When France Meets Ireland

Story Info
A sexy Frenchman, his curvy lover and multiple orgasms.
5k words
4.65
7.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I wrote this, the man in my head was definitely Fred Sirieix. If you don't picture him while reading this, I'm not responsible for your loss. Haha.

P.S I've had writer's block for like 7 years, please be gentle.

-----

It was her 30th birthday.

I watched from across the room. She was magnificent.

Her curly, dark copper hair was gathered up and pinned at the back. She was wearing a deep wine coloured, v-neck dress with long sleeves that sat just off her freckle dusted shoulders.

It was nearing the end of the night. Most of the party-goers had made their way off. There were only stragglers left.

One of our friends was making polite conversation with me, but I was only half listening. My gaze was lost on the beauty, laughing brightly with her friend on the other side of our large entertaining room.

She looked like a goddess, ready to envelope the galaxy.

Amber, honey eyes met my green ones and she smiled at me from under her lashes, biting into her sinful bottom lip.

For a man of 43, I just considered myself lucky to be on her radar.

Not that I looked old for my age. I worked out regularly and kept a trim, muscular form. I was always impeccably groomed and made the most of my 6'1 stature.

I had well kept grey facial hair and musicians hands. And my French accent never hurt either.

It was a little after 2am when the final guest departed.

I looked over to mon chère. She did not even seem tired. Just beamed at me as I pulled her into my arms.

"Mon bel chère, did you have a good birthday?"

"The best, thanks to you."

I felt the heat of her body against my own. She was soft, supple. Almost a foot shorter than me and had the curves of an angel.

Holding her around the waist, I smiled at her as I took her lips in a kiss. Soft at first, but gradually it deepened. My arms tightened around her waist, pulling her against me tightly, feeling the soft material of her dress. I slipped my leg between her thighs, her hips flush against mine as I kissed her long and deep.

She was writhing in my arms, becoming more breathless the more I pulled her against my thigh. She pulled back just far enough to breathe against my lips "Take me to bed, please."

I picked her up bridal style so I wouldn't ruin her dress, and kissed her as I took us through the main house to our master bedroom.

Unbeknown to her, I'd already come by while she was preoccupied with the guests and set up candles all around, champagne waiting in a cool bucket, soft music playing and rose petals on the bed. I wanted nothing more than to see her pale flesh atop the red petals on the black bed sheets.

She was not surprised when I walked us into the room and placed her back on her feet to inspect the scene I had set. Now very used to my romantic gestures, she just smiled her beautiful smile at me and thanked me for being so good to her. Except this wasn't good, this was just the beginning. I planned to treat her like a queen, like the goddess she is.

She walked over to the champagne and handed me one before I could protest, having planned to not allow her to lift so much as a finger. "Tchin Tchin'' she said, holding her glass up to me. "Sláinte." I responded in her native tongue, and we clinked our glasses before taking a sip, not breaking eye contact.

She looked to me in awe and I just had to be closer. I took both of our glasses and set them down, before taking her hand to pull her to me. One arm tight around her waist and the other held her hand to my chest. We slowly swayed to the music for a little while.

"Take your hair down for me." It was a gentle request, but one she complied with immediately. Reaching back, she took hold of the long clip holding her hair in place and pulled it out, shaking her head a little to let her long, silken curls fall down all around her.

"Magnifique." I pulled her back into me, fitting her body to mine. Only this time, I slid my hand up into her hair, just at the nape of her neck. I supported her head as she looked up into my eyes, and then I claimed her lips again.

She moaned softly into our kiss, her body melting against mine. I slipped my other hand down to the slit in her dress, running it back up and under the fabric, massaging her thigh and hip, pulling her down onto my leg and grinding her there until she was breathless.

I pulled her with me as I backed up to the bed, sitting on the edge of it. It was quite tall and didn't take much off my height. I made sure to keep my knee between her thighs and pulled her right up close so some of the pressure stayed. I brushed her hair back off one shoulder and kissed down her jaw, to her neck. Mouthing at the skin there until it was red and starting to bruise into a love bite.

She kept her arms around my shoulders while I trailed my mouth over her collarbone and shoulder, down into the v of her dress.

I slid my hands back over the top of the gown and massaged her breasts in my hands, kissing her again and feeling as she sighed into me.

She pulled back and started to kneel before me.

"No. No, what are you doing?"

She looked at me confused. "No, my darling.." I said, pulling her back to stand, "..tonight is all about you. I'm going to make you feel like the goddess that you are."

She looked at me with a soft smile. "You don't need to do that."

"I do. You should be made to feel like a goddess all the time, every day I should show you. So please, let me start now."

Considering me for a moment, she said okay.

"Good, now let me lead the way, mon amour."

She raised her arms out to the side, as if to say "Do as you wish." So, I took them and placed them back onto my broad shoulders, still covered by my dress shirt.

I ran my hands back up her arms, down her sides, to her hips, then I slipped my hand into the slit in her dress again, caressing her thighs where she had them open either side of my knee.

I gave her short kisses as my hand skated up her thighs, until it grazed soft, damp lace.

She sighed into my upturned mouth as I gently rubbed my hand against her.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" I asked as I added a little pressure.

She shook her head no, huffing soft breaths against my chin.

I made sure to catch her gaze and hold it, as the hand between her thighs turned to cup her through the lace, and the other pulled her so tight against me that I knew she would feel how hard I was in my dress pants. "I cannot even think about you without stirring. You are the most beautiful woman in the entire world." I spoke the words onto her lips, as my hand just gently pushed against her, moving just enough to make her push herself down onto my hand, seeking more.

She looked down, shy as always when complimented in such a way. But I meant every word. I'd never beheld such a beauty in my entire life, and was sure I never would again.

I retracted my hand and slid it back to the fabric of her dress then, my other hand reaching down to the hem so I could slowly slide my hands back up her body, pushing her dress up and over her head, pulling it from her arms and then it was gone, and left in its wake was pure divinity.

Lily white skin, dotted with freckles, sensuously thick thighs, a soft stomach and beautiful soft breasts, just held back by a stunning dark red, lace brazier, and matching lace underwear. Her beautiful hair looked even darker against her light skin, but it glowed all hues of gold, red and amber in the candlelight.

My mouth watered and I wanted to ravage her, but I resolved to take my time.

Hand in her curls, I pulled her to me once more for a heated kiss, feeling the softness of her body, molding to mine, warming me inside and out.

I stood then, getting us both a sip of champagne, which made her giggle as the bubbles tickled her nose. I kissed the tip of it, and then her cheek, her forehead, those lips. All the while running my hands over her body. I unclasped her bra and pulled it from her, dropping it on the floor before I picked her up and gently placed her in the centre of the king bed, right atop the rose petals.

I took a step back to marvel at the sight. I had been correct in thinking she would look a vision. Pale skin, bright red petals, all on the black of the sheets in the light of the candles. It would have been enough to bring any man to his knees.

Smiling down at her, I trailed my eyes over her beautiful body, while I started to untie my dress shoes and remove them, and undo the cuffs and buttons on my shirt, but leaving it on for the moment before rolling the sleeves up carefully. I knew that she loved to see my arms, my chest, in dress clothes. And I wanted to do whatever I could to enhance her experience.

With that, I climbed onto the end of the bed, her eyes searing me. I ran my hand over the top of her feet, before picking one up and massaging it in my hands, kissing from the ankles, up her calves, her knees, thighs, then to her hips, up her stomach, the center of her chest and up, laving my tongue in the dip of her neck, before grasping her chin and jaw in my hand and gently tilting her face to me so I could meet her lips in a deep, heated kiss.

She raised her hips to try and meet mine, but I was up out of reach. I wanted to take my time savouring her.

She whined as though pained.

"Shh now, darling. I'll take care of you."

And I kissed her while my right hand made its way down her body.

I got to her underwear and ran my hand, teasingly along the top. Feeling her folds through the lace. She was already wet and I wanted to taste her.

I kissed her jaw one last time before I mouthed down her body, massaging her breasts, taking time to shower them with kisses as I passed them, lightly grazing my hands down her flanks to her hips.

I pressed my lips to the skin just below her belly button, as I grasped the sides of her lace underwear and slowly pulled them down her legs. I threw them onto the floor.

I scraped blunt nails lightly up the outside of her thighs, leaning down to suck bruises into the inside of her thighs, mouthing my way up.

I settled myself between her legs, and trailed my hand to rest on her core, pushing the flat of my palm against her, massaging in small circles, spreading around her wetness as she watched me, slowly losing her breath and her patience.

I smiled up at her then, moving closer and lowering myself to finally taste her.

She shuddered at the first touch of my mouth. I placed my left arm under her thigh and over her hips, just resting there for now.

I teased her with light laps of my tongue, laving at her lips, occasionally dipping inside, ensuring she was really wanting.

"Please.." I heard her plead with a sigh.

"Oui, mon amour." I met her eyes and held her gaze as I surrounded her clit with my tongue. No longer teasing, but making love to her with my mouth.

I hummed at the taste of her, knowing that the vibration would flow straight into her.

She began to writhe under me. Her hips moving almost of their own accord.

With my free hand, I slipped my middle and ring finger inside of her. She moaned loudly and bucked her hips up. I held her tighter with the arm over her hips, ensuring she couldn't move away from the pleasure.

I found her g-spot and teased her by grazing it a few times, then I started to stroke it just how I knew she loved. Her moans became louder, hips trying to squirm out from my grasp.

Keeping all of my motions firm but unhurried, ensured that her nerve endings would be set alight.

Her hands were clutching the sheets, clenching and unclenching as her pleasure rose. The sounds pouring from her had me leaking in my dress pants.

I used my left hand to push down on her lower stomach, whilst my fingers massaged the bundle of nerves inside of her and my tongue moved expertly over her clit. I wanted to make her come.

I lifted my head for a moment. "Let go, darling." Before my tongue returned it's assault on her. Doubling my efforts, I moved just a little faster but made sure to keep the same rhythm that I'd learned drove her wild.

Her hands were white knuckled in the sheets now, crushing rose petals in her fists, as her moans kicked up yet another notch and I knew she was getting close when she began to babble nonsense.

I just continued, savouring every moment. Every sound, every movement, every shaking muscle.

I held her hips down tightly as she looked down at me before she began to swear and threw her head back.

"Fuuuck, I'm.." Was all that she got out before she began almost wailing and her orgasm washed over her. Her inner walls began to clench down rhythmically on my fingers and her thighs tried helplessly to close.

I didn't stop or even begin to slow until she had stopped convulsing and was trying to get away from my taunting mouth.

I lifted my head and smiled up at her. She was flushed and beautiful.

"I love it when you come for me." She huffed out a laugh and fell back onto the bed, trying to slow her breathing down.

All the while, I still had my arm laid over her hips and my fingers inside of her, very tenderly stroking over her g-spot. I knew that I could make her climax again if I was careful not to overstimulate her.

Once she had caught her breath, she raised herself onto her elbows to look down at me. "Are you going to come back up here?"

I grinned a wicked grin at her and shook my head before I began rubbing her more purposefully. She shut her eyes for a moment, mouth dropped open on a long, breathy moan. While she was off guard, I seized the opportunity to take her back into my mouth. She let out a startled sound and then moaned louder as I fell back into the right rhythm.

I tightened my arm when I felt her hips begin to rise again, and I watched as she collapsed back onto the bed.

This time she was louder, more wild. Her hands grasped the arm I had over her hips, squeezing my forearm, nails digging in just a little bit. It only spurred me on.

Her back began to arch before she would fall back to the bed, gasping. I stroked harder, massaging insistently as she became more desperate.

I felt when she was about to come this time. Her chest arched beautifully off the bed, hips trying in vain to follow but I held them tightly as her pleasure heightened more and more, until she was almost screaming and then, it was like the dam broke and she was coming again. Much harder than the first time, her body was drawn bowstring tight and her orgasm lasted for a long moment. I just kept going, pulling as much pleasure from her as I could. Trying to prolong her ecstasy.

I lifted my head to watch her more, but continued the pressure inside of her, drawing more sounds from her as she climaxed. And then her body collapsed back to the bed, breathing harshly, quivering and shaking as she ran her hand through her hair, the other still holding onto my arm.

When she had begun to calm down some more, I continued stroking and massaging her inside, making sure that she stayed a little sensitive.

I kept that motion as I made my way back up her body, licking along her stomach, taking each breast into my mouth in turn. Allowing my beard to lightly scrape her sensitive skin. Then I was looking into her eyes.

"You are so beautiful."

Her breath hitched as I rubbed her a little harder just as I said it. Her lips opened to respond but I took them in my own, kissing her passionately as she ran her hands under my shirt, she began to push it off my shoulders. I got up to drop my shirt to the floor and take off my pants and briefs.

She watched me in the candlelight. The glow making the precome I'd been leaking, shine.

I climbed back onto the bed and kissed her again, as I carefully lowered myself onto my elbows, laying our bodies flush together, my hardness grinding against her wetness.

We both moaned into the kiss and I tangled my left hand into her hair, reaching down with my right to slip under her left knee, pulling it up.

I broke our kiss so I could watch her. We traded "I love yous" in a shared breath, before I slowly slid my thick, 8 inch length into her, savouring the feel of her around me and the way her lips opened on a gasp and her head rolled back.

Once I was fully inside of her, I waited a few moments before I began to slowly pull back, ensuring she would feel everything. I thrust back in almost equally as slowly, taking a moment to bite and lick at the exposed column of her throat, feeling her moan through my lips.

I continued this way for some time, just enjoying her body, her reactions, the feel of her beneath me, her heat enveloping me, surrounding me. I let her leg fall back to rest just over my hip so I could lace my fingers with hers, pulling both of her hands over her head and holding them there while I kissed her, while I made love to her.

She squeezed her inner muscles when I thrust in and I grunted out a moan into our kiss, I could feel her smile against me.

I pulled back to smile down at her. Her pupils were blown wide and she looked devilish.

"That was cheeky, mon chère." And to make a point, I pushed in as far as I could, and then stopped moving.

I took a minute to watch as she got frustrated, trying to move her hips under mine. She huffed and pouted at me, I laughed and kissed her before pulling out and thrusting in with a little more force, knocking a gasp from her.

"You feel so incredible." I sighed into her neck. Kissing at the skin, mouthing along her jaw as my hips moved against her.

I let her hands go and they wrapped around my shoulders. I slid mine under her, one at the small of her back supporting her hips and the other slipped up to just below the back of her neck.

I angled my hips so that I was hitting that spot inside of her with every stroke. She arched up against me, a chorus of moans falling from her lips as she began to breathe faster and faster.

I increased my pace just the smallest amount, and she cried out, her body seizing up again in my arms as she threw her head back and climaxed a third time. I stayed inside of her, just grinding in deep as she rode her pleasure out. I kissed every bit of skin I could reach, waiting for her to come back down to earth.

When her body fell back to the bed, I kissed her chin and then her eyes met mine. I smiled lovingly at her and she laughed. I used the fact she was off guard, to hold her tightly to me and flip our positions, so I was on my back. Even after years together, this still surprised her and she braced her elbows on either side of my head, leaning down to kiss me.

I planted my feet flat on the bed and held her to me as I began to move again, thrusting up into her, using my hand to push her hips down to meet mine. She started to move against me, grinding back and forth, making us both hiss in pleasure.

She raised herself up, placing her hands on my chest so she could look down at me. The sheen of sweat on her skin in the candlelight made her glow like an ethereal being. Her red curls were slightly damp, and they hung in ringlets around her shoulders, occasionally tickling my chest whenever she leaned down to kiss me, between moving her hips sensuously slowly.

I moved my hands along her thighs, up to her hips, squeezing gently before running them up her sides to her breasts, first massaging them as she moved against me and then teasing the dusky peaks with my fingertips. Lightly pinching and releasing, sending pulses of pleasure through her, her mouth dropped open with a sigh.

I ran my hands down her sides, over her grinding hips, and let my hands trail down to rest on the supple flesh of her derriere. Squeezing and massaging her ass as she huffed out a moan into the space between us.

She leaned down to kiss me and it felt like heaven, being inside of her, caressing her body and getting to kiss her whenever I wanted.

12