When Did My Roommate Get a GF?

Story Info
She stumbles on her roommate with her girlfriend.
1.2k words
3.82
14.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers

Sometimes I wonder about the level of detail of the sex in real porn scripts. Sometimes I go into specific detail. This script sets up the scene and then leaves it to the actresses or director to decide what to include in actual sex scene. This is a very light story, but I feel it would be a video that I'd enjoy watching. Imagine yourself watching this story on your screen.

Episode 4: When Did My Roommate Get a Girlfriend?

Setting: It's in the living room of an apartment. Nothing fancy. It has typical living room furniture: coffee table, couch, armchairs, TV. There's a closet by the front door. This is an apartment for college girls.

We see Cristy, an attractive young woman enter. Medium height. Dark hair. Could be kind of curly, down to around her shoulders. She has a club outfit on. short skirt, shiny. There should be a cutout in the skirt. If not, a slit up one side or an unzipped zipper on one side. She has a white blouse with the top 2 buttons unbuttoned, the third button buttoned, and the rest unbuttoned. And the blouse doesn't reach the skirt. Her breasts are large enough that the fabric is tight and isn't wearing a bra. She has a jacket on that matches the skirt. It barely meets the skirt. It has a zipper in the front and is unzipped down to the third button on the blouse. She wears very high heels and has bare legs. She's very tipsy but not quite drunk. She's prone to giggle and her balance isn't very good.

Cristy comes in and opens the closet and takes out a hangar with clips for a skirt. Standing by the closet, she takes off her jacket. She hangs it on the hangar. Next she pulls down her skirt. It's tight and the thong wants to come down with it, but she pulls the thong back up. She tries to get the skirt off over the shoes but it catches, and she loses her balance. She reaches one hand to the wall for balance, but is wobbly with one foot on the ground and the other caught, and she kind of slides to the floor in slow motion. She finds this funny. She sits on the floor and gets the skirt off from over the shoes. She puts it on the hangar and hangs it on the doorknob. She tries to get up but tips over again. She laughs and slowly crawls to the sofa and we get a good view of her crawling from behind. There, she sits on the sofa and takes off the shoes. There are some magazines like Us and People on the coffee table that all have good looking guys on the cover. "Tonight, it's just going to be you all fighting over me again." She has a soft voice. and she laughs again. "What can I get you to drink? I'm getting some wine."

We watch her walk to the kitchen from behind. In a few seconds, she walks back to us with a glass of wine. She sets it on the coffee table next to the magazines and talks to them. "Who wants to see what I've got under here?" She's rubbing the outside of her thong. "Who wants it the most? What Brad, you'll leave your wife? Okay, maybe just a peek." She starts to lower the front when we see the bedroom door open and out comes her roommate, naked. Her roommate is also brunette, a little shorter than Cristy. She sees Cristy. "what are you doing home already?" She covers her breasts with her hands.

A pretty blonde, also nude, comes out of the room. "Did you call me, Callie?" She sees Cristy. "Oh, hi, I'm Deven. You must be Cristy."

Cristy's just shocked. She looks at Callie. "Who's this?"

"That's Deven. We met in class last month and this is the first time we've gotten together."

"Why's she naked? Why are you naked?"

Callie says "because she's my girlfriend this weekend." Callie's gotten over her shyness and is isn't covering herself up anymore. "She came over after lunch, and we've been having a good time." Deven's just watching the conversation with her hands on her hips.

"Since when do you have a girlfriend?" Cristy asks.

Callie walks over to Deven. "Since I got horny and wasn't liking any of the boys I met." She puts her arms around Deven's waist. Deven turns and they kiss. Cristy watches their deep kisses and their tongues playing. She's rubbing herself again on the outside of her thong without thinking about it.

They stop kissing and Deven looks at Cristy. "Cristy, you're a lucky girl to have such a sexy roommate. And you're even hotter than Callie described. She's lucky, too." She walks towards Cristy. Cristy backs away. Deven's looking in Cristy's face. Cristy is looking at Deven's body.

Callie says "Good luck with her. Come back to bed with me."

Deven says "But how can you give up on someone this hot?" She keeps walking towards to Cristy. Cristy keeps backing up until her back is against the wall. Deven is saying "I can tell you're horny, thinking about all the sex you've missed out in your own apartment."

"I'm happy with men, thank you."

"Then why are you home early on a Friday night? Why are you hoping someone would kiss you like Callie just kissed me? Why are you staring at my boobs?" She reaches out and starts squeezing Cristy's breasts through the blouse and teases the nipples. "How long's it been since you had sex?"

"Um. I'm trying to think. About three weeks."

"uh-uh. That means it's closer to six weeks, isn't it. Sexy girls always cut it in half. One of Cristy's arms hang at her side and she closes her eyes. The other starts rubbing her thong again. Deven reaches up with the other hand to fondle the other breast through the fabric. This is what you're waiting for someone to do. You want me to do it." She unbuttons the last button, opens the blouse, and plays with Cristy's breasts. The camera moves to Callie. Callie's turned on watching her girlfriend and roommate and her fingers are moving in out and out of herself.

While we watch Callie, we hear Deven's voice again. "You're too horny to tell me to stop, aren't you?" The camera goes back to the other girls. "Can I put my fingers in your panties to find out how wet you are. She puts one hand on the outside of the thong and Cristy grabs it and rubs herself with Deven's hand. "Should I go back to Callie's bed and leave you out here alone?"

Cristy opens her eyes. "I'm tired of playing with myself every night."

Deven says "I know." and begins kissing her breasts. Her hands push down the thong and she kneels down and starts licking Cristy. Cristy is gasping for breath and Callie enters the picture and kisses Cristy's mouth. They kiss while Deven eats her.

Cristy stops kissing while she orgasms, Callie tells her "I've wanted to do that all semester. It's been hell having a hot roommate teasing me. Now you've got to go down on me."

Cristy says "I need some more first."

Deven says "I'll keep licking you and you can lick your roommate."

They arrange themselves that way, and the movie continues with the three sexing each other.


morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers