When Elvira Met Bettie Ch. 02

Story Info
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, & Bettie Page, Queen of Hearts.
2.9k words
4.14
1.4k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,587 Followers

The Plague Doctor held his knife to her throat.

"Oh! Of course! You're here to brutalize me and stuff!" Elvira cocked her head to the side bashfully. "I am so flattered! You probably want me to keep, heh, entertaining myself, huh?" Elvira glanced down, seeing at least one break in the featureless sweep of the Plague Doctor's robe. "Yeah! Talk about an appreciative audience--a standing ovation only halfway through the show!"

The Plague Doctor moved the knife closer, nicking a tender vein in Elvira's neck. She cooed as a thin thread of blood shimmied down her throat and then was lost in the hail of droplets from the showerhead. The slow bleed was quickly reduced to a pink mist clinging to Elvira's jubilant curves.

"And giving me plenty of material to work with, big guy--here I thought I'd have to pretend the Addams kids went off to boarding school and Mom and Dad invited me over for weekly key parties. Does it still count as a key party if everyone has your key? And is it class-conscious if the butler gets one or just condescending? I'm not complaining, the guy was hung, but when it came to pillow talk..."

The Plague Doctor was out of patience. He reached out with his free hand, seizing Elvira's wrist, and directed her fingers down between her legs.

"I tried to light a cigarette and he never let me hear the end of it! 'Fire bad!' Yeah, I get it, buddy, stop trauma-dumping!" Then Elvira gasped at the feel of her own digits unexpectedly touching the feverish warmth down in her cunt. It wasn't just that she was hot. It was that, at being forced into it by the killer, she got hotter.

"Okay, babe, I can take a hint. No need for rough stuff." Elvira flashed a sultry smile. "But then, I don't need sprinkles on my ice cream either. They just make it taste better."

She bowed her legs and slid her middle finger up into the blooming warmth of her opening. The moment she'd touched herself, she went into a paroxysm of jerking hips and wobbling curves, shoving herself upon her finger and hilting it inside her cunt.

More shakes, more quivers. Elvira's naked body was a symphony of ripe sexuality, fleshy movement, ecstasy written in naked skin. She backed into the tiled wall, bracing her shoulders against it as she surrendered to the jerky undulations of her pleasure and her lust. She couldn't control her body and she didn't want to--doubted the Doctor wanted her to either.

She hissed loudly through gritted teeth, further broadcasting her lasciviousness to her audience. As if proof of her pleasure were needed when she kept writhing, twisting, her liquid bosom sloshing to the left and to the right. Elvira threw her head back, only her protective mane protecting the tiles from cracking with the force of the impact, and let out a banshee's wail (her being part-banshee on her mother's side).

"That's goooood sprinkles!" Elvira crooned, her eyes crossing.

A boiling charge, a burst of scalding heat ripped through her loins as a jolt of involuntary motion smashed her well-padded derriere against the tile wall, hitting hard enough to send a few sputters through the spray of the shower... then Elvira was over her peak.

She sagged against the tiles, gasping for air. Her body still spasmed, but slower and fuller--the tremors sampling all of her voluptuous curves, bouncing from the fullest swell of her hips to the tiniest motion of her jewel-hard nipples. Elvira cooed while her innermost muscles slithered and pulled, gaping and then clenching together, all sensual milking but with nothing to work their well-trained motions on but her own slender finger.

"Oh, I feel all sweaty..." Elvira minced now, returning her attention to the Doctor under the proviso that if that didn't get him in the mood, nothing would. "You know, down in my cooch... and under my arms, but that's not important right now. How about you be a dear and lend a hand? I'd wash myself like a big girl, only my legs are a little rubbery at the moment. I can barely keep it up!"

Her arms were holding her in place, bridged from one side of the shower stall to the other. But her eyes were free to slant downwards and come to where there was a growing hardness in the otherwise smooth surface of the killer's robe.

"Not that you'd know what that's like. Oh wow... ready to make a house call?"

The Plague Doctor raised his knife high, then brought it down on the bar of soap in its dish. Then, with the soap embedded on the tip of his knife, he began washing Elvira.

"Oh, and I thought it was kinda crazy how some people used washcloths. You really don't want to touch me? Come on, you know all that stuff about me being dirty was just for effect. I really keep clean, honest. All the spider-webs in my place are for the aesthetic; I actually dust plenty! Well, I pay people to dust. Well, I get people to dust... wanna see how?"

Elvira relieved him of the knife, which she set in the shampoo shelf with all the bat-repellant and other products it took to keep her looking her best. Then, taking the Plague Doctor's hands, Elvira pulled them to her body.

"That's it--you know you like it. Don't fight it," Elvira cooed. "And if you tell anyone about this, they'll think I'm a whore, so go right ahead!"

With his hands simultaneously stroking and lathering her curvaceous body, Elvira luxuriated in the sensual delight of being washed. The Doctor's hands were completely covered in soap suds by the time they made their way to her fulsome breasts; then it was all slipping and sliding as his kneading hands tried to grip her soapy tits. They were big--unwieldy to hold--and more than lubricated with all the soap bubbles already coating them.

The contest of the Doctor trying ever harder to get a good feel of her bosom turned Elvira on, making her more receptive than ever to the rush of water on her nakedness. And her recent orgasm heightened her sensuality, getting her all the most ready for another climax... this time with her fingers taking a break.

The Plague Doctor's very nearness--and the closeness of his burgeoning erection to her sex--had Elvira hot to have her body wash focus on the interior instead of the external. And she knew exactly how she wanted this man to wash out her dirty cunt.

"I know you're more used to doing this with the knife, but just this once, think you could stick it in me with something else? I promise it'll be as wet. And you can still choke me..."

Plague Doctor grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up into the air, driving her against the tiled wall of the shower as he did it. A little shimmy of his hips--surprisingly undignified on the otherwise solemn killer--and his robes were parted to allow out his manhood. He brought Elvira down until she was impaled on his rigid, throbbing prick.

Elvira stretched out her legs and wrapped them around the Plague Doctor's waist while she settled down on the fullest extent of his jerking cock--wiggling to make sure she was penetrated as deeply as possible. Now that she'd gotten the Plague Doctor's dick, she didn't want to miss out on any of it.

Driven into Elvira up to his balls, the Plague Doctor felt deep contentment. The fierce tightness that had momentarily kept him out of Elvira melted like wet heat into his buried member; it jerked and twitched with the mounting passion her pressure generated. Seeing her naked and feeling her warm body had made him hard--now, having her sheathed on his endowment all but turned him to stone.

Elvira felt his unrelenting stiffness from the splayed lips of her pussy to the far reaches inside herself. The hot water needled into her sensitive skin and further caressed her. Pinned into place between the Plague Doctor and the wall, she flung her arms up into the air and leaned back until she felt that unremitting hardness inside her rub against the inside of her box at a new angle. Feeling the stroke of his arousal along fresh tenderness within, Elvira shook as if possessed by a new lust on top of the old. Like all her sensations were fighting to be felt at once.

The Plague Doctor could hardly control his own shuddering. The way Elvira leaned back and wracked herself against the wall, he felt like she would never release his phallus from out of her lap--that she would stretch it to the thinness of angel hair pasta before she let it go. With Elvira writhing and twitching her hips all around his groin, there was nothing to do but fuck her as long and as hard as she could take it. The way he felt, he didn't know if he'd ever be able to stop.

"Mmmmm--that's the way I like to be opened up!" Elvira moaned. "Don't worry about breaking my spine, I think I'm already done with walking!"

The Plague Doctor could only grunt in answer. His arousal was too much to allow more than a contented groan when he was inside her.

He bounced Elvira to and fro on the sizable length of his cock, scrubbing the tiles behind her with soap suds when her body was smeared up and down. Her body rode up with a squeal of squeaking soap bubbles, then came back down in a vertiginous drop onto the impaling hardness of his erection. With hot water sizzling into both their bodies, every last nerve ending was attuned to the blasts of delight where their sex organs met.

The Plague Doctor's balls tightened, quaking so hard that it threw off the dripping water running down his body. Each time he pulled out of the jellied tightness of Elvira's cunt, there was lewd sucking and smacking that echoed over the hiss of the flowing water. The sound of his cock surging in and out of Elvira's wanton, clenching sex turned her on so much that she tried to hold in her cries and coos so she could hear more of it.

But what aroused the Plague Doctor was the feel of Elvira's closeness: having her limbs wrapped around him with a sporadic more-than-tightness while she spasmed with the electric pleasure running through her. Feeling her pull him close to her voluptuous body and rub herself into his clothes as if trying to inundate them with the wetness of her slick, soapy body.

As he pumped Elvira up and down like she was a weightless toy he was masturbating with, the Plague Doctor felt only the appendage that was surrounded by her seething hot insides. Elvira's womanhood was so hot--burning even hotter with the friction of their countless bodily clashes--that the Plague Doctor thought the only thing keeping him from bursting into flame was the water pouring over their coupling.

With each deep plunge into Elvira's fervently accepting body, a jolt of sheer ecstasy consumed the Plague Doctor's maleness and spread out from his groin, burning in all his extremities, the sensation towering higher and higher until it felt like it had all of his form in its grip. His stomach muscles clenched and coiled, putting more force into each rutting repetition. He lifted Elvira high... denying her the fullness of being impaled... making her croon as she was parted from him, however temporarily... and then the separation ended and she made her return trip down the full length of his steely thickness.

When Elvira rammed home to the base of the Plague Doctor's manhood, she flared as brightly as he burned. Quaking and quivering with, if it was possible, even more physical deliciousness than he felt. The sense of his powerful lust inside her tight sex more than satisfied her mating drive, but there was so much more she wanted. She needed... demanded... to know she'd gotten every iota of passion his body was capable of.

And the way he was fucking her, Elvira did not know if any man could possibly want her more. She was getting the fucking of a lifetime. Receiving all the raging delirium that the Plague Doctor assailed his victims with. And she might not die from it--might not--but just then, it felt like her life would never be the same.

The water soaked her luscious black hair and trickled down the shining paleness of her spectacular body. Following the trails laid by the cascading locks that ran over her shoulders and down her back, sweeping around with the roiling and undulating of her body to add to the caresses she received under the raging river the showerhead was letting loose on her. How could she not come with the hot water washing away all her sweat and yet spurring on the heat inside her, making it bloom when she came down on the Plague Doctor's cock one time too many...

As she climaxed, her pussy convulsed, squeezing around the Plague Doctor's buried manhood like a fist clenching. He couldn't hold back his orgasm under such pressure. His prick jerked and pounded, finally spewing its purpose into Elvira's eagerly anticipating sex.

With their mutual passion spent, the two frailly propped each other up under a rainfall of water that was almost enough to bowl their weakened bodies over. For long moments, they stood and waited for enough feeling to return to their bodies for them to sense that the heat had gone out of the water and now it was rapidly turning frigid.

The Plague Doctor stepped away from Elvira, leaving her teetering on rubbery legs. She reluctantly rinsed off her soapy skin and turned off the shower spray, grabbing a towel to wipe the wetness from her flushed skin. That sure was a man that just had his way with me. And he's a doctor. Guess he's conscientious about wasting water, though. Next time, I'll have to take a bath. Or at least bend over one...

Elvira stopped toweling herself off to observe the fluffy pink towel she'd unthinkingly picked out. She wondered at Gordon's choice of color. Maybe it belonged to another of his girlfriends. Elvira wasn't jealous, having just gotten a heaping helping of 'shampoo' where the sun didn't shine, courtesy of a serial killer. Then again, he was one hunky murderer.

Elvira knew there were some cute chicks out in the Hollywood hills--but none of them could be as hilly as her!

Elvira was painstakingly wiping the last little residue from her well-formed body when she heard the doorbell ring. She cursed under her breath; that would be the car service. Her clothes were either strewn all over that very lively living room or waiting to be washed by whichever of Gordon's houseboys had been lucky enough to get the privilege. Elvira was used to taking long showers, but the Plague Doctor had really gotten her to lose track of time. Now all she had to wear was a pink towel.

She pulled the towel up around her ample chest and tucked one corner in so that the fabric wouldn't come loose from the sheath it formed around her. Looking in the mirror gave her a shock. The towel covered up her mountainous breasts as much as they were ever covered, but the bottom of the towel barely even got started down the slope of her well-rounded ass. The white flesh of her buttocks seemed to gleam tauntingly at her. Turning to face the mirror, Elvira saw that everyone would be able to tell about the carpets matching the drapes.

She fumbled around in vain for a larger towel, but as she'd first suspected, Gordon didn't know any women as curvaceous as her. That should've been satisfying to her, but not at the moment. Everyone knew what happened to redheads in Hollywood. If word got out, it would be goodbye Elvira, hello Shaniqua!

The doorbell rang again. At a loss for what else to do, Elvira took the towel down off her chest and retied it around her waist. Then she combed her loose hair in front of her body to cover her breasts in two long swathes. That would have to do for now.

When she got to the front door, the Plague Doctor had answered for her. The door was yawning open with no one there, leaving a perplexed cabbie to check inside the house. The Plague Doctor waited nearby with his knife at the ready. Elvira strode right up to him and took him by the hand, patting the massive glove he wore.

"Look at you, being momma's little helper! Go get my bags, would you, dear? That's a good job for a big strong man, now isn't it?"

In short order he was shuffling back and forth, taking Elvira's many, many bags into the cab's trunk and backseat. Elvira would have to ride up front, but she didn't mind. The driver looked awfully cute and he was already having trouble keeping his eyes off of her.

"Think I can borrow your coat, stud?" she asked him, and immediately had him shrugging off the trench coat to let her put it on. "Thanks. You must really be hoping for a big tip. I'll be honest--so am I."

Zev95
Zev95
1,587 Followers