All Comments on 'When Bill Took Pictures'

by krwrite

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cuckboy stories. And cumslut whore stories

Same old same old. Swinging and Cuckold stories really are getting so fucking boring. In this case a two for one a swinging Cuckold story! Well done no one else has thought of that idea.

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13about 14 years ago
Excellent Story

Nicely developed and well written. Hope there's more!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
I wonder if the girls had this planned when Jan had to go to her mother's.

A good hot story that needs to continue with Ken getting to fuck Jan.

I loved the slow build-up to this well written story.

A good solid theme and concept and a good writing style.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
maybe professionally written

but I can't really see the difference. there is still the same background of so called friends at least betraying one other. it's funny that the so called swingers are less honest than others. I clearly start to believe that characters/people in that lifestyle have come short in developping through the years. the behaviour is more like some real early teens up to maybe the age of 16 or 17. The french writer Catherine Millet born in 1948 published a book where she described her life as a fucktoy with men and women and with her still married 2nd or 3rd husband. she published that book at the age of 53. now 9 years later she published this year, 2010 a book with the title jealousy. somewhere along that time she started to mature and wrote about the painful experiance she hardly could understand in the beginning herself. then she stopped swinging at all. so what to think of that ? hey I don't need anybody around me who is rather dead than grown up ever. before that slow bloomer gets to my level she has to be highlander herself. it took her 62 years to come to a point where I have been at the age of 20.

erotic ? I don't know if its erotic when some adults still have the mind of a 12 year old.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 14 years ago
Good, but . . .

Thanx for submitting your story. I really liked the beginning and I thougtht it was going somewhere, but then it became a lot of "they did this", :"he did this", "she did this", etc. Very dry and without real passion. I can't put my finger on it, but I hope you keep trying.

It is beyond me how anyone can create stories like I find here, but some people have a real ability to make a store arousing and not just "fact telling".

Tons of very good writers to take example from - rgjohn, leodavis, dr_mabeuse, wolf bennington, lothario the great, thesoundandfury.

Good luck.

sirhugssirhugsabout 14 years ago
more please

gotta let Jan get her turn...

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGabout 14 years ago
good story

believable, enjoyable, nice pace, I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pretty Good Story

Well thought out, well written. Just a bit contrived when Bill put his cock into her, without even asking. I'm sure the girls had most of this planned, and may have more plans to carry out.lol A good lenght, got three jack off sessions, hope the next installment is quick.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyabout 14 years ago
Loved it

Well written and very erotic. May need a little more editing, but still very good

-Joe-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

Wow i really loved this story, read it a couple or times, it could be really true.

I love stories where the woman is telling the guy, what has/is beeing done to her, by another guy.

as i work over seas, 4 days a week, i do this type of thing with my husband by phone, let me tell you, it can get to you., my husband loves it.

PLEASE DO MORE!!!!

my id, as i have now started to write here, 'lucioz'

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Very well written

Nice buildup to a fantasy fulfilment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So when

When Jan freaks when she finds out what they've done Ken's screwed because Jan won't play and Bill has a taste of something that he won't want to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was a hot story but that marriage is over

Once you cross the line their is no turning back. Getting high have sex with another can only led to more problems. When do you stop and how many other get involved . Talking fanatasys is one thing living them out is another. Basically end of marriage. As we know it they have to break up in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Actually I think she planned to fuck Bill all along

Now if Bill's wife doesn't go along with this he's scewed1!! Bill will be fucking her as often as he wants and it will be sad for her husband when he catches them one afternoon!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
another gentle and loving commnet from the asshole of LIT!

We're glad you died before you had any kids too asshole 5 for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This shit is one of the worst garbage I ever skipped trough !!

Inane to the point of stupidity ! "1*" !!

livetoreadlivetoreadabout 8 years ago

I always wonder why the negative comments without anything constructive come from anonymous. Obviously they don't write anything themselves and don't know how difficult it can be to articulate both the visual and emotional aspects of a situation so that the reader loses him/herself in the story. This story was told in a believable format, it left room for additional chapters, and was a good length. The sex was discriptive, without overdoing it, which allows the reader to draw their own pictures. (Way more erotic then a movie). That being said, the editing was horrid, especially at the beginning when you're trying to get the reader drawn into the tail. This was a five star story with two star editing. I look forward to reading more of your work, but hope you find an editor to review it first. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn Good

Don't pay attention to the @55holes that whine and complain. Every story is not for everyone and they should go back to the Gay Male section if they aren't happy here. Well thought out, well timed, and great buildup.

Been looking for part 2. Don't disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not very good

somewhat juvenile

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Asshole!!

THAT is an asshole friend, that would no longer be a friend. For that stunt, I would have cut off his dick! Then put a bullet between his eyes.

As for wifey: what, she doesn't know how to protect her OWN integrity, and whip around, scratch the bastard's eyes out, and scream "NO"!!? For that, one between her cheating eyes,as well. They never would have found either body.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 4 years ago
Lovely

Ignore the utter religious and moralistic morons who post anonymously. No idea why such people read erotic writing at all save to vent and preach...fuck em!

I enjoyed it x

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not anonymous, and this cuckold sucks tartywhorewife.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wow for a real story, in your own words "What I am about to reveal really happened" this really was fucking horrible.

And if you folks actually talk like that, your time in a mental asylum hasnt improved you at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best!!!!! better than a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous