When Family is Not As They Seem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maralah," was all I could say.

"Please. I need this so much." My need was just as strong. "You have the answers," she said.

I held her hips and pushed the tip of my cock in and she kissed me. Our tongues tangled and I pushed in deep, and we groaned in each other's mouths.

She wrapped her legs tighter around me and rode my cock. We looked into each other's eyes. Suddenly her lips parted on a low ongoing hum. Her head tipped back; eyes closed.

We each quit moving. I was deep inside her and felt no pressure to move. The flutes and drums started, then the chant. It was loud. As though the circle dance was right here. I didn't look. I knew they weren't.

Her fingers dug into my shoulders, the low hum still accompanying the flutes. Her back was arched, breasts pushed high out of the water. Her nipples were bullets. Her cunt tightened on my cock almost painfully. My fingers dug into her hips.

Suddenly I heard a long wail and then felt her cunt convulsing on my cock. Without moving my cock started to pump into her. Her cunt nearly sucked the seed out of me.

We were both exhausted and napped on the bank of the spring.

I woke up to her talented mouth on my cock. Her black hair formed a curtain around her face and was draped across my naked body. I couldn't see her face, but I certainly could feel what she was doing.

I came to a shuddering loud orgasm. She moved up and kissed me, passing me my seed.

"I want to do this at the reservation," she said, and I nodded.

She was beginning to feel the calling.

~to be continued~

12