When Do I Get a Turn?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a nice dinner, we left.

We arrived home first, their car just behind us pulling into Ruth's driveway. He went in with her. He was still there in the morning.

I felt a little jealous for some reason.

***

'I will assume that you are fucking her. What's her name?' Ruth asked.

'Cindy.' I replied.

'Cindy the 'delivery person'.

She did air quotes around delivery person.

'That's fine. You are my fuck buddy as you promised. So tomorrow night, come to my place around six and plan to stay the night. Understood?'

'What if I say no?' I said.

'Clint, remember fucking me in my office?'

Of course I did, I did not respond.

'I have a video of you fucking me.'

I was stunned.

'I... I.. I don't believe it.'

'I could send it to Caryn and she could verify it's you. Would that work?'

My head was spinning. Did she have a video? It was possible, she had a camera on top of her monitor. She maneuvered us to the door, a view from the camera unencumbered by anything. I couldn't risk it, I believe she would do it.

'No, I will be be at your place at 6 PM.'

She kissed me on the lips, holding my head.

'Good, I have to take care of some loose ends tonight.'

She bent down to pet Dolly who was hesitant to come close then tried to runaway from her.

'Don't bring her tomorrow night. She doesn't like me. Sorry little dog.'

That made me mad, Dolly is not a sorry little dog. Why did I fuck Ruth that night? Why did I promise to be her fuckbuddy. She seems vindictive. Why?

***

I didn't sleep well, neither did Dolly who more than once yelped and cried in her sleep. Was it Ruth that bothered both of us?

Up at 4 AM, I couldn't sleep. I changed into my workout clothes, Dolly followed me into my closet. She was ready to walk with me. Why not? We both couldn't sleep.

Ruth's car was gone. She normally parked on the drive instead of garage. Maybe it was in the garage, maybe not.

Dolly and I walked down our new normal route. No sign of life at the Gibsons's. It was 4 AM.

Back at the house, I fed Dolly and checked all my normal feeds. One thing caught my eye. A breaking news story. A local reporter in an Internet clip describing a heinous murder of a man in his home. He was discovered by his housemate coming home from an international trip.

A neighbor interviewed described them as friends, nothing else.

That was close to home. I recognized the area illuminated with the flashing red and white lights from the police and EMS vehicles.

In our exercise room, I turned on the TV to watch while I did three miles on the treadmill.

The local station reporting starts up at 4:30 AM. They had the same info as the Internet clip. After an hour, the news was repeating. About 7 AM, the latest news broke. A reporter framed with flashing lights front and center.

The gorgeous, blond hair hot female reporter spoke, 'I was just told the victim's name, Josh Cousins, the deceased. The police spokesman said preliminary cause of death, multiple stab wounds with a long bladed knife. Dismemberment of his...'

She stopped, then listening in to advice in her ear, she continued, 'Reporting from the scene, Jean Smythe.'

What got dismembered? It will come out somewhere. I am thinking penis. That's why they stopped her.

Behind the reporter a parked car. I peered at it closely. I paused the show. It looked like the car Josh drove Ruth home with after our dinner. Could it be? We didn't get his last name or I should say I didn't.

They cut back to the studio, time for weather and traffic.

I put the whole thing out of my mind and went about my daily routine.

***

My phone rang, It was 3 PM. I had 3 hours of freedom before I had to see Ruth. The caller ID was James Gibson's home phone. Are they back home?

'Hi Jim.'

'Oh, I am Cameron. Is this Clint?'

Of course. The house sitters.

'Yes how can I help you Cameron?'

'Uncle Jim gave me your number to call if we had a problem with the Internet.'

Looks like my fix didn't hold.

'Ok, I can help. What't the problem?'

'The videos we streamed were herky, jerky. Some would not play at all. And it just seemed slow if it did play.'

'Give me a couple of minutes and I will come down.'

'Great! We will be in the pool. Bring your dog and your swim trunks.'

Of course I would bring Dolly. Swim trunks? Why not? That might be exciting cavorting in the pool with young girls in bikinis.

My balls tingled just thinking about it. Shit, I will just wear the trunks. Haven't been in a pool for more than a year.

I heard more than one voice in the background. Did they have guys with them, that would be a turn off. I have to ask.

'Cameron who else if there?'

'My twin Roxie and Cindy. You know Cindy. She told us about how nice you treated her. She also told us that when you hugged, she could feel your erection.'

I barely heard erection, someone must have grabbed the phone from her or something.

I barely heard 'I told you not to bring it up yet.'

Someone said 'but you said you thought it was big.'

Cameron finished the call with a happy tone, 'See you soon Clint.'

This was better than I fantasized about. Three girls in bikinis - I hope bikinis. Maybe they are prudes, but I doubt it.

I tried on my old speedo. uh not a good fit. Next up, short legged trunks, a little tight. Perfect, shows enough cock without looking obvious.

Matching sleeveless shirt, I stopped in the full length hall mirror. Not bad for a senior. Maybe I could star in Old Young videos. I wonder what it pays.

I leashed up Dolly, grabbed my repair bag and headed out the door.

It was mid-day hot. I stopped in front of the gate leading to the swim pool. I heard giggling, laughter and splashing of water. Here goes.

Oh my god, smaller than bikinis, tiny pieces of cloth not even covering their areolas. No real cloth covering their pussies, just a string running between the labia unless there was a cloth that bunched up into the lips.

One of twins was sun bathing, the other in the pool playing with Cindy.

The sun bather spotted me.

'Hi, I am Cameron. Hey Roxie and Cindy, Clint is here to solve our problem.'

As Cindy climbed out the pool, one breast broke free. She walked towards me, not even bothering to cover it. She draped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed her back. My level of excitement ignited, alerting all my equipment to get ready for use.

Cindy placed her hand on my growing erection, rubbing it lightly.

She stood back and said, 'See girls how easy it is to get him hard?'

Cameron stood on my left, she placed her hand inside my trunks pulling my cock up. The head peaking out of the waist band of my trunks.

Roxie finally spoke, 'I go first!'

Roxie took my hand and led me into the living room and sat next to me on the couch. She managed to pull my cock out from the trunks. Stroking it while kissing me I couldn't believe what was happening.

Cindy and Cameron followed us in.

Cameron sat by me on the other side. Cindy kneeled before me, hands on my thighs, inside the bottom of my trunks.

Dolly jumped up on the couch and settled in against the arm of the chair. It was her nap time. She must be comfortable with the girls, probably because of Cindy. If she didn't like them, she would let me know with her growls.

Roxie stopped kissing and stroking, she leaned back, reached behind her neck. Her bikini top dropped off.

Cindy and Cameron followed suit. So many bare breasts!

Cindy said, 'You have way too many clothes on.'

She pulled my trunks down and off.

Roxie said, 'Look at that thing, It is standing straight up! '

Cameron screamed, 'Yes, yes and so big. Look how thick it is.'

'Cameron take his shirt off.' Cindy ordered.

I raised my arms up so she could slide it up and off.

Roxie said, 'Let's get him wet before I get on top of him.'

Cindy said, 'You are not going first Roxie.'

What a view seeing Roxie and Cameron's tongues moving up, down and around my erection. Cindy disappeared from view but I sure felt her tongue on my balls, then her lips around one ball then the other. When she sucked them out, she released them with a popping sound.

The girls took turns sucking on my cock, rubbing it on the inside of their cheeks, teasing me with the quick and up down motions that heightened my anticipation of deeper plunges.

The girls edged the head in tandem kissing their side of it, then one tongue licked the underside, the other the top.

I really don't know how much longer I can last. Adhering to my discipline of avoiding porn for masturbation, the urge to cum came quickly, too quickly. I need to hold on.

There are three of them, hot for sex. I need to deliver satisfaction to them, not just me. I had an idea.

'Who is first?' They knew I asking about intercourse. Intercourse with two eighteen year old twins and a nineteen year old computer scientist.

'We decided it would be Cindy.'

Roxie was lying about going first.

'Great. Cindy let's trade positions. Time to get you wet and ready.'

Cindy stood up, pulled the bows on her swimsuit bottom, dropping it to the floor. I had a great look at her pussy. So beautiful. Perfectly formed, nice labia, long hood hiding her clitoris. She is going to enjoy this.

I helped her sit on the couch, I directed her to sit forward placing her pussy right off the edge of the couch.

She leaned back on the couch and spread her legs wide open beckoning my mouth, tongue, and fingers to deliver pleasure to her.

Her recently shaved pussy was inviting. She was ready. I moved in and placed my hands on her inner thighs. I moved in close to her. I looked up to her for eye contact. She weakly smiled. She didn't know what was coming.

Roxie moved behind me. She spread my legs and cheeks and rimmed my anus. God that felt good. Then she laid on her back, scooted her head up to the couch, pulled my cock down and took it in her mouth. What a deal.

Cameron sat next to Cindy. She looked like she didn't know what to do. I motioned to Cindy's breasts. With a boat load of hesitation, she placed a hand on the breast closest to her. That's all.

'Cameron, squeeze her breasts, play with the nipples, kiss them, suck on them. You know how.'

She nodded and really got into it. Squeezing the one breast up to suck on the nipple.

Back to Cindy, I licked her inner thighs, one side, then the other. I continued licking and then kissing my way up. I stopped short of contacting the outer zone of her sexual pleasure. She placed her hands on the back of my head forcing me in closer.

I licked her swelling outer lips. I sucked on one side then the other. I pinched them together, rubbing them up and down against each other.

I kissed them again, then ran my tongue back and forth across them. I paused to look at her. Her head was back, her eyes closed. She was enjoying the ride.

'Kiss me Cameron,' Cindy said.

Cameron complied. Complied with a passion. Why she was hesitant in the beginning? I don't know why.

Roxie abandoned her quest, such a bad angle, I don't blame her. She moved up to the couch and took on Cindy's other breast.

Focus on Cindy I told myself, they will get their turn in the middle.

With my fingers, I spread her lips wide open, I inserted my tongue into her pussy playing around inside while resting my upper lip on the very bottom of her clitoris. I pulled back then inserted my tongue several times in a fucking motion always giving her clit a quick lick. She trembled.

Moving up, I ran my tongue back and forth across her clit. It was engorged. I sucked on it once. She almost levitated off the bed. I sucked again. I backed off to just swipe it with my tongue.

'Oh Clint! Give me more. Take care of me! I want it bad.' she screamed.

I sucked on her clit. Once, then twice, then three times releasing and pausing each time to tease her, letting the anticipation build. One more suck.

'Oh my god I am cumming!' she shouted rolling her head back and forth.

She grabbed the back of my head pulling it hard onto her while I kept her clit between my lips flicking it with my tongue. The girls sucking hard on Cindy's nipples, taking turns kissing her.

Her body rippled from top to bottom, bucking up and down. Her pussy soaked with her juices. Her orgasm in full control of her body.

She whimpered, 'Oh my...oh my... oh my.' Her voice dropping down to a whisper. Eventually she went quiet.

Roxie said, 'Holy shit! She came, she made her cum without fucking her. Oh my god, I want that Clint.'

'Roxie, hold on, I will get to you.'

'Cindy, do you want it?'

'Yes, please fuck me.'

I changed my position. Right on top of Cindy. I laid my cock lengthwise on her pussy lips, spreading them open from top to bottom. The head laying on her swollen clit.

My face and lips inches from her. I kissed her easily, then harder. The dying embers of her orgasm rekindled. She kissed me back hard, slipping her tongue against mine. I wrapped my arms around her back.

I pulled back and whispered, 'Take it Cindy if you really want it.'

'I want it.'

She took hold of my big, thick erection and placed the head barely inside her. She pulled it in further parting the lips. I took it from there. I felt the head slide further into to her as I pushed my entire erection in. It felt so good, so good. Pelvis against pelvis. While inside her, I moved up and down, colliding with her swollen clit.

'Cindy do you want to be fucked hard?'

'Fuck me hard Clint.'

I pulled out, head just touching her pussy lips. I moved back and forth against the lips and plunged in hard and deep. Gosh, I was loving this too much.

'Talk dirty to me Cindy. Tell me how much you like it. Tell me how hard I feel. Tell me to be rough with you.'

The girls were giggling, they were paying rapt attention.

'Clint you feel so good inside of me. Don't take it out. Keep fucking me hard and then harder. Please fuck me, fuck me till I cum on your huge erection. Cum inside me. Let me lick your cum soaked cock when you are done. Squeeze my tits, slap them around. Please get rough with me. I love it.'

All during the dirty talk I was working hard fucking her, sweat pouring off my chest on to her rock hard nipples. I took one breast and squeezed the nipple and then gently slapped it.

'Harder, slap my tits harder,' Cindy asked.

I heard Cameron say, 'I want that too. Slap my tits when we fuck.'

I picked up the force, slapping one then other. She was so close to an orgasm.

'Clint, I am so close, fuck me harder, cum inside me.'

I was pounding her so hard, I stopped the tit slapping. I grunted and groaned every time I landed on her pelvis. The feeling I love so much was taking over. My world narrowed to what was happening in my cock, the only thing in my world right now. I needed to orgasm.

'Clint cum inside me, please cum, I need your cum inside me. I need to feel it. Hurry Clint, hurry.'

I went crazy on the speed, I began to shake, I was cumming inside of her, I could feel the extra warmness coating the walls deep inside her.

Cindy screamed, 'I feel your cum. Oh God Clint, I am cumming again.'

She violently bucked up and down, pushing her pussy up against me with a slapping sound. Slowly, the motion subsided, finally laying still, her eyes closed, the remnants of two orgasms disappearing.

I pulled my cock out soaked with our juices, still leaking little bits of cum. I collapsed next to her, the girls making room for me.

Cindy awoke, grasping the base, she worked to squeeze out the rest of my semen. She licked it from top to bottom, lastly she took the head in her mouth and cleaned it. One last suck and kiss and we both laid down, exhausted and extremely satisfied.

A text came through to my phone. I started to get up. Cindy pulled me back. Roxie picked it up. She read the snapshot notification.

'It's from a Ruth.'

'Don't be late, I know what you are doing. You are going...'

That was all there was in the notification.

Roxie handed me the phone. I opened the message app. I did not read out loud the rest of the message.

'You going to pay for cheating on me.'

A chill traveled up my spine.

'Cindy asked, 'Is that the Ruth that lives next to you? I saw someone come out of that house. She is pretty. Your girl friend on the side? I hope not. I want to be your girl friend on the side or just a fuckbuddy.'

Cameron and Roxie said at the same time. 'Me too!'

'Yes it is that Ruth, no she is not my girl friend on the side.'

She really isn't, she is just my fuckbuddy.

'What was in the rest of the message?' Roxie asked.

'Just another you are going to be late.' I said.

'Late for what?'

Think, think, think, I got it.

'We are going to FaceTime with my wife before she goes to dinner with my daughter and son-in-law.'

I have no idea why we would do that, I hope they don't ask the next question.

They didn't.

Cameron took hold of my wilting erection and played with the head, 'So you are leaving us? I didn't get my turn.'

Roxie said, 'Me too. When do I get a turn?'

It was 5:15 PM.

'I have some time, but you have to do what I want to do with you, OK?'

Roxie said, 'Yes master, your sex slaves will do as told.'

'Good.'

'Which room has the biggest bed?'

Cameron said, 'The master has an oversized king.'

'Let's go there, I have some time.'

Cameron led the way, holding my cock as we walked forward. Roxie squeezing one cheek then the other. Cindy's arm around my neck. I was trapped into a nubile foursome. Doesn't get any better than that.

Nice bedroom, well decorated, such a huge bed. This will work.

Dolly tried to jump up on the bed. It was too high. I helped her up. She settled down on a pillow at the head of the bed.

'Cameron and Roxie, lay on your backs with your cheeks close to the edge of the bed. Pull your legs back to your head.'

Cameron said, 'Like this?'

Her ankles were locked in behind her head! What flexibility!

Roxie said, 'Watch, I can do it too.'

'Wow, you girls are amazing!' I said.

Cindy said, 'I can't do that.'

'No problem, lay on your back with the your head draped off the edge of the bed.'

Face fucking next on the list for her.

I scooted Roxie to the side, giving me room to straddle her chest, my thighs squeezing her breasts tightly together.

My cock was on top of her lips.

'Get it wet Roxie.'

She rocked her head forward, pulling my cock into her mouth at the same time. I pushed it in further, deep into her wet mouth.

Good enough.

I pulled out and kneeled in front of her pussy.

Spreading her pussy lips out wide, I licked the inside of her labia then shoved my tongue deep inside, my mouth totally surrounding her vagina. I moved my mouth up and down, back and forth, all the while my tongue buried deep inside.

'That's it, that's what I want Clint.'

Ok, I am fine with that.

I stayed with the motion for a while, then pulled back and spat on her clit. With two fingers I massaged the saliva all around, then directly on her clit.

'Oh shit, oh shit, Clint, Clint, fuck....' Roxie screamed.

Massaging her clit with one hand, I put two fingers into her pussy, finger fucking her slow, then hard. My fingers were soaking wet.

I presented them to Roxie.

'Taste yourself Roxie.'

At first I let her control her tasting action, then I took over. Adding a third finger, I face fucked her, driving the fingers in and out deep into her mouth, the middle finger bumping her throat opening. She gagged, I pulled out.

Back to her pussy. i sucked on her clit, running my tongue back and forth on it.

I slipped the two fingers back in, this time finger fucking her hard while sucking on her clit.

She was moaning and grunting and gently moving her pussy up to meet my fingers.

I stopped sucking her clit.