When Dams are Broken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly went back up to breathe in some air and pumped the huge cock for the time being as he looked up at Kei's face contorting in pleasure. Seeing the young man enjoy his mouth so much roused Michael's desire to submit and please. He deepthroated Kei's member again--only this time, his throat's all warmed up and lubricated.

The next four minutes was a blur to both of them. A heavenly first-time experience for Michael, where he quickly learned how to suck and handle big dick.

And surprisingly the best fucking blowjob for Kai--and it was from a first-timer.

Michael's throat gradually stretched open to accommodate Kei in its space little by little. When Michael felt his throat start to open up to the last two inches, he forcefully gagged himself on the tasty pole.

He took it to the fucking root.

"Fuck. Baby, you're so fucking gooood." Kei complimented, slurring.

He continued moaning, "No one ever throated my dick whole. S-shiiiit. Are husbands this good at sucking cock? Tell me, baby. C'mon. Look at me straight. Tell me your dirty, nasty thoughts." Kei urged as he held the older man's neck.

Michael looked up at him with his teary eyes from his first blowjob experience and said breathlessly, "I wanna have my face fucked, Kei. Rough. Deep. Forcefully. Until I can't breathe. Please fuck my throat. Please mess up my face. Please."

Kei hissed heavily at the dirty, kinky confession.

"Oh, baby. What a dirty slut. Are you my dirty fuck-slut?"

"Yes! I am. Shit. This cock is so tasty." Michael kissed and sucked the head as he used his other hand to pump the thick base.

Kei pulled him up forcefully from his dick and kissed him deeply, which turned Michael on even more. He felt Kei lashing his tongue passionately over the insides of his mouth. He was actually kissing the mouth that was just on his dick three seconds ago. Usually, guys were repulsed by that. Kei wasn't one of them apparently.

Michael found it harder and harder to breathe. Thankfully, Kei paused and kissed his neck to let him rest for a while. He whispered, "Wanna get out of here? We can come back to my room. Or yours. I'll fulfill your wildest fucking fantasies there. Take a pick, baby. I'm so horny right now." His arms snuggled around Michael.

Michael looked around. No one was at the front beach anymore. The bonfire still burned, but they all left hours ago. Still, they couldn't do it here, the sand would hurt them both.

Michael asked, "Where's your hotel?"

"Rosa-Dia. 2nd station." Kei replied, nuzzling at his neck.

"Your hotel's nearer. Let's go there."

Kei grunted in frustration as he bit Michael's neck playfully, "I was hoping yours would be nearer."

Michael laughed, and they ran towards the hotel.

12