All Comments on 'When Fantasies Become Reality'

by EroticBrigid

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
And the name of this club is?

Great account of a swingers club and people enjoying each other, it all seems so natural, wish I was there to.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 8 years ago
Even Better!

This an even better story than your first one..a wonderful fantasy and one many women share..pity they can't all enjoy it..more please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If only there were woman like this in reality..........

Life is too short to live with jealously and bitterness. Been there and done that misery t-shirt.

I've been searching for a woman just like the one is this story. Lucky bloody Adam.

Sometimes I want to just watch, sometimes I want to be involved from the start to the end and other times, I want to watch and then be the last one. Whoever you are, you are the perfect woman. If there's a intelligent, sensual woman who enjoyed reading this in the UK, who'd like to go swinging with a mature, affluent, well educated male leave a note on this thread........ I'd be tempted to create a Literotica profile and meet you.

Fantastic and well written score. I really enjoyed reading it.

ChicagoMMAChicagoMMAover 8 years ago
Imagination running wild

I could almost see this happening, felt like an observer in the room. Very nicely written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous