When Do I Get a Turn?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Clint, don't do that. Don't stop! I'm so close.'

One suck of her clit and I stopped.

'No, no, keep it up, I need it.

Another suck, another stop.

'Jeez stop doing that, stay with me, stay with me.'

A third suck, no stopping this time, hard finger fucking.

'Oh my, oh my, your doing it, your... '

She released her ankles from behind her head and wrapped them around my back. She pulled my head down hard onto her, crushing her clit.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck I am cumming... look out, I have to squirt!'

Still in her grip, she thrusted her pussy up and down, her hands beating the bed, her head wildly moving back and forth.

She squirted right into my mouth, then all over my face as I moved up.

She said, 'Someone kiss me, someone suck on my breasts!'

Cindy sat up and moved right onto a breast immediately sucking on it. Cameron move in to kiss her sister.

'The best, the best, the best ever...' Roxie managed to say.

Her thrusting slowed, she began to relax. Cameron and Cindy retreated.

Roxie said, 'You can do that all night to me. I would be absolutely fine with that.'

Cameron said, 'I am next Clint!'

I walked towards the edge of the bed, stroking my cock as I moved forward. Their eyes locked on my rock hard erection. The veins popping out of the thin first layer of shaft skin.

Cindy was back in position, laying on her back, head on the edge, mouth wide open. Cameron laying on her back holding her back, pussy right there for the taking.

'Cindy open your mouth wide.'

I inserted my cock in her gaping mouth, she quickly closed on it, tonguing the head, inching up trying to take more. I pulled out.

I immediately shoved it in further. She put a lip lock on the shaft, but I pulled out again.

I went in and out several times letting her get a sample of what was coming.

I took my time slowly inserting my cock into her mouth. Her arms flat against her side. Her hard nippled breasts jutting up.

I pushed in further. She was taking it well. I held my cock position. With my long arms, I reached down to her pussy. I squeezed her lips together and rubbed them against each other. She liked it, she bucked up wanting more contact. She also tried to take more of my cock, but there wasn't a lot left to take. My cock deep into her throat, the outline of the tip of the head barely visible below her chin..

I put two fingers inside her pussy, moving them in and out, shoving them all the way in, my palm colliding with her clit.

I applied pressure to it. She tried to moan but her mouth was full.

I pulled out and then pushed my cock in further, she was handling it. A little further. Still good. A little further the head visible further down her throat. A little further, forcing the head down her throat. She choked and instinctively pushed me away. I let her.

She gave me the OK sign to go back in.

I shoved it all the way in, my pubic hair resting on her lips and chin. No choking. I kept it in deep not moving back at all. I could see the outline of the head way down her throat, way below her chin. I touched it. Then I squeezed it. I could feel it.

She signaled to pull out. Then to continue.

All the way down again, this time wiggling my cock back and forth, my balls bumping her nose. She pulled on her nipples as far as the skin would stretch. I was ready to explode in her throat.

I pulled all the way out and moved to Cameron saving my cum for her.

Cindy grabbed my cock, ''No Clint, come back. Keep fucking my face please.'

I ignored her, pulling my wet, slightly red erection away from her hand. She already has had more than her fair share of cock time.

'Cameron, on all fours, spread your legs, show me your pussy. Cindy, scoot underneath her pussy on your back.'

I slapped Cameron's's tight cheeks.

'More, harder,' Cameron said.

I slapped them till they were red.

With my fingers, I spread her lips apart to see the pink skin entry point for my cock. I spit on it several times and used my fingers to spread the saliva all around.

I stood up.

'Cindy...'

I will give her more cock time.

She grasped my cock and pulled it to her mouth, licking the head and shaft, taking it in halfway. I could feel the additional wetness. I was ready for Cameron.

I inserted the tip, pushing apart the wet lips. She shifted backwards trying to put more of my cock inside her right away. Then unexpectedly I moved all the way in, bottoming out against her wet pussy. She was so fucking tight! That's going to be a problem holding off.

'Oh yeah Clint. That's what I want. That's what I have been waiting for all day.'

Cindy moved up to lick my balls, trying to take them in her mouth.

I began slowly moving out and then all way in. I picked up the pace. Cameron dropped her head down to rest on the bed, thoroughly enjoying the ride.

'Cindy, work her clit.'

She squeezed, tapped and massaged Cameron's clit.

'Oh god... oh god... Clint fuck me harder. It's starting, my orgasm is starting already. I am so horny watching you.'

So I pulled out and presented my dripping erection to Cindy who took it and sucked on it a few times. I had to pull out, Cameron is so tight and she said she was on the verge of cumming.

Back inside Cameron, pounding her pussy relentlessly. I was feeling it, my balls tingling and a irresistible urge to let go. The tightness and wetness overwhelming any control I had.

She went first.

'Oh god Clint, I am cumming.'

She shook and shivered while she breathed heavy, moaning occasionally. I kept fucking.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck Clint.'

She moved back and forth on me helping escalate the impact of my thrusts against her. I couldn't hold back anymore. I stopped thrusting and let loose of my load, deep inside her, one spurt after the other as I grunted my satisfaction of cumming in Cameron.

I was done. I pulled my cum soaked cock out, little strings of cum hanging from the head.

Cindy moved closer and caught the cum from my cock. She stayed directly under Cameron.

Cameron squeezed her vagina in and out forcing the cum out. A beautiful sight watching my white stuff drip out and down into Cindy's waiting mouth. Cindy reached with her tongue to lick the lingering cum on Cameron's pussy.

They rotated to sit on the edge of bed. Cindy with a little bit of cum on her lips and chin.

She and Cameron open mouth kissed, then Cameron dipped down low. Cindy drizzled all the cum into her mouth. They kissed and licked each other's face. Transfer complete. Cameron opened up, her mouth white.

They swapped again, Cindy's mouth filled again. She swallowed it all.

This was one crazy afternoon. I have fantasied about this kind of foursome. I watched porn videos of foursomes, jealous that a guy had three girls begging for his cock. It happened for me! A senior! An 'Old'. Never too late.

A dark thought creeped in. I just cheated on Caryn again. This time with three teenagers. Long ago I forgave myself for fucking Ruth and Lillian.

Ruth and I were both drunk, we got carried away. I have to stop this bad behavior. I am going to tell Ruth I am done, no more fuckbuddy stuff.

As for Lillian, not sure I can stop. If she wants to keep going, I am all in.

Another text came through. It was 5:50 PM.

This time, I picked up my phone. I read it to myself.

'You better finish up with your girls. You are digging a 6 foot deep hole with me. Get your ass and cock over to my place on time. You are in for a lot of surprises. If you are late, well...'

I didn't know what to think about the 6 foot comment, the burial depth in our state. I thought the worst. I thought of Will's mysterious death, then, Josh. Am I next?

'Cameron, Cindy, Roxie, I really have to go. I tell you what. This shouldn't take no more than an hour. Let's all go to my place, I will change and make my commitment to Ruth and then we can continue at my place. Ok?'

Cameron said, 'Yes, we can all stay the night with you.'

Dolly barked from her pillow on the bed, like 'don't forget about me!'

'And Dolly,' Cameron added with a laugh.

I looked at the bedsheets. What a mess of cum and pussy fluids. They have to wash the sheets before the Gibson's return.

I dressed. The girls pulled on cut-off shorts for the short walk to my house and t-shirts instead of bikini tops.

I got a kick of the words on their t-shirts. Cameron - Fucking Tight Pussy!, Cindy - Fuck My Mouth, Roxie - I Don't Need Your Cock.

So appropriate, so right on!

Roxie's words made me think she is either bi or lesbian. Fine with me either way. I think I did well with her.

On the walk, we were slowed by Dolly who decided to sniff and pee on something, seemingly every 10 feet. It was 6:05 when we walked past Ruth's. She was in her window watching. She stared a hole in me.

I changed quickly into briefs, jeans and a shirt.

I helped the girls to settle in to watch a Netflix comedy program.

Cindy said, 'We will pick out some porn videos when you get back. Preference?'

My reply, 'Foursomes of course. Maybe Old Young too.'

Roxie said, 'Hey we can duplicate what they are doing while we watch. That will be a blast!'

Everyone agreed with the idea. I thought it was great! Can't wait.

Because she was comfortable with them, my plan was to leave Dolly at home. Dolly disagreed and followed me to the door. It was nearly 6:30.

'Girls, I am horribly late. Give me an hour and I will be back - guaranteed. Here is my credit card, order something to eat and drinks.'

'I have a better plan, if I am not back by 7:30, come get me, using an excuse like one of you was horribly sick or something like that.'

Cindy said, 'Will do, thanks Clint, have fun.'

Dolly and I sauntered over to Ruth's. She opened the door before I knocked. She stood behind it and motioned me in.

'It's about time Clint. Last minute fuck with one of the girls?'

Her hallway 'big ben' clock chimed the half hour.

'No.' I am not about to give her any detail.

She looked at Dolly, 'One more detail to take care of. That's fine. Poor baby.'

I moved in, she closed the door behind me. I looked around the living room. So much has changed since that dinner party, totally redecorated.

Ruth moved in front of me. I was totally surprised by what she was wearing. A full body black tight putting on display her awesome mature body. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

'Do you like it Clint?'

'Oh yeah.'

She turned her back to me.

'Unzip me,'

The zipper ran down to the top of her cheeks. She had something else on under it.

Starting with her arms, then the top half and finally the bottom, she pulled the skin tight suit off. What was underneath was even better.

Two bands of 2-3 inch wide leather falling from behind her neck over her areolas, angling down to make a singular leather patch over her pussy. The leather band disappearing behind her pussy.

She turned sidewise showing off the side of her large breast held in place by the leather. Now I could see the narrow band emerging from her tight cheeks, splitting back to two bands just below her neck.

She wore black hose that ended on her upper thighs. Tall, stiletto heels added inches to her height. Her black hair pulled tight in a pony tail.

I noticed her black finger nail polish, lipstick and long, fake eyelashes.

Very sexy! Slightly slutty they way I like it.

'What do you think Clint?'

'Hot, very hot. Sexy and a little slutty too.'

'Hotter than those girls?'

Tough and tricky question. I play acted.

'Oh yeah Ruth, way hotter than the girls.'

She moved in close, locking her arms around my neck, pushing her breasts up against my chest.

'Clint, can we do something that will make me hotter?'

'Whatever you want Ruth, I am yours.'

I do believe I just fucked up.

Did I give her carte blanche to order me around?

'Great, just remember what you said my fuckbuddy. Let's go to my special bedroom.'

Dolly followed us in. She was not acting normal. What's up with her?

Uh-oh. This bedroom looked like a mash up of a BDSM sex room and a medieval torture chamber.

She took my hand.

'Don't be scared Clint. Not everyone is into all of this. My guess is this will be your first time. First time of many with your fuckbuddy me. Or it could be your last, up to you.'

I could read that 'last' remark two ways, I shivered at the thought.

She picked up a black whip with long strand tassels and beads at the end. She waved it across the entire room.

'We won't use all of this tonight, unless you would like to,' she said.

She sat down on the bed. It had chains running from the four bed posts ending in real shackles.

'Clint, take off your clothes, but do it slowly in front of me.'

I took off my shirt. She stood and waved the whip gently across my nipples. i actually liked the feeling. She sat back down.

Dropping my pants to the floor, my white briefs now her target.

She swiped the whip back and forth across my briefs, my cock outline visible to her.

'Hmm, that's not working Clint, no growth. Drop them.'

I didn't move, I didn't do anything.

She said, 'Ok, be that way.'

Ruth pulled the briefs down right to the floor.

She place the whip under my ball sack, rubbing it back and forth on the underside of my scrotum.

'Clint, I never got to see this up close before, just felt it inside me. You have a pretty cock. I know the girls enjoyed it. Now it's my turn.'

'Uh, thanks,' sounding more like a question.

Ruth took my cock in her palm, holding it like Voldemort held his wand.

'I think I can work with this. It will be quite a trophy.'

She led me to the bed.

'Lay down Clint.'

I did, she shackled me to it.

My fight or flee alarms were going off, first I will try flee.

'Ruth, this is not going to work. This is bizarre. What we had was a one-timer, I am sorry, I lost control. I can't do anything else with you. I can't be your fuckbuddy.'

I saw a look of anger flash across her face, then she resumed control.

'Clint, you love your wife - correct?'

'Yes, of course I do.'

'Does she love you?'

'Yes, very much.'

'Does she love you so much that she will forgive you when she sees the video of you fucking me, pounding my pussy up against my office door? Do you think she will enjoy seeing that?'

I said, 'No, but I don't care.'

I lied, I do care.

Angrily she said, 'I have the fucking video of you raping me in my office! Remember?'

'I didn't rape you! You begged for my cock! Fine, show it to her, she will understand when I explain.'

'Maybe, maybe not. Maybe not when she sees the pictures of you with the teen age girls.'

She left the room returning with a telephoto lens camera with a viewing screen on the side.

'Take a look at these.'

She clicked through photos of me and the girls by the pool and in the living room. I am fucked.

'i couldn't get a shot in the bedroom, but I did capture some of the audio. I like this part.'

She played the entire oral sex audio session with Roxie. She must have been by the window, the sound was slightly muffled.

'I might like something like that, she sure enjoyed it. You're a man of many talents. But first, I will show you my talents.'

Ruth kicked off her stiletto heels. She crawled between my legs still holding onto her whip while carrying her phone. She looked at my limp cock. She took it in her hand.

'I thought I was hot Clint? I think you were lying to me. You were pretty hard for your teenage harem.'

This was an impossible situation to mount an erection. I was worried about what crazy things she might to do me.

Ruth stood my limp cock straight up by the head to get at my balls.

She used her whip first to run the tassels across them. That felt good. Then she whipped them, whipped them hard.

'Ouch! What the fuck! Ruth that hurts!'

'Men, you are all the same.'

Saying in a mocking voice, 'Skip the foreplay, just suck my cock.'

She got up and went to the dresser next to the bed and pulled out a ball gag.

She forced it into my mouth and secured it.

'Now I only have to listen to your whining, or grunting or groaning. I don't need any more screams from you.'

Back between my legs, limp cock held out of the way of my balls. I braced myself for another ball whipping.

Instead, she licked all around them, across then down.

Lifting them high up, she licked the area right behind my scrotum. No one had ever done, that. I was getting excited. Even more excited when she played with the head of my cock with her thumb, stroking me slowly.

'That's better Clint. I feel it growing, so sexy.'

She took the head in her mouth, sucking on it, licking it, all the while gently playing with my balls. I closed my eyes and enjoyed what she was doing. What was I worried about? I had an erection... finally.

Her phone rang, she used the verbal announcement feature for incoming calls so i heard 'Incoming call from Caryn.'

'I have to take this Clint. Should I tell her now about the video and the girls?'

I could only muffle out a no, shaking my head violently back and forth.

'Ok, suit yourself. Maybe I will just tell her I am sucking your cock right now and you are enjoying it.'

Again, muffled no.

'Just joking, Not a good look for me.'

'Hi Caryn! How is New York?'

She put her on speaker.

'From what I could see of it, great! My grandson is cranky today.'

'Sorry to hear that.'

'Ruth, have you given some thought about the book club? It would be great to have you join.'

She said enthusiastically, 'Yes! Count me in.'

In between her responses, she was plunging down on my cock, back up again in time to respond.

'Great! I will let the girls know. Hey, one more thing, have you seen Clint. I have called with no response, not like him.'

Ruth moved on top of me, she guided my cock into her wet pussy. She began cowgirl fucking me. This is the weirdest thing but I kind of like it.

'He is with me right now Caryn. I am working with him on a problem I have. Right on top of him watching how he does it.'

'Can I talk to him?'

'Well, he is tied up right now. I will have him call you soon.'

'Thanks Ruth, talk to you soon.'

Ruth dropped her phone and concentrated on fucking me.

'Yes, it is coming back to me, You are the only one with a big enough cock to satisfy me.'

She relentlessly rode my cock working the top half of my erection, sometimes dropping all the way down to grind her pussy against my pelvis. My cock was on a wild ride.

She had strong thighs. Taking no support from me, the up and down fucking was all her. Me, just a dildo to ride.

'Clint, I am getting there. Squeeze my tits and massage my clit.'

I bucked up against her, my way to draw attention to the fact that I shackled to the bed posts.

'Oh yeah, forgot about that. Don't need you anyway to finish. Make sure you cum in me.'

I have nothing left, I lost track of all my climaxes today. Will she do something if I don't cum?

She got serious. Her up and down motion traveled the length of the shaft. My pelvis took a beating, she plunged down so hard.

'Oh yeah, oh yeah it's time, I can feel it... ooo, fuck yeah. So good.'

'Clint are you close? We need to cum together.'

I was no where near a climax. It was difficult to keep my erection because I am so turned off by the whole situation.

'Oh baby, I am tingling all over, so close, so close.

This time when she smacked my pelvis, she held her position to rub her pussy and clit, in particular, up against me.

Placing her fingers on her clit, she vigorously rub it in a massaging motion.

'Fuck!' she screamed out.

'I did it, I did it, fuck!'

Laying on top of me, continuing to grind my pelvis, her fingers plastered to her clit, she kissed me.

'Thank you Clint for your big cock. Did you like your orgasm as much as I liked mine? I didn't feel any cum spurts.'