When Bulls Collide (SND)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark! You WILL put that device on him!"

Jake exited the bathroom, and Sarah finished with her make up. I quickly ran to rinse off and get changed. With my old cage in my pocket, I wondered how I would make this ever happen. It felt like an impossible task. I could feel, Samson was pushing into Jake's territory. I hope I don't get in trouble for all of this. The worry filled my gut.

Chapter 4

Party of 4

As we headed to the club, we noticed the line was incredibly long. "Aw fuck, there's no way we are getting into this place." Jake said in disappointment.

"We will get in, follow me." Samson said. "It always helps to know a local. Samson led us to the front of the line, and we were immediately escorted inside. Sarah and Jake headed straight to the bar, while Samson lead me over to the VIP section. The rope lifted and a sexy brunette ran up and jumped on Sam. Her tight black dress lifted over her ass as she wrapped her legs around his large frame. I looked with wide eyes as I saw she didn't have any panties on. Jake and Sarah approached the section, and were immediately let in.

"Guys I would like you to meet Amelia." Samson said.

"Hi everyone, I am from the resort. I came here with my husband Derek." Amelia said with a big smile.

"Oh Derek? I asked. "I met him at the bar. He had a drink with me and Sam." Jake and Sarah reached out their hands to exchanged pleasantries and proceeded to soak up the atmosphere.

"Yes." Samson confirmed. "But Derek won't be joining us tonight. He is..."

Amelia jumped in. "Unavailable! Derek is unavailable. So I had to come and enjoy my night with this kind man." She smiled and bit her lip as she looked up at Sam.

We proceeded to lounge, and converse with each other at the table that was provided. Drinks were flowing, and Amelia was all over Sam. Sarah kept looking at them flirting with each other. She began rubbing up against Jake while secretly making eye contact with Sam. She caressed his legs, and nibbled on his neck. Each time getting her hand closer and closer to his cock. I know Sarah. She has a very competitive side to her. She wanted to be the one in the spotlight. She was hooked on the alpha male and she wanted to steal Sam. At least I assumed. I mean Jake was an alpha. Was he alpha enough? Is that why Sam gave me that task. To show who was the real man in the room.

I couldn't stop thinking about the cage in my pocket. How was I going to get Jake to put this on. He will never go for it. Than it suddenly hit me. I put down a shot of liquid courage and got everyone's attention. "I've got an idea guys. Why don't we have a little drinking contest. First one to chug 2 beers, wins."

"Oh ya, what does the winner get?" Jake asked arrogantly.

"Better yet, what does the loser get?" Sam interjected

"How about." I paused. I couldn't get it out. My heart was pounding. I built up all the courage inside of me. I quickly reached in my pocket and slammed the cage on the table and quickly said. "How about the loser has to wear this for the night! Winner gets to keep the key." My face went beat red and I couldn't look anyone in the eye. Everyone at the table knew exactly what it was, so any explanation wasn't necessary. But I still felt really awkward.

Nobody said anything for a few seconds. "Ha, even IF I lost, I would never fit in that." Jake Said with a smirk on his face.

"You sound like you have a lot of confidence in winning" Sam said back.

The alpha battle was on. I couldn't believe this was working so well. Nobody even questioned where I got the chastity cage. Sam just needs to win. I mean look at him. The guy is so big I bet he could chug 3 beers faster than I could do one.

"I tell you what. I will chug two beers faster than you can do one. Do we have a bet?" Sam said in confidence.

"I'm not a pussy. If its two beers each you've got yourself a deal." Jake replied with a rude tone.

Sam smiled and waved over the VIP bartender. He placed the order and cleared some room at the table. Sarah and Amelia gave the guys some space and giggled at each other. Both wanting their partner to win. Both eager to get fucked after the club. Jake and Sam rolled up their sleeves.

"I will be the ref I guess." I said.

"No shit." Jake said. "You cant wear two of them." Sam laughed at Jakes joke.

"Yes you will be the judge." Sam said looking at me. "You can film it on your phone, so there will be no cheating or arguing about the winner. "

The drinks arrived and both men got ready. I took my phone out and gave the orders. "ready! Set! Go!" I cried. Both men started drinking when Sam turned to me and winked. Jake was ahead by quite a bit, until Sam engulfed the first beer with ease. He was sandbagging Jake. Sam kept his eye on how much Jake was drinking on the second beer. Leaving little room ahead of him. As they both finished, two clinks hit the table almost simultaneously. "Sam wins." I yelled. Jake was in disbelief.

"Bullshit! Show me that video. There is no fucking way he won. I finished first." Jake said in objection.

"Ok." I said in agreement. "See for yourself."

Jake watched in disappointment. He cussed out the game. "This is bullshit."

"A bet is a bet." Sam said to Jake. "Go put your cage on."

"Listen dick!" Jake said. "I'm not putting that fucking thing on! My cup had more beer in it." The group sounded their disapproval of Jake.

"Ahhh come on." The girls said together.

"Jake, you made a bet. Its only for one night. Tomorrow night you can take your anger out on my tight wet pussy." Sarah said. I was shocked she openly said that. In front of everyone. I could feel myself getting aroused. Just thinking about how puffy and moist she can get. The warmth of her lubricated lips. And the feeling of sliding deep into her. God I missed that.

Jake submitted to Sarah and stood up. "This isnt over." Jake said to Sam as he walked away.

"The bathroom attendant will have lube." Sam said to Jake as he was walking. "If you have trouble fitting all of it in."

Sam looked over at me and gave me a wink. I looked back with a huge smile on my face. I cant believe I did it. I completed the task Sam had given me. I was so excited. Jake is going to be locked up for a night. Its really not that bad. Once you get over the night time erections. And learning to pee. After that its kind of a breeze. I mean you don't ever really get to cum. But he just has to do one night! That's nothing. It will be over before he knows it.

Roughly ten minutes had past until Jake returned to the table. He angrily threw the key at Sam. You could see the hard cage pressed up against his pants. I was shocked he managed to fit everything inside it.

"Double or nothing." Jake said. "If I win this time. I get to take this stupid thing off."

"And what do I get?" Sam replied.

"Whatever you want." Jake answered back.

"Ok but I want to decide what I get after the game. If I win of course." Sam said.

The two men shook on it and agreed to the terms. Jake was clearly wagering off of emotions and not logic. He had no idea what he was betting. It could have been anything! His confidence and anger was clouding his judgement. Or his humiliation had overtaken his senses.

The glasses went up, and down. Sure enough Samson had won another round. Jake, angrily slammed his glass and broke it. Sarah put her hand on Jakes back and smiled. "Calm down." she whispered in his ear. She took her hand and slowly made her way to his waist line. With a quick pull, she looked down his pants at the newly installed cage. Jakes cock was pushing hard against the edges. Sarah let out a giggle. Jake was in full rage mode now. He was lost on what to do with himself.

Sam Stood up with Amelia and calmly walked over to Sarah. "I will take these two sexy ladies for a dance. That is what I want." Sam said to us. Sarah didn't object, and stood up next to Sam. She pulled down the red dress that was riding up her thighs and grabbed his arm. Jake and I sat there as they made their way to the dance floor.

"This is all your fault!" Jake Said to me. "Get your ass over there and bring me some booze, or I'm going to ruin you." Jake was very angry with me. I quickly got over to bartender and requested a bottle of their finest whiskey. This will have to help. As the bar tender went to locate the bottle, I glanced at the dance floor to see if I could find Sarah. Across the room, I found her. She was grinding her way up and down Sams leg, with his large palm gripping her ass. Amelia was right next to Sam. Her arms around his neck, and her crotch pressed on his other leg. Sam looked like a total player. Two of the sexiest girls in the club rubbing all over him. I felt a little envious at the scene.

"Here you are sir. I have put it on the tab." The attendant interrupted. I smiled and thanked her. As I headed back to the table, I took one last look at the dance floor. I stopped walking and did my best to find the area where Sam and the girls were dancing. They were no longer there. Assuming they were finished and were heading back to the table, I made my way back to Jake to apologize.

"I didn't mean to put you in that situation Jake. I'm sorry." I said as I handed him the bottle. Without even looking at me, Jake popped it open and took a big drink. He lowered it, and raised it for a second. The look in his eyes and demeanor screamed defeat. His anger had turned to silence and disappointment. I could tell his mind was on his new submissive role. The cage was getting to his head.

Roughly fifteen minutes had passed, until Sam and the girls arrived at the table. Amelia and Sarah, both giggling and holding each others arms like they were best friends. Jake paid no attention. Their hair was a little ruffled but still in decent shape.

Sarah approached me closely and asked. "Hows our big man over there." The smell on her breath was noticeable. It didn't have the usual spearmint flavor that it usually carried. It was a smell I had experienced before, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe the mix of alcohol threw me off. With a confused look on my face, I pulled away and looked at her. Before I could answer Samson stood up, put his hands together and spoke loudly.

"Everyone lets go. I have somewhere to take you." The girls smiled, and quickly gathered their belongings. I leaned over to Jake, only to noticed the bottle I had gotten him was half empty. "

Jesus Jake." I said to him. "Are you alright?"

Jake looked up at me confused. The alcohol now running rampant through his system. I helped him up and lead him towards the exit. On the way out, multiple groups of people approached Sam to say their goodbyes. Some business men, and some of a much tougher crowd. I was amazed to see how popular he was. I had no idea that a simple bartender at a resort could have so much influence. We left the club to a limo that was waiting for us.

I looked over at Samson. "first class service. Nice!" I said. He looked back at me and smiled.

Chapter 5

The House on the Water

The limo pulled up to a mansion on the water. The place was amazing. You would think a king lived there. The gates to the private driveway opened and we drove in. A yellow and black lambourghini was parked out front next to a stunning water fountain. A Stone staircase carried up to the massive front door, where we entered in surprise.

"Wow this place is incredible." I said as we walked inside. "Who lives here? The king of the island?" I laughed and looked at Sam.

Sam looked at me with a smile. His hand around my wifes waist and a cigar hanging out of his mouth. "This is my place. I own the resort you have been staying at. I must thank you for your business. Couples like you and Sarah are what allow me to enjoy so many fruits of the island." Sam pulled Sarah closer. I looked at Jake nervously. He had no idea what was going on. His eyes were swirling and he was swaying back and forth.

"Jake? You alright buddy?" I asked. Jake had clearly overdone himself at the club. He mumbled a response I couldn't understand. I put his arm around my shoulder and helped him walk towards a couch that was not far away.

"Mark, when you put him down, come upstairs for the after party." Sam said to me as he escorted Amelia and Sarah through the foyer. They made their way up the stairs. Both latched onto Samson. Sarahs red dress was ready to be ripped off. If I didn't have this cage on, I would break through my pants! She was so sexy. I missed her tight lips. One day I am sure she will let me fuck her again.

As I got closer to the sofa, I pushed all my weight into Jake. Poof! Perfect landing. Jake was sprawled over the couch like a dog from a long walk. He was out of it. I could see the bulge from his pants. I still cant believe he managed to fit all of himself in that cage. I could do it, but I'm much smaller than him. I really should get the key back from Sam. Last thing I need is for Jake to be all pissed off and hungover. He might make me sleep on the floor tomorrow.

I left Jake there to rest, and made my way up the stairs. Calling for the group, I couldn't seem to locate them. There was so many rooms that I had no idea where they went. "This way Mark." I heard from a distance. I walked over to the end of the hallway. I creaked open the door and my jaw dropped. Sam stood in front of me. Wearing nothing but an open robe. His built figure towered over me. I had never felt so small in my entire life. With his close on, I wasn't able to tell that he was physically fit. His gold chain ran down his large pecks and onto his rock hard abs. The color contrast from his black body made the gold really shine out. He had the body of a football player. My god he was massive. I ran my eyes down his large frame. I brought my eyes to his hanging cock. I gulped in my throat. The man was something out of a porn flick. He carried around the biggest cock I had ever seen. He even made Jake seem average. Sams cock, like the rest of his body, was beautifully cut. Not too thick either. It was perfection in a man. It even made me a little curious about it. Desires I had never truly felt before.

"Come in Mark. Your wife is waiting for you." Sam said to me. Excited that I was going to get laid, I followed Sam into the room. In front of me was a large crystal chandelier. Underneath was a Californian king size bed draped with silk sheets and white animal fur. Candles lit the dark room. Luxury at its finest. Amelia came walking out of the bathroom. She no longer had her dress on. I had no idea where she got it, but she was sporting a black skin tight corset. Matching was her black high heels filled with black see through stockings. I was in a real life porn scene. My heart started skipping and my cock began to twitch. I could feel the excitement inside of me. Just as I was going to ask, Sarah soon followed. She had on identical to Amelia. Only hers was red. Her tight pussy was out in the open. Both women had no panties on, but only the lingerie carrying their tits. The pressure on my cage began to push. I felt a rush of anxiety all over me.

"Oh my God." I whispered to myself. I was sure tonight was my night to partake. This was a gift from Sam.

Sam approached me slowly. "Take off your shirt." He demanded. I quickly ripped it off from the buttons. I had no care if I damaged it or not. It meant nothing to me at the time. Sam grabbed onto my belt and removed it for me. I was a little confused, but didn't want to ruin the mood. So I kept my mouth shut.

Amelia and Sarah walked over to me. Sarah pushed her hand onto my chest and forced me up against the wall. My pants now down to my ankles and my cage pushing out as far as my hard cock could extend it. I needed the key. Sarah and Amelia began kissing my neck and chest. They were treating me like a king. Slowly they navigated me to the corner of the room and onto a one seated valour sofa. My cock was throbbing. Sarah got closer to my ear. "There is a special feature on this couch." Sarah forced my right hand back. Amelia the left.

"You didn't think you were getting to fuck us, did you cuck?" Amelia said quietly. "Look over at him. That is a man. Hes rich, hes powerful, and his dick is ten times the size of yours." Sarah looked back at Sam. She bit her lip and nodded to him. I felt two straps lock my hands down to the couch with less than an inch of room to move them. I was stuck once again. My pathetic cock tucked away inside its cage. Humiliated by my wife and her new friend.

"Don't forget his legs." Sam said. "we wouldn't want him to have any chance at escaping. Would we?" Sarah took Sams belt and fastened it to the leg of the chair. She bound my ankle. She was on her knees and her ass in the air, Sam came over and gave it a good smack as she let out a soft moan. Amelia took my belt from Sam, and tied up my other ankle. I was completely stuck with no way of escaping.

The group made their way to the bed. Sam, laid down on his back. Amelia and Sarah creeped onto the bed on their knees. Working their way up to his face. I had the perfect view of their asses. The round tight holes, and the pink lips underneath. I was so turned on. I made a silent attempt to escape. Maybe they would let me join. Sam used his large arms to place his hands on the girls back side. He pulled them in as they made a move for his face. The erotic passion rang through my ears. My wife Sarah slowly peeled away from his face. Her hands rode down his hard body and onto his firm cock. She looked over at my eyes with a big smile on her face. The excitement was overwhelming her. With no remorse for her boyfriend downstairs, or me, her husband tied up to the sofa. She pushed her face down towards Sams big cock. With a firm grip on the shaft she began licking from the base of his sack, all the way to the tip. I could see Sam tense up. The soft touch of my wifes tongue sent chills throughout his body.

Amelia made her way down to Sarah. Together they began working Sams cock. Both girls licking and sucking. They locked lips and enjoyed the huge man as one. Sam leaned up with a big grin on his face. The large black man was claiming two white wives. He was asserting his true natural dominance.

Amelia left Sams cock and drifted her way down to Sarahs cunt. My wife had never been in an experience like this before. She had never had a threesome, and never had time with a girl. She was reserved for the most part. That is until we met Jake. With Sarah on her hands and knees, Sucking off Sam, Amelia placed herself underneath Sarah.

"Grind on my face." Amelia said desperately.

Sarah placed her pussy down on Amelia and began thrusting. Her moans were deafened by the large cock gagging her throat. She kept working it. Forcing it deeper inside of her mouth. Her hand began stroking violently. The slurping, sucking and thrusting started to get loud. Sarahs back began to arch as she approached orgasm. She let out a loud muffled cry as Amelia reached her hands around Sarahs ass to pull her in closer. Sarah pulled away from Sams member and let out a loud cry. Amelia had brought my wife to orgasm. Using only her tongue.

Sams grunting was increasing as his balls started to twitch. Sarah stopped jerking immediately. She placed her mouth back on Sams cock as he started pumping small amounts of cum into her. Clearly not the final show. Like an appetizer, this only made Sam more hungry.

Sam lifted on the bed, and grabbed Sarah by the hair. With a shocked look on her face, he threw her face down on the bed. Sarah was full of excitement. She glanced back at sam and lifted her tight ass in the air. It was an offering to the man she saw as a God. Sam looked over at Amelia.

"Sarah will please you now." He said in a deep voice. Amelia crawled her way over to the front of Sarah. Her black stockings hitting the silk made but the softest sound.