When Bulls Collide (SND)

Story Info
Mark learns his fate.
10k words
2.06
15.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This can be used as Part 3 from Sarahs Naughty Decision, but is intended to be independent).

When Bulls Collide

Intro

I took the final sip of my drink and put my tray table upright. We were finally landing. The flight felt like forever. With the delay at the terminal, and the heavy set man next to me, I was eager to get off this airplane. I couldn't spend another second next to this giant. I Curious as to what Sarah was up to, I leaned over to try and get a peak at first class. Those seats looked amazing. I could only imagine the service you would get up there. On our honeymoon, I told Sarah that I would take her on luxury vacation one day. Once we had the money. I was so glad to see she finally got that opportunity. As the flight attendant walked out of the premium zone, I did my best to take a look inside. All I could make out was Sarah and Jake toasting their champagne glasses and laughing. They had a lot of room where they were sitting. One could only imagine what they had been up do during the flight. I was happy for them.

Chapter 1

Arrival

We arrived at the hotel around noon with the blaring sun scorching down on us. The tropical Bahamian winds passing through our hair, and the fresh smell of clean oceans filled our nose. It was incredibly hot, yet so refreshing. The beads of sweat were pouring down my face as we stood outside our cab.

"Jake and I are going to go look around." Sarah said. "You're good to check us in right?"

"Of course honey, you guys have fun." I responded.

I paid the driver and proceeded to the entrance. Fortunately for me, a young bell hop came to my aid and loaded the luggage onto his cart.

"I will take these to your room sir." The young man said. He had a strong Bahamian accent that was hard to understand. I slipped him a five and walked to reception.

I approached the front desk and was greeted with a cold fruity drink.

"Welcome good sir." said the receptionist. "How can I help you on this fine day.

The man smiled cheerfully. Everyone seemed so happy here. I really enjoyed the friendliness. "Hello." I replied. "Just checking in party of three." He proceeded to smile and click away at his computer. After dealing with I.Ds and credit cards, he handed me three card keys and a booklet of activities.

"Here you are sir. A week long stay in our finest room at the best resort in the Bahamas. If you need anything, please let me know and I will guarantee you and your party complete satisfaction."               I thanked the kind man and headed to the elevator. I couldn't help but think, all the staff were incredibly fit. They must have a really good exercise program or something. I chose to shrug it off, and carry on to my room.

Chapter 2

Cabana

After a quick shower to cool off, the three of us headed down to the poolside bar for a drink. The pool was fairly quiet, which was nice. It gave us all a chance to get settled in without a lot of lookers.

Sarah was sporting a skimpy red thong bikini. It barely covered anything on her body. Her tits were bursting out of it, and the bottoms showed the sides of her tight pussy. She must have bought it two sizes too small, just to show off. The red fabric blended nicely with her bright lipstick. She recently got her hair done. It suited her perfectly. There was something so arousing about her golden hair blowing in the wind, especially as she strutted around in her snappy flip flops. Each smack gave me the thoughts of pounding her from behind. All I could think about was my waist hitting up against her round ass. My God she was a sight for sore eyes. Sarah learned to carry that tight frame with such confidence, and her attitude echoed across the room. I loved this new Sarah. She knew damn well that she was hot, and that she could claim any man she wanted. Her hips swung back and forth as she approached the cabana. It was hard not to stare. I wanted to keep looking, but I knew it wasn't for me. That sexy bikini was for Jake.

Jake wore his usual shorts with a tight tank top. His arms were large and toned. It was the perfect covering to tease any lady who was curious about the six pack abs hiding underneath his shirt. I for one, knew it. He was very athletic.

My attire was rather boring. Just your casual shirt and shorts. However, I chose to wear baggy trunks. Sarah and Jake decided it would be best if I remained in chastity as much as possible. Especially during the trip. So I did not want my cage to show through my trunks when I went for a swim.

The two of them were attached at the hip. I swear they were treating this like their honeymoon. Or anniversary for that matter. After all, it had been roughly a year since Jake was introduced into our lives. It was so sexy how they had no care if others saw through our relationship. I truly felt like Sarah wanted the world to know I was her cuck. The thought began to arouse me and I could feel the sweat wanting to flow out of my body.

The heat was still incredibly strong, but the misting machines made it the perfect temperature to relax and unwind. I took a seat at the bar, while Jake and Sarah took their place next to the pool. God it was beautiful. No wonder they call it Paradise Resort. It really was Paradise.

"Welcome sir." A voice took me out of my gaze.

"Oh hi, how are you? My name is Mark" I replied.

"Hello, I am Samson. I will be your bartender for the evening. Whatever you need, I can help." He said. "but please, Call me Sam.

I looked towards the man talking to me. A large black male was standing there. A real giant of a man. He was large in every way. He had massive hands and a built chest. He must have been 6"8" and around 280lbs. This guy had the body of a football player. I had never seen a man so large before.

"Hey Sam, a pleasure to meet you? Can I get a beer, a strawberry margarita, and some of your finest whiskey? On the rocks."

Sam looked at me puzzled. "That's a lot to drink my friend, you just got here! It's a marathon, not a sprint!" Sam said as he chuckled.

"Oh no its not just for me." I replied. "My wife and friend are over there by the pool. I don't have the stomach for all of that."

Sam looked back at me with a pause. He smiled and nodded. Something told me he understood the dynamics of my marriage. I didn't suspect any judgement from him. Sams body language made me comfortable and accepted. I felt like I could be myself around him.

"Your friend hey?" Sam said. "Don't you worry brodda. This resort is all about that lifestyle." He uncorked the bottle and poured the whiskey. "However, typically it is the husband and wife that come here. And we are the friend. But anything goes in Paradise."

I looked at Sam with a confused stare. "All about what lifestyle?" I asked. Sam brought over the rest of the drinks and laughed.

"Ahaha, don't be funny Mark. Relax, enjoy your drink. Your time here will be very special. I've got you brodda."

I collected the drinks and headed back to our cabana. I couldn't get Sams comments out of my head. What did he mean by "that kind of lifestyle." I had searched a bunch of websites for the best vacations in this area, and this one kept coming up. The reviews were great, and the pictures looked like everyone was having fun. It even had a 5 star rating for fuck sakes. I probably should have ran it past Sarah and Jake before booking. I needed more answers.

As I anxiously made my way towards the Cabana, I had noticed they were already snuggled up in the outdoor lounge bed that was provided. Jakes face had an interesting look to it. His eyes were half closed shut and his head was tilted back. He was breathing heavily and slightly thrusting his hips.

"Hey guys, I've got drinks." I said.

They didn't reply. I leaned over to Sarah to try and get her attention. With a big smile, She had her eyes fixed on Jakes face. I looked to his waistline and to no surprise, Sarahs hand was there. She had a grip on his cock and was pleasing him underneath my towel. The two were already going at it.

I wanted to give them their privacy, so I placed the drinks down next to a flyer on the table. "Adults Only Vacations." is what it read. I decided to take it with me and made my way back to the bar.

"Back so soon?" Sam said. "It looks like your wife and friend are having a good time."

I glanced back and the curtains were closed. "Ya I just hope they don't get caught." I replied. "I wouldn't want to be kicked out on the first day."

Sam looked at me with a smile. "You don't know where you are do you?"

Two other men approached the bar and sat down. Sam made his way over with two coasters and greeted them.

"Mark, come sit closer. You need to meet my two friends Chris, and Derek. They can shed some light on what it means to be in Paradise."

I climbed a couple of chairs over.

"Hi guys, I'm Mark." I said as I brought my hand out in greetings. After exchanging pleasantries and getting to know a little more about each other, Sam began to lead the conversation.               "So gentleman, Mark here is a first timer. And his wife brought a friend."

Derek joined the conversation. "Listen man. Your only job here is to enjoy yourself. Soak up some sunshine, put back some drinks, come to the night parties, and watch your wife take Sams big cock. All the things you should get on a nice vacation."

"Excuse me?" I said as I choked on my drink.

Sam gave me a hand towel and laughed.

"Listen here Mark. People come here for the tropical experience, but they stay for the staff." Sam looked serious as he spoke. "Haven't you noticed all the staff here are men? Or that they take great care for their bodies? Look, all of them are strong men. Real men. What you need to understand is Paradise offers many great things, but what is so special about it, is the guarantee that it comes with."

"What is the guarantee?" I interrupted. Sam, Chris, and Derek put their drinks down and looked at me.

"By the end of this trip, your wife wont want white cock anymore." Chris said. I was shocked and confused by his comments.

"I know you are not allowed to fuck your wife anymore so you might have an easier transition. The first time is always the best, but it does come with some emotional challenges. But we can see this isn't your first time. How long has it been since she last let you fuck?"

I felt embarrassed with all the questions. Unable to avoid the subject, I decided to reply. "Just over a year." I said while looking down at my glass. "How did you know?"

Derek slammed his drink and smiled. "No matter how hard you try to hide your chastity, other users can spot it a mile away. Don't be shy, you're in good company here."

Derek and Chris pulled their waist bands out. Both had on sleek pink cages. They were much tighter than mine. Without any room, their cocks had been locked completely. Confined to the hard encasing of the cage.

"You see Mark?" Samson said. "This is a great place for men like you." Sam looked over at our cabana. Jake appeared and was heading over to the bar. "And an even better place." Sam continued. "For turning that alpha male in your life, into a cuckold."

Jake approached the bar. "Hey big man. Another whiskey on the rocks." Jake said to Sam. "God, what a view."

Sam opened the bottle and prepared the drink for Jake. He looked down at me to ask. "Anything for the Mrs?"

I tried to reply but Jake interrupted. "Another margarita and one of those beer buckets." Jake gave me a slap on my back. "Put it on the room bud." He told me. I nodded in agreement. I looked over at Derek and Chris. They smiled at me and lifted their glasses to Jake.

Sam finished preparing the drinks and handed them to Jake. "Tip the man Mark." Jake told me. I reached for my wallet and was stopped by a large black hand on my shoulder.

"Tipping is not necessary here." It was Sam. He smiled at Jake. "We are here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Your satisfaction is all we need." I felt bad for not tipping. But after the conversation with Sam, I began to understand why money might not be what he was after.

I glanced down at my watch, and was shocked to see the time. I wondered how time just flew by. The sun was beginning to set so I stood up and stretched my arms.

"The heat really takes a lot out of you. wouldn't you say?" I said to the group.

"Here Take this. On the house." Sam reached over and handed me an energy drink. I popped it open and took a big gulp. It was a refreshing jolt of caffeine. I felt alive almost instantly.

"Thanks Sam." I said. While I drank, Sam had slipped something my way. I looked down and saw four tickets. "What are these?" I asked.

"That is tickets to the nightclub tonight." He responded. "I want your party to be there. It will be fun. You do not have to go far either. It is all held here at the resort. They throw on quite a party." Chris and Derek nodded in agreement. "Perfect. It is settled than. I will be at your room by 9:00pm sharp." Sam said with a bright smile. I said my goodbyes and headed to the cabana.

"Sarah? I'm going to head back to the room." I said as I walked in. Nobody was there. I must have missed them. As I grabbed my towel, a creamy liquid covered my hands. Knowing what it was, I wiped it off on the chair and headed for the elevator.

Chapter 3

A Tighter Fit

I ran my card down the reader, and entered the suite. Sarah being completely naked, was walking towards me. I got excited and began eyeing her up. She looked freshly fucked. Her tight frame was sweaty and used. I continued to run my eyes up and down her body, I picked up on the large cum load spilling out of the side of her lip. She gently pressed her hands on my shoulders and leaned it. I was frozen still as Sarah planted a big wet kiss on me. I could taste Jake. Sarah released herself and smiled at me. She pushed me aside and looked down at my cock.

"You're getting a smaller cage when we get back." She said. "You spoil me when you're locked." As Sarah made her way to the washroom, I looked over and Jake was laying down on the bed. His cock glistening from the recent blowjob he just received. He looked relaxed and calm.

"Hey Mark. Grab me a beer from the fridge would ya?" He said to me.

I made my way over to the mini fridge to grab one of the overpriced drinks. I was shocked how anyone could charge $15 for a beer. They practically give them away at the store. The beer was fresh and cold. I handed it off to Jake and watched him crack it open. The snap of the can made me salivate. Followed by the couple gulps he had taken. Jake and I sat and watched a little TV while Sarah used the bathroom to shower and change. I looked down at my watch and realized there wasn't a lot of time to get ready. I still had to invite them to the party. Thankfully Jake had noticed me nervously clutching the tickets in my palm.

"Whats in your hand?" Jake asked me. "Hand it over." I was hesitant to give them to Jake. Worried he might tear mine up and make me stay in the suite tonight. I clenched my hand a bit tighter, but submitted and gave up the tickets.

"Oh wow, look at these." Jake said with excitement. "Hey Babe, I got us some tickets to the club tonight. Hurry up in there, we are going out!" Jake had taken credit for the tickets. "There's four here. Are you bringing one of your boyfriends from the bar?" Jake laughed and continued to chug his drink, but was interrupted by a knock at the door. I slightly panicked. There is no way Samson is this early. I glanced at the clock and read 8:00pm. We still have an hour. I rushed over to the door and slightly pushed it open. A deep voice came from the other side.

"Room service." It was Samson. I unlocked the door chain and welcomed him in. "

Samson! You're early! Come on in." I said with a big smile. His towering frame made its way in.

"Hello Mark. I brought you a bottle of our finest island rum."

Jake threw on some boxers and made his way over to the door. "We got enough towels buddy, thank you." Jake said. I felt very nervous for this interaction. I didn't want Jake to think I was betraying him, or trying to replace him. Jake turned the corner and made eye contact with Samson. The room went silent with only the noise of Sarahs blow dryer filling the void. Samson laughed as he made his way past Jake to sit down on the leather couch.

Jake looked puzzled. "What are you doing?" He said. Samson smiled back and looked at Jake.

"I am enjoying a good sit after a long days work. Why don't you grab me a beer so I can relax a little further." My stomach felt sick. There was no way this was going to end well.

"Whatever dude." Jake said, as he opened the mini fridge and tossed Samson a drink. I was in shock. What just happened? Jake didn't even kick him out. I couldn't imagine disrespecting him like that. If I had done that, Jake would have made me sleep on the balcony. Sam does it, and Jake just allows it? Could he be intimidated by the size of Samson? I joined Samson on the couch, and passed time joking with him while we waited for Sarah to get ready.

Sarah exited the bathroom in nothing but a towel. The shocked look on her face was quite entertaining. Her hair was silky smooth with small golden curls at the bottom. She looked incredibly sexy.

"Oh why hello there. Sarah said with a grin on her face. Jake noticed the smile and gave an angry look. He headed off to the bathroom to change. Sarah walked over to Samson and reached out her soft hand. Samson stood up and grabbed Sarahs delicate palm. Their skin connected and he pulled her in close. Samson was leaning over her now with his arm around her back. He brought her even closer. Sarahs mouth dropped as she gazed into his eyes. She could feel the brute strength as the weight of her body was carried by the large man in front of her.

"You will promise me a dance tonight." Samson said. Sarah closed her lips and nodded in agreement. They remained in that position for what felt like forever. It felt as if Samson was casting a spell on her. They finally broke apart. Sarah snapped out of it. Her cheeks were flushed red, and goosebumps covered her neck and arms.

"I need to finish getting changed." Sarah said with a soft voice.

Sarah walked off, and I made my way over to Samson. "What the hell was that?" I said with a smile on my face. Samson looked at me with zero emotion.

"Mark, you are a cuck. You do not get to understand what that was. Because you will never understand what it is. Your only purpose in this relationship, is to serve your wife, and her bull. You understand right?" With a slight look of disappointment and confusion, I unknowingly began nodding in agreement. "Here, I got you something." Samson said to me. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a black chastity device. It was so small. It had only an inch of room for my whole shaft. Confused.

I took it from his hands, and looked up at him. "But I have one on. And how will I change it." Samson looked back.

"I have a master key."

Samson handed me the key and I began changing the device. I struggled for a minute, but managed to fit it all in. I hadn't realized it, but I was going against Sarah and Jake by removing the cage without their permission. They would kill me if they found out. *click* I could feel the sound of the device shutting closed. Everything felt so tight.

"Good boy." Samson said as he took the key back. "Now I have a special job for you, and you HAVE to do it."

"Sure anything." I said.

Samson got closer and with a deep tone said. "You will put your old device on Jake." My eyes opened wide. Anxiety pushed through my veins, and my heart skipped.

"What? You want me to what?" Samson's hand quickly covered my mouth.