When France Meets Ireland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips began to move faster, more purposefully. Grinding herself onto me, I sat up with her in my lap. She put her arms around my shoulders again. I put one arm around her waist, holding her there, the other just behind me on the bed. I began to move my hips, pushing deep into her, and using the arm around her waist to help her move with me.

All the while I was whispering praise and adoration against her lips.

"You're the most beautiful thing on this earth." "I love being inside of you." "Mon bel amour." "Tu es incroyable." "You feel amazing." "Tu es à moi." "All mine." "Mon cœur t'appartient."

I spoke the words into her skin, soaking her with love.

I kissed her, hard and long. All the while moving my hips against her, taking my free hand and caressing her body. Feeling her arms around me, her muscles moving under the softness of her body, helping her to move with me. I ran my free hand over her arm, her shoulder, her side and down her stomach. With my hand between us, I slid it down to massage her clit in time with our motions.

She moaned loudly and almost pulled away but I held her to me, kissing her deeper, melding us together. I wanted to send her over the edge again, I wanted to see her writhe in my arms, so close we could almost be one person.

She pulled back just enough to try to catch her breath. When her head rolled back, I nipped small scrapes of teeth against her throat. Leaving love bites on her collarbone, marking her as mine.

Her hands over my shoulders, her nails began to dig into my back, her moans grew louder and longer, I knew she was close again. So I tried to push her over the edge.

"My beauty, let it all go, I have you. Come, come for me."

Her breathing laboured, and she was moving her hips at a dizzying pace.

She looked into my eyes almost as though she were pleading.

I allowed my voice to drop into a deeper octave, one I only usually used for scenes. But it never failed to make her climax.

"It's okay, darling. I know what you need."

I thrust a little harder, continuing massaging her and then I slid the hand from her back, up to behind her neck, holding her tight and forcing her to look me in the eyes.

Falling into that dominant headspace, I felt powerful and at the same time, I knew, like always, that she was in charge.

She was huffing and moaning, looking into my eyes, they were glowing a deep gold in the candlelight.

"Please.." It was barely above a whisper but she sounded so desperate that I immediately had to do what she needed.

I held her gaze, and lovingly but firmly commanded "Come for me, now."

And just like that, her body slammed down hard into mine, head thrown back, she let out a loud, long moan as her nails raked welts into my back and her thighs began to shake. It was magnificent.

After a moment, her body relaxed and she slumped into my arms, catching her breath as she nuzzled against my neck and shoulder.

I rubbed her back soothingly and stroked her hair. Telling her how good she had been for me, how perfect she was and what it was like watching her lose it for me. Every now and then, her inner muscles clenched down and squeezed my length, I was starting to get closer myself.

I kissed her neck, her hair, her cheek and then pulled her up for a lazy kiss. This was gentler, unhurried. Her honey eyes were slightly glazed over. I took pity on her and moved to lay her on the bed against the pillows.

Happy to allow her to just fall into sleep, I began to bring the quilt closer but she stopped me.

"We're not done yet, not until you fill me and mark me as yours, completely." She smiled adoringly at me.

Looking at the debauched beauty on the ruined sheets, I clamoured over to her. Kissing everywhere I could reach before claiming her mouth in a searing kiss.

I placed a pillow beneath her hips and kissed her hard as I slid back into her. I swallowed her loud moan, mixing with my own moan of pure bliss.

I made sure I was angled perfectly to hit her g-spot with every movement and then started slowly, just enjoying the pull and glide of her. Her moans of pleasure were just more music for the atmosphere.

I was holding back and I wanted her to lose it one more time before I came.

I kissed under her ear, mouthing at the skin as I began to move faster, grinding in deep each time, grinding against her g-spot. She was getting louder, eyes closed in bliss, chest rising and falling with her breathy moans.

I slid my hand between our bodies, just holding my palm against her clit, allowing the motion of my thrusts to add the friction.

She made a strangled sound.

"There, my love. You're close again."

She made a sort of nod, beyond words.

"I'm close too. You feel so incredible. I can't believe you're mine. And I'm going to fill you right up."

She moaned loudly at that, pulling her head forward to look in my eyes. I kissed her once more. Savouring every moment with my goddess.

She broke the kiss on a moan, I nipped at her chin and jaw as her nails found their way into my back again, trying to pull me into her.

She was muttering now. Mostly nonsense, with an occasional "Fuck.." and "Please.." "I can't.."

When that fell from her lips, I doubled my efforts, thrusting faster, grinding into her.

She cried out and then her body was tense once more, her head back, her back arched off the bed and pressed against my chest.

I removed my hand but kept thrusting as she rode out her orgasm.

'So beautiful." I sighed as she was coming back to me.

I allowed myself to finally find release. I laid atop her, kissing her as I moved inside of her, enjoying the feeling, before I began to thrust my hips faster, making her cry out with each hard push and slow pull.

I jolted my hips forward a few more times before feeling that telltale tingle and I knew that I was finally going to mark her as mine.

I kissed her and we shared the same breath as I buried myself inside her and found my own climax, marking her with my come. Deep inside. It was always like fulfilling some carnal instinct.

I rested my head against her neck as I caught my breath and she gently scratched her nails over my scalp. Soothing me.

I looked up and kissed her again before repositioning us into a classic spooning position, then I slid back into her and pulled the quilt over us. She sighed and clenched her muscles around me as I cuddled up to her, holding her tightly to my chest.

I turned her head to kiss her goodnight and whisper all of my sweet nothings.

'I love you' was a very much repeated sentiment.

"Goodnight my love." "Sweet dreams, mon amour."

And that was when we realised the sun was coming up. Still, we closed our eyes in contentment and fell into a beautiful sleep.

12