When Do I Get a Turn?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took my ball gag out.

'I didn't cum.'

I hear her hall clock chime 7:15 PM.

'What? I didn't make you cum? What's wrong with you? You had plenty of cum for your teens, but not me? You had plenty of cum at the party. I have no use for you anymore.'

She was angry, real angry, screaming at me. Dolly began barking at her, she sensed something was wrong.

Ruth rolled off of me to the side of the bed.

She screamed even louder, 'You're not even hard anymore! What's wrong with you? What kind of fuckbuddy? I have no use for your cock anymore.'

Dolly was behind her barking, she wouldn't stop.

Ruth turned around and kicked her. She yelped and ran to the corner of the room.

'You little bitch, you are next after I am done with your Daddy.'

'Leave her alone, do what you want with me, but leave her alone.'

'Well soon, you won't have a say in that.'

Out of the dresser drawer she drew out a long knife. The shiny blade marred by blood stains.

'Yes, I used this on Will and Josh. It is very sharp, it will cut through everything including bones including your boner. Hah! I made a funny.'

I had to stall her, it had to be close to 7:30, I am pretty sure the front door is unlocked. Come on girls! Rescue me! You are my only hope.

I heard the clock chime 7:30.

'Why Will? You two were married.'

'Well that sorry fuck was having an affair! An affair with an 18 year old male. I was totally in the dark until I caught Will giving his teen lover a blowjob. The nerve of him! He preferred sex with a little man versus me. He had to go.'

'Clint, can you imagine someone our age having sex with a 18 year old or two or three of them?'

'Hah! I made another funny.'

'I didn't intend to cut off his dick off, it was an accident that happened when I was carving him up. He was probably dead when it happened. I remember picking it up and giving it a kiss. Very appropriate that his wife should be the last one to kiss his dick not some twink.'

She is fucking crazy! I am doomed.

She enjoys talking about it, bragging about it. I had to keep her talking to kill time. Come on girls!

'Josh was different. Remember how he and Caryn were immersed in conversation that night we had dinner together?'

'Yes, Caryn said they were talking shop, they are, were in the same line of business.'

'Same story from Josh with a little twist. He talked about how attractive Caryn was, he was going to ask her out! Clint, they were going to cheat on us! That was bad but it got worse.'

'I was on top, fucking his brains out. Unlike you, he came. Which was good, I like it when I cause that. But... he called out Caryn's name when he came 'Oh Caryn I am cumming'. So insulting.'

'Well, I would have nothing of that. I got my trusty blade, he had his eyes closed, it was easy to cut off his dick and then carve him up.'

'I did something silly. I licked off the cum and my pussy juices. I was going to put it in me, but I thought that would be kinda weird. Don't you think Clint?'

'I am kind of getting off on detached cocks. I have so much more control and flexibility with them. Makes sense doesn't it Clint?'

Now I know she is fucking weird crazy. I can't think of anything else to ask her other than for mercy. I am fucked, no sign of the girls. Way past 7:30.

I started to pray to myself.

'Clint we have a different situation here. You are well aware of what is coming, you're defenseless. I think I should give you the option of carving first, cock removal last or the reverse. Would you like to be alive and see me cut off your pride and joy or be dead to the world?'

She said, 'I kind of like cutting it off first, while you watch. If you don't pass out you can see me put it back inside of me. I decided that is not so weird... for me.'

'Clint, pick! i have cleanup work to do, I don't want to be up all night disposing of your body.'

I will live longer if she cuts off my... God I can't believe any of this.

'Cut it off!' I shouted.

'You have chosen wisely Clint, enjoy.'

She took hold of my cock head with her left hand, she placed the knife up against the bottom of the shaft, doing a little slice.

I lost it and screamed, 'Don't do it, don't do it Ruth. For God's sake I will do anything for you going forward.'

Dolly started barking, she wouldn't stop. She could sense I was in trouble.

'Shut up dog, I want to hear him scream in pain. I will carve you up later.'

Oh god, oh god she started slicing deeper.

I screamed as loud as I could, 'Stop! Help, someone help, someone help me!'

Dolly stopped barking, instead I heard a mean growling sound that she was making.

'Fucking dog, biting my ankle. Aaaah, shit that hurts.'

Ruth was trying to stop her by kicking her off up in the air. When Ruth's leg swung up, I saw Dolly locked tight on her bleeding ankle not letting go. to free both hands, she dropped the knife blade down cutting into the base of my blood soaked pelvis, sticking there.

No more calling Dolly an 'ankle biter' in a derogatory way.

Finally, Ruth tore her away from her ankle. She gripped her around her neck and started to choke her.

'Die you fucking dog!'

I closed my eyes, she was going to kill my beloved Dolly and there was nothing I could do but cry.

A booming voice called out, 'Put the dog down. Put the dog down now!'

Ruth bent down to put her on the floor, 'There you go Dolly. Did that help baby? Did I get that thing out of your throat? You were choking. Are you better now?'

Now I know she is crazy.

Dolly barked at her and tried to bite her again. One of the officers picked her up.

'Up against the wall, hands on the wall, spread your legs. Officer Michelle, give her the pat down.'

'Hey Michelle, you can search my pussy if you like, you might find something of value there.'

Ruth continues her bizarre behavior.

'She is clean.'

'Cuff her.'

'Officer, excuse me, may I ask a question?'

She didn't wait for a response.

'What crime did I commit? We are just two consenting adults engaged in sex.... kinky sex I admit, when this rabid dog attacks me. I don't get it.'

He stood aside. In walked the girls.

'These ladies have you recorded admitting to the murders of your husband and your boyfriend Josh. That plus your assault of this gentleman.'

She said, 'Oh, that makes sense. Can I put some clothes on first before I go for a ride to the station? I want to look good for my booking photo.

'Yes, Officers Parsons and Liddy will pick out a robe for you. You will get our clothes at the station.

'Oh my. Can I bring my makeup kit then?'

'No.'

As Ruth was walked out, she said over her shoulder, 'Love you Clint. When all this blows over, I will come and visit you and Caryn.'

A veiled threat actually more than that.

Before the crime scene squad arrived, I grabbed the camera with the pics with the girls. I erased all the photos. Explaining Ruth to Caryn will be tough enough, I need to keep my antics with the girls out of the picture. We huddled and got our story straight.

***

Ruth was convicted of two murders. She couldn't control herself and had to brag about it. The jury convicted her on Will's murder in 5 minutes, Josh took 10 minutes. No death penalty in our state, she had life without parole.

Caryn didn't take any of this well. She moved in with our daughter and son-in-law, now an in-house day care for our grandson and granddaughter.

She moved right out when the baby's DNA was checked for disease markers, it was not Darwin's after all.

Lillian knew it, she tried to fight the DNA test, but Darwin wanted it, they did it for their first born, how could she?

Darwin divorced her.

Lillian moved in with me. Darwin got custody of their firstborn. We had Rebecca.

No damage to my penis, but it took longer than expected healing. Lillian and I held back on sex till it healed.

The girls were heroes. Their story, our story, they were walking by the house, heard screaming and Dolly barking. The door was open, they videoed their entrance as proof of why they entered. They heard the talking in the bedroom, were shocked with Ruth's discussion of Will and Josh. They were concerned and called 911 when they saw the knife.

I chose to drop the assault charges to keep us out of her criminal mess.

Cindy and I saw each other on occasion. Lillian didn't mind. She thought I was giving Cindy advice on her college studies. I was giving Cindy more than that.

We were a good match in bed even with our age gap. We had a pregnancy scare, but it was just that.

I stayed away from the twins even though I will never forget our day together and the role they played saving my life.

Then there was Dolly, the real hero, the minutes she distracted Ruth allowed the police to stop her cold from cutting off my cock or more. I did choose wisely, it saved my life.

Dolly wasn't hurt. We were back to our normal routine of walk, eat, walk, eat, nap. She is such a good dog.

The only difference on the walks was the baby stroller.

Occasionally Lillian joined us on the walks but her business was growing at a tremendous rate, she was the bread winner in our family.

Dolly... dogs truly are man's best friend and for me... Dolly was a lifesaver.