When Bulls Collide (SND)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only imagine the soft silk feeling all over my body. Sarah had never ate pussy before. I did not know what reaction to expect form her. I didn't doubt for a second that she would reject it. After all, she was consumed by Sams sex spell. Amelia had her legs spread open for Sarah. She was ready for that soft tongue to begin caressing her clit. Sarah gave one last look back at Sam. He was busy rubbing his hard cock against her wet pussy. Amelia grabbed Sarahs head and pushed it down aggressively. I could hear the smacking sound of my wifes face press up against her drenched cunt. Her lips pressed hard against Amelia. The licking and slurping soon followed.

Sam was struggling to fit into Sarah. He was just too large. Even with all the pussy juices flowing out of her, Sarah was still too tight. It really showed how Sams size made Jake average. And me micro. It was humiliating. How was a man gifted with so much cock.

Sam reached over for a large bottle of oil. With one good squeeze, he emptied the bottle on Sarah. The large hands covered my wife. Sam rubbed in the oil all over her back. He took a palm full and pressed it against her pussy. Slowly he began to rub. Sarah started to moan. Her ass began pushing back into him. The arch on her back grew. Her pussy was presented for him.

Sam got back into position and took his large cock into his hand. With the lube now surrounding his cock, Sam began to slowly enter the tight lips in front of him. The head of the cock was pushing its way in. Sarah let out a loud moan. A mix of pain and pleasure erupted from her as her walls stretched. Her knuckles clenching the silk sheets as she attempted to pleasure Amelia. The stretching was too much. Sarah paused her mouth and laid with her face down on Amelias pussy. She needed to focus on accepting the massive piece of meat entering her body.

Sams cock was half way in. He stopped in place and gave Sarah a good smack. His firm grip squeezed Sarahs hips. With a firm push, Sam hammered himself into her. A loud cry echoed in the room. Sarah now stretched to the max. Moments away from a tear. Sam held his cock in place. As deep as her pussy would let him go.

"Youre so fucking big!" Sarah cried out.

"Black cock is the best!" Amelia said as she looked at Sam and giggled.

Sam slowly started pumping into Sarah. His large size pushed hard into her. She was loving her first black man. With each thrust, Sarahs lips let out small squirts of their juices. Sarahs ass slapped against Sams well toned pelvis every time he maxed out her hole. She was in heaven.

I couldn't resist it anymore. I had to make an attempt to escape. I wiggled my hands and legs. I twisted and I yanked at the restraints. I needed to touch my cock. It was hard pressed against the inside of the cage. My balls were aching. I began to copy sams thrusts with my own. Imagining it was me on the bed. My breathing picked up. Hearing Sam violate my wife. How he navigated her through her first threesome. The pure enjoyment she was having. She made sounds I had never heard before. My balls were twitching again. I couldn't help it. The tingling was back all over my neck. And than I felt it. I let out a loud grunt as I let out a couple of spurts of cum. It began leaking out of my tip. It was flowing like a river, down my legs and into the sofa.

Sarah, still getting the brains fucked out of her. Simply looked back emotionless at me. She knew this would happen. But no longer got satisfaction from it. All her enjoyment came from Sam and his massive cock driving deeply into her. She was mesmerized by him.

Their fucking picked up pace. Sarahs legs began to shake. As Sam was now clutching both sides of her hips. He was vigorously ramming her. Pulling her into each pump as she let out loud moans. Liquid began shooting from her pussy. It was like a fire hose coming out of her.

Amelia grabbed Sarahs face again and stuffed it into her pussy. The muffled moans gave a vibration feeling for Amelia. She began to orgams in Sarahs face. Amelias pussy juice was new being pressed into Sarahs mouth. I could hear it being licked up.

Sam was not finished. He removed his hard cock from Sarah and flipped her over. The precum and juice from Sarah dripped from his massive cock. My god it was large. As he twisted her around, it dragged along Sarahs upper thigh. Leaving a streak of cum across her. He easily lifted one of her legs over his shoulder. With a quick thrust, he was back inside her beaten up pussy.

Amelia sat towards the side of the bed and fondled Sarahs tits. She knew it was Sarahs first time with a real man. A man like Sam. She wanted her to enjoy every last minute of it.

"Oh yes Sam, Stick that big black cock into me." Sarah cried out.

I felt more spurts of cum shoot from me. I knew my wife was evolving right in front of my eyes. Her attitude was shifting. She would no longer have any need or desire for my small dick. She was officially becoming a size queen. I knew her pussy wouldn't be able to feel me anymore. Sams cock was in the process of reshaping her insides. Destroying any grip I would have been able to experience. I tilted my head back as the remainder of my seed ran down my legs. I wanted to fuck so badly.

With one hand squeezing Sarahs tits, Amelia began fingering herself. All the smacking sounds had her at peak arousal. She knew exactly what Sarah was experiencing. She had been blacked before by Sam.

Sam continued to pump into my wife. The violent thrusts forced his heavy balls to clap against Sarahs ass. He thrusted continuously without delay. The man was a machine. He rubbed his hand down Sarahs thighs and squeezed near her ass.

"Cum inside me!" Sarah demanded.

Amelia began to climax. Her hips bucking as the thought of Sam cuming inside another woman drove her crazy. She loved the new trio they were forming.

Sam looked back at me. His fucking became really intense. Sarahs moans got louder. I looked over at Sam and saw his ass flex. His balls tightened up and he began grunting. Sarahs pussy had no room to let any out. The massive cock filled every space available. The cum was being forced deep inside her. Sarahs legs started shaking again. Her pussy lips were contracting. Pulling up every drop of cum into her fertile body. Sarahs hands clawed at Sams muscular arms. Her back was arching off the bed and forcing back onto Sam. They were experiencing pure sexual connection. A perfect synchronized orgasm.

After a couple of minutes of gazing into each others eyes, and heavy breathing. Sam dragged his cock out of her worn out hole. Sarahs cunt gripped Sam as he exited her insides. A large amount of cum followed. It poured out of her and onto the bed. Sarah quickly closed her legs. She wanted his warm cum inside of her.

Sam stood up and put his robe back on. He lit the cigar from the bed side table, and headed for the door.

"Sarah." He said. "Your husband has been very loyal to you. Give him a little attention before he leaves."

Sarah smiled at him and looked towards me. Her pussy still loaded with cum. She got up with her hand under her pussy. She was doing her very best to keep it inside. "Hi honey. Are you enjoying our vacation?" She asked me. I nodded in agreement. Sarah got closer and mounted me. My cock began to stiffen again. With Sarahs legs open and over top of me, I began to feel a warm liquid drip onto my cage. Sams cum was running down. Soaking my confined dick. Sarah smiled as she pressed her breasts against my face. She reached into the bra of her corset and pulled out a key. My heart was racing. She leaned back and slowly made her way down to the cage. Gently pushing the key in, she removed the lock. My penis sprung free of the cage. Forcing it outwards. Sarah seductively removed it. She lined herself up over top, and slowly began lowering herself down towards my hard cock. I could feel the warmth coming off of her. Just as it was about to press against her, Sarah stopped.

"close your eyes." Sarah demanded

I did not hesitate, and quickly listened. Sarah reached to the coffee table left of the couch. With one hand, and with the grip of her teeth, Sarah opened a small package. I could feel her hand gently touch my cock. It had been a long time since we experienced this intimacy. I felt something over top of it. The feeling of rubber began unraveling down my shaft.

"You can open your eyes now." She said with a big smile.

I glanced down to noticed I was wearing a condom.

"I wouldn't want you getting me pregnant now, would I?" Sarah said to me.

My heart sank as my anxiety was driving through the roof. I just wanted to feel her warm pussy wrapped around my cock.

Sarah pushed back forward and I could feel my cock right on the edge of her hole. I tried to wiggle and maneuver myself to put it in. She was teasing me. As she leaned forward, her mouth got close to my ear. Her warm body pressed against mine. And that silky hair draped down my chest.

"What happens next, has to happen. I'm his now. He claimed me. Just understand. You will hear from me soon." Sarah whispered into my ear.

I was confused. I heard Amelia on the bed sipping a glass of wine. Just watching us. The excitement drove me wild. I didn't understand what Sarah said to me. My focus was more on getting to nail her. I started to thrust upwards. To try and feel my cock on her. Again, no luck. Sarah leaned back and looked me in the eyes. She began pressing her pussy against my cock. She forced it flat against her so it wouldn't go in. The desire was killing me. I could feel my cock pushing out more cum. I needed to feel her.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the front door. With mumbled talking, I couldn't make out who was there. Sarah looked at me in the eyes. She slowly climbed off of me. Her hand on my cheek as she gently pulled away. Sarah bent down and gently took off the condom.

"Im sorry honey, it looks like we ran out of time." She said. I looked to the ceiling as I knew what she was about to do. I instantly felt the cage press back against the tip of my cock. Sarah forced me back inside. Pressing it as hard as she could to fit it back into the small space. Sarah took one last look at me, as she made her way to Amelia. They put on a pair of white robes, and headed for the door. I was in shock. My cock still hard as a rock, caged up, drenched in my cum, and the remnants of Sams superior seed.

As Sarah and Amelia left, I sat alone for a few minutes. Still restrained to the chair. Foot steps approached the door. The sound of multiple people walking towards the room. Sam was the first to walk in. Still in his robe, with the cigar nearly gone. He looked at me with a frown. Four other men entered the room, all in local police uniforms.

"Thats the other one." Sam said to them.

The four officers approached me. I was confused.

"Sam what are you doing." I said. "Sam come on man what kind of joke is this." Sam completely ignored me.

"He thinks I'm Sam. He keeps saying that. I don't know what kind of drugs he is on. Like I said, these two men broke into my home. I want to press full charges." Sam said to the officers.

The officers slowly unbound me and placed me in handcuffs. My pants down to my ankles and my cage hanging out. One man giggled at the situation, but the other three were serious. I feared for the worst. I had been tricked and hustled. Sarah knew about it. She got off to it. Knowing I would be spending the night in jail.

As I was escorted down the hallway and to the stairs. I tried to plead my case. To convince the police that I knew Sam, and my wife was in the other room. I looked over to see if Jake was around. He was nowhere in site. The men led me outside, and to the cop cars. I noticed Jake was in one of them, still drunk, but aware of what was happening. He looked terrified. I walked over expecting everyone to jump out laughing. Only Sam followed. A hand brushed on the back of my head and placed me in the car.

Chapter 6

Time

Its been two years since my incarceration. Two years to the incident that day. All I have heard from Sarah, has been one letter that included a picture of her the same red dress from that night, standing next to a Ferrari with a red bow on it. She was holding a black baby, and had Sam with his arm around her waist. It read. "I hope you are surviving in there. I want you to meet your son. PS. Do you like my car?

The end.