When Being Bitchy Backfires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a look at a real man's cock, Kianna," Josh taunted the trophy tease who just less than a second ago was bitchily bossing him around in his bedroom... and now was a sexy MILF in the headlights...

"oh my god..." Kelli couldn't take her eyes off how aroused the young man she couldn't stand for how cocky he... cock... his cock was... Kelli's composure was gone and she couldn't look away from...

Josh felt his erection growing harder at how Kelli was wavering where she stood... she tried to turn away but another wave of dizzy tipsiness made her lose her balance and she took at tiny step forward... but as she did, she felt her dress pull even tighter around her body...

...another half step forward and the sound of satin RIPPING filled the room as the expensive dress slowly began to lower and Kelli gasped loudly as her bare breasts slipped free of her dress.

The very sight of Kelli losing her composure and her dress made Josh harder than he ever felt... so hard it hurt, making him groan.

Part 13: Kelli Losing Her Dress

OMIGOD!

The sound of my expensive Dolce dress ripping down my body fills my ears...my exposed skin tingling.... my bare breasts bounce firmly from the neckline of my dress...

... i try to turn the other way to see why my dress is... but OMIGOD it just makes my dress RIPPING down happen faster...

... in a panic i try to turn back the other way, helpless.... unaware of how I am making myself look like

"Kianna.." I hear your groan.... a groan that turns into a growl...

As I try to turn this way then that trying to look over my shoulder to see what is causing my expensive wardrobe malfunction.... but i only get dizzier... wobbling in my 6" heels... losing my balance...

Part 14: Josh Takes Trophy Wife Taken Down A Notch

The motion of the Kelli losing her balance and toppling forward causes the hem of her ruined dress to rip free, forcing the bedroom door open just a slight bit

... her gasp fills the room and echoes down the hallway...

... as the dress pulling free from the door halts her wardrobe malfunction, yet sends the half naked wife falling forward towards...

...Josh growl grows more animalistic as Kelli helplessly falls forward toward the bed...

... her mouth half open from the breathless gasp that rises in surprise at how fast things have turned yet also seemingly in slow motion as Kelli as Kianna as Kelli falls forward face first

...as Josh thrusts his hips, forcing his erection upward toward her half open mouth...

Part 15: Kelli Loses Control

"ohhhhhhMMMMMNNN!"

I feel the tip of your erection push past my lips as I finish falling onto your bed, my face meeting your lifting hips.

My eyes meet yours...and for a moment the only sound in the room is my breathless gasp muffled by the round tip of your incredible cock half past my lips...

The moment my lips are on your cock, I feel it grow even harder....your intense gaze has me helpless flustered at how you've turned my bitchiness against me....your dirty, sexual smile like a victory you've wanted... yet part of you just as surprised as I at how this just happened...

... and just as i realize this moment can just be over if I lift my head away from...

"My cock looks perfect with your lips on the tip," your hungry chuckle flusters my mind, "now lets see the rest."

Just as I realize what you mean, your hips thrust upward and I feel your tip push past my lips and your strong long hard shaft glides into my warm wet mouth.

Part 16: Josh Turns Kelli Into Kianna

"OHHmmmNNNNNMMM!"

Kelli's muffled moan is like music to ears of the young man pumping his long hard cock into her married mouth. He gleefully sees the way her red lip gloss is showing on his throbbing shaft, glistening from her wet mouth moving helplessly up and down his cock thrusting almost roughly yet with deliberate rhythm.

"Fuck yessss," Josh's whispered words are like taunting encouragement while revealing the long pent up pleasure he's been after. "You look so fucking sexy with my cock in your mouth. Just like I knew you would. Just like Kianna! Yesss!"

"MMMMMnnnnnMMMM!" Kelli blushes, unable to stop herself from moaning around the young man's throbbing cock that she can't stop from thrusting into her mouth, making her perform oral like his private milf porn star...

....or not as private as she thinks.

Part 17: Kelli Gives In

As you feel your orgasm building, your breathing becomes heavier, deeper and at the same time you pause in thrusting your hips to force your incredible cock in my mouth....

"ohmmmmmmNNNNN!"

I blush at how I find myself moaning around your throbbing shaft and shamelessly sucking you like a slut, half naked in my ruined dress...your secret slut....your Kianna for your eyes only...

....my eyes close as I take you deeper into my eager mouth, the wet sloppy slurping and my porn star sounding moans....

...unaware there is an audience watching me...

.... performing oral on you...

... just like Kianna... only better...

Epilogue: TWO WEEKS LATER:

The day after the party, my husband returned home from a business trip. I was able to visit my stylist to return to my more natural auburn hair color that Clark prefers. He was in a good mood and pleased with himself for signing the client. I felt nervous and beyond upset with myself for performing oral on his rival colleague Josh... but as one week turned into two with no work or social events to attend and keeping me from having to be cordial to Josh.

So, when two weeks later when Clark's company's client mixer was being held at Helen and Ron's, my confidence had returned knowing I was just going to avoid Josh completely. Simple as that.

While I was sitting in front of my makeup mirror and actually ready on time, I could hear my husband on his phone talking to someone... and Clark mentioned Josh's name a few times and with such disparaging tones... it made me a touch nervous... so when Clark was done with the call, I innocently asked him, "What did Josh do now, honey?"

Clark sighed and eventually said, "Josh has been bragging all around the office the last two weeks to so about how he had a part two weeks ago and how he "got lucky" with a female guest he claims is a very popular MILF porn star."

I forced a laugh and said, "He's obviously lying. How would he ever be able to proof such a ridiculous boast?"

"He claims he has a video of her half naked and going down on him."

A wave of nervousness washed over me. "A video? How could he -"

"Someone opened the bedroom door enough to get footage of the porn star half naked and blowing him on the bed."

My eyes went wide and I felt as if I would feint. I quickly looked away and pretended to touch up my makeup while i said, "I'm proud of you for not having interest in validating his chauvinistic behavior."

"Well, dear," Clark stammered, "I did put money in the pool he's lying... but I would be lying if I said I want to see if the lucky bastard got sucked off by such a perfectly slutty MILF porn star like Kianna Dior."

12