When First We Meet Pt. 02

Story Info
D/s first few days together.
1.8k words
4.36
5.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John woke up early with Treacle wrapped snugly around his body. He gazed down at her fondly. Still able to see the slightest of red marks on her arse, he enjoyed looking at her.

'She really is a gorgeous girl.'

Sliding slowly and quietly out of bed, John strolled to the bathroom, bursting for a morning piss. Letting out a long sigh as he pissed, he considered today's torment for Treacle. As he thought what he should do, a smile crossed his face. He took a long, hot shower. Then he walked into the bedroom and quietly got dressed. As he donned his clothes for the day, he smiled at the small sounds Treacle made as she slept. He must have stood there for two minutes just gazing down at her, perfectly peaceful in her sleep.

Meandering into the kitchen, he set about cooking breakfast for himself. Being that he knew he would need his energy today, he made a proper English meal: eggs, bacon, tomatoes, black pudding, and fried bread.

As the deliciously devious plans for the day solidified in his mind, he murmured, "Fuck yes", out loud. Sitting down to the table, he began eating as he heard a shuffling sound behind him. Looking around, he saw Treacle standing cautiously in the doorway. "Get yourself some toast, girl. Don't want you shooting the cat today."

She looked blankly at him. "Shooting the cat?"

John chuckled. "Throwing up, girl. Throwing up."

Pulling a disgusted face and shuddering, Treacle mumbled, "Okay, Sir.", and set about following the command. As she set down her plate and took a seat, she began to pick at her bread.

"I want to watch you do your yoga routine today, Treacle. You've been doing it for a few months now. Naked is fine. Well, it's actually way more than fine." John quipped with a huge grin on his face.

Blushing crimson, Treacle muttered "Oh God" then quickly followed it up with a louder, "Of course Sir."

Leading her into a plushly carpeted living room, John took a comfortable seat. Sitting directly behind Treacle as she started her routine, John was enjoying the view immensely. Much to Treacle's chagrin, he chuckled and softly said, "Treacle, even your shoulders are blushing."

Watching her lithe body flow seemingly effortlessly and with grace, moving from one position to the next, within a minute John had forgotten about the sexual aspect of naked yoga and was entranced by the movement of her body.

After twenty minutes, she had a thin sheen of sweat over her body and John was sporting an impressive hard on. "Go and shower Treacle, then meet in my special room."

"Yes Sir" she replied and she softly walked off to her room leaving John watching her lovely arse sashaying away. Taking a deep, calming breath, John turned and moved down the hallway into his room. Putting on the spotlight above the bed, he sat in his huge leather armchair. Closing his eyes, he attempted to gather his thoughts and put himself into the right frame of mind.

As Treacle walked into the room, her eyes were almost the size of saucers as she tried to take it all in. The room was pitch black outside of the spotlight over the bed.

"Lay on the bed, my lovely. Spread eagle please."

Treacle lay down and John tied her to the bed and blindfolded her. Slowly, he began touching her lightly, teasing her nipples and trailing his fingers down over her body. Slipping his hand between her legs, he began teasing her folds open and flicking her clit lightly, barely enough to make Treacle moan. Watching her hips try buck upwards in search of his hand, he pulled his finger from between her legs. Trailing the slick finger over her lip, he offered it to her and watched in pleasure as she desperately began to suck and lick it, tasting her own juices. "Lay still and quiet, girl!"

"Yes Sir" she replied in a panting whisper, as he popped his finger from between her lips.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, John watched Treacle for some time. After about fifteen minutes, he could tell she was getting antsy as tiny tremors shifted through her body. With her breathing slightly elevated, John was just glad she didn't start snoring. Standing softly as to make no noise, John began to rise. As Treacle flinched, maybe he made a noise after all or maybe it was just the air moving, fucked if he knew.

Moving to a cupboard, he opened a drawer. Inside were six children's plastic rulers about twelve inches long. When he had first seen these months ago, it had been in a little store and a child had picked one up. John had watched in fascination as the child had struck the ruler against his forearm and it molded itself to his arm. John was amazed and immediately thought of uses so he had bought six of them.

Taking one to the bed, he whispered "Ready, Treacle?"

Taking the ruler, he lightly hit her thigh, watching as the ruler molded itself to the shape of her leg and relishing in the sound of the thwack as it hit. He started using the ruler all over her body, striking her legs, her breast. She flinched slightly at every stroke, panting in anticipation as she waited for the next snap against her skin. John stopped for a minute and inquired, "Are you okay, Treacle?"

"Yes Sir I'm fine, just so horny!"

"No coming, Treacle. You know what words you need to hear first!" John started to use the ruler on her inner thighs, then inching towards her pussy. As the ruler molding perfectly to her mons, she flinched and whimpered quietly. Raising her hips up, she searched for release. John started tapping an off beat so she didn't quite know when it would strike next. Stopping, John put his hand between her legs and teasingly flicked his fingers over her swollen, desperate clit, saying to her "Good girl. Rest a minute, my girl, before we really begin."

Listening to the sharp catch of her breath at his words, he turned away. Walking over to a dark corner, he looked back and saw her slightly raise her head, obviously hoping to hear or see anything even though blindfolded.

John wheeled a cabinet over and folded the top down. This made an extended top so the shelf fits perfectly on top of the bed. From inside the cupboard, he pulled out a machine. Most people would call it a sybian machine but it was in fact one he had made himself. It was a motor covered with just a rod on show. At the end of the rod was a decent sized dildo mounted about twelve inches from the machine.

Setting it onto the shelf, it lined up perfectly height wise with the dripping pussy that was begging for attention. All he had to do was shift Treacle over a few inches. Everything lined up as he moved the dildo until it was just inside her by less than an inch.

"Let's start Treacle. No coming until allowed. OR ELSE!"

"Yes, Sir" replied her tremoring voice.

He turned the remote control on. Watching her face intently, he slowly turned the machine up both in rotations and vibrations. Although not silent, the cams inside the machine made it move forward and backwards while at the same time spinning.

Treacle started to utter a low guttural growl which became higher pitched as the speed increased. She began to move, trying to get more and more pleasure from the machine as her hips began making tiny movements. John leaned over and rubbed small circles over her clit all while turning up the speed and the vibrations. Smiling evilly, he slowed the speed making her growl in frustration. Speeding up and slowing down, the rhythm was driving her mad. John turned it up to maximum as Treacle let out a high pitched squeal.

"Please, Sir! I need to come, Sir! Please?!"

"Not yet, girl."

John dropped his trousers and knelt on the bed, turning her head as he forced her mouth open and stuffed his throbbing cock into her mouth, "I come before you girl. The timing is your decision."

Treacle started to suck hard, her cheeks dishing in with how hard she was sucking. All her efforts to be allowed to come were making her desperate. She started whimpering little mewling noises as he began to fuck her mouth hard. "Fuck! I love using you, my fuck bunny."

The girl started jerking her hips showing John how close she was to her orgasm. John closed his eyes and threw back his head as he began to pump his seed into her mouth, groaning "Come girl!"

As John pulled out of her mouth, a small stream of come leaked from her mouth as she screamed in the throes of her orgasm. She threw her head back, flailing it from side to side as she cried out and convulsed. John left the machine going as she started to come down from her orgasm, enjoying her ecstasy until then seconds later she whimpered, "Sir? Please stop it!"

"Not yet, girl."

Leaving it going another thirty seconds, he leaned down and softly whispered, "Come girl."

Again she squealed and all of her muscles tensed as she bucked off the bed under the control of her second hard orgasm. John turned the machine off and pulled it out of pulsing pussy as he untied her bindings and blindfold.

Blinking and slowly becoming aware of what had happened, Treacle shakily remembered part of their rules. "Thank you, Sir! Thank you for allowing your girl to come! Thank you!", she gushed as she limply laid on the bed, drained from her powerful orgasms.

John smiled and nodded, then began to explain to her how to look after the machine and to clean it up, especially as she was going to have to do it in the future.

Running his fingers over the side of her face, he cupped her chin in his large, strong hand. "Up, girl. Shower and come into the living room when finished.", he ordered.

"Yes, Sir." She sighed and began to pull herself upright.

When she came into the living room a little while later, she found him reclined at one end of a large, leather couch. He called her to come and cuddle with him. "You are such a good girl, Treacle. I'm very proud of you!"

She softly blushed as she nuzzled into his chest, "Thank you Sir."

"Now. Take a nap with me, Treacle, as we will have two guests later!"

Pulling her close as she lay head on his chest and her lovely body pressed against him, he marveled at how perfect her skin was as he drifted off to sleep.