jie Er's eyes.

"That is exactly why you need to be here over the break," she said looking straight into his eyes. Her voice was steely and determined, "I will train you."

oOoOo

Author's Note: Finally have decent titles for The Azra El Series

Book 1 (until chapter 10) – Blazing Fury.

Book 2 (until chapter 18 or 19) – Righteous ... (Don't want to spoil it)

P.S: Don't miss the adventures of CapDragon below.

Terms: The angels may or not be using these silly abbreviations in their conversation, but the author is most certainly using them cause he is a lazy ass.

YAMAT: Young Angel Martial Arts Tournament.

USMAT: Under Sixty Martial Arts Tournament.

Conversation I overheard between Phil and Betty (my pet stars) – True Story.

Betty: Where is my mat? (referring to her yoga mat. Even stars made of burning hydrogen seem to be into yoga for some reason).

Phil: You mean ya mat?

Betty: Yes.

Phil: It's being held in D'warka of the Holy Caledonian empire. We should go visit.

Betty: You're an idiot.

Note from Phil the star: The story below is not part of the series, but I am sure all of you want to know more about the great dragon that is writing this story.

Adventures of Capricious Dragon.

Once upon a time —one hundred and twenty-two million years ago to be exact, there lived a cute little *ahem* handsome and big dragon named Capricious.

He was a happy and whimsical little dragon, hopping over stars and carefreely flitting between galaxies, in the company of Mama and Dada dragon. What were their names you ask? He didn't know. He was only a hundred million years old. He is sure they have cool names though. Something like Dada Awesome and Mama Spectacular.

One fine year (dragons don't count in days for obvious reasons), they were drifting along the darkness of space, when they came by a pretty galaxy.

**Okay, timeout! I made Phil write this for me, but he is obviously not very good with words. There is no oomph in them. I am gonna take over**

I believe you humans call this galaxy the Bode's galaxy. It is big, sparkly and has the most perfect spiral of all the galaxies I have seen.

I remember coursing through its fluffy gas clouds and punting its shiny little stars, when I was suddenly distracted by a nice glittering accretion disk surrounding the black hole at the center of the galaxy. What can I say? I like shiny objects.

I can usually gobble up a regular sized supergiant for lunch and poop out black holes, but a supermassive black hole is an entirely different story. And, I was only a kid dragon.

Mama had always warned me about those big nasty holes. I should've listened. I was mesmerized by the beauty of its toroidal ring of ionized matter, while it attracted me (like literal gravitational attraction) towards its all-consuming darkness.

"LITTLE CAP!" I heard mama's scream.

BOOOOM. An untimely but powerful gamma ray burst from the black hole blinded me and sent me spiraling towards its event horizon. I saw the horror on my parents' faces, before they suddenly disappeared from view.

I remember struggling against the black hole's pull, and the pain of spaghettification is still vivid in my mind. But for how long I struggled, I don't remember. Time gets a bit loopy around a black hole.

Anyway, I ultimately managed to remember the laws of momentum and mass transfer that my dad taught me. I decided to release a gas cloud from my behind (You humans may call it dragon fart, but it was a lot more magnificent in reality). The force by which I expelled the gas gave me the edge required to pull free, and I scampered away from the black hole.

I am not going to go into the details of the calculation – suffice to say it takes the genius of an extraordinary dragon to figure out the exact angle at which I had release my fart ... er ... gas cloud.

Relieved and exhausted, I looked around for my parents.

But they were nowhere to be found. Being extremely tired from all the exertion, I decided to take a nap in a nearby gas cloud (not a fart) for a couple of million years and wait for my parents to find me.

When I woke up, my parents had still not appeared. I figured they got lost in their search. They had always been a tad bad with directions. That's how they lost my big brother too, or maybe he lost them - Semantics.

I played around in Bode's galaxy for ten million more years, but soon I got bored of it. The stupid thing didn't even have partly sentient life that I could mess around with. So, I decided to search for my parents myself. I looked for the nearest galaxy and zipped to it.

I traversed six galaxies, including a cigar shaped one – that one was cool, before I finally ended up in the Milky Way. I blitzed through its space, searching for Mama and Dada, before I smelled something familiar. I followed the scent and arrived at the puny little star called the Sun.

I immediately sensed the life on one of its planets (you guys), and I realized the scent was my ancestor's poop, which had condensed into the planet you peeps call Earth. I was disappointed to say the least.

But I had been traveling for a hundred million years and I was tired. The planet also seemed to house some interesting creatures. Believe it or not, you guys are actually interesting. Most fully sentient life I've met has evolved past emotions, and that makes 'em kinda robotic.

Curiosity caught the dragon and I descended my awesome self onto your lands. I condensed my size befitting one for such a tiny planet and landed amongst a bunch of pine trees in the middle of a nice hiking trail.

The fresh and invigorating smell of pine elated my senses as I took in the beautiful surroundings.

That's when I spotted her.

Awestruck and bedazzled by my glorious form, she stood staring with her mouth ajar. And I must say, I was equally captivated.

She was beautiful. Hair like feathery flax, eyes like galaxies, lips like cherries, and freckles. Oh, I loved those light brown freckles over her creamy skin.

"Aieeeeeeeeee," she screamed in terror when she came to her senses and turned around to flee.

I subconsciously made a swipe at her, trying to hold her in place and calm her down.

Poof went my first love, in the flames of my own emotions. I was still a little hot, you see. Condensing a lot of mass in a small space apparently makes for really high temperatures.

...To be continued.

Q&A

Q. Are we done with the voyeurism (peeping) yet?

A. For now. I've been leading up to this scene with Alice for a while. I am satisfied :P. But Alice may never truly be done with her peeping ways.

Q. Why can Sky already fly?

A. If we say that Sky was around 1-2 weeks old when Blaze found him, he should be around 22 weeks old when he flew to Blaze (Yes, I know. It doesn't feel that long – I rechecked the timeline). Parrots begin to fly anywhere between 4-16 weeks of age, depending on their size. Like Ahren mentioned in the comments, Avians/birds have a natural instinct to fly. Sky is a gigantic bird, but the only limiting factor is the growth of feathers. That took a while for him 😊.

Q. How did Sky find his way to Blaze? (Finbar9800)

A. Nope! No GPS connection between Blaze and Sky. It's Splash and her excellent senses. She is a tracker that one, and she doesn't merely rely on smell. You didn't think she was just a cute irrelevant otter did ya? I plan to make Sky and Splash a duo of sorts, later on in the story.

Q. How long is the 'Miss' gag going to go on for? (R3velation)

A. As I mentioned earlier, Miss is a gender-neutral word on Azra-El – there is only one gender on the continent, except for Blaze of course. I could use a different word, but it's easier to call everyone 'Miss'. I also find it funny to use the word as a prefix for Blaze and I intend it as a source of annoyance for him.

It is not intended to introduce any sort of sexual ambiguity to Blaze's character. Though you may feel free to think so, if that is your thing.

Q. Where's the Blazing Piroutte? Why didn't Blaze use it against Priscilla?

A. The move is still a work in progress. He is not going to use it against a real opponent until he masters it.

Q. Did Blaze act cool after beating up a girl?

A. Yes. Yes, he did.

Q. Why would Rebecca feel off about Blaze doing it with her mother? (Horny Mythic Creature)

A. Emotions aren't entirely logical, are they?

That said, a bit of instinctual protectiveness, jealousy, disgust and so on may all play a part in her reaction. I may explore this in more detail later, so I won't give you a straight answer.

Why do humans link sex with love? I think its innate – Rebecca maybe feeling something instinctual in the same way. You can use logic to make sense of your emotions, but most can't use it to entirely curb them.

But none of this means that Rebecca will absolutely hate him if he does anything with Aurnia. She'd just prefer if he doesn't.

Q. Does the above conversation between Phil and Betty mean that they have gained sentience?

A. Who knows. They've been talking to me recently, but it could all be in my head. Maybe you're all in my head. Or maybe the mere presence of my superlative self has given them sentience.