All Comments on 'When Darkness Falls'

by smhgirl2002

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
And the second part is coming When???

Good story. Of course we need to see a conclusion to this. Maybe a another love interest to help her fight. Either way though, good story.

mandbc1mandbc1over 20 years ago
Awesome story!

Wow! what an erotic non-erotic story. Full of romance, passion, desire and strangely love. Incredible body of work that you should be very proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
absoulutly brillant

what a brillant story, i loved it . i cant wait till there is a secound one. anyway keep writing hope to see the new one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

Overall, a very good story, but what a depressing ending! It really ruins the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Heartfelt

I wish she hadn't died. I know there aren't always happy endings but... that was depressing. I loved the story, overall, and the way it was written. I can't wait to read the next part.

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Didnt like the ending , but it was awesome .

survivermomma3survivermomma3almost 6 years ago
Second chapter?

I really enjoyed this story I just feel it was left wide open without any closer. I wished Anastasia hadn't died but I understand she had to in order to further the story. Perhaps if you do write another chapter (as I hope you do) later on down the road during her travels to hunt, find, and kill Cadmar and his followers she meets and falls for another woman. Or even comes across a mortal woman who looks very much like Anastasia and they fall in love and hopefully don't die.(hint hint...lol). Again I REEALLY!!!! hope you continue this story and I look forward to reading your other stories as well as keeping a look out to the next chapter of "When darkness falls".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WHEN DARKNESS FALLS when will next chapter and ending coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous